Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,062,756
Pageviews Today: 1,913,781Threads Today: 834Posts Today: 14,687
09:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.

Don Juan

User ID: 1250679
United States
12/28/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.
Out of the mouth of babes... The emperor has no clothes... Can't see the forest for the trees... Caught with their pants down.

If there is any connection to the stockpiling in the bunkers and the other FEMA madness, or HAARP timings or as you say pulling or censoring data you can be sure NASA won't be holding any press conferences to warn us.

And if it is as simple as making the scientists look like fools I doubt you'll get the credit. Meanwhile some scientist will publish it in a paper and claim the discovery. But I think they know more than they're letting on and will stay mum.

Re the Galactic Superwave, my vote for the bunker stocking rush: [link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Last Edited by Don Juan on 12/28/2012 09:26 PM
Bending Light  (OP)

User ID: 30833907
United States
12/28/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.
JUPITER-SUN CONJUNCTIONS !!!

THESE DATES ARE ON OR NEAR JUPITER-SUN CONJUNCTIONS !!!

This means that when Jupiter is on the same side of the Earth as the Sun (Jupiter exists in the sky with the Sun very near by) Earth's mag. is getting extra pressure!

The correlation indicates that Jupiter is likely your source, or is affecting the Sun drastically!

[link to jabbingjupiter.com]

Your data goes back to 2010, well something happened to Jupiter in 2009. See above.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19514200

[link to space.jpl.nasa.gov]
Here is solar system simulator

2/27/10
4/5/11
5/12/12
6/19/13

Jup-Sun line-ups.

You would need:

2/24/10 2011 and 2012, same thing happened on all those dates.

3/11/11 and 2012

3/30/11 and 2012

4/5/11 and 2012

All the dates are in the thread.
It's not other Planets orbits but rather Earth.
Earth's position in the Solar system is the pretty much the same on the same dates yearly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19514200
United States
12/28/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

This means that when Jupiter is on the same side of the Earth as the Sun (Jupiter exists in the sky with the Sun very near by) Earth's mag. is getting extra pressure!

The correlation indicates that Jupiter is likely your source, or is affecting the Sun drastically!

Your data goes back to 2010, well something happened to Jupiter in 2009. See above.

2/27/10
4/5/11
5/12/12
6/19/13

Jup-Sun line-ups.

You would need:

3/11/11 and 2012

3/30/11 and 2012

4/5/11 and 2012

Earth's position in the Solar system is the pretty much the same on the same dates yearly.
 Quoting: Bending Light

Jup-Sun conjunct lasts around 8 weeks, the dates I gave were straight line Earth-Sun-Jup.
saturn12

User ID: 30206257
United States
12/28/2012 09:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Fantastic Post OP...!!!

Do you think it is because of the black hole in the Milky way??? As Pane Andov states??? the dark rift??? or a planet??? what could it be???

five stars!!!
Never Enough Wine!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17976788
Australia
12/28/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP wouldn't know what a proton was if it bit him in the arse.

Pfffft.

Although I will give him credit for data gathering as I have ways done, OP still believes in nibiru.

Sad.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

2/27/10
4/5/11
5/12/12
6/19/13

Jup-Sun line-ups.

You would need:

3/11/11 and 2012

3/30/11 and 2012

4/5/11 and 2012

Jup-Sun conjunct lasts around 8 weeks, the dates I gave were straight line Earth-Sun-Jup.

The only one OUT is 2/24/12.
fellowearthling

User ID: 31045849
New Zealand
12/28/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! Will be fascinating if
there's extra solar and
aurora activity come next
years winter solstice here...

The 'Bending Jupiters Light'
effect perhaps?
"If you do not go within
You WILL go without."

A wiser man than I

"Standing on truth
Ensures eternal support."

"There is a perfectly logical
explanation for everything
and
a logically perfect everything
for explanations."

A phellow earthling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30838865
Mexico
12/28/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting ideas OP, but that is all they are right? And you know it too.

You state that everything happens in a cyclical fashion yet these events are random and anyone can view the magnetosphere and the bow shock it causes in order to safely predict that there moght be volatile conditions some days on...

This is in no way proof of anything other than the Sun, and these cycles you predict should have been occuring every year which they have not, and according to you, the next 8+ earthquake should hit in March of 2013...

You also claim there is something out there but do not cover any detail either, if it was affecting so much it should be within a few AU's from us and yet no amateur astronomer has sighted anything at all.

Granted there are pertubations across the solar system and might have something to do with the Sun aligning with the central black hole which would in turn intensify solar activity resulting in harder hitting quakes volcanos and weather phenomena.

So what do you suggest is lurking out there causing our solar system to go crazy???
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

2/27/10
4/5/11
5/12/12
6/19/13

Jup-Sun line-ups.

You would need:

3/11/11 and 2012

3/30/11 and 2012

4/5/11 and 2012

The only one OUT is 2/24/12.

8 of the 9 are IN Jup-Sun conjunct plausibilty.
Don Juan

United States
12/28/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now if you have a conjunction or opposition with Jupiter & the Sun in Sagittarius or Gemini together or both that's when to head for the hills, well throw the Moon in those too--wow!

And this doesn't have to reference astrology but merely that huge gravitational peaks are all in a line, along with magnetic forces and energies from the Galactic Center, which are huge!
Raphael

User ID: 27218846
Canada
12/28/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
what makes the SWASTIKA special?

it can bend/polarize light

that is why it is a NANO SUPER HERO!

[link to www.popsci.com]

Last Edited by Raphael on 12/28/2012 09:47 PM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Raphael

Canada
12/28/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
AS ABOVE SO BELOW candidate >>>

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

Last Edited by Raphael on 12/28/2012 09:49 PM

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Now if you have a conjunction or opposition with Jupiter & the Sun in Sagittarius or Gemini together or both that's when to head for the hills, well throw the Moon in those too--wow!

And this doesn't have to reference astrology but merely that huge gravitational peaks are all in a line, along with magnetic forces and energies from the Galactic Center, which are huge!
 Quoting: Don Juan

Yes, we should chart the moon with the Jup-Sun conjunct also.

It appears maybe 7 of the 9 are plausible for the conjunct.
Raphael

Canada
Report Abusive Post

Although I will give him credit for data gathering as I have ways done, OP still believes in nibiru.

Sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

I agree.

Too bad Nibiru nonsense was not buried with Z. Sitchen.

p.s.
when Einstein made his prediction in 1916 about the light from a distant star 'bending' or 'diffracting' around the Sun ...

... he could have used the phrase 'the magnetic swastika' as this image clearly shows.

[link to i.imgur.com]

note b,c,d,e

EVERYBODY knows the SWASTIKA = SOLAR SYMBOL

selah V

Last Edited by Raphael on 12/28/2012 09:43 PM

-Einstein
Don Juan

United States
12/28/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm repeating this because I added it after the fact above re the Galactic Superwave and this is a serious scientist even if he sounds a little kooky:
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Don Juan

United States
12/28/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to divert too far but everyone poo-pooed 12/21/12 but did anyone notice that weekend Syria had reports of chemical weapons, a potential trigger for WWIII while the week before, roughly the peak of the galactic alignment we had Newtown, which could lead to gun bans & civil war...

I would not say this December passed quietly with no repercussions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jup-Sun-Earth lines (put 4 weeks on each side of these dates)

2/27/10 (3/15/10 moon there also)
4/5/11 (4/3/11 moon there also)
5/12/12 (4/21/12 moon there also)
6/19/13 (6/8/13 moon ther also)
goterdid

User ID: 31046315
United States
12/28/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I hate to keep harping on this, as I have mentioned iy in several post, but recently NASA crashed those sats into the moon. Their excuse was low on fuel. I just got a huge problem believing this. We had two other sats earlier this year to crash back to earth. If its safer to crash into the moon, then why didn't they crash them all into the moon. And at the speed the sats are traveling wouldn't you try to hit the target dead center? would leave a lot more room for error than the northern pole of the moon.
Or could they have been trying to get into a possition to peek over the moon at something so to speek?
I just can't get past the feeling there was a lot more to this. And both sats ran low on fuel at the same time?
The other two sats that crashed back to earth were covered by MSM days before impact. The moon crash was releesed by NASA just a short time before impact, then they released it to MSM.
Dapurps

User ID: 30803443
Canada
12/28/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to divert too far but everyone poo-pooed 12/21/12 but did anyone notice that weekend Syria had reports of chemical weapons, a potential trigger for WWIII while the week before, roughly the peak of the galactic alignment we had Newtown, which could lead to gun bans & civil war...

I would not say this December passed quietly with no repercussions.
 Quoting: Don Juan

The only thing that happened on December 21st was the Winter/Summer Solstice which happens every year. And if some small chemical weapons that were used could cause a WW then that's just sad.
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it's due to an astronomical,
alignment, an astrological
counterpart would also seem
logical... end/start of zodiac
isn't that far off...

Wonder what allowing for the
precession of the equinoxes
would do...

scratching
 Quoting: fellowearthling

2/27/10
4/5/11
5/12/12
6/19/13

Jup-Sun line-ups.

If this "happening" happens at the same time each year, am I correct in assuming it is a returning body? Like an invisible planet...meaning one we just cannot see?

Is it a pulsation that arrives once a year...like a giant heartbeat through space affecting stars inside its echo?

Could it be a magnetically "cloaked" ship that visits each year?

I appreciate your dedication and study on this subject. You care a great deal about getting to the truth. I hope we see the truth or are allowed to know the truth before long.

Anyone who has any brains should know something is not right. All we can do is wait, prepare, watch, and keep an open mind. Take any statement from tptb with a grain of salt.

As for you...stay in the crosswalks.
 Quoting: waitn4end

Fantastic Post OP...!!!

Do you think it is because of the black hole in the Milky way??? As Pane Andov states??? the dark rift??? or a planet??? what could it be???

five stars!!!
 Quoting: saturn12

Wow! Will be fascinating if
there's extra solar and
aurora activity come next
years winter solstice here...

The 'Bending Jupiters Light'
effect perhaps?
 Quoting: fellowearthling

I appreciate and thank all of you for your interest in this information.
There is a quote in the thread I would like to point out in response to all of this.

"Being NASA is aware, has many the smart minds and equipment studying this stuff.. why is it they haven't come out acknowledged and predicted these specific anomalies that have occurred within exact dates yearly???
Hey if a random kid on the internet can predict when geomagnetic storms and pressure on Earth's magnetosphere will occur to the exact date... it would make sense that NASA would be able to make the same predictions before the random person on the internet right????
Well that hasn't been the case.
The answer is simple but scary.. if the source was something mainstream then somebody else would have predicted activity and put this data together before me.
I would have to be silly to think I'm smarter than the minds at NASA and the whole scientific community that could have put this data together well before me!"

There are soo many people that study planetary alignments which always have been going on. Now we the have whole galactic alignment and supposed "energy cloud" as well.
Although none of those people who study that data have put all this together!
Nor has NASA come out and acknowledged the reality of this data and increasing yearly patterns, they couldn't come out because they know they would have to give us a source which isn't in their best interest.

There are many many people who study this stuff!
First of all bare in mind it's crystal clear NASA is putting out BULLSHIT about the Sun and isn't telling us the real story!
That's the basis of this thread because it's most obvious and we mustn't forget that!
We are being LIED to! This thread is PROOF we're being LIED TO and nobody can debunk that fact.. and that fact which is HUGE!!!!

While yes it's natural to speculate a source, I don't want people to miss the bigger picture here.
We are the common man and it's important to remember Earth is telling us the answers, not NASA or some scientist.
The data is complied here and it's important to share and look forward.
I'm not here to speculate but rather share what Earth is telling us, what we know for sure.
Previously with that mindset I have been accurate in predicting activity and it's important now to be on the watch in the coming months for this activity but more severe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

2/27/10 (2/14/10 and 3/15/10 moon there also)
4/5/11 (4/3/11 and 5/2/11 moon there also)
5/12/12 (4/21/12 and 5/20/12 moon there also)
6/19/13 (6/8/13 and 7/7/13 moon there also)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31051725
United States
12/28/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before I say anything, know this.. if you have ANY DOUBT whatsoever of what I'm sharing then please study everything AND look up the sources to see that everything is authentic.
Everything I'm about to share is for real and is ultimate proof we're not being told the real story of what's going on.
I have shared this info recently but I've decided to shorten everything and get to the point which is we are being lied to (mainly about the Sun)!

All covered here along with more as well:

What I'm about to prove to you is this:
On the same EXACT dates year by year Earth's magnetic field experiences anomalies in connection to an influx of charged particles on Earth a few days later.. leading to the same Aurora activity on the same dates as well.
I share screen shots of magnetic field data and spaceweather to prove this.

I personally have made predictions which have come TRUE multiple times knowing activity is NOT random and that we're being lied to of the true source affecting Earth's magnetic field and directing protons at Earth.
The predictions came BEFORE any forecast from NASA/NOAA and BEFORE any "Solar eruptions"
In one prediction I even warned to look for "Solar disinfo" to come out in the next couple days.
They are bullshitting of what's going on with the Sun to cover up the true second source sending protons directed towards Earth.
The predictions were based on previous statistical data which has already occurred on the Earth and yes you will see screen shots of that as well.
The predictions/quotes are in RED and prediction conclusions are in GREEN.

There is a direct hand in hand connection on exact dates between specific magnetic field activity followed by an influx of charged particles at Earth which is being covered up.
Yes there also is a connection to the large 8+ quakes of recent years as well.
Just see for yourself! Lets get it started!

First of all.. here's what Earth's normal magnetic field looks like.
Notice the field lines of the North Pole flow up, out and away from the Earth.
The field lines of the South Pole flow down, out and away from the Earth.

:normalfield:

Here are some links to see magnetic field data from NASA:
[link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

Lets start back in 2010, the 8.8 Chile Earthquake on February 27th [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Here's the magnetic field 2/25/10, two days before the Chile 8.8: and the magnetic field on 2/25/11

:field22510: :field222511:

Notice the magnetic field is becoming compressed/repelled with field lines turning red meaning they are closed.

Okay okay.. something more is going here eh?
Lets check spaceweather for Feb 25, 2010 and 2011 to see what the cover story is.

I Highlighted in blue the date, in the red box is points that are important to notice.
Here are the spaceweather links, you can plug in any date you want in archives if you choose.
and here are the links:
2010 [link to spaceweather.com]
2011 [link to spaceweather.com]

:space22510::space222511:

Note February 25th spaceweather said there was a solar "eruption yesterday the 24th" in 2010/11! and it's an "unknown and possible" if it will cause "geomagnetic storms and auroras" in the coming days.

Twice in a row, Earth's magnetic field is being twisted and spaceweather came out posted the SAME thing!
Twice in a row on the same exact date?????? c'mon now, something is not right here!
Again I started looking at data around the Chile 8.8 quake on 2/27/10 and well the data speaks for itself.

*****So early on Feb 23rd, 2012 I saw Earth's magnetic field experiencing some oddities.
Lets just say I had a very strong gut feeling NASA would pull the same BS and "blame the Sun" and we'd be hit before the "end of the 26th" so early on the 23rd I made a prediction which is below.

:forecastmag1:

What followed was EXACTLY as previous years with a compressed/repelled magnetic field on the 25th and spaceweather saying yesterday on the 24th there was a Solar Eruption!

:field222512::space22512:

Link: [link to spaceweather.com]

My prediction on the 23rd came true as Earth was hit on the 26th with and increased Auroras as seen below.

:spaceweather227:

#####So if I predicted "blame the Sun" before the Solar Eruption and Earth got hit the day I said it would.. which made 3 years in a row of the same magnetic field and spaceweather activity are we to be believe we're being told the real story??????

Okay, okay... coincidence you say maybe right?????
Well we still have the 9.0 in Japan and the 8.6/8.2 in Indonesia to cover. Being things are getting worse (source getting closer?) we should see more of the same signs and patterns right? Did I use the same philosophy to make accurate predictions then as well??? YESSSS!

*****Here's a prediction which came on March 8th, 2012 UTC.
(youtube as well)

:forecastmag2::tubeforecastmarc:

Note the comments from March 7th 2012 local time.
Me: "Thus bullshit about the Sun before March 11th.. freaky because this pattern is exactly what happened last year at this same very time."
Reply from a friends who's been following the data as well said: "soooo in 2-3 days there will be northern lights and increased quakes and Never A Straight Answer aka NASA will be like see, just the sun nothing to worry about people!!! They are ruthless sick evil bastards for covering this up man, same old bs over and over again."

On youtube I posted a forecast as well and warned of "plus expect Sun coverup". I referenced last year when there was an X-Class flare a couple days before the Japan 9.0 on March 11, 2011. [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

So lets now compare spaceweather (official story) from March 11, 2011 and 2012.

:space31111: _______ :space31112:

Starts off with "Northern lights in Minnesota and Wisconsin" and there was an Earth directed "Solar flare eruption on March 9th".

Here are the links
2011 - [link to spaceweather.com]
2012 - [link to spaceweather.com]

#####Same exact thing on the same dates for 2011 and 2012!
Bare in mind early UTC on March 8th I gave a forecast warning of coming "bullshit about the Sun" and Northern lights etc that happened to make it all the way down to Wisconsin two years in a row!
Yet again.. still think it's the Sun when I predicted the activity before hand????

Remember the Japan 9.0 was on March 11, 2011.. what was Earth's magnetic field doing on that date and on March 11, 2012 as well?

:sidewaysfield311::march1112field:

Nearly the same, with a quiet magnetosphere and Earth's magnetic field headed sideways in the opposite direction.. including with field lines in front of the Earth!

On March 13th 2012, Earth's magnetic field completely flipped to the other side as covered here on GLP.
Thread: Magnetic Wind from the dark side of Earth - VERY IMPORTANT
Thread: GLP, this is for you... NASA Hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal

Now moving forward:

*****Please follow this chain sequence of events.. first here is a prediction on March 30th, 2012.

Said: "Earth's magnetosphere should be blasted before the end of April 3. Regardless of any data manipulation that also means there will be increased reports of Auroras / Northern lights in that time frame. High impact time I feel is between 4/1 & 4/2 but activity up is possible until the end of 4/3."
Next to the forecast is the magnetic field from March 30th, 2011.
For reference of compression both year with flipped closed field lines:

:forecastmag3: :field33011:

Here is spaceweather (official story) from April 2nd, 2011 and 2012.

:space4211: _______ :space4212:

Links:

#####"So the Sun was involved after all" .....!?!
Both years was said "No Auroras were forecast/unlikely" uh no.. I made the forecast on March 30th, 2012.. knowing what happened previously and the data which proves none of this activity is random and a cover up is in place!

Here is pressure on the magnetosphere April 3rd, 2012 just as I warned of. (please click on link.. sorry due to limited image space on GLP threads)
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Now towards April 5th 2011, 2012.. notice how similar:

:field4511::field4512:

*****Prediction on April 5, 2012 local and second one on April 6th:

5th: "this forecast currently is active through the 10th of April. High impact probability is between late on the 7th though the 9th I believe. That will include pressure on Earth's magnetosphere, Aurora reports. Increased quake activity for sure and there is a HIGH probability of a large quake."

6th: "wow... this is really prolonged. Sorry to say, this is a very bad sign. I have never seen this prolonged activity before... never this long. Forecast extended at least an extra day."

:45prediction::forecastmag4:

Now spaceweather for April 6th 2011/12
Said on "April 5" there was "filament" activity and we need to "monitor/stay turned" because it was unknown it the Earth would be effected.
Btw those "filaments" occurred AFTER Earth's magnetic field was already being repelled with closed field lines.

:space4611: _____ :space4612:

Links:

#####In the forecast I said on April 5th the forecast was from the 7th to the 10th, then on April 6th I extended it a day.

Confirmation of pressure on April 7th, 2012.. (please click on link.. sorry due to limited image space on GLP threads)

Yes increased Auroras noted on April 9th as well hitting the prediction:

:space41112:
Link: [link to spaceweather.com]

Also note April 11, 2011 and 2012 the pressure.

:blast41111::blast41112:

8.6 & 8.2 quakes hit on April 11th, 2012.
8.6 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
8.2 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Lastly spaceweather for April 13th 2011/12
You'll see "Northern lights" that were impressive/strong, which made it all the way down to "Michigan" and cause both years by "solar wind hitting Earth's magnetic field on the 12th".

:space41311::space41312:

#####SAME THINGS ON THE SAME DATES YEAR AFTER YEAR!

Links:

In case you haven't notice I was using NICT magnetosphere simulation as my source of data making the accurate predictions back in early 2012.
Just a few weeks after the Twin Sumatra quakes in April the entire NICT was terminated, along with data history.
Thread: NICT Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation is now shut down for good! "Web services have been terminated"! Very interesting!
But the real question is.. why would they wipe out magnetosphere data history as well?????
NICT had data saved in movie format going to Dec of 2003.
[link to web.archive.org]

Good thing the NASA data history is still up which can be still used to verify the screen shots I presented.
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]
However their data history only goes back to August of 2009.

Oh yeah and lastly:
"Solar cycle 24 continues weakly, perhaps weakest of the space-age"
[link to wattsupwiththat.com]

Check out the NOAA graphs, the Sun has been quiet but yet the agenda pushed soo hard???
It's now obvious why!

So what does all this mean????
Well there is another source nearby which is on the same dates yearly causing specific anomalies to Earth's magnetic field and sending changed particles directed Earth on the same dates as well.
Obviously something huge is going on that we're not being told.
Not only does the data prove so but the accurate predictions I've made before anybody else further proves so!
Earth's magnetic field is not supposed to flip, Earth's magnetic field is not supposed to experience the same anomalies on the same dates yearly along with the same specific Auroras.
A kid on the internet is not supposed to be able to predict activity over and over again before NASA and so called "Solar eruptions".
Although all of this is indeed a reality, not the twilight zone.

There is a cover up, plain and simple!
Why not random? Well I believe the source and Earth's orbit play a role in explaining the exact dates which occurred yearly.

We are given a lot by NASA and the scientific community of things going on in space such as the Sun, dark rift, cosmic rays, alignments etc.. we the public don't have all the tools in space so we rely on sources that do to tell us everything.
Are they telling us everything???
Lets keep it simple....

Being NASA is aware, has many the smart minds and equipment studying this stuff.. why is it they haven't come out acknowledged and predicted these specific anomalies that have occurred within exact dates yearly???
Hey if a random kid on the internet can predict when geomagnetic storms and pressure on Earth's magnetosphere will occur to the exact date... it would make sense that NASA would be able to make the same predictions before the random person on the internet right????
Well that hasn't been the case.

The answer is simple but scary.. if the source was something mainstream then somebody else would have predicted activity and put this data together before me.
I would have to be silly to think I'm smarter than the minds at NASA and the whole scientific community that could have put this data together well before me!
Maybe many are blinded by "Solar activity".. perhaps that could have been an agenda all along. Remember the quote from the first prediction on Feb 23rd: "Will they attempt to cover it up and blame the Sun like they have in the past".

Is all this top secret information?
No not really, all I've done is put together side by side screenshots of public data.. anybody can do that.
It's easy to predict activity accurately when you know what specific activity to look for on specific dates.
I'm sure somebody would have noticed this data sooner or later anyway and certainly some will figure out even more than me now being I'm sharing all this.

Simply we are being LIED TO about the Sun.. everything I shared here proves that along with that there is something out there affecting the Earth of which we're not being told.
Please get the message out, share and study this data!
There is a short window of time before that same time frame comes around again when Earth is affected by this other source/force!
The Solar bullshit agenda is about to pick up again within the next couple months in order to cover this up.
Also expect them to hide magnetic field data at times and/or also say a crack in Earth's magnetosphere is allowing Solar wind in.. those BS actions have been used before and I sure they will happen again.
Now we know the truth and what to look for!

I'm confused, is it because planet x aka second sun is near by? I'm kind of dumb, one has to spell out things for me..
Rickster58

User ID: 9765814
Australia
12/28/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fascinating research OP

What is the preturbation?

Is it another celestial body or could it possibly be something we are causing (thinking Tesla device, HAARP and maybe even CERN)?

5* for you OP
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

2/27/10 (2/14/10 and 3/15/10 moon there also)
4/5/11 (4/3/11 and 5/2/11 moon there also)
5/12/12 (4/21/12 and 5/20/12 moon there also)
6/19/13 (6/8/13 and 7/7/13 moon there also)

Why on March 11, 2011 and 2012 Earth's magnetic nearly flipped and on March 13, 2012 it did indeed flip for the first time in record history?????

sidewaysfield311march1112field

Thread: GLP, this is for you... NASA Hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal
Thread: Magnetic Wind from the dark side of Earth - VERY IMPORTANT
Raphael

Canada
12/28/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just can't get past the feeling there was a lot more to this. And both sats ran low on fuel at the same time?
The other two sats that crashed back to earth were covered by MSM days before impact. The moon crash was releesed by NASA just a short time before impact, then they released it to MSM.
 Quoting: goterdid

Everybody always talks about what would happen to us if an asteroid hit the EARTH?

PhDUH what would happen to the Earth if something hit the MOON?

PhDUH we share a barycenter with the MOON.
IF the MOON were cut loose our 'center of gravity' would shift.

PhDUH the MOON effects our ocean tides.
The human body like the Earth's surface is about 70% water.

They might be recording the vibrations down here on EARTH when those SATS are hitting the moon's surface, no matter how subtle they might be?

just some thoughts

-Einstein
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm confused, is it because planet x aka second sun is near by? I'm kind of dumb, one has to spell out things for me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31051725

We're being lied to and aren't being told the truth of what's really going on causing all this to the Earth.. that's the simple answer to everything.

Last Edited by Bending Light on 12/28/2012 09:59 PM
get_over_it

User ID: 4589968
Canada
12/28/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks so much BendingLight for your efforts to educate us.

So sad we have to get our truths from some anonymous poster on the internet, NASA employees are traitors to mankind and should be ashamed of themselves.

Karma will be a bitch.

peace
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31051725
United States
12/28/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31051725

We're being lied to and aren't being told what's really going on.. that's the simple answer to everything.

Thanks OP. I kind of wondered when I witnessed 2 different sunsets at the same time. Is that what is going on?

Also how do you think it ties into chemtrail spraying?

Sorry to be a pest..
goterdid

User ID: 31046315
United States
12/28/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot the important part of my reply.

Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us OP!

Last Edited by de Redneck on 12/28/2012 10:02 PM
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
12/28/2012 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nice thread OP, I have being following your threads, and you have done an excellent job.

5 stars for you.

clappabump
 Quoting: OurLifeIsALie

Thank you,

I did everything I could to make this thread as short as possible as well as include a video.

This is solid proof that is undeniable which anybody can look up.
We are being play for FOOLS!
The same magnetic field activity and so called "solar eruptions" keeps happening on the same dates year after year!

People use to dismiss my claims without giving it the time of day so then my butt on the line and made predictions ALL of which came true!

It can't be the Sun when I accurately predicted multiple times specific activity days before any NASA/NOAA forecast and before any "Solar eruption".
Being the same thing keeps happening over and over again on the same dates I knew what to look for with the magnetic field enabling the predictions.

This data is as clear as day!
Please look up the data if you have any doubt!
I'm pushing this data now because I know that time of the year is approaching again and it will be worse.

Hi BL, I LOVE your passion, great thread, still digesting. Also just read the little snippet on world's largest magnet at that university in Florida. I am wondering when they power it up and if it coordinates with these magnetic field anomalies and subsequent earthquakes. I have had an uneasy feeling about March as well as some others. I will do a little more research on the magnet. There is no way it can't be impacting earth when its fired up IMO.

Last Edited by Isis One on 12/28/2012 10:06 PM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide

GLP