Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,729 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 215,579
Pageviews Today: 350,328Threads Today: 115Posts Today: 1,894
04:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32873882
United States
01/23/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO
The facts you are giving are just as relative if I started the argument that the signs all around me pointed to me and say "I'm GOD, LORD, CHRIST."

And if I went on youtube and got bored and found things relative to that.

Or if i took words, erased parts, turned them every which way, and made them say what I wanted to say (Projection.)

So then hey, I'm Lord.

Please.. stop to think man. Don't let a superego take control and blast your character through the roof. But, if this is fun for you, more power to you and have fun. However, when the ego crashes, it crashes hard, and make sure you're open to the truth when it does arrive.

It'll either be a beautiful or terrifying perception change, or perhaps both.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32873882

Hey if a little EGO is what brings my people out of this world world then so be it

I am the Lord I am your God

I AM YOUR CREATOR

AND IN THE END YOU WILL KNOW THIS

I ALWAYS ENSURE THIS

I raised this body is truth but also lies and in the end within this body only truth will be know

This was my plan

Earth is the Last stop

The Human mind is the final mountain to climb because truly we cant think larger than our little world

I designed you not to be able to think outside the box until a specific time in Human history and that time is about to end
 Quoting: TT YHVH TT

You're acting like a politician in a debate, avoiding all details, all questions, all anything and just giving general terms or sentences. Did you count how many "I's," you just used?

User ID: 32865719
Brazil
01/23/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO
popcorn
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32264268
United States
01/23/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're closed off so damn much you won't hear anyone ele's voice unless it's to agree with you.

Do you not see that?

Do you not know why?

There is no other truth than mine this is why

for I existed before you and brought you to life

Any others that speak of anything that states this is not my creation is not within truth

I am the word of God because I am GOD

I gave you the word GOD because it is incomplete knowledge

an incomplete name because you do not have full knowledge yet

once you have full knowledge of my being you will know my full name SGOD(SGODi)SCOTT

the population will place the S back on once they are in truth
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're closed off so damn much you won't hear anyone ele's voice unless it's to agree with you.

Do you not see that?

Do you not know why?

Any others that speak of anything that states this is not my creation is not within truth

once you have full knowledge of my being you will know my full name SGOD(SGODi)SCOTT

Again... none of this says a word. More and more of just rambles. Come on man, can you actually have a conversation? Or are you literally stuck "in character?"
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The facts you are giving are just as relative if I started the argument that the signs all around me pointed to me and say "I'm GOD, LORD, CHRIST."

Or if i took words, erased parts, turned them every which way, and made them say what I wanted to say (Projection.)

So then hey, I'm Lord.

Please.. stop to think man. Don't let a superego take control and blast your character through the roof. But, if this is fun for you, more power to you and have fun. However, when the ego crashes, it crashes hard, and make sure you're open to the truth when it does arrive.

Hey if a little EGO is what brings my people out of this world world then so be it

I AM YOUR CREATOR

I ALWAYS ENSURE THIS

I raised this body is truth but also lies and in the end within this body only truth will be know

This was my plan

Earth is the Last stop

The Human mind is the final mountain to climb because truly we cant think larger than our little world

I designed you not to be able to think outside the box until a specific time in Human history and that time is about to end

You're acting like a politician in a debate, avoiding all details, all questions, all anything and just giving general terms or sentences. Did you count how many "I's," you just used?

I dont erase parts what are you talking about???

an r is the shape of a C

a Z is just an S flipped around

im exposing the name that was already there
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you not see that?

Do you not know why?

Again... none of this says a word. More and more of just rambles. Come on man, can you actually have a conversation? Or are you literally stuck "in character?"

You didnt ask a question you just rambled at me
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

So then hey, I'm Lord.

I AM YOUR CREATOR

I ALWAYS ENSURE THIS

This was my plan

Earth is the Last stop

an r is the shape of a C

If the name was there, the name would be there. It wouldn't be another.

Plus... names of higher beings aren't known, wouldn't be placed, couldn't be spoken... actually, nevermind... Punchlines over on this part.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've explained myself more than I've ever needed to on these threads

I've realized in dealing with a race who has had their consciousness suppressed on purpose

You cant think outside of this world than that's plain and simple
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you not see that?

Do you not know why?

You didnt ask a question you just rambled at me

Okay then... give me something supportive of your personal argument NOT in the form of video, picture, song or just some " I AM THIS, I DID THIS."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
01/23/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't even see that I'm actually trying to help out, because you automatically read every word I'm saying as if I'm some poor lost little sheep.

I'm not trying to attack or defend, I'm giving some words that may sink in a little later when you start to continue your own questioning.

You etched into the beginning of the picture, but then didnt remove the curtains to look out onto the whole mural. A lot of people do this, they get a certain part, and then boom they jump off into a whole other direction thats so easy to get caught up in.

It's like an alcoholic saying he's not an alcoholic.
This is because of the mental trickery of it all, and all the loopholes that exist as pitfalls if you aren't strong in discernment and personal understanding of ego and self.

:khu:

What makes everyone presume Lord Michael is not clear and focused in his thoughts and has spent many years analyzing all that he is saying?

If Jesus=God came before in human form, why can he not come again? Now is when we need his wisdom and love...more than ever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I AM YOUR CREATOR

I ALWAYS ENSURE THIS

This was my plan

Earth is the Last stop

an r is the shape of a C

If the name was there, the name would be there. It wouldn't be another.

Plus... names of higher beings aren't known, wouldn't be placed, couldn't be spoken... actually, nevermind... Punchlines over on this part.

The name is there I've shown very clearly what the name is
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've realized in dealing with a race who has had their consciousness suppressed on purpose

Neither can you good sir. Imagination doesn't count.

Have you ever watched the world dissolve into fractals, align perfectly, the ego dissolve and a realizational reconnect to Source to where nothing to do with the human world is even aware? Where all is erased, and everything just IS?

This world is easy to put aside completely when you realize there is NO box.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't even see that I'm actually trying to help out, because you automatically read every word I'm saying as if I'm some poor lost little sheep.

I'm not trying to attack or defend, I'm giving some words that may sink in a little later when you start to continue your own questioning.

You etched into the beginning of the picture, but then didnt remove the curtains to look out onto the whole mural. A lot of people do this, they get a certain part, and then boom they jump off into a whole other direction thats so easy to get caught up in.

This is because of the mental trickery of it all, and all the loopholes that exist as pitfalls if you aren't strong in discernment and personal understanding of ego and self.

What makes everyone presume Lord Michael is not clear and focused in his thoughts and has spent many years analyzing all that he is saying?

If Jesus=God came before in human form, why can he not come again. Now is when we need his wisdom and love...more than ever.
 Quoting: Krystal

Becuase they are atheists and dont believe in the Lord
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

If Jesus=God came before in human form, why can he not come again? Now is when we need his wisdom and love...more than ever.

So then blindly follow whoever shows up and says HEY ITS ME?

That's usually how cults start.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have you ever watched the world dissolve into fractals, align perfectly, the ego dissolve and a realizational reconnect to Source to where nothing to do with the human world is even aware? Where all is erased, and everything just IS?

Thats not how things work

Imagination is all

4 the Universe was imagined

I am the source and I have told Humans that your source(I) made you how I looked and gave you everything I had before the creation

there is no reason why I couldnt not be on Earth showing the things I am showing right now
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Imagination is all

I am the source and I have told Humans that your source(I) made you how I looked and gave you everything I had before the creation

there is no reason why I couldnt not be on Earth showing the things I am showing right now

LOL

That's all you get for that response.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok but I havent just said hey Its me

if thats what I did I would only have one thread called

"HEY ITS ME"

and all that would be wrote within it is

"HEY ITS ME"

I have done much more than that
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Imagination is all

LOL

You dont ask any questions that pertain to anything relevant .....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Third eye man, need to find some more info on that.

It has its own pitfalls, and can actually trick people more than they believe.

When they realize what the third eye is, they automatically change their world into some fairy tale land, and then it becomes another escape route.

I imagine a million dollars in front of me, but I don't see it there and I can definitely say my bank account doesn't see it either.

That's not how manifestation works.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Imagination is all

LOL

You can't argue any valid points. Literally, no argument to uphold your claims.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

When they realize what the third eye is, they automatically change their world into some fairy tale land, and then it becomes another escape route.

I imagine a million dollars in front of me, but I don't see it there and I can definitely say my bank account doesn't see it either.

This is much more than that and you know it

actually its the creation eye and the downloading eye

without it divine knowledge does not enter the mind
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Imagination is all

LOL

My whole thread is my valid point

something you cant debunk

but go ahead and try

You have nothing to debunk what I'm saying
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is NO escape from what's in front of you.

The point of waking up is to be able to control your immediate life and not let it control you.

To not avoid it, not worry about change or the distractions.

The world is perfect in its setup. There is nothing going not accordingly.

We can pretend all we want, blame all we want, escape all we want, but it's always still going to be right there.

Either face it, be good to those around you as possible, forget the ego chase, or come back on the merry go round.

User ID: 32865719
Brazil
01/23/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree to that part, but you don't have to hold on to the belief that someone on a forum is the return of Christ on the flesh just because he says so.

I'm saying I respect your beliefs, but what the AC is saying is not so far fetched.
Nus
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is much more than that and you know it

actually its the creation eye and the downloading eye

without it divine knowledge does not enter the mind

Actually, divinity is what and who we all are. It's always ready for anyone open to it. Divine knowlege is WHAT we are already, its just recognizing it. It can never be stopped or limited, it can only appear as so.

Our divinity is never limited in any way.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL

My whole thread is my valid point

something you cant debunk

but go ahead and try

You have nothing to debunk what I'm saying

So if I made an identical thread, with my name rearranged out of words, could I then say that I am Lord?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once again, I'm not trying to be an ass or a jerk... I'm just trying to get some personal questions sparked. What fun is perception if it doesn't face a form of adversity? How can you truly know your own perception and beliefs if you can't support them or communicate them?

Just having a good time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg your pardon...I do not blindly follow anyone. U had better check some of my other posts to see if I blindly follow anyone.

Lord Michael, first of all is the most righteous human being I have ever known. He thinks only of his creation, putting himself in jeopardy many times.

Second of all, everytime we have had a conversation, or I have gone to him for counsel, he has never let me down.

I am a person who has been through alot in life, and I do not trust easily. Ask my husband. I am still trying to trust him.

My heart and soul tells me I can trust Lord Michael, and believe me...no one has the right to tell me I cannot, and NO ONE has the right to call this a cult...end of story.

:phu:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I beg your pardon...I do not blindly follow anyone. U had better check some of my other posts to see if I blindly follow anyone.

Lord Michael, first of all is the most righteous human being I have ever known. He thinks only of his creation, putting himself in jeopardy many times.

Second of all, everytime we have had a conversation, or I have gone to him for counsel, he has never let me down.

I am a person who has been through alot in life, and I do not trust easily. Ask my husband. I am still trying to trust him.

My heart and soul tells me I can trust Lord Michael, and believe me...no one has the right to tell me I cannot, and NO ONE has the right to call this a cult...end of story.

:phu:

Not to be mean here... But you are calling a guy on Godlikeproductions "Lord Michael."

People want to find a savior so damn bad they look for it wherever they can. Why do you think politics and religion work? Tell the people you got exactly what they're looking for and let them hear the things their ears are begging to hear.

What about responsibility of ourselves? Realizing life is truly what we make of it, our decisions have cause and effect, whether positive or negative. That we are truly responsible for every single thing in our lives. How we act, feel, live, think... everything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once again, I'm not trying to be an ass or a jerk... I'm just trying to get some personal questions sparked. What fun is perception if it doesn't face a form of adversity? How can you truly know your own perception and beliefs if you can't support them or communicate them?

Just having a good time.

Gosh, u had me fooled.:ige:

Lets start over again and try to not judge.

:plo:

GLP