Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,966 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,542,701
Pageviews Today: 2,562,616Threads Today: 1,026Posts Today: 18,184
11:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!

BOWMAN
User ID: 17865384
United States
01/03/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
I'm sick.

Pipe burst and my apartment flooded out.

No heat.

No water.

And it's my birthday. verysad

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN 17865384

Dude, I hope you get your heat and water back on soon, and I hope your birthday turns out ok.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 961432

Thanks buddy!

Repairs are happening as we speak. thumbs

------
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14091728
United States
01/03/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
congested chest/cough for 2 weeks
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
01/03/2013 12:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Finally getting over the worse Flu I have ever had, and I do not normally get sick.
Pickle Suprise!
Lulu-girl

User ID: 30711377
Canada
01/03/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
the ratio of people being sick to not in my area is at least 6/10... **knock on wood** I am still good to go...Worst flu/colds I have ever seen people experience.. knocks them right out
** To boldly go **
BlueSage 13

User ID: 30140528
United States
01/03/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could be the precursor.
Thread: An outbreak, possible fever to start today.
My magic is both from Source and Soul. I love everything for what it is...a means to an end. I love the fact we are all puzzle pieces to a Grand Master Design.

Oh God, where art though? Why must our souls be shards, is it a dirty trick or lesson or a test?

Our free will is nearly begotten.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
01/03/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watched them chemtrail the worst ever here on the 22nd and every day thereafter. 50 percent of the population came down with this flu then...our home included. gaah
PENG

User ID: 1159762
United States
01/03/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sick. Husband sick. Entire extended family was sick when they came in for Christmas.
It's all I'm hearing in this part of town....how nasty this bug is that is going around. People on FB feed complaining also.

Vit D is warding it off a bit for me and my son is not sick at all, knock on wood. He's on ALOT of Vit D though.
"May the road rise up to meet you.... May the wind be always at your back..."
PENG

User ID: 1159762
United States
01/03/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finally getting over the worse Flu I have ever had, and I do not normally get sick.
 Quoting: Hawk-02

What symptoms did you have? Any nausea? Some kids ended up with pneumonia in my daughters class. That's not happened before.
"May the road rise up to meet you.... May the wind be always at your back..."
Sutton
User ID: 27086380
United States
01/03/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems all of Long Island has the cough-it's nasty and won't go away. Maybe an after effect from Superstorm Sandy.
Veranidae

User ID: 26743899
United States
01/03/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinus infection for almost 2 months. Has NOT responded to what I would now describe as a cocktail of different antibiotics. Pressure on the eyes and inner ears feels like there's a compressed air line in my head. Round 3 at the Dr.'s tomorrow. There has been discussion of a CatScan. If anyone has an iota of insight, by all means, speak up. The pain was so excruciating prior to the last visit, I honestly thought I was minutes away from checking into the ER.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31353029
United States
01/03/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
My girlfriend and I have been sick on and off for the past 2 months, on New Years Eve we got it again. Really bad cough, extremely sore throats, etc, etc, etc....THIS SHIT SUCKS!
YaRight

User ID: 24398296
United States
01/03/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never get a cold, it’s been way over 5 years when I had my last one…..well…. last week I got a cold and just today I am feeling a little better
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
my2centsworth

User ID: 5382682
Canada
01/03/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have the flu/cold ... yet ... but there are many in our area who have had it, and currently have it, and say it's the worst they've ever experienced... people that normally plug through colds and flu's are in bed for days. It's a particularly nasty one up here, that is going around.
I'm in southern Manitoba.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31146598
United Kingdom
01/03/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
i was diagnosed with COPD.

4 people i know last year got really bad chest infections.
Veresanctus

User ID: 26108394
United States
01/03/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU every day

Prevents Cold and Flu and many other viral infections

Imagine if everyone knew this

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 01/03/2013 12:48 PM
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Ms Kelly

User ID: 19201221
United States
01/03/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep...had a bad cold for the last 2 weeks, then yesterday woke up with the flu, (sore throat, aches & pains, fever, chills, the whole nine yards)...ugh!
I think we're doomed....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25992474
United States
Report Abusive Post
Odd, a lot of my Facebook friends are sick as dogs. Mostly fevers and the stomach flu. One friend in New York keeps posting about practically getting puked on by strangers wherever he goes.

I try to eat a mostly raw veggie/fruit diet these days and switched off the crappy One-a-Days to raw multivitamins with probiotics and enzymes so I'm doing just fine. My skin has never looked better and I feel pretty darn good.

Don't think it's so much a conspiracy as that time of year. I read they screwed up this year's flu shot and picked the wrong strain so more people are getting the flu... all the more reason to skip the flu shot.
odinson222

User ID: 1136464
United States
Report Abusive Post
Wow how weird is that, I actually do feel like I'm coming down with something.

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and a mild cough. I workout and take organic supplements (which also help me stay healthy) and I am shocked that I feel this way, but it's no big. Just some hot tea and a muffin will do the trick lol.

Otherwise it is kinda weird that so many people on GLP (or rest of area) "came down" with something over night lol.

Cheers.
peace
 Quoting: AllSeeingEye 4341242

Hello

That is how it starts and then wham! It took 7 of us down since the 20th and we are still trying to get over it.

God bless
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8152628
United States
Report Abusive Post
I've had the cough and stuffy nose aswell. Starting to get better had for about four days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15055540
United States
01/03/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
sick as a dog
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30670164
Canada
01/03/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
entire family has lyme disease
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30352483
United States
01/03/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a cold that started on Sunday as well as severe back pain.
Saddletramp

User ID: 726900
Puerto Rico
01/03/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've had the cough, I've had the sinus, I've had the quats, off and on each symptom for about a month now...

Whatever this is, it sucks...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
MyAffliction

User ID: 2317943
United States
01/03/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have this cough thing worse I ever had , have always been healthy , just wondering how big this is damned

It just happened boom is our air bad hiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Me too! I felt like I smoked two packs of cigarettes last night when i woke up this morning (I quit smoking years ago).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28847327
United States
01/03/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really sick. One of the worst colds I've ever had :(
IwasKidding

User ID: 27554728
United States
01/03/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have had a cough that I cannot get rid of! It is very rare I get sick. It is a congestion but I can get nothing up!
IwasKidding

User ID: 27554728
United States
01/03/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have this cough thing worse I ever had , have always been healthy , just wondering how big this is damned

It just happened boom is our air bad hiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Me too! I felt like I smoked two packs of cigarettes last night when i woke up this morning (I quit smoking years ago).
 Quoting: MyAffliction

ha ha my cough last night makes me sound like a smoker but I have Never smoked!
moot

User ID: 1076292
United States
01/03/2013 12:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Not sick
LostReality33

User ID: 2405206
United States
01/03/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel kinda sick too
"I never act without a purpose." -Duke Austerberry

"It's a bad time for the world if you're a boy or a girl or maybe something in between, it doesn't matter; we all gotta go green and trust everything the authorities tell us, because they love us and they only want the best for us..." ~Lance Hardcore

If you click this thread you can hear Maynard James Keenan of TOOL sing "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" 4 months before 9/11 Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

I've now got a website up and running exploring this new discovery of the Dark Speech, reversed secrets now revealed NO PERSONAL ADVERTISING to ULTRASONIC REVERSE SPEECH ANALYSIS CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Subscribe to DARK SPEECH DECODER CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Subscribe to the JOHNNY DARK SPEAK CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Get in on The Extreme Reality Puppet Show! [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] "This videocast offers unique and never-before-heard information coming to you direct from ONE EPIC NAME on the INWO scene; David Eager. The Extreme Reality Puppet Show is the FIRST, BEST & ONLY Conspiracy Puppet Show IN THE WORLD! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!"

The time is NOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1779676
United States
01/03/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYONE has bronchitis around me, I live in Eastern PA

GLP