Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 483,992
Pageviews Today: 823,697Threads Today: 358Posts Today: 5,485
10:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31385058
United States
01/03/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
FRIDAY, Dec. 28 (HealthDay News) -- Researchers report that they've sequenced the genome of a fungus called Pneumocystis jirovecii, potentially laying the groundwork for new ways to treat a strain of pneumonia that can kill people with weakened immune systems.

The strain is known as Pneumocystis pneumonia. First noticed among malnourished babies, it gained attention during the AIDS epidemic because it struck HIV-infected patients. It also strikes other patients whose immune systems don't work properly, such as those who receive organ transplants, are undergoing treatment for blood cancer or have autoimmune disorders.

The sequencing of the genome revealed that the fungus is a parasite that must live within the human body to survive. "This has been quite an important finding which implied that human beings represent the reservoir of this pathogen," study co-author Philippe Hauser of the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne in Switzerland, said in a news release from the American Society for Microbiology. [link to health.usnews.com]
<<TIMEWATCHER>>

User ID: 25511458
United States
01/03/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
Not feeling so great myself verysad 5stars for u and some green to help make your day better ohyeah
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31422023
United States
01/03/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had this crud from about Halloween to mid-December! For a long while I was coughing non-stop (could barely sleep at all) and even puking up phlegm half a dozen times a day! UGH! Got to where my ribs and back was aching from all the coughing. Had no appetite. For me to have no appetite you know I am sick! Still a bit of sneezing, stuffiness and spitting up phlegm even now. Thank God I never had the stomach virus that others are getting! Don't have insurance so could not see the doctor but I imagine you would pick up some other strain of it from other sick folks in the waiting room! When I was the absolute sickest I did not leave the house for a few weeks so I would not spread it. Had DH go shopping and run errands for me. I was afraid of making some pregnant woman or infant or elderly person sick.
Suntar

User ID: 29216381
United States
01/03/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Broke my foot. Does that count?
sad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17660272
United States
01/03/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
People, people, people...

Tis the season for the sickies.

I've worked in hospitals as a health care worker for 20 years. Nothing unusual in the trenches.

Slow down and take a breath!

Or a wheez. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14505884
Netherlands
01/03/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am feeling great, haven't been sick in a long time.
Eat healthy and think positive!
ººEATºº

User ID: 31221408
Canada
01/03/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think we are only a few days away from a dreaded mutation that turns into a killer flu like the Spanish Influenza of 100 years ago. They say every 100 years a killer flu surfaces....
In the end it doesn't even matter...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
01/03/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never get sick. I can't remember the last time I had anything more than a sore throat, and the last time I had one of those was maybe a year ago. I also live in Los Angeles and eat irradiated sushi on a twice a week+ basis, as well as swim in the irradiated ocean.

You're all full of shit or fat lazy bastards that can't stay healthy because you do nothing but dwell in imaginary doom in your shitty basement.
Lulu-girl

User ID: 30711377
Canada
01/03/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too many people in too dense of populations, wandering about infecting everyone else instead of staying home and getting better... Stop touching shit, go home, make some soup, some tea, put on your favorite shows/movies,and stay there until you aren't sick anymore..
** To boldly go **
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 870534
United States
01/03/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got 'hit' with something yesterday at around 3pm. Sick to my stomach & aches and chills. Went to the gym and had a good hot tub and was in bed by 6pm. Got out of bed at 10am this morning. Had the worst sleep of my life... tossed and turned all freaking night long. Got up for water about 6 times during the night.
I feel a bit better now...
 Quoting: ººEATºº

Next time tell your boyfriend to wash his ass before you lick cheeze wiz out of his crack...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Aww Brief, you know I love you, but we're all sick! Don't need THAT mental picture right now!LOL
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

I agree..

:sneeze:

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22358462
United States
01/03/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
This technique work EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! I would only suggest this for people with fever and chillness, (blanket hugger all day)
Bare with the pain for a few minutes and you won't regret it.
I actually enjoyed the pain of it now =)

Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
01/03/2013 02:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
I got 'hit' with something yesterday at around 3pm. Sick to my stomach & aches and chills. Went to the gym and had a good hot tub and was in bed by 6pm. Got out of bed at 10am this morning. Had the worst sleep of my life... tossed and turned all freaking night long. Got up for water about 6 times during the night.
I feel a bit better now...
 Quoting: ººEATºº

Next time tell your boyfriend to wash his ass before you lick cheeze wiz out of his crack...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Aww Brief, you know I love you, but we're all sick! Don't need THAT mental picture right now!LOL
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

I agree..

sneeze

chuckle
 Quoting: Larisa

Larisa, don't encouage him!LOL He give's a yucky mental pic and you give him one he'll like!LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30879400
United States
01/03/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been sick like deathly sick for 2 weeks, like sinus but no sinus stuff, really weird, I never get sick. And a cough from hell all night long that makes me tired because I can't sleep, then I am a grump...a bitchy grumpy sick old lady. And it is not going away, every morning I hope I get better but NO.....Yeah I sucks big time, and my stomach hurts to....:(:rant:
Maverix

User ID: 16665372
United States
01/03/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ear infection. Bad cough doctor said I have the flu.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Secret US Army Tests on Humans Just Revealed

Long buried documents have just been exposed that show that the US Army had conducted a campaign of spraying unsuspecting Americans with toxic chemicals. Guess which company was involved? Monsanto, way back in the 50's and 60's. No surprise there. Here's the full article: [link to thedcpost.com]
 Quoting: Mr. Weird
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20257839
United States
01/03/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have this cough thing worse I ever had , have always been healthy , just wondering how big this is damned

It just happened boom is our air bad hiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

For the longest time now, post-nasal drip - chest congestion - and a lump in my throat - feels dry sometimes too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4031291
United States
01/03/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've had flu like symptoms all week.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
ATLANTA -- Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics commission. The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last fall for federal doctors infecting prisoners and mental patients in Guatemala with syphilis 65 years ago.

U.S. officials also acknowledged there had been dozens of similar experiments in the United States - studies that often involved making healthy people sick. (cant post the link google the info link will come up)

/2011/02/27/horrific-us-medical-experiments-come-to-light/
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16845676
United States
Report Abusive Post
pinned :pin:
 Quoting: JUST HERE

Thanks hugs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm sick.

Pipe burst and my apartment flooded out.

No heat.

No water.

And it's my birthday. verysad

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN 17865384

hugsSorry Happy Birthday
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Serendipitous

User ID: 17919960
United States
Report Abusive Post
I am home sick today. Flu like symptoms.

No shit.
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
JUST HERE

User ID: 25610447
United States
Report Abusive Post
pinned pin
 Quoting: JUST HERE

Thanks hugs

yw hf
:glp sign:
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have been feeling under the weather. I know a number of people that have been really sick for a few weeks. There's some funk going around for sure.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm OK, but our houston news said massive flu outbreak and that 1 out of 3 who took flu shot got flu anyway.
Had a few folks come to our Kung Fu class sick and nearly pass out..spreading germs all over.
 Quoting: Kung Fu

Not yet included in that tally is the death of 17-year-old Max Schwolert of Flower Mound. Schwolert died after a case of influenza progressed into a staph pneumonia.

DFW

[link to www.wfaa.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the event of a global and highly lethal flu pandemic, we’ll need to churn out millions of vaccines as soon as humanly possible. Not easy to do considering a true vaccine can’t be developed until the pandemic has already arrived. So it’s not surprising the military wants better vaccines that can be produced at blazing speed. Preferably ones it can grow.

The trick is to make lots of flu vaccines by growing tons of vegetables. That’s under exploration by researchers who hold $21 million worth of funding from the Pentagon’s mad scientists at Darpa — and Darpa has been pursuing veggie-based vaccine research, called Blue Angel, since 2005. This week, Darpa-funded vaccine firm Medicago announced it hit a key goal: producing 10 million doses of a plant-based H1N1 influenza vaccine within a month. [link to www.wired.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow 5 pages I say something abby normal hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

if you notice many of the comments they say

they are never sick

now they are and its all the same symptoms
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Coughing spell leads to crash in Walton County

[link to www.newsherald.com]

my question is are things worse after Fukushima
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20162252
Canada
01/03/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been sick like deathly sick for 2 weeks, like sinus but no sinus stuff, really weird, I never get sick. And a cough from hell all night long that makes me tired because I can't sleep, then I am a grump...a bitchy grumpy sick old lady. And it is not going away, every morning I hope I get better but NO.....Yeah I sucks big time, and my stomach hurts to....:(:rant:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30879400

Colodial Silver. Vitamin C. Garlic. Onions. Lemons and hot water. Come on. Do somthing about it.

Onions slices in your socks and go to bed.

Read Read Read.

GLP