Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,985 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 869,260
Pageviews Today: 1,491,962Threads Today: 596Posts Today: 10,803
04:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I love being alone. But it's a fucking problem.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31192249
Australia
12/31/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I love being alone. But it's a fucking problem.
Because even though I live out in the country, I have to go to the cities for basic necessities once a week meaning I have to interact with people. I hate most people because I was treated like shit by most.
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
12/31/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I love being alone. But it's a fucking problem.
Sorry you had to deal with so many pricks, OP. I'm glad you're here. Good thing about this joint is you can shut-out the twits whenever you want. That's not a bad thing. So other than your once a week junket to the City, it seems you have the best of both worlds (speak here when you want/shutdown when you don't). Either way, I'm glad you're here and wish you well.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 31192249
Australia
12/31/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry you had to deal with so many pricks, OP. I'm glad you're here. Good thing about this joint is you can shut-out the twits whenever you want. That's not a bad thing. So other than your once a week junket to the City, it seems you have the best of both worlds (speak here when you want/shutdown when you don't). Either way, I'm glad you're here and wish you well.
 Quoting: BxMac

That's a really nice thing to say. It really brightened my day. Thank you :'))
Generation Doom

User ID: 30270036
United States
12/31/2012 01:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Because even though I live out in the country, I have to go to the cities for basic necessities once a week meaning I have to interact with people. I hate most people because I was treated like shit by most.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31192249

I know the feeling, just don't let hate and bitterness consume you otherwise you turn into the thing you hate. You turn into THEM.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18535219
United States
12/31/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing wrong with Solitude, OP. Best of luck.
Yes I Did !!!!

User ID: 30676500
United States
12/31/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know exactly how you feel, OP. I feel the same way. I seldom leave my apartment.

I don't "hate" anybody, but I have absolutely NOTHING in common with anyone. Trying to be sociable is like work... I don't like small talk, and it seems that nobody wants to think or talk about the really important things in life.
It's really irritating and tiresome. LOL

I'm in a small community in central Ohio, where most people my age think that life revolves around bowling, beer, and TV. YUK !!! Seems to me that these people are wasting their lives ?????? It's a shame.... but then... they seem to be "happy". Maybe ignorance IS bliss ???

hf
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Soma/Comatose

User ID: 997239
United States
12/31/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31192249

Hate will get you nowhere.

Revenge is sweetest when you see those who treated you like shit get hit with their "karma" face-first.

Don't let the shitheads bug you.

Live for yourself, screw them!

Mind55
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
Generation Doom

User ID: 30270036
United States
12/31/2012 02:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
I know exactly how you feel, OP. I feel the same way. I seldom leave my apartment.

I don't "hate" anybody, but I have absolutely NOTHING in common with anyone. Trying to be sociable is like work... I don't like small talk, and it seems that nobody wants to think or talk about the really important things in life.
It's really irritating and tiresome. LOL

I'm in a small community in central Ohio, where most people my age think that life revolves around bowling, beer, and TV. YUK !!! Seems to me that these people are wasting their lives ?????? It's a shame.... but then... they seem to be "happy". Maybe ignorance IS bliss ???

hf
 Quoting: Yes I Did !!!!

My life is the same way and my co-workers pretty much only care about football and other entertainment. I only get responses from emails I send to family members if they're silly/entertaining youtube videos or something. If I send something important like Obama wants to ban guns it's usually met with silence. The GLP community really is unique. I just do not come across people that talk about this stuff in daily life and they probably secretly think I'm crazy for caring about it.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]

GLP