Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 951,471
Pageviews Today: 1,697,818Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,890
07:15 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8324260
United States
02/12/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)
North Korea and Iran – partners in nuclear and missile programs

[link to www.debka.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jerusalem on highest terror alert
DEBKAfile February 12, 2013, 5:17 PM (GMT+02:00)

A warning of an imminent terrorist attack placed Jerusalem on the highest alert level Tuesday evening. Notices went out to security forces, police, first aid services and the fire brigade to stand ready.

siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
02/12/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jerusalem on highest terror alert
DEBKAfile February 12, 2013, 5:17 PM (GMT+02:00)

A warning of an imminent terrorist attack placed Jerusalem on the highest alert level Tuesday evening. Notices went out to security forces, police, first aid services and the fire brigade to stand ready.

siren2
 Quoting: MIL MAN

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
North Korea and Iran – partners in nuclear and missile programs

[link to www.debka.com]

Netanyahu: Iran Getting Closer to 'Red Line'
Inside Israel 12:12 AM 2/12/2013
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran Hints at Allowing UN Inspectors to Nuclear Site
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

Iran on Tuesday raised the possibility of allowing U.N. nuclear inspectors to visit the military site where alleged nuclear-related activities are taking place.

AND the clever Iranians may leave just enough dust so that a savy inspector could correlate the x of the Iranian secret tests to the y of the Korean overt tests to yield Z that Iran is now a nuclear power.
Earth Cries

User ID: 29714243
United States
02/12/2013 11:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
I just need to share my thoughts with you all this morning. I've been watching the news all morning and everything I've seen about our domestic safety is so very disturbing.
We don't have enough money to send a carrier to the Persian Gulf, we don't have enough money to train 80% of our troops, Obama wants to announce a huge draw-down of troops in Afghanistan, Obama wants to cut our nukes by 1/3 just as North Korea test a viable nuke device. China and Russia are increasing their military and nuclear power while ours is falling to dangerously low levels.
I could go on, but you get what I'm talking about. People, I fear for the future of our country and I am afraid.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just need to share my thoughts with you all this morning. I've been watching the news all morning and everything I've seen about our domestic safety is so very disturbing.
We don't have enough money to send a carrier to the Persian Gulf, we don't have enough money to train 80% of our troops, Obama wants to announce a huge draw-down of troops in Afghanistan, Obama wants to cut our nukes by 1/3 just as North Korea test a viable nuke device. China and Russia are increasing their military and nuclear power while ours is falling to dangerously low levels.
I could go on, but you get what I'm talking about. People, I fear for the future of our country and I am afraid.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

It is not good, it has not been good for 4 years, and things do not look any better in the future. The crazy, selfish, narrow minded, obtuse American voters and fake voters have turned the wheel of the America as we know it and decided to take it off of a cliff, allowing our enemies to loot and plunder what remains a few years down the road.

Just my overly optimisitc assesment this am.
Earth Cries

United States
02/12/2013 11:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

It is not good, it has not been good for 4 years, and things do not look any better in the future. The crazy, selfish, narrow minded, obtuse American voters and fake voters have turned the wheel of the America as we know it and decided to take it off of a cliff, allowing our enemies to loot and plunder what remains a few years down the road.

I agree, MM. The "politically correct crowd", the "I want something for nothing crowd", and "the Love and Light" crowd
have their heads so far up where the sun don't shine, they can't and won't see what is about to hit them hard.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19555551
United States
02/12/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree, MM. The "politically correct crowd", the "I want something for nothing crowd", and "the Love and Light" crowd
have their heads so far up where the sun don't shine, they can't and won't see what is about to hit them hard.

Welcome to mystery Babylon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17928691
United States
02/12/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am with you too. Nothing looks too bright for the future. Be prepared.
ReVbo™

User ID: 21257471
United States
02/12/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

All to be expected from a foreigner who was sent here to destroy us.
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13663112
United States
02/12/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is "cutting nukes" the same as selling nukes, or detonating nukes?
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
02/12/2013 11:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Is "cutting nukes" the same as selling nukes, or detonating nukes?
 Quoting: pool

In the past, in a more "normal" world, no. They were dismantled, at least, that's what we were told. Today, it's anyone's guess.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hate beng a pessimist, but that is all I have in my thoughts these days.

Nothing good comes with North Korea's nuclear test nor coming missile tests.

Nothing good comes from Iran developing nuclear Weapons too.

Nothing good is coming from Israel’s efforts at stopping Iran, war will break out if or when Israel must act.

Nothing good is coming from the one country that could stop Iran from developing nukes and could be done without major military operations as the US will not do it.

Fordo, nothing good is coming from there. There are some Iranian opposition that claim the whole explosion was simply smoke and mirrors to give Iran cover for coming advancements.

Nothing good is coming from Syria and Assad’s soon fall, worse people could take power.

Chemical weapons are not good and unfortunately, they are soon to be used.

Further, nothing good is coming from Hezbollah, they are on tight strings at the command of Iran not to be used until Iran says so.

I think, nothing good will come with Purim this year, this Holiday may come with some very negative repercussions from Syria, Iran and Hezbollah.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel on Alert

Israel appears to be readying for conflict with Lebanon

[link to freebeacon.com]
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
02/12/2013 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

EC, I've been thinking about your post and I hope my answer will make sense.

There truly is nothing new under the sun. All of these things happening today have happened in some shape or form, before. I agree that it seems to be more serious today, but I keep thinking of a couple of sayings. The first, I will paraphrase. All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good people to do nothing. We know there are many people doing exactly that, nothing. I know of many who are doing a great deal. YOU are one of those people. You are not allowing the troubles at the sinkhole dissappear from view. You make us all aware, every day. MM and the rest make us aware of the happenings that could/probably will lead us to war. Every day. Many people around the world have drawn their line and are standing.

The other saying is one we had to type in class for timings. I don't think they do that anymore, but those of us that learned how to type on typewriters will remember this sentence. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Our country isn't just the government. I suggest it never was. Our country is the people. Just because the majority of the news is about sheeple, doesn't make it true. Why do you think the media only tells us about them? It's a pysop. They want us to believe there is nothing good left of our country. There is, just look around at the people you know. Are THEY worth saving? Of course they are. We have to save as many as possible.

Goodness, kindness, honor and courage have NOT dissappeared. It is and will be harder to find, but it is there. I think it's up to us to recognize it and encourage it to grow. If we watch the MSM and believe everything they tell us, they win and we fail. We can NEVER let that happen. We may never know the seeds we plant with the stand we take. People ARE watching and it's not always a bad thing. We will get weary, but we can't give up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20507467
United States
02/12/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pacific:
Chinese regional growth meant to diminish US strategic power in asia. China is only in the infant stage of this paradigm switch. This should be viewed in the same light the imperial powers should have viwed Japan prior to ww2.

Atlantic:
Russian subs as well as long range bombers making cold war era trips back into the hemisphere in order to flex her muscle. This is strategic in that it tests reaponse times, warning systems and protocol, as well as gaps in the grid.

MENA:
Western powers openly admit covert action all over region. Clearly, phase two of war on terror has greenlighted.

Nkorea and iran working together..
One developed the materials (iran) the other developed the trigger mechanism and delivery system.
Dont forget about the missing subs story. Iran and nkorea have been meeting in the south pacific / indian ocean for sometime ...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pacific:
Chinese regional growth meant to diminish US strategic power in asia. China is only in the infant stage of this paradigm switch. This should be viewed in the same light the imperial powers should have viwed Japan prior to ww2.

Atlantic:
Russian subs as well as long range bombers making cold war era trips back into the hemisphere in order to flex her muscle. This is strategic in that it tests reaponse times, warning systems and protocol, as well as gaps in the grid.

MENA:
Western powers openly admit covert action all over region. Clearly, phase two of war on terror has greenlighted.

Nkorea and iran working together..
One developed the materials (iran) the other developed the trigger mechanism and delivery system.
Dont forget about the missing subs story. Iran and nkorea have been meeting in the south pacific / indian ocean for sometime ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20507467

hiding
Earth Cries

United States
02/12/2013 04:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

There truly is nothing new under the sun. All of these things happening today have happened in some shape or form, before. I agree that it seems to be more serious today, but I keep thinking of a couple of sayings. The first, I will paraphrase. All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good people to do nothing. We know there are many people doing exactly that, nothing. I know of many who are doing a great deal. YOU are one of those people. You are not allowing the troubles at the sinkhole dissappear from view. You make us all aware, every day. MM and the rest make us aware of the happenings that could/probably will lead us to war. Every day. Many people around the world have drawn their line and are standing.

The other saying is one we had to type in class for timings. I don't think they do that anymore, but those of us that learned how to type on typewriters will remember this sentence. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Our country isn't just the government. I suggest it never was. Our country is the people. Just because the majority of the news is about sheeple, doesn't make it true. Why do you think the media only tells us about them? It's a pysop. They want us to believe there is nothing good left of our country. There is, just look around at the people you know. Are THEY worth saving? Of course they are. We have to save as many as possible.

Goodness, kindness, honor and courage have NOT dissappeared. It is and will be harder to find, but it is there. I think it's up to us to recognize it and encourage it to grow. If we watch the MSM and believe everything they tell us, they win and we fail. We can NEVER let that happen. We may never know the seeds we plant with the stand we take. People ARE watching and it's not always a bad thing. We will get weary, but we can't give up.
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

Hi, TB. Yes a person has to take a stand. The time for fence-sitting is past.
There are definitely good people left and we must try to reach them just as we're doing now by posting on this forum.
I know there is a lot of really stupid, goofy stuff on here, but there is also a lot of intelligent people who post relevant issues.
I appreciate MM and the others here who keep us up to date with the Mid East news. Otherwise, we would know very little if we had to depend on the MSM.
But do watch the MSM because, as the old saying goes, "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer".

JW 2305

User ID: 28902269
United States
02/12/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

militia
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
godzilla85

User ID: 34265010
United States
02/12/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey folks, actually got my laptop working again don't ask me how I had alot of free time being trapped by snow. It's gone quiet since last nights NK nuke test....just waiting to see what happens next.
LOU512

User ID: 15499118
United States
02/13/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Texan Buckeye

Hi, TB. Yes a person has to take a stand. The time for fence-sitting is past.
There are definitely good people left and we must try to reach them just as we're doing now by posting on this forum.
I know there is a lot of really stupid, goofy stuff on here, but there is also a lot of intelligent people who post relevant issues.
I appreciate MM and the others here who keep us up to date with the Mid East news. Otherwise, we would know very little if we had to depend on the MSM.
But do watch the MSM because, as the old saying goes, "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer".

TB,

Thank you for your post, I really needed a pick up today.
Lou512hf
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Sun Tzu
LOU512

User ID: 15499118
United States
02/13/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone explain to me please why we are not sending a stronger message to NK? I read in a couple of different places that this nuke was different. Lower yield but can do much more damage?

Thanks
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Sun Tzu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18119649
United States
02/13/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning bumpbumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31243632
United States
02/13/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, a roof at Chernobyl collapsed today - but reports are that it was NOT the sarcophagus - so it looks like one end-of-the world scenario did not come to pass - Thank G_d!!!

Everyone on my twitter timeline is buzzing about Prisoner X - the Israeli -Australian who died under mysterious circumstances in Israeli jail. Do you think an Israeli spy was turned by the Syrians? Seems plausible given little bit I've read...

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Not really my area but interesting...
Muddled

User ID: 34195953
United States
02/13/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

A senior commander in Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard reportedly killed in Lebanon

By Associated Press,

TEHRAN, Iran — An Iranian independent news website is reporting that a senior commander of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard has been killed in Lebanon

The website — mashreghnews.ir — says Gen. Hassan Shateri was killed by “mercenaries of the Zionist regime,” but provided no details about his death.

Shateri led Guard forces in Lebanon and oversaw Iranian-financed reconstruction projects there.

Iran is a close ally of Syria and the militant group called Hezbollah, which is a powerful player in Lebanon. Tehran provides political and military support to both.

Gen. Ghasem Soleimani, the head of the Guard’s Quds Force, visited Shateri’s family to express his condolences.

The Quds Force oversees external operations of the Guard throughout the world.

Shateri’s funeral will be held on Thursday.
Steve5728

User ID: 33088522
United States
02/13/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

A senior commander in Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard reportedly killed in Lebanon

By Associated Press,

TEHRAN, Iran — An Iranian independent news website is reporting that a senior commander of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard has been killed in Lebanon

The website — mashreghnews.ir — says Gen. Hassan Shateri was killed by “mercenaries of the Zionist regime,” but provided no details about his death.

Shateri led Guard forces in Lebanon and oversaw Iranian-financed reconstruction projects there.

Iran is a close ally of Syria and the militant group called Hezbollah, which is a powerful player in Lebanon. Tehran provides political and military support to both.

Gen. Ghasem Soleimani, the head of the Guard’s Quds Force, visited Shateri’s family to express his condolences.

Quoting: Muddled

Aw, what a shame. Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy!

Burn in hell, motherf****r!!!

Stay tuned!

bump
More good news to come!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34396653
Canada
02/14/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iran shopping for super magnets - major expansion to nuclear program

Iran recently sought to acquire tens of thousands of highly specialized magnets used in centrifuge machines, according to experts and diplomats, a sign that the country may be planning a major expansion of its nuclear program that could shorten the path to an atomic weapons capability.

Purchase orders obtained by nuclear researchers show an attempt by Iranian agents to buy 100,000 of the ring-shaped magnets — which are banned from export to Iran under U.N. resolutions — from China about a year ago, those familiar with the effort said. It is unclear whether the attempt succeeded.

[link to wapo.st]
Steve5728

User ID: 33088522
United States
02/14/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

By Associated Press,

Quoting: Muddled

Aw, what a shame. Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy!

Burn in hell, motherf****r!!!

Stay tuned!

bump
More good news to come!!!
 Quoting: Steve5728

stfucupofjoebushfing

calm down stupid zionist...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9700822

Drop dead, fucking prick!!!

Go fuck yourself!!!

whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
02/14/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since NK has an atomic bomb, Iran already has one, or two.

GLP