United States
12/28/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Feinstein in 1995 on her concealed carry permit
Published on Dec 18, 2012

On April 27, 1995, Sen. Dianne Feinstein
She stated:
"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me." Now she Dianne Feinstein {The Bitch} wants to put gun control law on us. The law abiding citizens of this great Country. She and President Obama wants to take our constitutional rights away from us. Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. I say fuck them both cause our constitutional rights were here long before them and it will be here long after they are gone...

[link to www.youtube.com]
mathetes

User ID: 18119575
United States
12/28/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Feinstein in 1995 on her concealed carry permit
Great catch OP! 5 stars

The elite are not against guns, just guns for us peons
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27322533
United States
12/28/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great catch OP! 5 stars

The elite are not against guns, just guns for us peons
 Quoting: mathetes

Why Thank-You! And yes I thought the same things its ok for them just not us!!
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
12/28/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
yuphf
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31008320
United States
12/28/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG ...DOES THISbumpLOOK INFECTED
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22441207
United States
12/28/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only people that don't want you to own a gun are those who want to OWN you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Astral Goat

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31038269
Australia
12/28/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
very good for showing she doesn't want to take all your guns.

this woman has more balls than all you gutless gunfreaks combined.
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
12/28/2012 11:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nice OP.

Diane, if you can, can I?
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31038269

Your missing the point fucktard...
stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31032749
United States
12/28/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the pin my first one ever!!!5a
Jaid0gz

User ID: 8879861
Australia
12/29/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some fucking aussies...
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
12/29/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful catch, Feinstein is another self-absorbed communist hypocrite deeming her sad backside to be more worthy of self-protection than those she supposedly represents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554053
Thailand
12/29/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why on earth did they choose to propose this bill under the most Jewish name possible?

Smells fishy.
Oy Vey!
Travis Bickle
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
12/29/2012 12:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
FUCKING-A....

Well done my friend. Thank you for finding this.

5 stars and a pin request for you....

Last Edited by Travis Bickle on 12/29/2012 12:31 AM
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17584550
United States
12/29/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now everyone is justified in signed that petition! Fucking hypocrite
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20901334
United States
12/29/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

She most likely does have them. I bet you like that sort of thing, don't ya?
juju

User ID: 25664589
United States
12/29/2012 12:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm going to send this to our delegation and I'm also sending this from another thread:

Unconstitutional Official Acts

16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256:

The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:

The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it.....

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.

Strictly speaking, an unconstitutional statute is not a "law", and should not be called a "law", even if it is sustained by a court, for a finding that a statute or other official act is constitutional does not make it so, or confer any authority to anyone to enforce it.

All citizens and legal residents of the United States, by their presence on the territory of the United States, are subject to the militia duty, the duty of the social compact that creates the society, which requires that each, alone and in concert with others, not only obey the Constitution and constitutional official acts, but help enforce them, if necessary, at the risk of one's life.

Any unconstitutional act of an official will at least be a violation of the oath of that official to execute the duties of his office, and therefore grounds for his removal from office. No official immunity or privileges of rank or position survive the commission of unlawful acts. If it violates the rights of individuals, it is also likely to be a crime, and the militia duty obligates anyone aware of such a violation to investigate it, gather evidence for a prosecution, make an arrest, and if necessary, seek an indictment from a grand jury, and if one is obtained, prosecute the offender in a court of law.

Last Edited by abrock on 12/29/2012 12:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to send this to our delegation and I'm also sending this from another thread:
Unconstitutional Official Acts

16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256:

The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:

The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it.....

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.

Strictly speaking, an unconstitutional statute is not a "law", and should not be called a "law", even if it is sustained by a court, for a finding that a statute or other official act is constitutional does not make it so, or confer any authority to anyone to enforce it.

All citizens and legal residents of the United States, by their presence on the territory of the United States, are subject to the militia duty, the duty of the social compact that creates the society, which requires that each, alone and in concert with others, not only obey the Constitution and constitutional official acts, but help enforce them, if necessary, at the risk of one's life.

Any unconstitutional act of an official will at least be a violation of the oath of that official to execute the duties of his office, and therefore grounds for his removal from office. No official immunity or privileges of rank or position survive the commission of unlawful acts. If it violates the rights of individuals, it is also likely to be a crime, and the militia duty obligates anyone aware of such a violation to investigate it, gather evidence for a prosecution, make an arrest, and if necessary, seek an indictment from a grand jury, and if one is obtained, prosecute the offender in a court of law.
 Quoting: juju

Why bother? Do you really believe she (or anyone) will actually READ it?

Or understand it?

What you do not seem to get is that the so called men and women you are dealing with have sold their souls to their over lords. Nothing you do or say will overcome their blood borne oath to their masters.

They cannot be converted by truth, law or fear of reprisal, they are in control of every single branch of Government and protected by their fellow slaves.
Undestroyer
Truth

User ID: 20619269
United States
12/29/2012 12:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Published on Dec 18, 2012

On April 27, 1995, Sen. Dianne Feinstein
She stated:
"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me." Now she Dianne Feinstein {The Bitch} wants to put gun control law on us. The law abiding citizens of this great Country. She and President Obama wants to take our constitutional rights away from us. Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. I say fuck them both cause our constitutional rights were here long before them and it will be here long after they are gone...

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27322533

Good one. I had to share this 5*
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Thread: Food Combining Made Easy by Herbert Shelton a progenitor from the Natural Hygienist Movement

"I am a hunter of peace, one who chases the elusive mayfly of love... errr something like that." -Vash the Stampede
buckshot38

User ID: 25786721
United States
12/29/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

I use to have a lotta respect for Australians I really hope you're not the norm because if you are I will never go to your country because you're a bunch of pussies and you gave up your guns like a bunch of little bitches. you bent over and took it without any lube and now you're just jealous of the rest the countties that do have guns because you wish you had your back too bad so sorry not going to get him back... let's put some testicles on the barbie...pussies.. I swear I think the French have more balls than you people do
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
12/29/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed means exactly that. It shall not be infringed.

That means ANY restrictions at all. She is a hypocrite, and very likely a traitor with criminal intentions. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30760504
United States
12/29/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
this should be pinned for life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20675367
United States
12/29/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Needless to say this woman is completely clueless

This is not an esoteric subject for me. My life experience is such that I have seen firsthand what guns have done. I've walked in on robberies. I became mayor of San Francisco as a result of assassination.
As a supervisor, I had no protection so I got a gun permit and learned to shoot at the Police Academy. When I became mayor, I succeeded in passing a measure banning handguns in San Francisco, and we instituted a 90--day grace period for pistol owners to turn in their handguns without incurring penalties. At that time, I turned in my pistol. That pistol and 14 others were melted down and sculpted into a cross, which I presented to Pope John Paul II during a trip to Rome later that year. The point is, I know where guns work for protection, and I know where they don't. I've lived a life that has been impacted by weapons, so this is not an esoteric, academic exercise for me. Nor is it a political exercise. I come to this issue because of real life experience."

Source: Nine and Counting, by Catherine Whitney, p.140 , Jul 25, 2000
MarkinAZ

User ID: 20006444
United States
12/29/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The awful inuendo here is that because she is a Senator or a wealthy woman (or both) that her life is worth protecting - even at the cost of deadly force / firearm being used. However for the rest of us, our lives are not- apparently - that valuable and worth preserving by such radical methods!

This woman is speaking out of both sides of her mouth. And not making sense out of either one!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31033585
United States
12/29/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Take the pecker out of your mouth and suck a pistol.
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
12/29/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Astral Goat

They think they do own you.
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
12/29/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20901334

The bleating of a sheep

Last Edited by s. d. butler on 12/29/2012 02:41 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31065789
Romania
12/29/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking hypocritical BITCH ! slaphim

Everyone should sign that petition to throw her out !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30253668
United States
12/29/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP