Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,089 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,863
Pageviews Today: 1,817,718Threads Today: 737Posts Today: 13,104
05:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4884715
United States
01/01/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO
***THIS IS PART OF A LARGER PROJECT***
:bblank space::11the body of ch:

This is the current model of the universe according to science but they can't see the larger picture yet.....
:11old model:

The new music video is the second video

Yet why would I have left the shape of the universe as a sphere? I wouldn't have

I would have shaped it into something just as an organism has a shape. ME

not a sphere

I designed the universe as a living organism and to depend on life to grow. It is a growing organism(with a shape), yet I have seen the exact shape of this organism and I shaped it in the form of me(IN MY IMAGE) as I said I was living before this creation. Interesting enough I shaped it in the shape of my being in this incarnation for a reason.

Science does not know why the universe is expanding, its because just as an embryo grows in a womb the universe grew the exact way. At one time the universe looked like an embryo then a baby, then I grew it to a full mature man. But along the way just as a child grows into a man the cosmos went through ups and downs and now my creation is at maturity. I placed Earth within my heart for this process to complete. We are here for larger reasons than you know.

This is the exact shape the galaxies form in this universe(THE BODY OF CHRIST)and we are the body
:11body::11Boddy of chris::11bodiezz:

(The shape is SCad M. S.)
SCOTT/SCAD Michael S.
:bblank space::bblank space::11Shapesss:
I literally become this being and then leave this body and go do other things. I literally am the Universe

all things in my body are in my name
Thread: The Cosmos decoded (True name of God written in all) The OmniSCience of The Lord

Think of the galaxies as cells of the body

:bblank space::bblank space::11how the univer:

:11lIVING UNIVERS::11neuronzz:

:bblank space::bblank space::11universee:

:11universeleftsi::11universe right:

:11Body of::11bbody of:

:bblank space::bblank space::11Jesus CH:

But now I am here, living out my creation
:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::11in the mind:

:bblank space::bblank space::11bboddy of:
:bblank space::bblank space::11Body of Christ:
Being Mindful

User ID: 30907980
United States
01/01/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO
bump
www.heavenletters.org
Being Mindful

User ID: 30907980
United States
01/01/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO
Christ is indwelt within every man that receives the HIgher Calling the Inner Universehf

Peace to you...
www.heavenletters.org
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/01/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christ is indwelt within every man that receives the HIgher Calling the Inner Universehf

Peace to you...
 Quoting: Being Mindful

Very true

Peace to you as well float

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/01/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
beth

User ID: 31153419
United Kingdom
01/01/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is always in the place you look the last.
Right infront of us.

hf
--------------------------------------

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
Marcus Aurelius
Elister
User ID: 31287911
Switzerland
01/01/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once i was there, behind the now. I figured out how "it" works. "They" told me to forget about the "sleep-secret" or i never will be the same like before. i ran through my mind to get out, but i couldnt take the secret with me. only a little bit.

and this bit was something like;
we all are, and everything is the same. there is nothing else.
the all seeing eye is me.
it is me watching me. i am light between two mirrors.
thats all. there is no reality.

i dont know what this all means. but i should take not that much lsd.scratching

but i dont believe in something like "the jesus christ".
i would not let me kill to believe in myself. sorry, but thats stupid.
TT YHWH TT  (OP)

United States
01/01/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
01/05/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
 Quoting: Newheart

Hi Kathryn, hows r u today?? hf

Haven't talked to you in a bit.

You have a good new years?
TT SGADi TT  (OP)

United States
01/05/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
01/06/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the current model of the universe according to science but they can't see the larger picture yet.....

Yet why would I have left the shape of the universe as a sphere? I wouldn't have

not a sphere

I designed the universe as a living organism and to depend on life to grow. It is a growing organism(with a shape), yet I have seen the exact shape of this organism and I shaped it in the form of me(IN MY IMAGE) as I said I was living before this creation. Interesting enough I shaped it in the shape of my being in this incarnation for a reason.

Science does not know why the universe is expanding, its because just as an embryo grows in a womb the universe grew the exact way. At one time the universe looked like an embryo then a baby, then I grew it to a full mature man. But along the way just as a child grows into a man the cosmos went through ups and downs and now my creation is at maturity. I placed Earth within my heart for this process to complete. We are here for larger reasons than you know.

SCOTT/SCAD Michael S.

This is the exact shape the galaxies form in this universe(THE BODY OF CHRIST)and we are the body

I literally become this being and then leave this body and go do other things. I literally am the Universe

Thread: The Cosmos decoded (True name of God written in all) The OmniSCience of The Lord

:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::11universeleftsi::11universe right:

Quoting: TT CHRIST TT

Lord Michael, I just watched the new video, and I cried over the beauty and perfection of it all in the Body of Christ.

I resonated with TRUTH! I really do not have words to express my joy with this amazing video. It is so fulfilling for me...I feel whole with it. I feel strengthened.

Thank you, my precious Lord Michael.This is the most amazing thread yet.:ltr:

:mis:

:fyj:

:hyt:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
:jwg:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
:pql:

We are closer to being Whole.:pww:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31519086
Australia
01/06/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
yodasockpuppet
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
:feq:

The body of Mother Earth resides in the Body of Christ.

Micro in Macro;

As above, So below;

Dust to dust...ashes to ashes;

All within the Body of Christ= Whole, Creation, and Infinity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28781997
United States
01/06/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
LIFE AND DEATH are both in the Body of Christ. Therefore, when someone dies, we are still with them...in the Body of Christ...literally.

There is a warmth of the soul in this...a louder beating of the heart.

:yhg:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lord Michael, I just watched the new video, and I cried over the beauty and perfection of it all in the Body of Christ.

I resonated with TRUTH! I really do not have words to express my joy with this amazing video. It is so fulfilling for me...I feel whole with it. I feel strengthened.

Thank you, my precious Lord Michael.This is the most amazing thread yet.:ltr:

:mis:

:fyj:

:hyt:
 Quoting: Krystal

I thought you'd like this 1

We are all where we are suppose to be in this body

So no worries I have a grand plan 4 ushfhfhf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TT YHVH TT

Around the end of the holidays, I became pretty ill. I knew why. I had eaten too many sweets. I have fibromyalgia, so I have to be very careful with my diet.

I decided with a vengence to cut back and cleanse. So I started on all the herbs and teas to cleanse my body. That is what I am doing now, and I am beginning to feel much better.

I have never thought about being a vital part of the BODY OF CHRIST...not really. Now that I understand...I feel so in awe of my body and my role in the Body of Christ.

Love this video...what an important teaching tool.:khu:

Ithink I am getting it...:htd:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Exactly if all the beings in this body were sickly then the body would be sickly as well

We all make up the whole and the whole is our responsibility

every thing we do effects the whole

so when people pollute my earth they are really polluting my body....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Exactly if all the beings in this body were sickly then the body would be sickly as well

Lord Michael, I have honestly never thought of my body and all the many bodies of Creation coming together to be apart of your body...The Body of Christ...the Whole.

As I am realizing this it is as if all the knots of my body are straightening out...relaxing. It is truth to my celluar body.:pyw:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

not a sphere

SCOTT/SCAD Michael S.

:BLanKK SPace::bblank space::11universeleftsi::11universe right:

I just want to play the videos over and over again...they are so clear and so full of the dawn.

:eum::mis::ikl:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lord Michael, I have honestly never thought of my body and all the many bodies of Creation coming together to be apart of your body...The Body of Christ...the Whole.

As I am realizing this it is as if all the knots of my body are straightening out...relaxing. It is truth to my celluar body.:pyw:
 Quoting: Krystal

float

True truth completes the whole and without it the whole is disconnected.

Your reconnecting to my larger being once again
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, and I feel such Light right now...the path is clear.

:hhh:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/09/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/09/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/09/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/09/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord Michael, I hope u like the two above videos...I just thought I would add to the thread while u were away.

Hope u are back on here soon. we miss u.:wfe:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/09/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP