Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,944 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,165,539
Pageviews Today: 2,239,365Threads Today: 1,051Posts Today: 19,684
11:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31236668
United States
12/31/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)
siren2siren2siren2

WORLD at WAR, Official 2013 Thread: Israel, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Turkey, Palestinians, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt, Libya, greater Africa, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, South America, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, U.S.

In continuation of a series of years of World at War,THIS IS A CONTINUATION BASED UPON URGENT PENDING MATTERS,

The following was a Special Edition of the 2012 Thread:
Thread: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

The following was the 2012 thread:
Thread: World at War, Official 2012 Thread for Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, India, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

The following was the 2011 thread:
Thread: The World at War, Official 2011 war thread for North Korea, Iran, Israel, China, U.S.

Follow the past years to see where we are at. I try not to give much BS and only ask that if you do not care for the topic or format, do not visit this thread. Trolls, you will be deleted or blocked, you can start your own thread if you wish, just leave us alone!

As stated at the start of 2012, and now more so 2013 will be the continuation of much chaos economically as well as militarily. We have gone through much doom and gloom already. But now, it is of urgency that we wait to see whether Iran goes nuclear, whether Israel takes it upon herself to attack Iran, whether the US leaves Israel to fend for herself, wether the results of the US election mandates a new era with US relations towards Israel, the Mideast, China, and Russia. Further, we still see the Syrian civil war as a not reaching a climax.

Israel must face the challenge of a nuclear Iran with or without the U.S. to protect her. Further, Syria feels threatened as did Libya where Assad may lash out at Israel with chemical weapons. The Hezbollah may too jump on in. Lebanon and Jordan may face their own arab spring. Egypt may tear up the Israeli peace treaty any day. Turkey looks as Israel with jealousy for Israel's gas and oil reserves in the Med.

China and Russia wish to impose retrictions on America's once global dominance where there will be more challenges to U.S. interests leading to possible military blows.
North Korea's tender young leader has no fear in challenging U.S. might and may cause further military adventurism. He too develops the ultimate EMP weapon to destroy the US.

Pakistan has nukes that could be stolen and/or Pakistan and the U.S. may enter into more vis a vis hotile interactions.

Iran is threatening to challenge the west and is due for a nuclear detonation very soon. What the U.S./and or Israel do to stop Iran is worthy of watching every day.

Iraq is now under Iran's thumb and likely will further become a feifdom of Iran.

Afghanistan is soon to force the withdrawal of U.S. forces.
India and Pakistan may soon come to blows.

Will the global economic crisis resolve itself, will the crisis collapse the world economy, or whom may come forward with some new currency?

Further, spiritually, 2013 looks to be a year of more turmoil. G-d seems to lost his position in many of the World's people. He will lash out. What will come of signs in the sky? Is that a great comet? Earthquakes? Hurricaines?

Look further at bug-outs or going grey, everyone should be prepping by now in case things really do go bad. I am just saying. Fiscal Cliff? Banning guns? Who is Obama alligned with?

So, if you wish to discuss the above mentioned or wish to hear it from others, feel free to drop in and leave some good 5 stars if you find this inforomation either entertaining or productive.

Peace Out!

yessir

MM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)
Happy New Year to all.

explosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosion

explosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosion

yessir
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/31/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hillary Clinton in hospital amid speculation of plane accident in Iran

[link to www.debka.com]

spock
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
12/31/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.debka.com]

spock
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Been looking into this, but just doesn't jive with her schedule of a few weeks ago.
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Brad Daylight

User ID: 1779676
United States
12/31/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Geothermal rangers, GO GO GO
"I have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it."
~Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
- Adolf Hitler

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

-Oscar Wilde

Have a nice day, may God bless you :D
DblTapViper
User ID: 3220967
United States
12/31/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.debka.com]

spock

Been looking into this, but just doesn't jive with her schedule of a few weeks ago.
 Quoting: Gerry52

Thinking the same thing. If she was in a plane crash, well I thing she'd be in Germany. Plus, it's a big jump to kill off the head of seal term 4 by his own hand. I believe that would not sit very good with the men and would blow.up in obamas face
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
12/31/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Made it in - thanks MM!

As we turn the calendar ahead for another year, I do wish everyone here the absolute best, call for us each to commit to spending more time with friends and loved ones, open our hearts to God for examination, and bend our will to His.

I do believe we are at a crucial point in time that requires strong men on their knees before they're called to stand on the wall.

Godspeed to all involved here.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
momma coop

User ID: 20442533
United States
12/31/2012 08:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Happy New Year everyone!
The power is yours. Take it back.
In a world where you can choose to be anything, choose to be kind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19804788
United States
12/31/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
explosionTankexplosionTankexplosionTank

ahhhahhhahhhahhhahhh

abombabombabombabombabombabomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27476450
United States
12/31/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Made it in - thanks MM!

As we turn the calendar ahead for another year, I do wish everyone here the absolute best, call for us each to commit to spending more time with friends and loved ones, open our hearts to God for examination, and bend our will to His.

I do believe we are at a crucial point in time that requires strong men on their knees before they're called to stand on the wall.

Godspeed to all involved here.
 Quoting: ClydeX

Amen!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25234912
United States
12/31/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any doom scheduled for 2K13?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31243632
United States
12/31/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.debka.com]

spock

From DC area - many have trouble with the flu/concussion/blood clot story;

Blake Hounshell ruffled some feathers by tweeting the Iranian plane crash story under the heading "conspiracy theory." (it was considered irresponsible) BUT no one has seen Hillary in a couple of weeks.

This is like Chris Stevens. The conspiracy theories aren't right; but the official version of events doesn't make sense either.

People have been working a lot recently (given the fact that it is Holiday weekend). My hope is that it is all related to the fiscal cliff (and not something worse) but I don't know...

My sister-in-law is a lobbyist - hopefully she'll provide some perspective.
ReVbo™

User ID: 31233148
United States
12/31/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
ana
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31239377
Sweden
12/31/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will follow this thread for sure. hf
Gerry52

United States
12/31/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.debka.com]

spock

Blake Hounshell ruffled some feathers by tweeting the Iranian plane crash story under the heading "conspiracy theory." (it was considered irresponsible) BUT no one has seen Hillary in a couple of weeks.

This is like Chris Stevens. The conspiracy theories aren't right; but the official version of events doesn't make sense either.

People have been working a lot recently (given the fact that it is Holiday weekend). My hope is that it is all related to the fiscal cliff...but I don't know...

Quoting: DarbyDoom

I'm having problems with the flu/concussion/blood clot story as well. There is some plausible deniability cover story going on. Just not sure what or why. It all just isn't making sense. And...it has been 3 weeks since we have seen her and the POTUS hasn't said shit about the whole situation.I'm waiting for the Ah-Ha moment when it all makes sense.
Semper Fi USMC
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
12/31/2012 09:32 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.debka.com]

spock

People have been working a lot recently (given the fact that it is Holiday weekend). My hope is that it is all related to the fiscal cliff...but I don't know...

I'm having problems with the flu/concussion/blood clot story as well. There is some plausible deniability cover story going on. Just not sure what or why. It all just isn't making sense. And...it has been 3 weeks since we have seen her and the POTUS hasn't said shit about the whole situation.I'm waiting for the Ah-Ha moment when it all makes sense.

And "they" wonder why we believe in conspiracies!

Happy New Year, everyone! May it be better than the last one and may they bring everyone home for the next.
Gerry52

United States
12/31/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
ana
 Quoting: ReVbo™

Those little guys make me nervous...My second thought...target practice!
Semper Fi USMC
jw 2305

User ID: 28902269
United States
12/31/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
AWESOME MM
Happy new year
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
12/31/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.debka.com]

spock

People have been working a lot recently (given the fact that it is Holiday weekend). My hope is that it is all related to the fiscal cliff (and not something worse) but I don't know...

I posted this in another thread a bit earlier:

Drudge does have an article listing that plainly states the "issues" that have arisen since her concussion.

Among these: MEMORY

Seeding the bed?
 Quoting: ClydeX

Last Edited by ClydeX on 12/31/2012 10:05 PM
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31234789
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.debka.com]

spock

Your kidding right? Due to testify on the 27th december and conveniently gets sick, so sick she will probably never have to appear. MY MY That is a mystery!
ReVbo™

User ID: 31233148
United States
12/31/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
ana
 Quoting: ReVbo™

Those little guys make me nervous...My second thought...target practice!

Yeah, they move too fast. I like this guy much better. rastabanan
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Johnny Be Good

User ID: 26942106
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of the things we may have to look forward to in the coming yr.

Nyquist: You mention that some of these prophets are respected. Did some of them predict events that have already transpired? Is this why they are respected? Also, you mention a return to monarchy in Europe. I seem to recall a letter Nostradamus wrote to the King of France describing a future transition from monarchy to republican government. This letter also indicated that republican government would not last forever and a return back to monarchy would occur -- perhaps indicating the early 21st century. Am I remembering this correctly?

DeGard: It seems that Nostradamus implied something like this but I have to admit that Nostradamus in my opinion does not belong to the highly respected prophetic sources. Because, as you surely know, all his prophecies are encoded in a way that nobody understands what he really wanted to say. I believe that he indeed had the gift of prophecy but there are many much better and much more definite predictions made by other seers and therefore I avoid Nostradamus largely.

The most respected prophetic sources in my opinion are first the Bavarian seer Alois Irlmaier who lived from 1894 to 1959 and second the so called “Feldpostbriefe” by Andreas Rill. Alois Irlmaier surely was the best German seer known today. He proved his prophetic gift many hundreds of times when after the Second World War many hundreds or even thousands of people visited him to obtain information about the fate of their relatives who were lost during the war. Once, his prophetic gift was even attested by a German court of law. It was indeed Irlmaier who foretold the suicide of the Russian leadership at the end of World War III.

Concerning the future of Germany, Irlmaier predicted for example that first there would be wealth like never before. This came true with the legendary “Wirtschaftswunder” of the 1950s and 1960s. Then second, there would be a loss of religious belief like never before. This loss of faith began years after Irlmaier's death with the Second Vatican Council in 1962 that destroyed the Catholic liturgy and opened the Church for coexistence with socialism. Third, he predicted an indecency like never before – and this came true with the coming of the Marxist counterculture, with hippies and the so-called Sexual Revolution during the 1960s and 1970s. Next he foretold that many foreign people would come to Germany. This came true with the Muslim immigration of the 1970s and 1980s that lasts until today. The next step would be a large inflation when the money will lose its value more and more.

I guess we will see exactly this in the near future with the breaking down of the European currency. Soon there would be revolution and then the Russians will attack the West very suddenly overnight. So Irlmaier's prophetic gift is definitely proved. Concering the “Feldpostbriefe” there is even a material piece of paper dating from 1914 with prophecies describing the outcome of the First World War, the political confusion up to the Second World War even with some specific dates and some more prophecies for the future including the Third World War. This is of course a prophetic source of the highest quality possible. Similar to Irlmaier, these letters predict a Russian surprise attack against Germany that will result in a total defeat for Russia. Another example is a Bavarian prophecy from 1912 by a seer called Sepp Wudy that depicts the burning down of the Bohemian forest with an impressive description of the effects of nuclear warfare including radiation sickness. There are many more quite precise and explicit prophecies that either came true already or probably will come true in the near future and many of them predict the Third World War and its outcome quite congruently.

Nyquist: Do we have anything specific on how the Russian attack is defeated? I imagine the Russian people would not be enthusiast about such a war.

[link to www.jrnyquist.com]
Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
Gerry52

United States
12/31/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your kidding right? Due to testify on the 27th december and conveniently gets sick, so sick she will probably never have to appear. MY MY That is a mystery!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31234789

That is not the mystery the mystery is why...
Semper Fi USMC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27476450
United States
12/31/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
AWESOME MM
Happy new year
 Quoting: jw 2305

Happy New Year!

dead3dead3deaddead3dead
After Target Practice.
Gerry52

United States
12/31/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
AWESOME MM
Happy new year
 Quoting: jw 2305

Happy New Year!

dead3dead3deaddead3dead
After Target Practice.

You killed all 5 but only smoked 3...has someone been drinking tonight?
Semper Fi USMC
Steve5728

User ID: 31241490
United States
12/31/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Happy and Healthy New Year to all!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31243632
United States
01/01/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm keeping my mouth shut on Hillary...

Libya - the reports of 10 dying in a sewage explosion in Sebha yesterday seem to be overblown - there was an explosion, but I've found no reports of deaths...

Here's Senate report on Benghazi - if interested...

[link to www.hsgac.senate.gov]

Happy New Year!
LOU512

User ID: 15499118
United States
01/01/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy New Year everyone…

hf
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Sun Tzu
LOU512

User ID: 15499118
United States
01/01/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm keeping my mouth shut on Hillary...

Libya - the reports of 10 dying in a sewage explosion in Sebha yesterday seem to be overblown - there was an explosion, but I've found no reports of deaths...

Here's Senate report on Benghazi - if interested...

[link to www.hsgac.senate.gov]

Happy New Year!

thanks
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Sun Tzu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31234789
United Kingdom
01/01/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31234789

That is not the mystery the mystery is why...

I'm not so sure it's anything other than the obvious, saving her own ass. Politicians don't get fired they just retire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
01/01/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy New Year. :pansies:

GLP