Woman Charged Over New York Firefighter Ambush Gun

Canadian_Bacon

User ID: 25711532
Canada
12/28/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Woman Charged Over New York Firefighter Ambush Gun

The problem is that your gun laws are too loose...
No need to pass a new law..Just re-vamp the current ones..

I'm totally aware that all the actions that lead up to the event are against the law..
I don't believe she just "gave" him the gun...

Where her guns locked up???

Was the ammo stored in a different spot?? also locked up??

What did she need the AR-15 for???

Is she military or combat trained?? You don't hunt with an AR...

See where im going here......
 Quoting: Canadian_Bacon

I hunt with my ar. I hunt ground hog, coyotes, and wolves. And I know a few that also hunt whitetails with them. And our second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.
 Quoting: Oscanator 24421278

And how do the kill look after being taken with a .223 round?? Pretty fucked up i bet... So i assume you hunt just for fun?? do you eat the kill??

Oh my god, You know nothing about firearms do you. 223 is a very popular varmint round. They don't allow pest control in Canada? Here farmers will pay a bounty on ground hogs and coyotes. And you asked what the kill looks like, well using ballistic tips there isn't much left of a ground hog, and a coyote or wolf you aim for the head or neck. And no I don't eat ground hog, coyotes or wolves. We have seasons on them to keep there numbers in check. I personally don't use 223 for deer hunting I was just telling you I know of people that do and they are very successful.

I actually do know alot about firearms...
They do allow pest control here in canada.. We have an outbreak of wild rabbits going on right now...

I guess what i'm trying to say is thats an expensive round for pest control.. .22 will do the same when is comes to pests...

I figured you americans would be pinching every penny you get considering your economy is fucked, unemployment is on a rise and it's only a matter of time before your dollar collapses...

You people cant afford to feed yourselves but you can piss away money on .223 rounds for killing pests...

Again how dumb are you people....
You can't fix stupid! ~ Ron White
Oscanator
User ID: 24421278
United States
12/28/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's already illegal for him to have it, and for her to provide it to her.

Passing more laws won't make it any more illegal.

Enforce the laws we have. Don't use made-up excuses to add bad laws on top of them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30670070

Can you americans fuckin read????
Where in my post did i ever say Pass more laws or ban guns??
jerkit

I guess this just goes to show that your tax payer money does not go for education...

A fine breed of superior idiots...

So what do you mean by "rethinking our gun laws"

Well to start, NO FULL AUTOS!!
To own the same weapon here in canada it falls under "restricted" meaning the laws are different than the laws for you average rifle..

To possess a restricted weapon you must be a member of a shooting club or range and make regular visits.. Otherwise they can revoke your license..Your current spouse or ex of the previous 2 years must also sign the application..
You must obtain a authorization to transport anytime you want to take the weapon out of your home..
Magazines are limited to a max of 10 rounds..

Maybe the US should look at other countries guns laws as an example..

I'm not saying ban guns as i believe you have the right to own one as long as your responsible and nut a fucking nut job..

Clearly the owner of this weapon was not a responsible gun owner and therefor she should of never had the weapon to begin with...

Well for starters " full autos" are very restricted in this country already. And if I own a firearm I don't want to have to keep it at a gun range. If I want to go shooting with my family I am not going to some gun range to do it. I will take them from My safe, place them in gun cases and transport them anywhere I like. Those kind of laws will never happen in this country. So in your country do criminals keep their restricted guns at gun range? And if you don't keep your restricted guns there, are you considered a criminal?
Moses
User ID: 30942888
United States
12/28/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woman Charged Over New York Firefighter Ambush Gunfirefighter-ambush-gun/comments?type=story&id=18084774

Dec. 28, 2012

Quoting: Indysmindy

Why the hell did a convicted killer have an AR-15 in the first place???

Wrong querstion. Why was a convicted killer not hung?
Copperhead

User ID: 24964643
United States
12/28/2012 10:32 PM

Report Abusive Post

I hunt with my ar. I hunt ground hog, coyotes, and wolves. And I know a few that also hunt whitetails with them. And our second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

And how do the kill look after being taken with a .223 round?? Pretty fucked up i bet... So i assume you hunt just for fun?? do you eat the kill??

Oh my god, You know nothing about firearms do you. 223 is a very popular varmint round. They don't allow pest control in Canada? Here farmers will pay a bounty on ground hogs and coyotes. And you asked what the kill looks like, well using ballistic tips there isn't much left of a ground hog, and a coyote or wolf you aim for the head or neck. And no I don't eat ground hog, coyotes or wolves. We have seasons on them to keep there numbers in check. I personally don't use 223 for deer hunting I was just telling you I know of people that do and they are very successful.

They do allow pest control here in canada.. We have an outbreak of wild rabbits going on right now...

I guess what i'm trying to say is thats an expensive round for pest control.. .22 will do the same when is comes to pests...

I figured you americans would be pinching every penny you get considering your economy is fucked, unemployment is on a rise and it's only a matter of time before your dollar collapses...

You people cant afford to feed yourselves but you can piss away money on .223 rounds for killing pests...

Using that logic we should all trade in our cars for mopeds.
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you americans fuckin read????
Where in my post did i ever say Pass more laws or ban guns??
jerkit

I guess this just goes to show that your tax payer money does not go for education...

A fine breed of superior idiots...

To own the same weapon here in canada it falls under "restricted" meaning the laws are different than the laws for you average rifle..

To possess a restricted weapon you must be a member of a shooting club or range and make regular visits.. Otherwise they can revoke your license..Your current spouse or ex of the previous 2 years must also sign the application..
You must obtain a authorization to transport anytime you want to take the weapon out of your home..

I'm not saying ban guns as i believe you have the right to own one as long as your responsible and nut a fucking nut job..

Clearly the owner of this weapon was not a responsible gun owner and therefor she should of never had the weapon to begin with...

Well for starters " full autos" are very restricted in this country already. And if I own a firearm I don't want to have to keep it at a gun range. If I want to go shooting with my family I am not going to some gun range to do it. I will take them from My safe, place them in gun cases and transport them anywhere I like. Those kind of laws will never happen in this country. So in your country do criminals keep their restricted guns at gun range? And if you don't keep your restricted guns there, are you considered a criminal?

You don't have to keep it at the range but you need authorization to transport it there..

There's not as many criminals here that possess restricted weapons.. Why?, because there harder to get and the people that do own them lock them up properly which makes it harder for criminals to steal them...
Oscanator
United States
12/28/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

So your telling me you can shot a 1 inch group at 150 yards with a 22. I don't think so. That's why you idiots are having a problem with rabbits. Instead of killing those pesky rabbits your just wounding them with your mighty 22. And hey I made 110,000 this year, how much you make?
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Copperhead

Umm yea not really the same dude...
Is that a serious response?? Did you even think about that before typing it??
Oscanator
United States
12/28/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

You don't have to keep it at the range but you need authorization to transport it there..

There's not as many criminals here that possess restricted weapons.. Why?, because there harder to get and the people that do own them lock them up properly which makes it harder for criminals to steal them...

Yea well you people probably need authorization to take a shit too.
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

So your telling me you can shot a 1 inch group at 150 yards with a 22. I don't think so. That's why you idiots are having a problem with rabbits. Instead of killing those pesky rabbits your just wounding them with your mighty 22. And hey I made 110,000 this year, how much you make?

Yea thats it... You have to be 150 yards away with a high power rifle and a scope to hunt the elusive pests....
Thats about as bad as the british military calling in sharp shooters to kill the cows during the madcow outbreak..

This has nothing to do with my income, but I make 120,000 a year.. Canadian dollars.. You know real money... Not the bogus greenback...
Copperhead

United States
12/28/2012 10:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

It is the same. If you cannot afford to feed your family but you can piss away money on a car to get to work.......
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

What are you 5 years old???
Grow up.
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is the same. If you cannot afford to feed your family but you can piss away money on a car to get to work.......

Not the same at all dipshit!!
Are you going to bring food home on a moped??
Have fun in the winter with it..
How about transporting family and kids?? Adopt the chinese style, man driving, wife behind him holding a child on each knee while grandma sits on the back eating a bowl of PHO??
While weaving through traffic??

See the difference..
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

And pissing away money on a car to get to work is a great return on investment..

Do you know what return on investment is??
Probably not considering 80% of you lost everything in the market manipulation and mortgage scams since 2008..

Tell me how much did you loose??
Oscantor
United States
12/28/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea thats it... You have to be 150 yards away with a high power rifle and a scope to hunt the elusive pests....
Thats about as bad as the british military calling in sharp shooters to kill the cows during the madcow outbreak..

This has nothing to do with my income, but I make 120,000 a year.. Canadian dollars.. You know real money... Not the bogus greenback...

Obviously animals there are as stupid as the people if they let you get close enough to shoot them with a 22. 120,000 hey so you netted what 40,000 after all the taxes you pay up there.
Oscanator
United States
12/28/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Grow up.

Oh did I hit a nerve? Slave to the queen you are.
Copperhead

United States
12/28/2012 10:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

How about transporting family and kids?? Adopt the chinese style, man driving, wife behind him holding a child on each knee while grandma sits on the back eating a bowl of PHO??

See the difference..

Mass Transit, home delivery, taxi.
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obviously animals there are as stupid as the people if they let you get close enough to shoot them with a 22. 120,000 hey so you netted what 40,000 after all the taxes you pay up there.
 Quoting: Oscantor 24421278

No we're just quiet stealthy hunters.. Not loud obnoxious drunk rednecks firing off rounds for fun...

And your close on the 40,000 but that would have been the taxes paid.. But my taxes pay for new community building, education, transportation, infrastructure and so on..
Not military, wars, black ops programs and presidential vacations like your country..
How much is your country in debt now??
No wait dont answer..
16 trillion and counting..

[link to www.usdebtclock.org]
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Grow up.

No you didn't hit a nerve..
Slave to china are you?? They own your ass bitch... It's gonna be funny when they say "YOU PAY NOW!"
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

See the difference..

Mass Transit, home delivery, taxi.

All of which costs more than the fuel to do it yourself..
Copperhead

United States
12/28/2012 10:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

And pissing away money on a car to get to work is a great return on investment..

Probably not considering 80% of you lost everything in the market manipulation and mortgage scams since 2008..

I pulled my money out of the markets in 2007 and put it in bonds. I was getting up to 11% when the markets were carshing. The silver I bought way back when at $6 is now $30. The acreage I bought in 1985 has quadrupled in value and the money I invested in my machine shop is paying back in spades. You should see what my portfolio of firearms has done in the last month.
TDJ

User ID: 26423286
United States
12/28/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woman Charged Over New York Firefighter Ambush Gunfirefighter-ambush-gun/comments?type=story&id=18084774

Dec. 28, 2012

Authorities have charged a woman for allegedly providing a convicted killer with the Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifle he used when he ambushed four volunteer firefighters and an off-duty cop at a fire scene in upstate New York on Christmas Eve, federal prosecutors said.
 Quoting: Indysmindy

Why the hell did a convicted killer have an AR-15 in the first place???

Maybe the US really should re-consider its gun laws..

Because the woman illegally gave it to him. It was against the law for her to give him the rifle, it was against the law for the felon to posses it, it was against the law for the felon to use it in the commission of a felony, it was against the law to murder the fireman, it was against the law to shoot at the police and it was against the law to set fire to the house to draw the fireman to the scene.

What law shall we pass to prevent this?

The problem is that your gun laws are too loose...
No need to pass a new law..Just re-vamp the current ones..

I'm totally aware that all the actions that lead up to the event are against the law..
I don't believe she just "gave" him the gun...

Where her guns locked up???

Was the ammo stored in a different spot?? also locked up??

What did she need the AR-15 for???

Is she military or combat trained?? You don't hunt with an AR...

See where im going here......

Why would you say something that stupid?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Oscanator
United States
12/28/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

No we're just quiet stealthy hunters.. Not loud obnoxious drunk rednecks firing off rounds for fun...

And your close on the 40,000 but that would have been the taxes paid.. But my taxes pay for new community building, education, transportation, infrastructure and so on..
Not military, wars, black ops programs and presidential vacations like your country..
No wait dont answer..

Stealthy hunters lol good one. And can't argue the point about how fucked up our guberment is. Fucking socialism is a bitch of course you know all about that.
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I pulled my money out of the markets in 2007 and put it in bonds. I was getting up to 11% when the markets were carshing. The silver I bought way back when at $6 is now $30. The acreage I bought in 1985 has quadrupled in value and the money I invested in my machine shop is paying back in spades. You should see what my portfolio of firearms has done in the last month.

Scroll all the way down when quoting...
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

No wait dont answer..

Stealthy hunters lol good one. And can't argue the point about how fucked up our guberment is. Fucking socialism is a bitch of course you know all about that.

Yes we do!! Good ol Harper government..
Still not as bad as america in my opinion..
Oscanator
United States
12/28/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Grow up.

Slave to china are you?? They own your ass bitch... It's gonna be funny when they say "YOU PAY NOW!"

Well we will have to take up this discussion again, need to go to sleep, working tomorrow so I can go buy another 2000 rounds of 223.
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Grow up.

Well we will have to take up this discussion again, need to go to sleep, working tomorrow so I can go buy another 2000 rounds of 223.

1rof1
TDJ

User ID: 26423286
United States
12/28/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you not see the difference between .22 and .223 is very little? Those numbers do mean something genius.

Last Edited by Founders Fan on 12/28/2012 11:11 PM
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Oscanator
United States
12/28/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

Thought you would get a kick out of that. Good night Canuck.
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TDJ

Can you not see the difference between .22 and .223 is very little? Those numbers do mean something genius.

i can see the difference.. can you??
[link to www.thefirearmblog.com]

Alot more punch with a .223
Canadian_Bacon

Canada
12/28/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

Thought you would get a kick out of that. Good night Canuck.

Yep, that made me laugh.... You too Yank!
dasbier

GLP