Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,332 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 598,562
Pageviews Today: 1,008,366Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 6,273
11:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)

JW 2305

User ID: 28902269
United States
02/15/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, OFFICIAL 2013 THREAD (Doom always only a moment away)
Since NK has an atomic bomb, Iran already has one, or two.
 Quoting: pool

NK, syria &Iran..........all connected pool....their strings are controlled by...........
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14217768
Canada
02/15/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've used up my free NYTimes views for month BUT

NY Times reports that Prisoner X was linked to the 2010 Dubai Assassination. He took part and was captured and may have turned over valuable information to Dubai.

Here's background on 2010 Assassination Linked to #Israel Prisoner X - Dubai Assassination Was Work of Mossad [link to www.wired.com]

During Operation Pillar of Cloud - Israel admitted that the assassination was related to Iran's provision of rockets/missiles to Hamas.

still don't see why they suicided the guy...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
02/16/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Americans introduced themselves as CIA officers and said they were there to help with the overthrow of Syria’s authoritarian president, Bashar al-Assad.

[link to www.thedailybeast.com]

He said that he had arranged a number of similar meetings with the CIA, and that promises like the ones the officers made in Gaziantep were commonplace—including the indirect promise of arms.

“They promised to provide telecommunications devices, and afterward, if the rebels proved effective and honest, then they would [help] provide military support,” he said.

Tlass told me that the Americans had kept none of those promises, that not even the communications equipment or hospital supplies had materialized. He then accused America of pushing a dark agenda in Syria—working to keep the war going instead of helping with the overthrow of Assad. “America,” Tlass said, “is trying to prolong the Syrian revolution.”
Terviseks

User ID: 27590403
Estonia
02/17/2013 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
The human mind: a ferret who is feared
Steve5728

User ID: 34567844
United States
02/17/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.haaretz.com]

Iran vows revenge against Israel for killing of Revolutionary Guards commander
Iran said on Thursday that the military commander, Hassan Shateri, was killed in Syria fighting; meanwhile, in warning to Israel, Hezbollah leader says Israeli power facilities 'only need a few rockets.'

Iran will soon exact revenge on Israel for the recent killing of a Revolutionary Guards commander in Syria, an aide to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was quoted on Saturday as saying.

Iran said on Thursday that an Iranian military commander named Hessam Khoshnevis, also called Hassan Shateri in some news accounts, had been killed in Syria by rebels fighting President Bashar Assad, an...

BRING IT BITCHES!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34406353
Sweden
02/17/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Defected Syrian PM Riad Hijab:
“Syria is occupied by the Iranian regime,” he said. “Who runs the country isn’t Bashar Assad but Kassem Suleimani, the head of Iran’s al-Quds Brigades of the Revolutionary Guards.” Hijab stressed.

Former Syrian prime minister Riad Hijab delivered a harsh critique of the country’s president during an interview with al-Arabiya Friday, claiming that “not even the Nazis did what Bashar Assad’s doing in Syria.”

Hijab, who defected from his post in Damascus six months ago, also told the al-Arabiya that Iran is “actively running” Syria.

“Syria is occupied by the Iranian regime,” he said. “Who runs the country isn’t Bashar Assad but Kassem Suleimani, the head of Iran’s al-Quds Brigades of the Revolutionary Guards.” Hijab stressed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31834029
France
02/17/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Former Syrian prime minister Riad Hijab delivered a harsh critique of the country’s president during an interview with al-Arabiya Friday, claiming that “not even the Nazis did what Bashar Assad’s doing in Syria.”

Hijab, who defected from his post in Damascus six months ago, also told the al-Arabiya that Iran is “actively running” Syria.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34406353

... and I am pretty sure their primordial occupation is not the suffering of syrian civilians or the country as a whole, but to open up another war front against Israel.

... and I am pretty sure some stupid UN tards or leftist politicians soon will have some great ideas how Israel could end the mideast conflict .... . Just waiting for that .... .
Steve5728

User ID: 34567844
United States
02/17/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34406353

... and I am pretty sure their primordial occupation is not the suffering of syrian civilians or the country as a whole, but to open up another war front against Israel.

... and I am pretty sure some stupid UN tards or leftist politicians soon will have some great ideas how Israel could end the mideast conflict .... . Just waiting for that .... .
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34689621
United States
02/18/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Taking a break from things but GLP is a conspiracy site so I should raise some conspiracy, not that I concurr with their credibility, judge for yourself.

The Pope was scared shitless when his dove was attacked by a seagull. He was told in a dream that such an event would happen and it was time to flee Rome as the end-times are here.

SO, then the Pope decides to resign and flee Rome.

More conspiracy, signs in the sky are amazing. That meteorite falling into Russia and more around the globe raise quite the scare. Some buy into the fact that UFO's hit the meteorite when it was falling into motherland Russia. Mil Man takes the position that UFO's if real, are demonic in nature and the demons wish to rule earth and will try through their own conspiracy on the side of the Devil. The conspiracy in all of this is that Putin was forewarned by aliens that he must choose to protect Iran and prepare to attack the US and Israel or, an asteroid would fall near Moscow, destroying much of the heart of Russia. Putin chose to side with the demons, a hook is now in the jaw of Russia, and the meteorite was destroyed in the atmosphere. Russia is now prepared to act when the time is ripe agaisnt Israel and the US.

The final chapter is so near!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31243632
United States
02/18/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Taking a break from things but GLP is a conspiracy site so I should raise some conspiracy, not that I concurr with their credibility, judge for yourself.

The Pope was scared shitless when his dove was attacked by a seagull. He was told in a dream that such an event would happen and it was time to flee Rome as the end-times are here.

SO, then the Pope decides to resign and flee Rome.

More conspiracy, signs in the sky are amazing. That meteorite falling into Russia and more around the globe raise quite the scare. Some buy into the fact that UFO's hit the meteorite when it was falling into motherland Russia. Mil Man takes the position that UFO's if real, are demonic in nature and the demons wish to rule earth and will try through their own conspiracy on the side of the Devil. The conspiracy in all of this is that Putin was forewarned by aliens that he must choose to protect Iran and prepare to attack the US and Israel or, an asteroid would fall near Moscow, destroying much of the heart of Russia. Putin chose to side with the demons, a hook is now in the jaw of Russia, and the meteorite was destroyed in the atmosphere. Russia is now prepared to act when the time is ripe agaisnt Israel and the US.

The final chapter is so near!

Quoting: MIL MAN

A couple of years ago I discovered Father Malachi Martin's interviews with Art Bell. Creepy stuff. In light of recent events, I looking for the old interviews when this popped up. The sign of the end times would be a dragon.

Thread: Malachi Martin and the End Times

As a student of medieval history (among other things) - I remember that most ancient dragon sightings were probably meteors - the dragons undulating motion through the sky was actually a meteor's trajectory...

HMM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update on Prisoner X

ABC (Australia) reported that Zygier gave Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) officials information that included plans for a top-secret mission in Italy that had been years in the making.

It is unknown who initiated the contact with the Australian intelligence services, which came during one of his frequent visits back with his wife and children.

In one of four trips to Australia in the years before his death he reportedly applied for a work visa to Italy.

ABC said it understood Zygier was one of three Australian Jews working for Mossad who changed their names several times, taking out new passports as they travelled in the Middle East and Europe.

Zygier reportedly set up a Europe-based communications company for the Mossad that exported electronic components to Arab countries as well as Iran, a venture that employed the two other dual citizens.

Zygier, who immigrated to Israel in around 2001, is believed to have been arrested in February 2010. He was found hanged in his cell 10 months later despite being under 24-hour surveillance.

[link to aje.me]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel May Partially Lift Gag Order on Prisoner X Case

Israel is considering reducing the gag order that was imposed on the “Prisoner X” affair, Internal Security Minister Yitzchak Aharonovitch said on Monday...

On Monday, the Australian news outlet ABC claimed in a report that Ben Zygier, the suspected Mossad agent, "was arrested by his own spymasters after they believed he told Australia's domestic intelligence agency about every aspect of his work with the Israelis.”

According to the outlet, which broke the Zygier story, Zygier met with officers from Australian intelligence agency ASIO in Australia and gave them "comprehensive detail" about a number of Mossad operations, including plans for a top-secret mission in Italy that had been years in the making.

On Sunday, a report in the Australian Brisbane Times revealed that Zygier planned to disclose details of Israel's use of foreign passports for Mossad agents. Reports in the Arab media said that Israeli citizens had used foreign passports, especially Australian passports, to carry out the assassination of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a top Hamas terrorist, in Dubai three years ago. Reports said that among the team that eliminated Mabhouh were four people with Australian passports.

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
OT - Libya

There were real heartfelt celebrations over the last 4 days throughout Libya marking the second anniversary of the uprising against Col. Gaddafi.

The country has many problems.

Somewhere between 800k to 1M Libyans are still living in exile in neighboring countries afraid of summary execution or indefinite detention if they return to their homeland (out of total population of 6M)

Well-armed Islamic extremists and criminal elements are still a powerful presence on the streets.

But there is a reason I fell in love with that patch of desert and its crazy inhabitants. Libya is hopeful. Libya is happy. Libya is my distant mirror. If people power can work there maybe we can do it too.

I believe in Libya.
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
02/19/2013 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Been working in the field. We are hardening client targets in north central Africa. It is amazing the number of groups operating in the area and their varied politics and goals. We have cataloged over 150 different militant groups that in one way or another pose a danger to our clients. Hiring locals for security positions has become almost impossible. You have no way of knowing whom to trust anymore.
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
02/19/2013 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Been working in the field. We are hardening client targets in north central Africa. It is amazing the number of groups operating in the area and their varied politics and goals. We have cataloged over 150 different militant groups that in one way or another pose a danger to our clients. Hiring locals for security positions has become almost impossible. You have no way of knowing whom to trust anymore.
 Quoting: Gerry52

well that sucks...be safe dude.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that Bibi's first coalition partner is from the left.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I used to trust that Bibi knew what he was doing . . . reliance on Obahmah for Israel's protection is not too smart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
02/19/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

who?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is like a nightmare scenario developing before our eyes.

North Korea and Iran are sharing nuclear and long range missile secrets. Their goal is simple. EMP's upon the US will lead to the destruction of the west. It used to be that we could prepare for years still as it was a non issue at the moment.

Now, 2013 - North Korea has a young mad-man in power willing to confront the west and destroy South Korea. Iran is trying to find a way to protect herself from an aggressive west that is set to confront her. She has found her partner and there is a pact. Instead of years before an EMP blast over the US, I say it is merely 6-12 months out.

The goal of Iran is to immobolize the US whereas a serious war against Israel by the Hezbollah and surrounding nations will result in defeat for Israel as the US is not there to assist with arms. Further, Iran can become nuclear self-sufficient in quick-time while the US is paralyzed by mysterious EMP nuclear blasts. Meanwhile, a nation hit by EMP's cannot react to a North Korean invasion of South Korea.

THIS IS MY WARNING TO ALL, MIL MAN DOES NOT SEE A WAY OUT OF THIS PREDICAMENT WITH THE CURRENT US ADMINISTRATION. INSTEAD WE WILL SOON FACE OUR DESTRUCTION!

I dare say, have a nice day!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

who?
 Quoting: Swinburnian

Livni becomes 1st member of Netanyahu-led gov't
[link to www.jpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
02/19/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

who?

[link to www.jpost.com]

ow! my brain hurts!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

who?

[link to www.jpost.com]

ow! my brain hurts!

To the left we go!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34249320
United States
02/19/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
U.S. firm ties hacking to Chinese military
China denies involvement

By Christopher Bodeen - The Associated Press

Posted : Tuesday Feb 19, 2013 8:23:05 EST

BEIJING — Cyberattacks that stole massive amounts of information from military contractors, energy companies and other key industries in the U.S. and elsewhere have been traced to the doorstep of a Chinese military unit, a U.S. security firm alleged Tuesday.

[link to www.armytimes.com]
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
02/19/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

North Korea and Iran are sharing nuclear and long range missile secrets. Their goal is simple. EMP's upon the US will lead to the destruction of the west. It used to be that we could prepare for years still as it was a non issue at the moment.

Now, 2013 - North Korea has a young mad-man in power willing to confront the west and destroy South Korea. Iran is trying to find a way to protect herself from an aggressive west that is set to confront her. She has found her partner and there is a pact. Instead of years before an EMP blast over the US, I say it is merely 6-12 months out.

The goal of Iran is to immobolize the US whereas a serious war against Israel by the Hezbollah and surrounding nations will result in defeat for Israel as the US is not there to assist with arms. Further, Iran can become nuclear self-sufficient in quick-time while the US is paralyzed by mysterious EMP nuclear blasts. Meanwhile, a nation hit by EMP's cannot react to a North Korean invasion of South Korea.

THIS IS MY WARNING TO ALL, MIL MAN DOES NOT SEE A WAY OUT OF THIS PREDICAMENT WITH THE CURRENT US ADMINISTRATION. INSTEAD WE WILL SOON FACE OUR DESTRUCTION!

for those of us that don't like to read alot...I'll break it down....we're screwed
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
U.S. firm ties hacking to Chinese military
China denies involvement

By Christopher Bodeen - The Associated Press

Posted : Tuesday Feb 19, 2013 8:23:05 EST

BEIJING — Cyberattacks that stole massive amounts of information from military contractors, energy companies and other key industries in the U.S. and elsewhere have been traced to the doorstep of a Chinese military unit, a U.S. security firm alleged Tuesday.

[link to www.armytimes.com]
 Quoting: pool

Gotta steal all of the technology before the US is brought back to the stone ages from an EMP!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17250236
United States
02/19/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I wonder if China would use that opportunity to attack Japan as well. Hell, China and Russia could even invade the US while we're crippled by the EMP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I wonder if China would use that opportunity to attack Japan as well. Hell, China and Russia could even invade the US while we're crippled by the EMP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17250236

That is the plan. Without the US, China would own the Pacific. One Chinese General has been preaching for living space out east, there is a large amount in North America. Simply wait for the EMP, then selectively release some bio weapons on the west coast knowing such weapons would not spread back east as America could not function and travel would be near zero, then create a UN task force headed by China and Russia to come to America to help us get back on our feet, all the while seizing property and assets as payment for the debts owed by the US.

Seriously! Not far fetched. More beleiveable than to think before 911 that terrorists could train pilots, take planes and then fly them directly at the World Trade Center and other targtes in the US.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
North Korea Threatens South with 'Final Destruction'

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
Ger_reG

User ID: 34522935
Germany
02/19/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
French soldier killed in Mali clashes - Hollande

A French paratrooper has been killed in northern Mali, according to French President Francois Hollande. The soldier died in “serious clashes with Islamists,” the President said in a statement. "His family has been notified. I will not say more for the moment," he added. The death marks France’s second fatality in Mali since it began its military intervention there last month. French troops entered Mali on January 11, aiming to prevent Islamist extremists from gaining territory as they seek to implement strict Sharia law throughout the country.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

for those of us that don't like to read alot...I'll break it down....we're screwed
 Quoting: godzilla85

Yes, Zilla we are and that is why I will continue with my tag-line at the bottom of my posts!

GLP