pyramid question?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
01/03/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: pyramid question?
The et's who have come here and lived among us at different times in history designed the monolithic buildings and pyramids. They trained people in construction trades, higher math, and some learned to pilot utility construction craft.
They et tech included diamond cutters, laser craft that were programmed to engrave stones, and finish the stones.
They used other craft similar to helicopters, but high tech, to fly stones from quarries. Anti grav trasnponders were placed on the stones, lifted, and flown to site by these cool choppers.
Trained construction people on the ground helped finesse the stones into place that were lifted by anti grav craft, after the stones around the placement were treated with a chemical that created a heat bond.

The construction of these monolithic sites was also aided by some present day time travelers as well, and surplus equipment. But, that doesn't apply to all sites.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24111569
United States
01/03/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
ENOCH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31262458
United States
01/03/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jews
Deckard666

User ID: 31340660
Germany
01/03/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
so who do yall really think build the pyramids? share your thoughts on this.
 Quoting: IAM LEGION

Grasping straws or do you have an idea that you want confirmed?

Namaste,

Deckard666
"This is a joke. This is all a joke."
Edward Blake, tard (Watchmen, 2009)

"I bow to no man."
Richard B. Riddeck (The Chronicles Of Riddeck, 2004)
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 31033756
Netherlands
01/03/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The people who were there said the gods built the pyramids.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29230203

[citation needed]
book
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
IAM LEGION  (OP)

User ID: 30978945
United States
01/03/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
i had read somewhere a long while back that the top of the pyramids were used for time travel. have no idea what book or where i read that at.
We Who Are Not As OtherS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29230203
United States
01/03/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The people who were there said the gods built the pyramids.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29230203

[citation needed]
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

The Pyramid Texts is the only thing that survives from the era. Egyptology pretends there is extensive evidence and writing left by the great pyramid builders but this is wholly false. The little that actually survives is just lists and labels and none of these support their assumptions and numerous ones are totally at odds with the assumptions. They had weigher rekoners, boat crews, overseers of canals, scientists (mistranslated as phophets), boat overseers, and metal workers here and there's no evidence of ramp builders, stone draggers, or any menial way to build.

The Pyramid Texts was ancient when it was inscribed into pyramid walls after the end of the great pyramid building age and they distinctly, repeatedly, and coherently say not only that the gods built them but exactly how as well. They said the earth is high under the sky by the means of Tefnut. They said Osiris tows the earth by means of balance. All the evidence they left is fully consistent with this including the five step great pyramids along whose steep sides they lifted the stones one step at a time.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 31033756
Netherlands
01/03/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You must have used your own dictionary than.

Sitchin light?
book
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31346699
Canada
01/03/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
black people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31453428
United States
01/03/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
No tool markings on the stones. They didn't have to move shit, except small quantities of regents at a time.

The stones were poured, alchemically. The mineral composition reflects this.

Anyone with extra sight can tell you the pyramids collect and focus subtle energies, depending on the composition/location of the pyramid.

Anyone with an extra bodies knows they can project their astral body out of the atmosphere and into other star systems through the pyramids.

The sphinx was originally a jackal, not a lion body/man head.

The start of knowing about extra-dimensional beings and intelligences for me — began with examination of the pyramids. Gateway indeed.
 Quoting: Hales

BINGO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492246
Russia
01/03/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The et's who have come here and lived among us at different times in history designed the monolithic buildings and pyramids. They trained people in construction trades, higher math, and some learned to pilot utility construction craft.
They et tech included diamond cutters, laser craft that were programmed to engrave stones, and finish the stones.
They used other craft similar to helicopters, but high tech, to fly stones from quarries. Anti grav trasnponders were placed on the stones, lifted, and flown to site by these cool choppers.
Trained construction people on the ground helped finesse the stones into place that were lifted by anti grav craft, after the stones around the placement were treated with a chemical that created a heat bond.

The construction of these monolithic sites was also aided by some present day time travelers as well, and surplus equipment. But, that doesn't apply to all sites.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

What exactly was the purpose of the pyramids?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31530511
Brazil
01/05/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
No tool markings on the stones. They didn't have to move shit, except small quantities of regents at a time.

The stones were poured, alchemically. The mineral composition reflects this.

Anyone with extra sight can tell you the pyramids collect and focus subtle energies, depending on the composition/location of the pyramid.

Anyone with an extra bodies knows they can project their astral body out of the atmosphere and into other star systems through the pyramids.

The sphinx was originally a jackal, not a lion body/man head.

The start of knowing about extra-dimensional beings and intelligences for me — began with examination of the pyramids. Gateway indeed.
 Quoting: Hales

I guess the ritual "tomb" (cenotaphium) was the astronaut seat but not like a rocketship as we saw in Stargate film but FOR THE SOUL or MIND TRIP to Orion, etc. Interesting the Incas who also mummified their dead ones did bury the DOG along with the master. I ignore if Incas mummified cougars...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16273761
United Kingdom
01/05/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones with the real elongated skulls built the pyramids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31530511
Brazil
01/05/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones with the real elongated skulls built the pyramids.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16273761

You mean the cone-headed dudes as drawn by this Indigo child from Uruguay who thinks he has Martian Total Recall?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11281950
Canada
01/05/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

they had help period and by who? this is a million dollar question.

also do we here all know that the great pyramid is 8 sided and not 4 sided?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11281950
Canada
01/05/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

they had help period and by who? this is a million dollar question.

also do we here all know that the great pyramid is 8 sided and not 4 sided?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11281950

Another point of interested is that the Architect's for the pyramids and other structures like "Petra" are truly awe Inspiring and imo could not and where not built by normal tools and further more hade to have a "lead hand" or an engineer at the very least to give orders and instruction on how too, this person is/was not of our world at that time. At least me thinks so.... :)
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 15022013
Netherlands
01/05/2013 02:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Energy -
To change dimensions. Most Pyramids are built on top of natural vortexes. Wormholes...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18523193
Denmark
01/05/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it is an earlier human civilisation with kind of the same technologies as today, but still different. And then there was a mega kataclysm of some sort (fast ice meltoff?)that destroyed most of civilisation,and redusing humans to a minimum.
The technologies then soon got forgotten and memorys became storys that bacame mythology.
Like a big reset of the planet.
And then slowly slowly man started to get back on its feet,relearning all the basic stuff for survival without advanced technology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20391266
Canada
01/12/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
the masons know the secret. that is the secret they guard!

the pyramids were built using fibionacci proportions, they used sound to create electromagnetism around the blocks to make them weightless.

same way ed leedskalkin built coral castle
 Quoting: DPS

Agreed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25254305
United States
01/12/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was a woman who was going to take a group of light seekers to the pyramids the week of Dec 21, 2012.

Anyone know what became of that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21943549
United States
01/12/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Youtube - Carl Munck. He'll explain everything you want to know about them and much more.
DPS

User ID: 32178473
Israel
01/14/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

the pyramids were built using fibionacci proportions, they used sound to create electromagnetism around the blocks to make them weightless.

bump
some infoo mation
User ID: 1572549
Estonia
01/14/2013 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

i have found the little known book 'Initiation in the Great Pyramid' to be eye opening - here is an except from it
[link to www.greatdreams.com]

Is it possible that Leedskalnin simply used equations 5-9(10?) of Maxwell's original 20 (mostly lost)equations? the 4 edited original ones are widely known

Maybe a glowing crystal orb the size of a basketball cut and levitated the blocks into place, and shimmery wavey things emanated out from it and looked really cool. Even i might worship that

GLP