Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,727 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 187,004
Pageviews Today: 308,401Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,751
04:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The World will never be at peace as long as we allow British and French bankers to Rob and Manipulate the world!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 30760504
United States
12/28/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The World will never be at peace as long as we allow British and French bankers to Rob and Manipulate the world!
God I wish i were president, i wouldnt be invading the middle east... it would be europe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30760504

You would lose
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28390356

not even close.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The World will never be at peace as long as we allow British and French bankers to Rob and Manipulate the world!
you under estimate the american resolve
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2768325
France
12/28/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
God I wish i were president, i wouldnt be invading the middle east... it would be europe.

You would lose

not even close.

europe would kick your ass every day bet your soul to that ;)
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

you r so retard that you forgot that if that happen you die too due to hight radioactive clouds in all europe because of 100 of nuclear stations and warheads :)))):5a::Idol1:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2768325

Man man man... you have forgotten the Templar curse... 13 generations... 700 years... and that is October 2014... Bye Bye frogs... straight to hell.

BTW Nukes don't exist... BUT THE WRATH OF HEAVEN DOES EXIST.
 Quoting: Moking-shit

ahahahah nukes dont exist go say that tho those japanese in hiroshima and nagasaky "thanks america;)" and go tell to the parents of those poor 23 kid ho died that your god didnt give a fuck and let him kill those poor child by a retarded person like yourself??Idol1

Hey drunk guy, go catch herpes, oh that's right all french men have herpes.

herpes has your drunk mother from the blow job she gave to your hobo father waything in a line for food stamps ahahahah
my kind of person dont frequent trash like you only in the internet because i cant get germesIdol1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would lose

not even close.

Do ya remember that thingy called world war 2 when Germany kicked your asses in 3 days, then we had to come kick their asses to save you. well this time when china attacks and they are coming because that is where all the Gold and Silver is... you will again learn your lesson.... we will watch.

the plans are already drawn up. invasion coming within a year. better get ready your in for a suprise
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would lose

not even close.

Do ya remember that thingy called world war 2 when Germany kicked your asses in 3 days, then we had to come kick their asses to save you. well this time when china attacks and they are coming because that is where all the Gold and Silver is... you will again learn your lesson.... we will watch.

the plans are already drawn up. invasion coming within a year. better get ready your in for a suprise

we wehere fucked 2 times not 3 and by the way france its not europe its only a small part remenber that dont fuck with europe or you will disapear from the maps like a bad movie from hollywood
Moking-shit

User ID: 30947325
Italy
12/28/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

they are not all jews, is the house of morgan jewish? Richest bank in the world!

They're crypto-jews

No the Moor-gang are Moroccans, Sallee Rovers... their roots lays in the Kingdom of FEZ... the Mystery kingdom which must be restored or we all will suffer the wrath from heaven.

[link to www.usni.org]

interesting. I like this part

The advantages and benefits accruing to the Porte from the hostilities by them committed on the Christians were far from being inconsiderable. They merited some indulgence since it was they alone who curbed the Western Infidel, standing as so many impregnable bulwarks in the very jaws of the king of Spain, an invincible enemy to the Mussulman name.

This haughty reply of the Dey of Algiers to a timid Sultan in 1627, when urged by that monarch to curb the zeal of his captains, is typical of the spirit of the offensive animating the Barbary navies. During the World War the term "Barbary Piracy" was freely applied to the tactics of the German raiders. Intended as an epithet, the words may have embodied a prophecy. In some future war will the descendants of the intrepid African corsairs again be found at the post of honor and danger? One thing is certain; that post belongs to them by right of inheritance.

Its a complicated story to explain in a few words... since all truth was edit out the History books and archives...

In reality the Sallee rovers are the remnants of the Temple knights which became pirates of the 17th & 18th century... they where at war with the King of Spain, the ottoman and Vatican

The Grand White Admiral of Sallee is in reality the High Priest... and the Curse tells us all we must restore their history or we will not survive it.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
chinese dont whant us they whant america remember??? and they will get what they whant thanks to mother russia just an piece of the movie that is coming for your great country and then with all americans unarmed ahahaha the chinese and the russians would be like a walk in a parkIdol1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
chinese dont whant us they whant america remember??? and they will get what they whant thanks to mother russia just an piece of the movie that is coming for your great country and then with all americans unarmed ahahaha the chinese and the russians would be like a walk in a parkIdol1

americans will never give up their weapons
Moking-shit

Italy
12/28/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would lose

But If I give them the spear of destiny they will win... Europeans have to surrender with that secret weapon or they all will go to hell...
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

ahahahah dont worry our puppet is already taking care of that odance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19315397
Mexico
12/28/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
England and France are enemies of the whole earth, look at all the wars they have started.

That why we kicked French butts during 5 de Mayo Battle !!
We terminated them !!
I don't see many Frenchies nowadays !!

ana
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yah 26 million ar-15's were sold in the last 3 weeks.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
america is finish they r all fat and only whant black rappers singing about ass and watch tv all day eating shit that make you cancerous and fat xDplus all the new generation is almost mongoloids that cant even show there own country on a map you r DOOMED Idol1
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
England and France are enemies of the whole earth, look at all the wars they have started.

We terminated them !!

ana
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19315397

lol because we dont handle in a country of thieves and smell like shit like mexico your country is a joke and smells like an hobo ass plus they r only drugs mafia and you live like you where still in 1970
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would lose

But If I give them the spear of destiny they will win... Europeans have to surrender with that secret weapon or they all will go to hell...

Yah I have read that... Just be careful things are going to get very bad. Obama is evil and is commanded by the Queen of england and king of saudi... this will start ww3.... Iran will use biological weapons and they will spread fast... Iran and Russia will defeat the US army easily but then they will rome the earth in battle they will not stop It will be bad for the whole earth and America will not be there this time.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK AMERICA!!!!!! o yeah!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

We terminated them !!

ana
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19315397

lol because we dont handle in a country of thieves and smell like shit like mexico your country is a joke and smells like an hobo ass plus they r only drugs mafia and you live like you where still in 1970

Hey leave the mexicans alone, they are good christian people and most of them are incredible in battle.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

the word America comes from an old germanic word Ah mel Rich which literally means the Kingdom of heaven. You just said fuck the kingdom of heaven.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol mexicans smells like shit they r stupid poor etc they should be nuke with the usa together but i guess north korea maybee is taking care of this problem already
Moking-shit

Italy
12/28/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

As if we don't know your evil plans & plots... but that too is calculated in our plan too... you fail frogs...

rockonrockonrockon

The secret war of the Americans vs France ain't finessed yet... You cry victory to soon... believe me frogs you will dearly regret it...
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

the word America comes from an old germanic word Ah mel Rich which literally means the Kingdom of heaven. You just said fuck the kingdom of heaven.

i repeat FUCK AMERICA!!!!! i would piss on your flag if i could find any right now
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

As if we don't know your evil plans & plots... but that too is calculated in our plan too... you fail frogs...

rockonrockonrockon

The secret war of the Americans vs France ain't finessed yet... You cry victory to soon... believe me frogs you will dearly regret it...

we are naruto frogs and we gonna kick your asses o yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!yoda
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You just pissed on the poor and the kingdom of heaven..

very cool...

you will get yours.

have another drink...

you dumb frog.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You just pissed on the poor and the kingdom of heaven..

very cool...

you will get yours.

have another drink...

you dumb frog.

no i pissed on AMERICA thats diferent and you should be proud its an expensive piss 1300euro the bottle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have the french ever kicked anybodies ass ever in history?

Let me seee... nope not that I can remember, it seems you are always the ones running your mouths starting shit then running and hiding in the corner.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let me seee... nope not that I can remember, it seems you are always the ones running your mouths starting shit then running and hiding in the corner.

we dont need to we have retarded controled dogs called usa and others to do it for ourselfs that how the masters rules in this world my friend read the book of war should be good for your IQ
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

we dont need to we have retarded controled dogs called usa and others to do it for ourselfs that how the masters rules in this world my friend read the book of war should be good for your IQ

well there is no doubt that america is about to collapse, wait till you see the world when we are gone. you will beg for the day
lucifer9

User ID: 21435704
United States
12/28/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
the world will not know peace until the individual knows its part in creation. As long as you fear and resist war it will continue. As long as you place blame outside of self and have something to point at saying this or that is the problem. We ALL are the problem we create it together as a collective and it is time we create something new instead of seperation lets create unity.

How you may ask. When you seek to better yourself to become higher social status you create seperation. Until you can see yourself as equal and all as equal to you these cycles will not stop. Do not give in to the imaginary games of seperation of which money is the greatest tool. It seperates us through social classes. It keeps the majority in want and hopless lack. An idea that is all money is and most serve it as if the world does not exist without it.

We must work together not against eatch other. This is the only way we can break down the illusionary walls. It pains me deeply when I hear or see a being harming another over something as useless as money. Beings will kill for it put down others for it and even go against their own heart for it. What a folly this is what error have we let into our thinking. You people say its time for this nobody to wake up I say its time for the people to wake up. It is time to bring back to the forefront care of hummanity and not an imaginary dollar. Paper that has a seal is more important to us than our brothers and sisters
Unity is our greatest ally..
For this is the way we will rise out of the ashes that is sure to come...

I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.
Moking-shit

Italy
12/28/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would lose

Yah I have read that... Just be careful things are going to get very bad. Obama is evil and is commanded by the Queen of england and king of saudi... this will start ww3.... Iran will use biological weapons and they will spread fast... Iran and Russia will defeat the US army easily but then they will rome the earth in battle they will not stop It will be bad for the whole earth and America will not be there this time.

Only Republicans and the Queen I trust... Long Live the Republic...

The Queen... she is like Penelope in HOMER'S ODYSSEY awaiting the return of Ulysses... Americans are Telemachus in this story.

Since I am a very clever man with great wisdom I will give the Spear of destiny to Angela Merkel... The wise Woman of Europe.

GLP