Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,838
Pageviews Today: 825,425Threads Today: 360Posts Today: 5,507
10:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged- Emily Parker appears on Obama's lap - UNDENIALBLE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
12/31/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged- Emily Parker appears on Obama's lap - UNDENIALBLE
Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged

This is what happens when the lie is so big, and the photo's were never there to take out of the box and show the MSM.

[link to www.youtube.com]

I am speechless. You will see a 'family portrait' of the Robbie Parker family. This includes 'Emily' and her two younger sisters.

NOTE the dress Emily wears in the FAMILY PHOTO, then see what is sitting on Obama's lap when he is AT Newtown to 'console' the family's there.

The link below shows a list names and pics of the children that were murdered.
Click on Emily Parker's and you will see the little Bio that talks about her two LITTLE sisters.

[link to www.people.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged- Emily Parker appears on Obama's lap - UNDENIALBLE
bump

For NEW INFORMATION

A picture is worth more than all the speculation. This would convict in a court of law.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16660800
United States
12/31/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged- Emily Parker appears on Obama's lap - UNDENIALBLE
if you dig back in the post, this was covered already, i think it was debunked as her sister?????? Not sure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21689021
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was BS the first time it was posted and its still BS now, grow up OP.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you dig back in the post, this was covered already, i think it was debunked as her sister?????? Not sure
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16660800

I did a search and saw nothing. This CANNOT be debunked, impossible.

They screwed up with the family photo's/Obama photo op.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31208720
Australia
12/31/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure looks like the allegedly 'dead kid' to me

The parents look deliriously happy too

Obama doesn't seem wracked with concern and grief

The other kid seems to be enjoying herself

also the woman present

NONE of them appear to be suffering ANY sort of pain or grief to MY eye

So I'm personally of the belief that there were ONLY two kids in that family to begin with

and both of them, including the allegedly dead child, are in that photo with Obama, in my opinion
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Quit trolling the thread 'Sheldon'. You are already bought and paid for.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15740069
United States
12/31/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same Girl, Same Dress, Same Hairline !!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same Girl, Same Dress, Same Hairline !!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15740069

Damned straight.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come on 'debunkers', tell me how this little girl with the same dress in the family photo, ended up on Obama's lap in the same dress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15900479
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come on 'debunkers', tell me how this little girl with the same dress in the family photo, ended up on Obama's lap in the same dress.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

How long ago was the family photo taken? Is it impossible that one of the other daughters was given Emily's dress when she outgrew it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15900479
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or indeed that the parents bought two of their daughters matching dresses in different sizes?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30788569
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Quit trolling the thread 'Sheldon'. You are already bought and paid for.

rofl

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20657814
United States
12/31/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Her younger sister, who is four years old, could have worn that dress as a hand me down. If what you say is true, where is the middle sister? Why is she not in the portrait with Obama when she was clearly part of the family picture? I think the girl on Obama's lap is the middle sister wearing the dress her older sister wore in that family picture. The little sisters look to be at least two years older in the picture with Obama. So her mother could have innocently dressed her in that dress and forgotten about the fact that Emily wore the same dress in the family picture a few years earlier.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

How long ago was the family photo taken? Is it impossible that one of the other daughters was given Emily's dress when she outgrew it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15900479

Not at all impossible.

The photo's do not lie though. It is Emily in both pics. Besides, what mother says "Here honey, put on your *$*# sister's dress so you can take a picture with the president".

(hell, I could not even type that word in there. This is so despicable)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23729414
Norway
12/31/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
This kind of reminds me of when people sat on the other side of the planet and claimed Breivik's victims were sims too.

The image you are comparing with was not taken a week before the shooting. It is two years old I believe it was revealed in one of the threads we've had about this already. So a little girl at that age doesn't change much in two years huh? Well, it's enough time for her to outgrow her red dress and her little sister to grow into it, who coming from the same gene pool, looks much like her sister at the same age. The third girl in the photo is not from the same genes, but is apparently similar enough to confuse some people who perhaps forget to factor in growth and time and what not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30605535
United States
12/31/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, that superimposed picture is undeniable evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31214091
United States
12/31/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16660800

Yup.
Skuzzlebutt

User ID: 11080595
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
so if shes not dead,

she must be alive!! someone go find her then
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15740069
United States
12/31/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29787375
United States
12/31/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever skull_fing norespect lame :ttb2:deadhorse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24061376
United States
12/31/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I looked at the photo of Emilie who was shot on the link. She appears to be the oldest daughter on the far left of the photo, not the little girl in the photo with the president. Am i missing something?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/31/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I looked at the photo of Emilie who was shot on the link. She appears to be the oldest daughter on the far left of the photo, not the little girl in the photo with the president. Am i missing something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24061376

the girl with the president is clearly not 6 or 7 years old. it was her older sister who was shot, i dont know what the name of the girl in the black and red dress is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/31/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
lastly, if you go to the link that shows the names of the children who were shot, it shows the eldest daughter. and, in the bio, it refers to her "younger sisters". Therefore, the only girl in the photo who would have younger sisters - plural- is the girl in the far left, not the one alleged to be emilie in this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18806415
United States
12/31/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
there was a thread about a motive pinned for a minute about 10 days ago but it disappeared ...

anyone care to speculate on any of the non-obvious motives for sandy hoax?
st.just
User ID: 31210875
United States
12/31/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
there was a thread about a motive pinned for a minute about 10 days ago but it disappeared ...

anyone care to speculate on any of the non-obvious motives for sandy hoax?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18806415

the destabilization of society to effect greater power for the pig/Military
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11372822
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump TOP JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump TO INFINITY & BEYOND
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915585
United States
01/02/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whether or not that is the same girl, what about the footage of the father laughing his ass off immediately before pulling together his sad face for the interview?!?
truthseekingmissle
User ID: 31514813
United States
01/04/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok say it's a different girl.....why is everyone happy ? ever lost someone ? were you happy too ? YOU grow up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2610788
Canada
01/04/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.scribd.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31540986
United States
01/05/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or indeed that the parents bought two of their daughters matching dresses in different sizes?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15900479

Look at the hairline of the little girl on Obama's lap It is exactly the same as Emilie's. Her little sister has much thinner hair.

GLP