Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,297 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,994
Pageviews Today: 792,076Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 4,321
09:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The World will never be at peace as long as we allow British and French bankers to Rob and Manipulate the world!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2768325
France
12/28/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The World will never be at peace as long as we allow British and French bankers to Rob and Manipulate the world!
Have the french ever kicked anybodies ass ever in history?

Let me seee... nope not that I can remember, it seems you are always the ones running your mouths starting shit then running and hiding in the corner.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30760504

we dont need to we have retarded controled dogs called usa and others to do it for ourselfs that how the masters rules in this world my friend read the book of war should be good for your IQ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2768325

well there is no doubt that america is about to collapse, wait till you see the world when we are gone. you will beg for the day

IT WOULD BE THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD IF YOU DISAPEARED I CAN SEE ALREADY A HUGE PARTY WITH ALL COUNTRYS DANCING ETC THEY R FINALY GONE THOSE PARASITES....
just for the record every country in the world hates america dont let your stupid tv tell you the contrary ....Idol1
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The World will never be at peace as long as we allow British and French bankers to Rob and Manipulate the world!

You would lose
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28390356

But If I give them the spear of destiny they will win... Europeans have to surrender with that secret weapon or they all will go to hell...
 Quoting: Moking-shit

Yah I have read that... Just be careful things are going to get very bad. Obama is evil and is commanded by the Queen of england and king of saudi... this will start ww3.... Iran will use biological weapons and they will spread fast... Iran and Russia will defeat the US army easily but then they will rome the earth in battle they will not stop It will be bad for the whole earth and America will not be there this time.

Only Republicans and the Queen I trust... Long Live the Republic...

The Queen... she is like Penelope in HOMER'S ODYSSEY awaiting the return of Ulysses... Americans are Telemachus in this story.

Since I am a very clever man with great wisdom I will give the Spear of destiny to Angela Merkel... The wise Woman of Europe.

you r just an skizophrenic on drugss wake up belgium drug addict
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
12/28/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
evil fucking pieces of shit, I cannot believe Iran has not figured it out!

You know who owns Iran right? Who the main trader with Iran is? Who built Irans infrastructure for free after the first persian gulf war & Who had a $95 billion in trade with Iran in just the last two years alone.
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Moking-shit

User ID: 30947325
Italy
12/28/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK AMERICA!!!!!! o yeah!!!!!

the word America comes from an old germanic word Ah mel Rich which literally means the Kingdom of heaven. You just said fuck the kingdom of heaven.

Right Ah mel Rich and it means The broterhood(ah) of the King(MelIK) Leader(Rais)in homer story thats is Odysseus
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
evil fucking pieces of shit, I cannot believe Iran has not figured it out!

You know who owns Iran right? Who the main trader with Iran is? Who built Irans infrastructure for free after the first persian gulf war & Who had a $95 billion in trade with Iran in just the last two years alone.
 Quoting: Chrit

he doesnt he is a litle retarded....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29417490
Puerto Rico
12/28/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd rather bomb Switzerland where the BIS is.

The whole financial system is controlled by the fake-jews and their cohorts.

The synagogue of satan.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hill billy where are you xD
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd rather bomb Switzerland where the BIS is.

The whole financial system is controlled by the fake-jews and their cohorts.

The synagogue of satan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29417490

this^^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 30760504
United States
12/28/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would lose

But If I give them the spear of destiny they will win... Europeans have to surrender with that secret weapon or they all will go to hell...

Yah I have read that... Just be careful things are going to get very bad. Obama is evil and is commanded by the Queen of england and king of saudi... this will start ww3.... Iran will use biological weapons and they will spread fast... Iran and Russia will defeat the US army easily but then they will rome the earth in battle they will not stop It will be bad for the whole earth and America will not be there this time.

Only Republicans and the Queen I trust... Long Live the Republic...

The Queen... she is like Penelope in HOMER'S ODYSSEY awaiting the return of Ulysses... Americans are Telemachus in this story.

Since I am a very clever man with great wisdom I will give the Spear of destiny to Angela Merkel... The wise Woman of Europe.

shit yes I trust the queen also, she does everything to protect her people and is a very fucking smart lady... She gets others to do her bidding. I wish our leaders were that smart.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

the word America comes from an old germanic word Ah mel Rich which literally means the Kingdom of heaven. You just said fuck the kingdom of heaven.

Right Ah mel Rich and it means The broterhood(ah) of the King(MelIK) Leader(Rais)in homer story thats is Odysseus

I have to pull up my old sheet i might have misspelled it. it may also be Nordic or a derivative there of
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish we had the queen looking out for our country like she does England.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

ând you call yourself an american loool traitor bitch its more apropriate
Levski

User ID: 318585
Bulgaria
12/28/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
see what I mean!

Yep, they should all be imprisoned
Noah was a conspiracy theorist too, until it started raining.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yah well she is a smart fucking lady who looks out for her own.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
she just has to crack down on her bankers or they are going to get the shit kicked out of them.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yah well she is a smart fucking lady who looks out for her own.

ahhahaha your ancestors fight for nothing then in your opinion? you r just a joke and your IQ its similar to an chanpanzé i hope your gov its gonna start the programm earlier and make you all poor and dumb people disapear from this beautifull planet called earth
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
she just has to crack down on her bankers or they are going to get the shit kicked out of them.

retard the banquers work for her you stupid scum !! wake up you doesnt even now why the fuck do you started this thread Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28390356
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

She has her cousin Obama looking out for you instead.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

She has her cousin Obama looking out for you instead.

ahahhaha odanceosuperogrrrohappyaltcdnflag
Moking-shit

Italy
12/28/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have to pull up my old sheet i might have misspelled it. it may also be Nordic or a derivative there of

In reality its a Moorish language called Hassaniya

Its like King Rich'ard which in reality is Rich/Rais(Leader) Ard... Leader of the World... but all this knowledge was erased the last seven hundred years until to date... until the King returns then we will know all the facts...

Now we must start to clean up the house for his return or King Richard may get very angry...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28390356
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Presidents related to British royalty
•George Washington (descendant of Edward III of England)
•Thomas Jefferson (descendant of Edward III of England)
•James Madison (descendant of Edward I of England)
•James Monroe (descendant of Edward III of England)
•John Quincy Adams (descendant of Edward III of England)
•William Henry Harrison and his grandson, Benjamin Harrison (descendants of Edward I of England)
•Zachary Taylor (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Franklin Pierce (descendant of Henry I of England)
•Rutherford Hayes (descendant of William I of Scotland and William the Conqueror)
•Grover Cleveland (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Theodore Roosevelt (descendant of James I of Scotland and Edward III of England)
•William Taft (descendant of Edward III of England)
•Warren Harding (descendant of Henry II of England)
•Calvin Coolidge (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Herbert Hoover (descendant of Edward III of England)
•Franklin Roosevelt (descendant of James II of Scotland)
•Harry S. Truman (descendant of Robert III of Scotland)
•Richard Nixon (descendant of Henry II of England)
•Gerald Ford (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Jimmy Carter (descendant of Edward III of England)
•George H. W. Bush and his son, George W. Bush (descendants of Edward I of England and Robert II of Scotland)
•Barack Obama (descendant of Edward I of England and William the Lion of Scotland)
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

In reality its a Moorish language called Hassaniya

Its like King Rich'ard which in reality is Rich/Rais(Leader) Ard... Leader of the World... but all this knowledge was erased the last seven hundred years until to date... until the King returns then we will know all the facts...

Now we must start to clean up the house for his return or King Richard may get very angry...

ho gives a fuck about a pagan shit the country should caled itself negroland or rapmandou or just holywood
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Presidents related to British royalty
•George Washington (descendant of Edward III of England)
•Thomas Jefferson (descendant of Edward III of England)
•James Madison (descendant of Edward I of England)
•James Monroe (descendant of Edward III of England)
•John Quincy Adams (descendant of Edward III of England)
•William Henry Harrison and his grandson, Benjamin Harrison (descendants of Edward I of England)
•Zachary Taylor (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Franklin Pierce (descendant of Henry I of England)
•Rutherford Hayes (descendant of William I of Scotland and William the Conqueror)
•Grover Cleveland (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Theodore Roosevelt (descendant of James I of Scotland and Edward III of England)
•William Taft (descendant of Edward III of England)
•Warren Harding (descendant of Henry II of England)
•Calvin Coolidge (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Herbert Hoover (descendant of Edward III of England)
•Franklin Roosevelt (descendant of James II of Scotland)
•Harry S. Truman (descendant of Robert III of Scotland)
•Richard Nixon (descendant of Henry II of England)
•Gerald Ford (descendant of Edward I of England)
•Jimmy Carter (descendant of Edward III of England)
•George H. W. Bush and his son, George W. Bush (descendants of Edward I of England and Robert II of Scotland)
•Barack Obama (descendant of Edward I of England and William the Lion of Scotland)

ahahaha got to copy this and bring this to the grande loge tomorow the people teyr gonna piss on there pants laughing at this Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7280888
United States
12/28/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its a complicated story to explain in a few words... since all truth was edit out the History books and archives...

In reality the Sallee rovers are the remnants of the Temple knights which became pirates of the 17th & 18th century... they where at war with the King of Spain, the ottoman and Vatican

The Grand White Admiral of Sallee is in reality the High Priest... and the Curse tells us all we must restore their history or we will not survive it.

a rare glimpse

I don't recall bitter resentment being on the menu.
Moking-shit

Italy
12/28/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

You forget that Queen Elizabeth I was the Founding Mother of the American Nation... you frogs are dumb and should research history you have erased... stupid frogs will never know their true story... but the X mark(The Blackspot) is on you now...
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its a complicated story to explain in a few words... since all truth was edit out the History books and archives...

In reality the Sallee rovers are the remnants of the Temple knights which became pirates of the 17th & 18th century... they where at war with the King of Spain, the ottoman and Vatican

The Grand White Admiral of Sallee is in reality the High Priest... and the Curse tells us all we must restore their history or we will not survive it.

a rare glimpse

I don't recall bitter resentment being on the menu.
 Quoting: AnotherOne

americans are hilarious is this the meds that the gov give to you that let you dumb like that?? now we are an pirates of the caribean style story looooooooool 5aburnit
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

You forget that Queen Elizabeth I was the Founding Mother of the American Nation... you frogs are dumb and should research history you have erased... stupid frogs will never know their true story... but the X mark(The Blackspot) is on you now...

go take your medicine and go do some fries makenpiss
Moking-shit

Italy
12/28/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right... The Bankers of London are also marked with the Black Mark just like the frogs...
Anonymous Coward
France
12/28/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right... The Bankers of London are also marked with the Black Mark just like the frogs...

meeanwile the banquer frog right here gonna open another chateaux lafite from our good friends rotchilds cheers to you poor and uneducated peopleIdol1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

its not just london remember the red beast has 7 heads and ten horns. there are seven leaders behind this whole mess. i personally think it is the G-7 nations...

GLP