magician dynamo is jesus christ...

iam1
User ID: 3969148
United States
01/01/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
magician dynamo is jesus christ...
i wish i could achieve god mode like he has.. seriously he aint just another magic demon, he is the real deal.. prove me wrong if you can.. hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24685662
United States
01/01/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: magician dynamo is jesus christ...
dont any of you know of him?
Jasper

User ID: 31271800
United Kingdom
01/01/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dynamomagician.com]

he is not jesus. don't be silly.

Last Edited by Jasper on 01/01/2013 11:35 AM
:killerglp2:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371470
United States
01/01/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wish i could achieve god mode like he has.. seriously he aint just another magic demon, he is the real deal.. prove me wrong if you can.. hiding
 Quoting: iam1 3969148

"Now, to what can I compare the people of this day? They are like children sitting in the marketplace. One group shouts to the other, 'We played wedding music for you, but you wouldn't dance! We sang funeral songs, but you wouldn't cry!' When John came, he fasted and drank no wine, and everyone said, 'He has a demon in him!' When the Son of Man came, he ate and drank, and everyone said, 'Look at this man! He is a glutton and wine drinker, a friend of tax collectors and other outcasts!' God's wisdom, however, is shown to be true by its results." The people in the towns where Jesus had performed most of his miracles did not turn from their sins, so he reproached those towns. "How terrible it will be for you, Chorazin! How terrible for you too, Bethsaida! If the miracles which were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, the people there would have long ago put on sackcloth and sprinkled ashes on themselves, to show that they had turned from their sins!
(Matthew 11:16-21)

Why are you scared? [link to www.e-sword.net] goodnews
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31399707
United States
01/03/2013 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: iam1 3969148

bumpaaaaaaaaaaa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31388568
Australia
01/03/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's not the messiah. He's just a very good magician.

You can look up how he does some of his tricks. The phone in the bottle one he nicks the person's phone and hands it to an accomplice who then takes it to a van then WELDS IT THE FUCK INTO A BOTTLE then sneakily hands it back to Dynamo. He's very good but no... not Jesus. Close enuff though to warrant a serous fan base.... I like him a lot. xxxxxxx <3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31146598
United Kingdom
01/03/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The man is great, love watching his shows.

walking on water my fav.
Wei Wu Wei

User ID: 31010651
North Macedonia
01/03/2013 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dynamo's awesome. There is something about him..
Jacobite
User ID: 3010886
Netherlands
01/28/2013 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dynamo is NOT the Messiah. But, he's a FALSE messiah.

The Messiah healed people from all their sicknesses.

Dynamo donates money to a foundation dealing with people with cancer------->>>> EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4124181
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are you lot babbling on about.hes not jesus so why the scripture? Omg are you thick the person putting dynamo down? He betted on the euro quarter finals til the finals and he had if all right.u can't fix the football matches and the bookies are not gonna give you!£50,000 for nothing.he definitely didn't bump into a few people having a drinking and tell them hes gona show them a trick and ask for and wohmans phone and tell his m8 to go2the v7uvan and weld her phone to her bottle she handed dynamo haha NO! WAKE UP! He does things tjat area unexplainable in front of people he bumps I
onto and hes definately not jesus but i personally think god made him for a reason and he's special and exasperating! HAS ANY1 EVER SEEN ANYONE LEVITATE OVER 3FEET IN FRONT OF ABOUT 100 PEOPLE? normally its half an inch.He's a good guy giving all that money to the cancer trust so how is he exposed you donut.HES MAGIC WITHOUT A DOUBT WITHOUT ILLUSIONS OR AN ANSWER TO WHAT HE DOES.
Jasper

User ID: 33290792
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
magic is a trick
:killerglp2:
Artaius San

User ID: 33256189
Germany
01/29/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one is Jesus but Jesus.
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Jacobite
Netherlands
02/20/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are you lot babbling on about.hes not jesus so why the scripture? Omg are you thick the person putting dynamo down? He betted on the euro quarter finals til the finals and he had if all right.u can't fix the football matches and the bookies are not gonna give you!£50,000 for nothing.he definitely didn't bump into a few people having a drinking and tell them hes gona show them a trick and ask for and wohmans phone and tell his m8 to go2the v7uvan and weld her phone to her bottle she handed dynamo haha NO! WAKE UP! He does things tjat area unexplainable in front of people he bumps I
onto and hes definately not jesus but i personally think god made him for a reason and he's special and exasperating! HAS ANY1 EVER SEEN ANYONE LEVITATE OVER 3FEET IN FRONT OF ABOUT 100 PEOPLE? normally its half an inch.He's a good guy giving all that money to the cancer trust so how is he exposed you donut.HES MAGIC WITHOUT A DOUBT WITHOUT ILLUSIONS OR AN ANSWER TO WHAT HE DOES.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4124181

You the donut, boy!

Messiah healed people that had all kind of sicknesses. So, if this guy is the Messiah please explain to me WHY he didn't perform his trickery to HEAL those whom he donated money, dumbdumb?

dynamo is just another attention seeker who is heavily indulged into sorcery. Ima say it again, he doesn't have enougn tricks up his sleeve to levitate his behind from outta that lake of fire - Revelation 21:8
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34820585
United States
02/20/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You the donut, boy!

Messiah healed people that had all kind of sicknesses. So, if this guy is the Messiah please explain to me WHY he didn't perform his trickery to HEAL those whom he donated money, dumbdumb?

dynamo is just another attention seeker who is heavily indulged into sorcery. Ima say it again, he doesn't have enougn tricks up his sleeve to levitate his behind from outta that lake of fire - Revelation 21:8
 Quoting: Jacobite 3010886

well how do you know the christ himself is not a fan of dynamo and aspires to be able to do some of the shit dynamo boy is able to do?? dont hate.. learn to appreciate the good things..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34820585
United States
02/20/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
look just to clarify i am the original poster of this thread and i was just fucking with you all just seeing how you all react to me calling magical dynamo christ but yeh he aint the christ.. but that being said like i said in last post the christ himself is a major fan and supporter of the magical dynamo.. so dont hate on him hes fucking cool and got a lot to offer to the world.. and even an eye opener for the christ himself to maybe find a way to activate and achieve god mode like dynamo and many others have.. cause the christ is truly impressed as i heard..
Jacobite
Netherlands
02/21/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

You the donut, boy!

Quoting: Jacobite 3010886

well how do you know the christ himself is not a fan of dynamo and aspires to be able to do some of the shit dynamo boy is able to do?? dont hate.. learn to appreciate the good things..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34820585

The Messiah a fan of dynamo? Are you kidding me, son?
He commanded in His law that sorcery/witchcraft/magic is a forbidden practise (Deuteronomy 18:9-13). That being said, dynamo's "magic" is nothing but vanity compared to the abilities of Christ. Can dynamo raise people from the dead? No, he cannot.

GLP