Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,850 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 867,228
Pageviews Today: 1,617,992Threads Today: 785Posts Today: 13,859
06:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)

godzilla85

User ID: 32025446
United States
02/09/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)
hey folks, I survived the storm. 30 inches of snow in my neck of the woods. Not a soul around either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31243632
United States
02/09/2013 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey folks, I survived the storm. 30 inches of snow in my neck of the woods. Not a soul around either.
 Quoting: godzilla85

Glad you made it. Thanks for the update
godzilla85

United States
02/09/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DarbyDoom

pretty sure I saw a yeti, then again just was probably a neighbor covered in snow
jw 2305

User ID: 10610570
United States
02/09/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

pretty sure I saw a yeti, then again just was probably a neighbor covered in snow

Glad you made it Zilla!!!!
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
02/09/2013 01:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thanks for reminding me why we stayed down here! The last really big storm I was in was the '78 blizzard in Ohio. '83 and '85 wasn't quite as bad, but still....Today, we have fire weather watch. Hhhmmmm.....fire chances vs. 30 inches of snow? I think I'll take my chances right where I am!! Glad you're ok!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31834029
France
02/09/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
On this earth, if you would want to start a war, you do not talk about it. You do not give the advantage to your enemy to prepare himself, before you attack.

The decision to go to war, is not done in a light manner. All society needs to be prepared, business needs to be prepared, resources needs to be secured, a whole lot of things need to be done, before actually firing the first shot.

In the ME, Israel is always prepared for war.
Egypt = more or less unprepared for war
Syria = already at war, another front for Assad ? He has enough to do locally.
Lebanon = Hisb is in a delicate power sharing government, probably prepared for war, but since they have not the means to face up to Israel, probably more war avoiding than anything else.
Iran = Ambitious plans, prepared for war in a very light manner, I do not believe them, they are all talk, like those mothers of war, there is nothing behind their words. Nothing.

But it was said that in the "east" the first shot of WW3 is being fired.

The east is were ?
Anonymous Coward
France
02/09/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems I have time, but I don't.

Is there MM, godzilla, darby, anyone responding ? In the meantime I play some music ... I am sure we could be together on this one ?:

Anonymous Coward
France
02/09/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe I am too direct, I tell and say the things as I see them ?

Maybe it is shocking to bring the problems on the point ?

I in my heart I am german, I do accept and I read a post if it is precise, to the point, exact, readable, and it tells the authors intent.

I like clarity.

There is no inbetween A and B. There is a or there is b.
Anonymous Coward
France
02/09/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe I am too direct, I tell and say the things as I see them ?

Maybe it is shocking to bring the problems on the point ?

I in my heart I am german, I do accept and I read a post if it is precise, to the point, exact, readable, and it tells the authors intent.

I like clarity.

There is no inbetween A and B. There is a or there is b.
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

And believe me, I couldn't care less if you like me or if you do not like me.

One thing is true. Just true like the sky, which is blue sometimes, and full of shivers other times.

The truth is: your father is personaly calling you, he loves you and he calls you, and this world is a matrix, and all you know is not true, it is all a lie.

In here, in this world in here, you are living a fake live, you are born and you think you live, but you carry the death in yourself, you grow up and you think you get education, but you are educated in evil and in DEATH, the time you spend here on this earth, you learn how to grow and intensify and love your death live here on this earth.

All you learn, all you are being told, all and all is wrong.

This life, this time you spend here on this earth, needs to be re examined.

Re think.
Anonymous Coward
France
02/09/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything on this earth is meant to take you down. Everything.

Get your act together, the only way to say no is to do as this:

In your heart, in your mind, with your eyes, with your fucking brain, LOOK, see it, and then think of this:

You have a soul, you have a mind, You are supposed to live forever.

Open the eyes of your fellow beings, your fellow next. See youself as a being living a short time this life, here, ask yourself how you will see you live here in 100 years, in 1000 years, in eternity, how do you would you judge your life ? would you change something ? What is life ? Life is love. The one who created you is the answer. Time to go, let go, and be one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got this from pinned GLP thread - but holy cow it's worth repeating...

CIA Nominee Brennan is Moslem. Saudi intelligence was responsible for his conversion.

[link to youtu.be]

begins at minute 13; watch until at least minute 25.

I googled accuser - he is legit - USNA, Semper Fi, FBI -

I'd tend to believe him just b/c of USMC background (but that's me)
godzilla85

United States
02/09/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got this from pinned GLP thread - but holy cow it's worth repeating...

CIA Nominee Brennan is Moslem. Saudi intelligence was responsible for his conversion.

[link to youtu.be]

begins at minute 13; watch until at least minute 25.

I googled accuser - he is legit - USNA, Semper Fi, FBI -

I'd tend to believe him just b/c of USMC background (but that's me)

well that's a shocker. that may come up in a hearing
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/10/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Unified Theory of Everything Benghazi -

Startling Benghazi claims exposed in new book written by former special forces soldiers -

The book alleges that high-level CIA staff exposed Broadwell affair and that the Benghazi attack was retaliation for US Military (JSOC) operations that were on-going in Benghazi.

According to the book, CIA Nominee John Brennan ordered special operations actions in Libya w/o informing the State Department which may have directly led attack that killed ambassador Stevens.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
02/10/2013 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
How would informing the State Department change an enemies objective?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/10/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

I think they were saying that the State Department would have added more security if they knew the US Military was operating in the country.

Libyans (particularly Libyans in Benghazi) have been talking about drones flying overhead for months. BUT - I hadn't heard about any US boots on the ground since Gaddafi's death. If this is true, and US Special Ops were actually operating in Libya - this was not widely known.
Anonymous Coward
France
02/10/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
We focus on the wrong region:

Caught in a bind that threatens an Asian war nobody wants
[link to www.smh.com.au]

"THIS is how wars usually start: with a steadily escalating stand-off over something intrinsically worthless. So don't be too surprised if the US and Japan go to war with China next year over the uninhabited rocks that Japan calls the Senkakus and China calls the Diaoyu islands. And don't assume the war would be contained and short."

And then i stumbled over this:

7 Reasons China and Japan Won’t Go To War
[link to thediplomat.com]

And here you will probably deconnect. But i post it anyways:

"History of the Peloponnesian War"
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

At the time, this was a world war, and what we do today, is like they did a couple of thousands years ago. Nothing has changed. Absolutly nothing.

Amazing. We don't learn. Humans evolve, but they do not learn.
It seems, they learn and evolve their technique to use and exploit their environment. But thats all.
And today we sell our kids about how we are advanced and great; we are not.

If there is something intelligence in this reality, it is not us.

We are like the animals, capable in adapting and being able to exploit our environment. But it stops there.

Did you notice the absence of vision, of anything evolving us into something better ?

Is there anybody of our leaders, no matter what and where leaders, capable to tell anything to evolve.

Not at all, to the contrary, we are doing the Peloponnesian War all over again, we will breed kids, who in their turn, will do the Peloponnesian War one more time.

Who is going to stop this nightmare ?
Anonymous Coward
France
02/10/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
We focus on the wrong region:

Caught in a bind that threatens an Asian war nobody wants
[link to www.smh.com.au]

"THIS is how wars usually start: with a steadily escalating stand-off over something intrinsically worthless. So don't be too surprised if the US and Japan go to war with China next year over the uninhabited rocks that Japan calls the Senkakus and China calls the Diaoyu islands. And don't assume the war would be contained and short."

And then i stumbled over this:

7 Reasons China and Japan Won’t Go To War
[link to thediplomat.com]

And here you will probably deconnect. But i post it anyways:

"History of the Peloponnesian War"
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

At the time, this was a world war, and what we do today, is like they did a couple of thousands years ago. Nothing has changed. Absolutly nothing.

Amazing. We don't learn. Humans evolve, but they do not learn.
It seems, they learn and evolve their technique to use and exploit their environment. But thats all.
And today we sell our kids about how we are advanced and great; we are not.

If there is something intelligence in this reality, it is not us.

We are like the animals, capable in adapting and being able to exploit our environment. But it stops there.

Did you notice the absence of vision, of anything evolving us into something better ?

Is there anybody of our leaders, no matter what and where leaders, capable to tell anything to evolve.

Not at all, to the contrary, we are doing the Peloponnesian War all over again, we will breed kids, who in their turn, will do the Peloponnesian War one more time.

Who is going to stop this nightmare ?
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

Nobody.

I am going to die normally in 20 years, cancer or something else, pills, operations, suffering, that the future.

My kids are going to roam this world, they are fresh, they will advance our civilization with new products, new wars, up until the day they will realize that they will die one day of cancer or something else, pills, operations, suffering, that the future.

And the generation after, in 2060 is going to be the same. The same thing. The same, as the last thousands of years, the same, one more time the same shit.

No wonder no ET has made contact with us. There is absolutly no interest in making contact with us. We are like hamsters in that hamster house, the truth that we run, makes us think, that we advance. But we don't. We are lost.
:Chatdanse1:
ftownballa

User ID: 34090003
United States
02/10/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
France
02/10/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the mean time, we will perhaps have a little war, perhaps your loved ones are going to be torn apart by some bomb, drone, missile, gun, perhaps you yourself you are going to be torn apart like this.

You know, thats normal, that happens daily on this earth. Thats normal. We should not make a drama out of this, we should certainly not talk about that. That is not a subject of discussion.

Killing is normal. Tearing apart your fellow human being is normal. Torture is normal. Killing unborn babies is normal. How many girls are violated on this earth ? In your country ? Thats normal. How many children disapear ? Where do they disapear ? Thats normal. Don't worry, do not speak about it.

Didn't take the blue pill, yet ? Afraid of opening your eyes ?

How much does it cost to buy yourself a little swine ? How much does it cost yourself to invite your friends and make a barbecue and roast a swine ?
How much does it cost to take a life ? Here, it costs 100 euros. Your life costs 100 euros, and probably even less. 100 Euros, and you have somebody hunting you.

Your life is less worth than a pig.

How do you explain all that shit ? How do you explain that we arrived here, at this point, now, today ?
godzilla85

United States
02/10/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ftownballa

thanks for the heads up
littlemiracles

User ID: 32798472
United States
02/10/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Iraq allegedly has agreed to allow 50,000 Iranian Basij militia troops into the country to help suppress riots against the government and seize Arab and other foreign embassies, including that of the United States. The two leaders allegedly agreed to allow the Basij forces to attack and occupy the foreign embassies considered hostile to Iran in Baghdad, and to detain their staffs.

Iraq’s Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Iranian military commander Qassaem Soleimani, head of Iran's Al Qods Force, allegedly shook hands on the plan over the weekend at a meeting in Baghdad.  Pledging 50,000 Basij military troops to help al-Maliki put down the nationwide riots against his government, Soleimani was quoted as saying "the Iraqi Front is the last front to defend the security of Iran."

The report, which appeared Saturday on the Voice of Iraq website and that of the Nashwan News, apparently offered enough evidence to create concern among analysts in the United States. “Even if there is a slim chance that the report is true, it should be published immediately,” commented U.S.-based Middle East strategy expert Mark Langfan.

U.S. embassies have become an increasingly popular target for disgruntled Islamists who wish to whip up popular support, attempt to terrorize Western leaderships or terrorize a local population into submission, such as last year's September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya in which four American diplomats were killed -- including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

In 1979, Iranian radical Islamists seized the American Embassy in Tehran and took 52 hostages captive on November 4 to express their support of the Iranian Revolution. A U.S. attempt to rescue the hostages on April 24, 1980 ended in failure and the deaths of eight American soldiers, one Iranian civilian and the destruction of two U.S. aircraft. Three months later, Iraq invaded Iran, leading to negotiations between the U.S. and Iran for release of the hostages, brokered by Algeria. The hostages were not freed until January 1981.

The current alleged Iranian-Iraqi plot has been hatched against the backdrop of a greater strategy to put down Sunni-led popular protests against the Shi'ite-led government run by al-Maliki, who heads the Shi'ite Islamic Dawa Party. A source quoted by Nashwan News reported, “after control of the embassies and the detention of its staff, go some Iranian forces (Basij) to the north and west of Iraq for the purpose of suppression of the demonstrators by force.”

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

Last Edited by littlemiracles on 02/10/2013 05:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30987647
United States
02/11/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think they were saying that the State Department would have added more security if they knew the US Military was operating in the country.

Libyans (particularly Libyans in Benghazi) have been talking about drones flying overhead for months. BUT - I hadn't heard about any US boots on the ground since Gaddafi's death. If this is true, and US Special Ops were actually operating in Libya - this was not widely known.

These were not normal us military units.. they were JSOC. Basically a hidden army. In fact reports show this was even done behind petreuses back. It alleges brennan was essentially operating a shadow war with shadow forces.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30987647
United States
02/11/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

These were not normal us military units.. they were JSOC. Basically a hidden army. In fact reports show this was even done behind petreuses back. It alleges brennan was essentially operating a shadow war with shadow forces.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30987647

Also, obama was 'mia' that night to set up his plausable deniability excuse. Hillary as well. Patraeus would be the fall guy unknown to him, only he didnt play ball, thus the sex scandal.

Any ideas as to what this could mean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
02/11/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if Syria attacks Iran or Iran attacks Syria?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7879907
United States
02/11/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if Syria attacks Iran or Iran attacks Syria?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9700822

We would truly be living in lah lah land then.. was that serious?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7879907
United States
02/11/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Iran centrifuges could shorten path to atomic bomb: Netanyahu
...from a news service that shall not be named .

It states that Netanyahu believes the time table laidout during his UN speech has been cut by a third at least (making that roughtly april 2013 till red line is crossed.
Horus of the Two Horizons
User ID: 33849542
United States
02/11/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nuclear War in Middle East seems extremely likely this year.

No one will dispute the Tribulation has started when nukes have gone off.

learn much more details on the next seven years at:

[link to endtimesand2019.webs.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25935119
United States
02/11/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
North Korea nuke.
godzilla85

United States
02/11/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
my guess i the yield was around 5-7 kilotons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25935119
United States
02/11/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
My guess was it was Iranian.

GLP