Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,474 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 135,602
Pageviews Today: 233,408Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,640
02:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
01/23/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO

:khu:

What makes everyone presume Lord Michael is not clear and focused in his thoughts and has spent many years analyzing all that he is saying?

If Jesus=God came before in human form, why can he not come again? Now is when we need his wisdom and love...more than ever.
 Quoting: Krystal

So then blindly follow whoever shows up and says HEY ITS ME?

That's usually how cults start.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32873882

I beg your pardon...I do not blindly follow anyone. U had better check some of my other posts to see if I blindly follow anyone.

Lord Michael, first of all is the most righteous human being I have ever known. He thinks only of his creation, putting himself in jeopardy many times.

Second of all, everytime we have had a conversation, or I have gone to him for counsel, he has never let me down.

I am a person who has been through alot in life, and I do not trust easily. Ask my husband. I am still trying to trust him.

My heart and soul tells me I can trust Lord Michael, and believe me...no one has the right to tell me I cannot, and NO ONE has the right to call this a cult...end of story.

:phu:

Not to be mean here... But you are calling a guy on Godlikeproductions "Lord Michael."

People want to find a savior so damn bad they look for it wherever they can. Why do you think politics and religion work? Tell the people you got exactly what they're looking for and let them hear the things their ears are begging to hear.

What about responsibility of ourselves? Realizing life is truly what we make of it, our decisions have cause and effect, whether positive or negative. That we are truly responsible for every single thing in our lives. How we act, feel, live, think... everything.

You are being courteous and respectful now, so lets talk.

Would it be better to look up in the clouds and say, Lord?

I have met someone on Glp, who is wearing their heart on their sleeve, because they love so very much.

They put themselves out there time and time again for ridicule.

I have had many conversations with Lord Michael, and I have questioned him many times...even on here...in front of the world.

He always tries to answer me and help me understand myself and Creation.

I feel more alive and closer to the Truth than I ever have, and I understand totally now the process in which he speaks of.

Most of all I have enjoyed knowing him as a human being...he is the most empathetic and compassionate of any I have ever met.

He is my LOrd Michael. I will trust him always.:mis:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32873882
United States
01/23/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Body of Christ ( THE TRUE SHAPE OF THE ORGANISM OF OUR LIVING UNIVERSE ) VIDEO & NEW SONG + MUSIC VIDEO
I don't mind what anyone says or believes, as to each their own in all aspects.

There was no judgement, only trying to raise personal questions within that many are afraid to face.

Also, tone of voice is hard to communicate through text, as I tried to mention many times through all this that I mean no offense in any way.

I am exiting the convo though.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't mind what anyone says or believes, as to each their own in all aspects.

There was no judgement, only trying to raise personal questions within that many are afraid to face.

Also, tone of voice is hard to communicate through text, as I tried to mention many times through all this that I mean no offense in any way.

I am exiting the convo though.

I believe u and please come back and ask more questions.:phf:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32264268
United States
01/23/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is no other truth than mine this is why

for I existed before you and brought you to life

Any others that speak of anything that states this is not my creation is not within truth

I am the word of God because I am GOD

I gave you the word GOD because it is incomplete knowledge

an incomplete name because you do not have full knowledge yet

once you have full knowledge of my being you will know my full name SGOD(SGODi)SCOTT

the population will place the S back on once they are in truth
 Quoting: TT YHVH TT

Again... none of this says a word. More and more of just rambles. Come on man, can you actually have a conversation? Or are you literally stuck "in character?"

You didnt ask a question you just rambled at me

Okay then... give me something supportive of your personal argument NOT in the form of video, picture, song or just some " I AM THIS, I DID THIS."

Because before all there was only the I am(I)

and I have created you along side me

I the Lord have done and created all things and events withing my creation. Even the very words you are tying on your computer right now were predestined and written by me the Lord and only I have done these thing and no other being has powers of creation except for the Lord God(I)

The Body is my creation in the House of the Lord

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Again... none of this says a word. More and more of just rambles. Come on man, can you actually have a conversation? Or are you literally stuck "in character?"

Okay then... give me something supportive of your personal argument NOT in the form of video, picture, song or just some " I AM THIS, I DID THIS."

I the Lord have done and created all things and events withing my creation. Even the very words you are tying on your computer right now were predestined and written by me the Lord and only I have done these thing and no other being has powers of creation except for the Lord God(I)

Quoting: TT THA PHOENIX TT

I was not feeling so well, but this video made me feel alive, made me breathe the cosmic breath, feel the cosmic touch, and thus enlivened my spirit.

We all are so precious as we are living in the Body of Christ...each breath we take...so fragile...so infinitely apart of each and every molecule of life.:pek:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/24/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Just so you understand the laughability at your response.

So is every shit I take predetermined by you? And I wipe my ass specifically the way you designed it.

Dude. come on.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/24/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just so you also know what this all seems like. lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/24/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/24/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33088854
Australia
01/26/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is probably spherical.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is probably spherical.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33088854

scratching
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Just so you understand the laughability at your response.

So is every shit I take predetermined by you? And I wipe my ass specifically the way you designed it.

Dude. come on.

Your correct

every word spoken and thought had is part of my grand written story
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just so you also know what this all seems like. lol.

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kool vidhf

really shows the grand design
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kool vidhf

really shows the grand design
 Quoting: TT SGODi TT

The great thing about it is it is a wonderful teaching tool.

U know how I love the microcosm and macrocosm thing...lol.:pyw:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lord Michael, I hope u are ok with me posting these videos on here. I have been searching for "microcosms within the macrocosm.:lkj:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8925069
United States
04/26/2013 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
:ifp:

GLP