Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,708 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 37,265
Pageviews Today: 74,795Threads Today: 38Posts Today: 611
01:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30092910
Canada
12/28/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.
Excellent work! 5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30790200
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.
didnt michio kaku of nasa claim a carington event for march 2013 before he was told not to say any more?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31043143
Australia
12/28/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What dates in 2013 are to keep an eye on on OP ?
You are saying this is a cyclic pattern ?!

GREAT POST 5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30898366
Brazil
12/28/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worlds largest magnet is 500,000 times stronger than the earths. This is teslas work IMHO, if this doesnt affect the earths magnetic field then nothing will.

This IMO is the true doomsday device that any country can build.

[link to www.ubergizmo.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31018424

Damnnnn mate, this is really crazy. wtf, I doubt researchers need this shit to see molecules and other stuff.
Bending Light  (OP)

User ID: 30833907
United States
12/28/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you propose causes these effects if not the sun?

I am looking now for some pages I seem to recall about the magnetosphere reacting before a flare but don't recall where I read it.

I believe it had to do with flux transfer.

[link to science.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29820852

Notice this:

March 11, 2011 and March 11, 2012

sidewaysfield311march1112field

Earth's magnetic field nearly flipped on both those dates yearly.

March 13th, 2012 it actually did flip as covered here on GLP.

Thread: GLP, this is for you... NASA Hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal
Thread: Magnetic Wind from the dark side of Earth - VERY IMPORTANT

Obviously that's not normal.

As I said earlier:

"We are given a lot by NASA and the scientific community of things going on in space such as the Sun, dark rift, cosmic rays, alignments etc.. we the public don't have all the tools in space so we rely on sources that do to tell us everything.
Are they telling us everything?
Lets keep it simple....

Being NASA is aware, has many the smart minds and equipment studying this stuff.. why is it they haven't come out acknowledged and predicted these specific anomalies that have occurred within exact dates yearly???
Hey if a random kid on the internet can predict when geomagnetic storms and pressure on Earth's magnetosphere will occur to the exact date... it would make sense that NASA would be able to make the same predictions before the random person on the internet right????
Well that hasn't been the case.

The answer is simple but scary.. if the source was something mainstream then somebody else would have predicted activity and put this data together before me.
I would have to be silly to think I'm smarter than the minds at NASA and the whole scientific community that could have put this data together well before me!"

No way, nooo way is the source something put out by NASA.
If it were then the questions above wouldn't exist.

Last Edited by Bending Light on 12/28/2012 07:08 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24768061
United States
12/28/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good work kid! We need a million more like you.

I recall Suspicious Observers commented on a similar topic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8234172
United States
12/28/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
While I am not sure about the pattern, this could be because of the local fluff. As our solar system enters the more dense areas of the clouds, it pushes the heliosphere. When that happens charged particles could be getting through. Another thing to remember, is that since heat and charged particles from the sun cannot escape either, they are just bouncing around the solar system as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/28/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is why I come to GLP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17743321
Canada
12/28/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worlds largest magnet is 500,000 times stronger than the earths. This is teslas work IMHO, if this doesnt affect the earths magnetic field then nothing will.

This IMO is the true doomsday device that any country can build.

[link to www.ubergizmo.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31018424

First class work OP- very well presented.

This ubergizmo... in your opinion- what is it, really, what can it do, and for what purpose is it being used?
Morning Cup Of Doom

User ID: 20524828
United States
12/28/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are the March dates the only ones that are repeating? Can you post a list of the repeating dates only with no data? How many years does it go back?
Siward

User ID: 20458257
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
excellent thread, top detective work as before Bending Light.

I guess this begs two questions, what is causing this and two, when in 2013 are we going to see these "impacts", March and that's it ?

Last Edited by Siward on 12/28/2012 07:24 PM
Siward
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19661022
United States
12/28/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your time & effort. It is well appreciated !!
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
didnt michio kaku of nasa claim a carington event for march 2013 before he was told not to say any more?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30790200

kitty Probably Passover.
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are the March dates the only ones that are repeating? Can you post a list of the repeating dates only with no data? How many years does it go back?
 Quoting: Morning Cup Of Doom

Thread: NICT Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation is now shut down for good! "Web services have been terminated"! Very interesting!

NICT not only terminated their feed but they wiped out ALL movie history of data which went back till 2003.
[link to wayback.archive.org]

In the video I covered that David Morrison from NASA commented my channel saying "I don't understand science" during the same week NICT was terminated.
Although he didn't reply when I said why is this happening and how come I predicted activity before NASA.

NASA has magnetic data only going back to till late 2009.
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

The dates I found I shared.

The flipping field I founded only happened in March of 2011 and 2012.

Remember the 9.0 earthquake in Japan on 3/11/11?
Well that's the first time it happened.

And then it nearly flipped on March 11, 2012 as well

sidewaysfield311march1112field

This year however it did totally flip on 3/13/12
Thread: GLP, this is for you... NASA Hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal
Thread: Magnetic Wind from the dark side of Earth - VERY IMPORTANT

I believe things are getting worse around this time frame, the data shows that.
Bare in mind remember all the birds falling from the sky and Earth Booms reported by the media earlier this year as well???
mmmhm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
12/28/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have done a lot of research on this subject and have skimmed this post, though I promise to go over it in detail later.

Quick response is a great amount of work, well done.
There is NO WAY anyone in government is letting us know the slightest about what is either going on, or what MAY be going on.
It is all NOT GOOD, and I have a feeling that research like this and that others have done will lead someday to an "OH SHIT" moment which will probably be too late to do anything about it, but all we can do is the best we can.

Good job OP, I will be back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30092910
Canada
12/28/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what do you think it is? I am not very good with those things but seems to me that something is affecting our magnetic field. Perhaps some large object is on Earth's orbit because of the dates being repeated for the past 2 years. Wouldn't it be visible to amateurs astronomers? Maybe it's clogged but still...

Here is interesting link. It would give a time for elites to stock up those bunkers and made them operative.

Thread: I'm a procurement manager for a construction company building underground bunkers...

Could it has something to do with this? The cycle is 25,920 years divided by 2 = 12,960 years. We are in 12,960 years in red time and we are going to 12,960 years in blue time.
Was there any disaster on Earth approximately 13,000 years ago and if so, what caused it?

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30271236
United States
12/28/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice job Bending Light. Just got thru about 1/3 of your post. It's good reading and good watching. Gonna get myself a nice Irish Coffee and read/watch the rest.

Bravo !!
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
12/28/2012 07:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nice thread OP, I have being following your threads, and you have done an excellent job.

5 stars for you.

clappabump
 Quoting: OurLifeIsALie

yup

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 12/28/2012 07:40 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
12/28/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
ufo565 stars and green government has always lied to us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2421802
Canada
12/28/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
People need to see this, I'll Pin it hf
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

good stuff
He Is Risen Indeed

User ID: 28631986
United States
12/28/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Impressive. Thank you for the info...very scary!
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what do you think it is? I am not very good with those things but seems to me that something is affecting our magnetic field. Perhaps some large object is on Earth's orbit because of the dates being repeated for the past 2 years. Wouldn't;t it be visible to amateurs astronomers? Maybe it's clogged but still...

Here is interesting link. It would give a time for elites to stock those bunkers and made them operative.

Thread: I'm a procurement manager for a construction company building underground bunkers...

Could it has something to do with this? The cycle is 25,920 years divided by 2 = 12,960 years. We are in 12,960 years in red time and we are going to 12,960 years in blue time.
Was there any disaster on Earth approximately 13,000 years ago?

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: Kinga

Yes there has been a direct connection between Earth's magnetic field and influx of charged particles during specific time frames.
Which means another magnetic force that has charged particles is responsible for this.
I looked for specific magnetic field activity on certain dates to make the predictions which came true.
It's all quite simple actually.

For February it went back 3 years, I studied data around the Chile 8.8 on February 27th, 2010 and that's where I got started.

Do I believe the source is something mainstream that has been put out publicly?
No because why would they bluntly give a source and then cover it up with using photoshop for on Sun lol.
If they gave accurate data of a source then others far more intelligent than me would have figure this out before me.
That's just my belief.

What dates in 2013 are to keep an eye on on OP ?
You are saying this is a cyclic pattern ?!

GREAT POST 5*
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31043143

Thank, you basically answered your own question.
mid February through mid May is the time frame I believe.
Get ready for more crazy magnetic field activity and Solar BS.

excellent thread, top detective work as before Bending Light.

I guess this begs two questions, what is causing this and two, when in 2013 are we going to see these "impacts", March and that's it ?
 Quoting: Siward

Well the data shows it's a magnetic force in which sends charged particles at Earth during these time frames.
In 2012 anomalies were worse than 2011 so I expect 2013 to be even worse.

March isn't the only month, I'd be paying attention to late February till mid May.
Although we might start seeing signs pick up sooner however.
Beyond that.. I'm not in space so I won't speculate on all the answers of the source beyond what the data tells us.

Good work kid! We need a million more like you.

I recall Suspicious Observers commented on a similar topic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24768061

Thank you,

If anybody can contact him with this info I'd appreciate it, I would be curious of his thoughts on all this.

Impressive. Thank you for the info...very scary!
 Quoting: He Is Risen Indeed

Now that you're aware things won't be as scary.
Fear comes from the unknown.
Knowledge is power.

spock

Last Edited by Bending Light on 12/28/2012 07:56 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21064440
United States
12/28/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op......if the sun is not doing it, Then what specificaly is causing the anomalies? What is causing it? You havent said.
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op......if the sun is not doing it, Then what specificaly is causing the anomalies? What is causing it? You havent said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21064440

read the comment above, thanks.
apm

User ID: 24524591
Portugal
12/28/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,

I have been analyzing the GOES-15 solar flares data for periods of time between february and april of the last 3 years
and i have found completely strange (but similar anomalies) data in the same period, i'am not and enhanced member so i can't post any images but you can all verify for yourself at the site :

[link to www.tesis.lebedev.ru] you just need to select the periods of time i'am talking about.

My english is very bad sory.

2010 - Starting at 27 february and ending at april 10 there is
always a big decline in the data graphs just before 08:00 and there are data failures (blank periods) in many days, this behaviour only ends at april 10, this anomalies are impossible to be generated by sun behaviour.

2011 - Starting at 24 february at + - 17:00 there are data failures in the graphs, this kind of behaviour continues until
april 13. I call yout atention for march 1 and after, a pattern of decline in graphics starts to appear near the same hour (06:00) every day... and blank periods are getting stronger... this only ends in april 13.

2012 - Starting at 24 february there are data failures (blank periods) in the graphs, they intensify in march with many data gaps, this kind of behaviour only end at april 12.

I would like a opinion about this....

thanks...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30835206
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
good thread, little hard to understand in some parts. Felt like you repeated your sef a few times.

But great work, would love to know what is casuing this.

i hate to say it but nibiru?? always been a bit eere on that subject.

or maybe its the earth doing it to itself some how.

pin for sure.

hoping for more info pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee sir.
zacksavage

User ID: 1251196
United States
12/28/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see.

Looks like you brought lock, stock and two smoking barrels to this thread OP.

Cool.

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
ThaBigOne

User ID: 19631419
United States
12/28/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
EconoTard- BRING THE DOOM!
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,

I have been analyzing the GOES-15 solar flares data for periods of time between february and april of the last 3 years
and i have found completely strange (but similar anomalies) data in the same period, i'am not and enhanced member so i can't post any images but you can all verify for yourself at the site :

[link to www.tesis.lebedev.ru] you just need to select the periods of time i'am talking about.

My english is very bad sory.

2010 - Starting at 27 february and ending at april 10 there is
always a big decline in the data graphs just before 08:00 and there are data failures (blank periods) in many days, this behaviour only ends at april 10, this anomalies are impossible to be generated by sun behaviour.

2011 - Starting at 24 february at + - 17:00 there are data failures in the graphs, this kind of behaviour continues until
april 13. I call yout atention for march 1 and after, a pattern of decline in graphics starts to appear near the same hour (06:00) every day... and blank periods are getting stronger... this only ends in april 13.

2012 - Starting at 24 february there are data failures (blank periods) in the graphs, they intensify in march with many data gaps, this kind of behaviour only end at april 12.

I would like a opinion about this....

thanks...
 Quoting: apm

Well the dates covered in this thread start on Feb 24 through April 13th.
Beyond the one time I gave a prediction on Feb 23rd.

I think we both know why there are data failures during this time frame.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22538468
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
wowey

Amazing!!

GLP