Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 951,084
Pageviews Today: 1,586,087Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,391
03:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Just in: Case by the US navy 8 : cites 'clearing house news' sites such as Fukushima diary as evidence... VINDICATION!

Citizenperth
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 31043022
Australia
12/28/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Just in: Case by the US navy 8 : cites 'clearing house news' sites such as Fukushima diary as evidence... VINDICATION!
This is wholy important in the minds of anyone countering the efforts of Japanese govenment and TEPCO to play down the global seriousness of the Fukushima Diachi melt throughs.... as evidenced "social media" clearing houses, use accademic and other media information to report fact, rather than fiction, as has been shown by TEPCO and others......

damn right!

[link to fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.com.au]

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/29/2012 12:26 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
12/28/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Just in: Case by the US navy 8 : cites 'clearing house news' sites such as Fukushima diary as evidence... VINDICATION!
Atom boy is going to have a stroke lmao
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/28/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Just in: Case by the US navy 8 : cites 'clearing house news' sites such as Fukushima diary as evidence... VINDICATION!
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

... let's wait till he gets to work ;)... mah!

< cracks beer, and grins a little... vindication based on a hunch and a load of coverup is a little satisfying for work input.... now lets try and get it fixed... US forces give the nod....

Quoting: Citizenperth

sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/28/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
more shite from PerthShill...a fucking blog is not proof of anything.
go ahead and ban me from your thread, you fucking peasant.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31046623

ok...... *poof*.... (i'm not WB.. peasant self, Ac3104)

evidenced fact is no longer proof?, and why is that so many shills prefer to pretend that this is not ongoing?....

would be strange to take a case to court with no evidence..... [particularly 8 US forces members....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/28/2012 08:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 622193
United States
12/28/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I read this right, we are talking about a blog and links. This should get interesting if the Navy guys can get a blog into court records.
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/28/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I read this right, we are talking about a blog and links. This should get interesting if the Navy guys can get a blog into court records.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 622193

very good point, the blog was started due to lack of information from the partial black out, interpretation and mis-reporting at the time.... the news can all be sourced back to evidential fact..... like all cited research....
Citizenperth  (OP)

User ID: 31051107
Australia
12/28/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.com.au]

US navy live pick up radiation on entering Fuku crisis....
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/28/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

nervous laughter, gaffer taped arms, and the real deal with monitors going off....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/28/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

nervous laughter, gaffer taped arms, and the real deal with monitors going off....

Totally Hardcore.

Ffs.

Good work CP.

SC.
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
12/28/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31039767
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27249705
United States
12/28/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
all fun and games until their hair starts falling out

Thats so hot...

Gallows Laughter is never that funny...to those aware
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1540313
United States
12/29/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice.
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/29/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

because 21/12 has come and gone.. this is the real deal regardless......
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/29/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

because 21/12 has come and gone.. this is the real deal regardless......

oh fuck off your drama queen.

and quit using GLP to divert traffic to your childish blog.
and quit deleting replies from people who dont agree with your shit.

shit for brains
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 957972

finished your lunch break?.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8829929
Canada
12/29/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I appreciate Perth's posts and I share his concern about Fukushima. Keep it up, Perth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8829929
Canada
12/29/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The latest on these 8 sailors is that they require bone marrow transplants - this is serious. Imagine how many people in Tokyo are going to need the same treatments.
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/29/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I appreciate Perth's posts and I share his concern about Fukushima. Keep it up, Perth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8829929

cheers man.. it's a 'thing' with me now.. i can't see how it plays out as i'm not that way inclinde.... but i can record what is reported.....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/29/2012 01:13 AM
WindyMind

User ID: 955168
United States
12/29/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a moment today that made me wonder if anyone knows about the radiation and if they don't are we wrong? How is it that people have absolutely no idea? What is the difference between a tsunami and a triple meltdown? Everyone knows there was a tsunami.
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/29/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a moment today that made me wonder if anyone knows about the radiation and if they don't are we wrong? How is it that people have absolutely no idea? What is the difference between a tsunami and a triple meltdown? Everyone knows there was a tsunami.
 Quoting: WindyMind

same way that hitler did what he did..... no media and no access and collusion.... i only found the boatr vid after researching..... the truth is not far under the covers.....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/29/2012 01:36 AM
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/29/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

I laughed already yesterday about FD
Predictions, no reason for a Stroke
and i still laugh about Cp,!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30887249

bye AB :)..... sad.. you used to be funny.... not when it comes to genocide and mass murder....
WindyMind

United States
12/29/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I figure since no one seems to know that it's ok to eat the fish and swim in the ocean. Japan is way over there, right?
Citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
12/29/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I figure since no one seems to know that it's ok to eat the fish and swim in the ocean. Japan is way over there, right?

ummmm.. do you want to see the obfusication of the atmosphere of Hawaii, or do you want to go for a swim and eat fish?

hf
WindyMind

United States
12/29/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

ummmm.. do you want to see the obfusication of the atmosphere of Hawaii, or do you want to go for a swim and eat fish?

hf

I am here eating and swimming. I snorked the air when it first happened too.

My brother spent 6 months here (hawaii) in the previous two years and ate the fish and he has a rare lymphoma and you may know how that is.
WindyMind

United States
12/29/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am really confused, how could the government not warn us if it is real?

Why do I only have one friend that is concerned in a tell everyone way?

Obama came here for Christmas and I am sure his family is swimming in the ocean and eating the fish.

Really, is it real? I am not so sure it is the threat that I thought it was and then again....the fish, the ocean, just stop? I question this now.
Citizenperth  (OP)

User ID: 26225877
Australia
12/29/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama came here for Christmas and I am sure his family is swimming in the ocean and eating the fish.

Really, is it real? I am not so sure it is the threat that I thought it was and then again....the fish, the ocean, just stop? I question this now.

(watch to the left for hawaii).... this was a year ago....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30760504
United States
12/29/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its about fucking time lets get the lawsuits going against GE who built that piece of shit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
more shite from PerthShill...a fucking blog is not proof of anything.
go ahead and ban me from your thread, you fucking peasant.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31046623

ok...... *poof*.... (i'm not WB.. peasant self, Ac3104)

evidenced fact is no longer proof?, and why is that so many shills prefer to pretend that this is not ongoing?....

would be strange to take a case to court with no evidence..... [particularly 8 US forces members....

because they are paid government shills.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

man are you people stupid
WindyMind

United States
12/29/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30760504

And you don't question your beliefs? stupid
Citizenperth  (OP)

User ID: 26225877
Australia
12/29/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30760504

stupid is believing stuff.... you think the obamas' with heavy security leave their compound and 'water baths'?.... nahhhhh

GLP