Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,181 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 943,232
Pageviews Today: 1,682,483Threads Today: 721Posts Today: 12,717
07:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!

BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
01/03/2013 02:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
Wow 5 pages I say something abby normal hiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Coughing spell leads to crash in Walton County

[link to www.newsherald.com]

my question is are things worse after Fukushima

Things are always better after a nuclear meltdown...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31385058
United States
01/03/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
when people are sick they cant work and if you dont work no pay

many people are down for over a week

this all started after Christmas

all same symptoms

a cough that wont go away
itchy throat feels like something in there swollen

some said feels like they smoked a carton of cigs hurts
you feel run down tired. body hurts

sounds like a simple cold but its a cold that takes a normal healthy person down

thats not a normal cold.. a cold is sniffles and last a few days no big deal...
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
01/03/2013 02:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

if you notice many of the comments they say

they are never sick

now they are and its all the same symptoms
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31385058

That's the really odd thing. I have fibro-myalgia and I take tons of supplements. At first, I thought it was just allergies. The pollen count is still fairly high here. The last couple of days, I'm not so sure.

Last year, I was taking care of my mom, after her surgery. She was in a nursing home for rehab for 6 weeks. Everyone was sick, but me. I haven't had anything in years. Literally, like 8 years. It doesn't make sense.
BRIEF

United States
01/03/2013 02:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
when people are sick they cant work and if you dont work no pay

many people are down for over a week

this all started after Christmas

all same symptoms

a cough that wont go away
itchy throat feels like something in there swollen

some said feels like they smoked a carton of cigs hurts
you feel run down tired. body hurts

sounds like a simple cold but its a cold that takes a normal healthy person down

thats not a normal cold.. a cold is sniffles and last a few days no big deal...

Stress is hard on the body, it's not surprising that people get sick this time of year...people buying shit they can't afford for people they don't even like...

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
advice to people who are sick...

buy one of these.. humidifier

looks like this---> [link to www.kaz.com]

you dont need the fancy ones you can get one at target or walmart wallgreens about 15.00 bucks

have it by you night and day

it will help you I promise..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30755360
United States
01/03/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
pretty much every kid in my extended family got sick at the same time and my poor little niece has had a bad cough for weeks now with no diagnosis the symptoms for the other kids are similar to strep but they aren't testing positive for it I think i's some kind of biological attack possibly delivered by wrapping paper as they all got sick around Christmas even though they are separated by hundreds of miles
PENG

User ID: 1159762
United States
01/03/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm actually lying in bed right now sick as a dog and I take a shit ton of Vitamin D3.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9511424

Do you take cheap drug store D3? Might as well eat chalk for as much good as that does you.
 Quoting: Beltway Bandit

I buy the liquid drops on amazon. One drop is 2000iu!
"May the road rise up to meet you.... May the wind be always at your back..."
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

they are never sick

That's the really odd thing. I have fibro-myalgia and I take tons of supplements. At first, I thought it was just allergies. The pollen count is still fairly high here. The last couple of days, I'm not so sure.

Last year, I was taking care of my mom, after her surgery. She was in a nursing home for rehab for 6 weeks. Everyone was sick, but me. I haven't had anything in years. Literally, like 8 years. It doesn't make sense.
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

yep....

something isn't right

all the same symptoms and all different locations
Sir France's Beercan

User ID: 1245590
Austria
Report Abusive Post
Honestly... I feel brilliant. I have spent all Christmas smashed and worked my fucking balls off. That's the trick, DO NOT STOP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29787375
United States
Report Abusive Post
I,m finally getting over mine but still very wek and tired, nose is still running hard to breathe...This one kicked my butt, hardly EVER get sick...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18677079
United States
01/03/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
advice to people who are sick...

buy one of these.. humidifier

looks like this---> [link to www.kaz.com]

you dont need the fancy ones you can get one at target or walmart wallgreens about 15.00 bucks

have it by you night and day

it will help you I promise..

Ha. I wish. Running two in the room I'm in. Seriously.....short of drilling new holes in my head to get rid of the congestion, I've tried everything. Neti pot, frequent hot showers, chicken soup, sambucol....you name it. You cannot shake this congestion once it sets in. I can't wait for my ears to pop.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29787375
United States
Report Abusive Post
I,m finally getting over mine but still very wek and tired, nose is still running hard to breathe...This one kicked my butt, hardly EVER get sick...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29787375

Weak and tired..lol since Christmas
ººEATºº

User ID: 31221408
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I just had a pizza for lunch and feel much better. I have not eaten anything for 24 hours.....
In the end it doesn't even matter...
PENG

United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm OK, but our houston news said massive flu outbreak and that 1 out of 3 who took flu shot got flu anyway.
Had a few folks come to our Kung Fu class sick and nearly pass out..spreading germs all over.
 Quoting: Kung Fu

Yep. Same in Atlanta. My friends pediatrician said they didn't get the right virus this year. Her kids got the shot and all of them ended up with a bad case.... Littlest had pneumonia in hospital.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16845676
United States
01/03/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The main symptoms involve the respiratory system, he said.

People with the symptoms are highly infectious the first day or two of sickness.

“If you have a frequent cough, you don’t want to be around people,” Preston said. “All of the folks who come to Urgent Care — and I’m sure the other offices — if they have flu symptoms, are given a mask so they are not exposing other people.”

[link to www.newbernsj.com]

Mine is a bad productive cough it hurts in lungs 5 people around me has same thing , abduct
PENG

United States
01/03/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finally getting over the worse Flu I have ever had, and I do not normally get sick.
 Quoting: Hawk-02

What symptoms did you have? Any nausea? Some kids ended up with pneumonia in my daughters class. That's not happened before.
 Quoting: PENG

High Fever.
Chills.
Aches.
Stuffy nose
Congested lungs.
Coughing.
Sore Throat.
Pain in the legs and throughout the body.
Death like symptoms.

Vomited a few times.
 Quoting: Hawk-02

Oh god. Vomiting and sore throat are the worse! I read the flu doesn't typically have vomiting along with it, but can. I hope I don't get this shit. I get Michael Jackson and his bubble now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

they are never sick

This is why I posted when I hear it where I live then something up, I fear sometimes bio yoda
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sad news story.

Otherwise healthy DFW teen was on Christmas vacation
when he came down with the "flu" and died a few days later.

Here are news articles

" On December 23, Max Schwolert played in the Wisconsin snow. On Dec. 29, he died. His family said the flu turned to pneumonia, followed by a swift and fatal staph infection.

"It really kind of hit him on the night of the 25th," said Max's aunt, Michelle Schwolert. "[We] took him to the hospital, and from there it was very quick. There was a point of no return."

[link to www.wfaa.com]

[link to www.nbcdfw.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18850150

now they are worried new report
Silvanus

User ID: 31351465
Canada
01/03/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wanted to add when I was urgent care on Sunday, it was packed with sick people. Average wait time normally is 20 minutes. I waited 2 1/2 hours. They actually admitted me in a spare office. No joke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18677079

This will help people understand why they are feeling so awful:

[link to www.google.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26811529

THIS
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fit as a fiddle.

How many of you sick people are vegetarians?
 Quoting: BRIEF

me
BRIEF

United States
01/03/2013 02:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Fit as a fiddle.

me

It's extremely difficult to get proper nutrition being a vegetarian, that's why God gave us both plants and animals to eat...

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11736589
United States
01/03/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't been sick yet this year. I switched my diet this year from eating your average meats at the super market to eating all grass fed beef, natural chicken, drinking local organic whole milk, and avoiding corn syrup in every way possible.

During the day at work I snack on organic broccoli,carrots, tomatoes. For breakfast whole organic milk with natures path organic rasin bran.

Lunch deli turkey with bread we make at our house all natural grain no gmo bs.

Dinner grass fed beef etc.

Sat Sun I'll eat some sugary treats like candy but I really limit the BS.

I exercise 5-6 days a week 20 mins of cardio 30 mins of weights.

Best health I've ever been watching my co-workers drop to the illness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25992474
United States
01/03/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fit as a fiddle.

me

It's extremely difficult to get proper nutrition being a vegetarian, that's why God gave us both plants and animals to eat...

But God didn't give us industrial food.
BRIEF

United States
01/03/2013 02:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Fit as a fiddle.

me

But God didn't give us industrial food.
 Quoting: Beltway Bandit

He gave us the brains to build the machines...I don't buy processed foods though, I cook from scratch.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
01/03/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Total meat eaters here Brief...keep working on it you will get to it..I have all faith. That said...Maybe, the idea you will be TOO POOR TO PROTEST takes on a whole new meaning with...YOU WILL BE TOO SICK TO DO SHIT!another do fing chemtrails
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600695
United States
01/03/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
everyone around me at my work has been coughing for weeks and does not seem to be getting any better!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fit as a fiddle.

me

Thank uhf Dr Brief I compensate
EugeneOregonAwakened

User ID: 4123634
United States
01/03/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
been sick since 12th of december. so tired can hardly move, worse than mono
Do You Guys Believe SevenOfNine and Chokotay Hook Up? Where Did That Come From?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
everyone around me at my work has been coughing for weeks and does not seem to be getting any better!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1600695

what statehiding
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 1110734
United States
01/03/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Besides all of the normal Winter illnesses, remember that there's been a lot of pertusis (whooping cough).

Watch this video. It is a distinctive sound. If you have a child with it, seek treatment instead of self-care. It is a bacterial infection and can lead to a lot of fluid in the lungs.

They can't catch their breath, but end up drawing a deep breath between coughs and it is indicative or pertusis.

It is highly contagious.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/03/2013 02:58 PM

GLP