User ID: 27322533
United States
12/28/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
First Sandy Hook lawsuit ** 100 Million Dollars**
I cannot believe this one:

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Wow hearing cursing, screaming and shooting over the intercom and think their kid should get 100 Million Dollars.

This is what is wrong with this Country today. How about being grateful your child is alive and safe.
13th-Century

User ID: 31026766
Canada
12/28/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: First Sandy Hook lawsuit ** 100 Million Dollars**
HURRAH FOR THIS LAWSUIT!

Getting lawyers to look at what really happened, rather than what the media is telling us happened, may get us closer to the whole truth here.

But you'll see - the State of Connecticut will settle every lawsuit, anything so as not to go into a court, and try to straighten out their twisted lies.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31046623
Australia
12/28/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
HURRAH FOR THIS LAWSUIT!

Getting lawyers to look at what really happened, rather than what the media is telling us happened, may get us closer to the whole truth here.

But you'll see - the State of Connecticut will settle every lawsuit, anything so as not to go into a court, and try to straighten out their twisted lies.

clappa
 Quoting: 13th-Century

i don't get people like you...there is NO way in hell TPTB could keep this 'supposed psy-op' a secret..it happened..and it's no joke.... wtf is wrong with you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31038269
Australia
12/28/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
nra have any liability for refusing to regulate the military style weapons used?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31048743
United States
12/28/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see a class action suit against everyone that owns an AR-15 style rifle.
13th-Century

Canada
12/28/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
HURRAH FOR THIS LAWSUIT!

clappa

i don't get people like you...there is NO way in hell TPTB could keep this 'supposed psy-op' a secret..it happened..and it's no joke.... wtf is wrong with you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31046623

I don't necessarily agree with all the statements of everyone on GLP in all the threads on Sandy Hook.

But I know a cock-and-bull false flag when I see it, with enough gore oozing through the holes to make sure the Medical Examiner could tell that all the kids were shot with "a long weapon", on video, but now NBC says handguns alone were used.

Time to give your head a shake, pal.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
nra have any liability for refusing to regulate the military style weapons used?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31038269

I don't know how they would have any liability. Guns are not to blame for this its the nut-job kid who committed the crime.
At some point in the US and I don't know how it is in Australia where you live, but here people stopped taking any personal liability for their actions. Its always someone else's fault. I don't know if it is to hard to grasp that someone could kill little kids, (whether it be a crazy kid or a scheming government out for our weapons) so they feel the need to put the blame some where else.
GladioDaddy-O

User ID: 22439147
United States
12/28/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey did you see who the state Claims Commissioner is?

"Pinsky said he filed a claim on Thursday with state Claims Commissioner J. Paul Vance Jr., whose office must give permission before a lawsuit can be filed against the state."

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Small world, eh?
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
12/28/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I cannot believe this one:

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Wow hearing cursing, screaming and shooting over the intercom and think their kid should get 100 Million Dollars.

This is what is wrong with this Country today. How about being grateful your child is alive and safe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27322533

your right, but some see any opportunity to try to make money. crazy
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
13th-Century

Canada
12/28/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey did you see who the state Claims Commissioner is?

"Pinsky said he filed a claim on Thursday with state Claims Commissioner J. Paul Vance Jr., whose office must give permission before a lawsuit can be filed against the state."

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Small world, eh?
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

Now is this the son of the police officer onsite who threatened people with arrest for sharing opinions on the Sandy Hook shooting?

Small world, right!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439185
United States
12/28/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
HURRAH FOR THIS LAWSUIT!

clappa

I'm here in hartford ready and watching the courts and legislative office building for developements
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11591025
United States
12/28/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
But I thought there was NO POWER at that time, hence the lack of shooter's video?
Mort
User ID: 31056513
Argentina
12/28/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a very sad commentary on the parents who filed this lawsuit in a attempt to make money on an act that was unpredictable. Acts of God happen. They are often horrific, but they do not justify suing those (including govern,entail entities) who, through no fault of their own, were dragged into an event that no rational person would have predicted. My prayers go out to these parent that they will see that a lawsuit is not the right way to find a resolution to this terrible event.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10940082
United States
12/28/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some guy posted a thread on here which linked to his friend's shitty death metal music. It was fucking terrible, really dreadful stuff. I wasted approx 30 seconds of my life.

I should sue for a couple million in damages, right?
GladioDaddy-O

United States
12/28/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a very sad commentary on the parents who filed this lawsuit in a attempt to make money on an act that was unpredictable. Acts of God happen. They are often horrific, but they do not justify suing those (including govern,entail entities) who, through no fault of their own, were dragged into an event that no rational person would have predicted. My prayers go out to these parent that they will see that a lawsuit is not the right way to find a resolution to this terrible event.
 Quoting: Mort 31056513

Whether it's a frivolous lawsuit or not is a matter for debate. But it could result in certain facts being brought to light that might otherwise have been kept hidden. In some ways similar to the suit brought in the Okla City bombing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some guy posted a thread on here which linked to his friend's shitty death metal music. It was fucking terrible, really dreadful stuff. I wasted approx 30 seconds of my life.

I should sue for a couple million in damages, right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10940082

Yes 5 million or so should take care of your pain and suffering. That is 30 seconds you can never get back!5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree but I don't think these are the type of people who prayer is going to help. They are money grubbing ass wipes looking for a quick buck. This world is full of them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27704375
United States
12/28/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whether it's a frivolous lawsuit or not is a matter for debate. But it could result in certain facts being brought to light that might otherwise have been kept hidden. In some ways similar to the suit brought in the Okla City bombing.

Their child is likely to need a lifetime of psychiatry work/counseling. That doesnt come free ya know?
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
12/28/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a war on our collective state of consciousness, this is where the predators derive their power. Fear, fear and more fear.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18535219
United States
12/28/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this lawsuit is legitimate, because schools SHOULD be a place of safety...shooters should NOT be able to enter and terrorize children. This was the state's FAULT. It will hopefully change things so that all schools have armed guards, or at least much better security features that would help to prevent something like this.

Another thing as others have mentioned, it will bring much more power for the investigation into the things that don't add up, potentially revealing a false flag attack, multiple shooters, etc. The public basically has no real info, and a lot of conflicting nonsense.

Nuts that the same cop is in charge of this...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31032749
United States
12/29/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think this lawsuit is legitimate, because schools SHOULD be a place of safety...shooters should NOT be able to enter and terrorize children. This was the state's FAULT. It will hopefully change things so that all schools have armed guards, or at least much better security features that would help to prevent something like this.

Another thing as others have mentioned, it will bring much more power for the investigation into the things that don't add up, potentially revealing a false flag attack, multiple shooters, etc. The public basically has no real info, and a lot of conflicting nonsense.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18535219

I agree schools should be safe and they mostly are
but how are we gonna pay for extreme safety measures
and armed guards at every school. And I dont want my kids
going to a school that feels like a prison
Dapurps

User ID: 30803443
Canada
12/29/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats just fucking dumb. You would think you'd be happy enough your kids alive instead of using him so you can retire. Fucking Libtards.
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
Dapurps

Canada
12/29/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18535219

Its your tax money paying the family. Your right school should have armed guards but i personally see this act as selfish. 100million??

dapurps
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree schools should be safe and they mostly are
but how are we gonna pay for extreme safety measures
and armed guards at every school. And I dont want my kids
going to a school that feels like a prison

I had an armed guard in my high school.

He wore khakis, a dress shirt and tie...smiled and made small talk with other admins there...had a small office.

He wasn't involved in any of the discipline of misbehaving students.

He went through extensive background checks, psychological examinations, firearms training...

It was NOTHING at all like a prison. I barely noticed him.

How are we going to pay so that our kids aren't sitting ducks? Don't believe the bullshit about how the government can't balance the budget. The fed creates money out of thin air. People can donate money to causes they think are necessary.

We are intelligent human beings...we can make pretty much anything happen, if we need that thing to happen enough. Look at where you are, in this country. A few hundred years ago, it was entirely different. Cars didn't even exist...wrap your mind around that. You're telling me that you think it's an impossible task to protect your child when they are in school? That there is somehow no possible way for a country which creates money out of thin air (the fed does this), to protect its innocent citizens...with a defense budget that is larger than the next 13 countries' budgets COMBINED...somehow it's impossible to supply 1 or 2 trained people per public school?????????
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its your tax money paying the family. Your right school should have armed guards but i personally see this act as selfish. 100million??

Agreed, that was my first feeling about this as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31060471
Australia
12/29/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
You couldn't even sue for that here no judge would allow it only like 100k but then you'd probably be lucky to get 10k.
GladioDaddy-O

United States
12/29/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are missing the point. They'll never get that amount, but they might bring information to light about the school's security system, cameras, etc.
Dapurps

Canada
12/29/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are missing the point. They'll never get that amount, but they might bring information to light about the school's security system, cameras, etc.

Anything they don't want shown won't be shown.

dapurps
GladioDaddy-O

United States
12/29/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Dapurps

But not showing something is showing something, in a way.
Dapurps

Canada
12/29/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Dapurps

But not showing something is showing something, in a way.

You're right but look at the Obama Document cover up and the Benghazi cover up along with many more.

Last Edited by Dapurps on 12/29/2012 12:23 AM

dapurps
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20078428
United States
12/29/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31038269

Fuck off

GLP