Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 256,449
Pageviews Today: 423,575Threads Today: 126Posts Today: 2,089
04:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.

Reality420
User ID: 24847476
United States
12/28/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.
March isn't the only month, I'd be paying attention to late February till mid May.
Although we might start seeing signs pick up sooner however.
Beyond that..
 Quoting: Bending Light

So you're telling us that your new-unhidden-science says:
1) We'll have CMEs
2) Solar Flares
3) Aurorae
Sometime between late February through mid-May, except we might start seeing signs pick up sooner so why not just say:

Sometime between now and June.
During the solar maximum.
Any CME is a hit.
Any Flare is a hit.
Any Aurora is a hit.
For the next 1/3 to 1/2 year.

Simply astounding! Stop the presses! We must get this important information out! Why, do you know what the odds of this happening are? It must be near 100%!

Amazing! A true GLP prediction (which is typically no prediction at all).

I can see you're going to be a GLP prognosticating hero in less than 3 months.

Congratulations.

(snicker)

R.
Carbide

User ID: 28794830
United States
12/28/2012 10:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.
So May 5th or 6th 2013 next big Earthquake date. Someone should check these dates to cern Large Hadron Collider (LHC) gigantic scientific instrument near Geneva, where it spans the border between Switzerland and France. I would bet this has something to do with it....
Carbide
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/28/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know which way the sun goes through the galaxy and the orbit of the planets around the sun as it goes?

Just thinking about the earth's position in space on march through may.

Maybe at this point in the year the earths orbit is closest to __________?

Or maybe it is in front of the son as it orbits? not really sure just throwing ideas out there!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30961459
United States
12/28/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you said you were going to shorten it...
scratching
 Quoting: Here Comes the Sun 28254655

I can't shorten screen shots of the data necessary.
I got rid of a lot of my rambling lol.

conclusion something huge is going on, that is near by that is causing this.

Same dates, equal planetary rotation putting us in contact with the agitator at the same time every year.
Bending Light  (OP)

User ID: 30833907
United States
12/28/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
March isn't the only month, I'd be paying attention to late February till mid May.
Beyond that..

1) We'll have CMEs
2) Solar Flares
3) Aurorae
Sometime between late February through mid-May, except we might start seeing signs pick up sooner so why not just say:

Any CME is a hit.
Any Flare is a hit.
Any Aurora is a hit.

Simply astounding! Stop the presses! We must get this important information out! Why, do you know what the odds of this happening are? It must be near 100%!

Congratulations.

(snicker)

R.
 Quoting: Reality420 24847476

Ha.. Ha.. Ha!

Actually I have an accurate track record of predicting activity days before hand as shared here.
The point of this thread is to prove NASA is lying and we aren't be told the real story of what's causing all this.
Nobody yet has disproven that fact.

I gave the overall time.. if you want specific details I already gave a specific forecast in a previous thread:

Forecast:

The forecast below will be based all upon the data above, once you read it you'll understand I'm not making stuff up out of my but but rather am referencing historical data and statistics.

Here is my 3 month time frame for Earth being the most severely effected by the source causing the previous pattern anomalies.

*** February 20th through May 20th the time frame.

* Increasing Earth Booms that I guarantee will make the mainstream news.
* Increasing Bird and Fish anomalies such as groups of Birds falling dead from the sky and many dolphins beaching themselves..(for example).
* Earth's magnetic field increasing being severely compressed/repelled as well as a flip (if they don't cover it up again).
* The "Blame the Sun Agenda" will most definitely pick up, expect increasing M/X class flares during this time frame.. although the validity of this activity will be questionable (if you want to believe the "Sun stuff" be my guest, bare in mind my this thread has shown there is a second source sending charged particles directed towards Earth.. without that fact I wouldn't have been able to predict accurate previously)
* Which also means increasing pressure on Earth's magnetosphere and a whole lot more Auroras.
* There will be at least one 8+ earthquake within that time frame and the New Madrid will pick up in activity.
* Increasing Plate Movement meaning redirected pressure sending bursts of earthquakes 6s & 7s globally within a few days. We first really saw this after the Sumatra earthquake in April Thread: 2012: Scientists say Huge Earthquake April 11 Triggered Other Quakes Worldwide
* Increasing buoys going into event mode from all this movement.
* March 2012 was warmest on record for America, I expect more weird weather as well.
[link to www.weather.com]

Specific short time frames to watch for

February 21-28
March 6-13
March 30 - April 15th (most severe)

During these 3 time frames look for severe magnetic field anomalies, Sun BS and pressure on Earth's magnetosphere.
Severe earthquake watch as well, I bet at least one 8+ will hit during one of these dates.

If you noticed.. these are the same dates I've already covered in this thread above and predictions I've accurately made from them as well.

The time frame above has increasing gotten more severe during the past 3 years, there is no reason for me to think this time around will be any different.
This just the basic forecast, it is possible it will be much worse.
How bad things will get I won't know until we get closer but what is above is a guarantee.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31053099
Germany
12/28/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have no idea what the OP is trying to say.
GodFrequency

User ID: 30961459
United States
12/28/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
scariest part of all of this is the food depletion that is going on globally because of the screwed up jet streams, the polar winds, the magnetic issues, and a new normal of completely unpredictable weather in order to grow crops.

Food will be the real doom very soon.

The worlds food reserves have not been this low since the 70's and we had 1/3 of the population then!

I've talked to many people that say one more year like we have had, and you will start to see starvation in the very realist sense of the word.

If what you are saying is true, then you can expect more of the same weather and crop failure as a result.

GET FOOD, it will soon be like guns!
Carbide

United States
12/28/2012 10:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Beyond that..

1) We'll have CMEs
2) Solar Flares
3) Aurorae

Any CME is a hit.
Any Flare is a hit.
Any Aurora is a hit.

Congratulations.

(snicker)

R.

I think he's onto something do the math and it says May 5th or 6th 2013. The dates don't lie. All we can do is wait and watch if something happens on one of those date then we have a ticking time bomb. Do the math on the dates year by year.
Carbide
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31053099

I'm just sharing data, it's the statistical data which is telling us what's going on.. not me I'm just reading the data.
goterdid

User ID: 31046315
United States
12/28/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
MY God people, what he is saying is,,,, NASA and TPTB are feeding us all a BIG lie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31051725
United States
12/28/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beyond that..

1) We'll have CMEs
2) Solar Flares
3) Aurorae

Any CME is a hit.
Any Flare is a hit.
Any Aurora is a hit.

Congratulations.

(snicker)

R.

I think he's onto something do the math and it says May 5th or 6th 2013. The dates don't lie. All we can do is wait and watch if something happens on one of those date then we have a ticking time bomb. Do the math on the dates year by year.
 Quoting: Carbide

What will happen on those dates? what is the ticking thing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30984612
United States
Report Abusive Post
yez, yez, zee hot air...

It has an odor...

it ese comink to mee... tink I got dit....

Smells like nu take on zee niburu ting...

yez, yez... it does smell like dat.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
MY God people, what he is saying is,,,, NASA and TPTB are feeding us all a BIG lie.
 Quoting: goterdid

I know, but what is it they are lying about another planet coming by?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
12/28/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31053099

There is some 'force' or 'effect' that is causing reoccuring abnormalties in the Earth's magnetic field on consecutive, specific dates across different years. These dates in the recent past were marked by auras & significant EQ activity. NASA is blaming the sun for the unanticipated aura activity on these dates and will not speak to the phenomena that OP has observed just analyzing the available data. The expectation is that we need to watch these dates in 2013 for potentially significant EQ activity to repeat.

Does that make any sense?
RedDawnPost

User ID: 15731848
United States
12/28/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are we looking for? Why haven't amateur astronomers seen anything?
"To harm another, is to harm ones self." ~Socrates

"Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

Alternative News:
[link to www.reddawnpost.com]
RedDawnPost

User ID: 15731848
United States
12/28/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
yez, yez, zee hot air...

It has an odor...

it ese comink to mee... tink I got dit....

Smells like nu take on zee niburu ting...

yez, yez... it does smell like dat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30984612

lolsign
"To harm another, is to harm ones self." ~Socrates

"Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

Alternative News:
[link to www.reddawnpost.com]
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm confused, is it because planet x aka second sun is near by? I'm kind of dumb, one has to spell out things for me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31051725

We're being lied to and aren't being told what's really going on.. that's the simple answer to everything.

Thanks OP. I kind of wondered when I witnessed 2 different sunsets at the same time. Is that what is going on?

Also how do you think it ties into chemtrail spraying?

Sorry to be a pest..

Sure I could speculate a whole lot if I wanted to.
What if this and what if that, ya know.

That's what got humanity looking foolish with the whole 12/21/12 thing!
How many people who wrote all those 2012 books have an accurate track record of predicting specific activity days before any NASA/NOAA forecast and before any "Solar eruption"????

I am sticking to documented FACT HERE as much as possible.
Public data which anybody can look up.
Yes I gave a forecast, it's a forecast based upon previous historical data of thing actually going on with the Earth.
Earth is telling us what to look for and that's what I'm sharing.

Is it not interesting that ol' "Dr." Astro has nothing of value to offer when we have intelligent evidence, such as this?

ohyeah

Great thread OP!

clappa
 Quoting: S0L4RN1GHTM4R3

right!!! where is that super shill now ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29639471

Another example as how I'm surprised nobody else has put this data together.
I would indeed like his thoughts on all this information.
He does make an effort in space activity and some do not appreciate him but I have no comment on that.

As far as this data, nobody can "shill" or "debunk" this.
How does one debunk statistical information and historical data which is public and anybody can look up???
It's not possible which is why 5 pages through nobody has done so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30092910
Canada
12/28/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could be planet, could be comet, could be star, could be some natural or artificial "phenomenom"... We don't know...
Carbide

United States
12/28/2012 10:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Beyond that..

1) We'll have CMEs
2) Solar Flares
3) Aurorae

Any CME is a hit.
Any Flare is a hit.
Any Aurora is a hit.

Congratulations.

(snicker)

R.

Quoting: Carbide

What will happen on those dates? what is the ticking thing?

Death We're passing something each year a few days later each year.
Carbide
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm confused, is it because planet x aka second sun is near by? I'm kind of dumb, one has to spell out things for me..

We're being lied to and aren't being told what's really going on.. that's the simple answer to everything.

Thanks OP. I kind of wondered when I witnessed 2 different sunsets at the same time. Is that what is going on?

Also how do you think it ties into chemtrail spraying?

Sorry to be a pest..

Sure I could speculate a whole lot if I wanted to.
What if this and what if that, ya know.

That's what got humanity looking foolish with the whole 12/21/12 thing!
How many people who wrote all those 2012 books have an accurate track record of predicting specific activity days before any NASA/NOAA forecast and before any "Solar eruption"????

I am sticking to documented FACT HERE as much as possible.
Public data which anybody can look up.
Yes I gave a forecast, it's a forecast based upon previous historical data of thing actually going on with the Earth.
Earth is telling us what to look for and that's what I'm sharing.

Is it not interesting that ol' "Dr." Astro has nothing of value to offer when we have intelligent evidence, such as this?

ohyeah

Great thread OP!

clappa
 Quoting: S0L4RN1GHTM4R3

right!!! where is that super shill now ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29639471

Another example as how I'm surprised nobody else has put this data together.
I would indeed like his thoughts on all this information.
He does make an effort in space activity and some do not appreciate him but I have no comment on that.

As far as this data, nobody can "shill" or "debunk" this.
How does one debunk statistical information and historical data which is public and anybody can look up???
It's not possible which is why 5 pages through nobody has done so.

Thank you, I will keep watching the skies.. Good job Op!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
12/28/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could be planet, could be comet, could be star, could be some natural or artificial "phenomenom"... We don't know...
 Quoting: Kinga

Could be the Death Star!

damned

gaah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17016402
Australia
12/28/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I can't work out is why OP has 54 pinned threads yet its joining date is July 2012 and only 37 threads started.

Taking into account green pins, I would imaging there is some collaboration occurring. The data never lies OP.

I propose there is something whiffy afoot.

How many accounts are you running?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to all so kind to answer my questions.. hf
goterdid

User ID: 31046315
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30075865
United States
12/28/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course they're lying to us!

Here is my little contribution for what it's worth!

My departed Grandfather worked for DOD in CA back in the 60's and 70's. Neither I nor my mother or any other living family member knows exactly what it was he did other than we know it was in aeronautics.

I vaguely remember (I was extremely young) him taking me to see a test flight that he was very excited about. As I recall it was a flying wing (this was early 60's). I also met many people with him throughout the years to include the real "Pappy" Boyington (maybe not a big thing to many, but was cool to me).

On his deathbed, my mother asked him what it was he did! He didn't answer. My mom then asked if he believed in UFO's and to her amazement his answer was simple. He told her, "your on to something kiddo"!

I have no idea what he meant by that nor does my mother.

In any event, there it is. A lot of something, maybe or a lot of nothing???

You decide.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21044850
Canada
12/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now if you have a conjunction or opposition with Jupiter & the Sun in Sagittarius or Gemini together or both that's when to head for the hills, well throw the Moon in those too--wow!

And this doesn't have to reference astrology but merely that huge gravitational peaks are all in a line, along with magnetic forces and energies from the Galactic Center, which are huge!
 Quoting: Don Juan

So when do we next have this lineup...?
katballoo

User ID: 30970504
Canada
12/28/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just can't get past the feeling there was a lot more to this. And both sats ran low on fuel at the same time?
The other two sats that crashed back to earth were covered by MSM days before impact. The moon crash was releesed by NASA just a short time before impact, then they released it to MSM.

Everybody always talks about what would happen to us if an asteroid hit the EARTH?

PhDUH what would happen to the Earth if something hit the MOON?

PhDUH we share a barycenter with the MOON.
IF the MOON were cut loose our 'center of gravity' would shift.

PhDUH the MOON effects our ocean tides.
The human body like the Earth's surface is about 70% water.

They might be recording the vibrations down here on EARTH when those SATS are hitting the moon's surface, no matter how subtle they might be?

just some thoughts
 Quoting: Raphael

Hmmmmm...that is pretty deep...but, definitely food for thought...
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
12/28/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I can't work out is why OP has 54 pinned threads yet its joining date is July 2012 and only 37 threads started.

Taking into account green pins, I would imaging there is some collaboration occurring. The data never lies OP.

I propose there is something whiffy afoot.

How many accounts are you running?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17016402

lol, you're studying my karma and not this data???

FYI you get 3 karma points for each pinned thread so that means my threads in total have be pinned 18 times which is about a 1/3 of all of my threads.

The mods do a great job here and I talked to a few of them on and off. They do hard work keeping the BS and spam off this site and NOTICE people who jump on and off different IPs.

What I share speaks for itself, I have better things to do than promote BS.
katballoo

User ID: 30970504
Canada
12/28/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

We're being lied to and aren't being told the truth of what's really going on causing all this to the Earth.. that's the simple answer to everything.

And why are they lying...because they don't believe that we could handle the truth. Why hide the truth? Because there is something much bigger then we can do anything about. Bunkers? Trying to disarm us? Why? Why hide what is "out there"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8091643
United States
12/28/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP, great thread, excellent work. Do you think this ties in with these rocket launches nasa are doing at the moment.Unknown reason for these launches..

GLP