Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,488,343
Pageviews Today: 2,476,650Threads Today: 995Posts Today: 17,672
11:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!

thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
01/03/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
Went to the ER yesterday with the flu and a sinus infection. I've been sick for almost two weeks. My husband seems to be coming down with it, too, and he never, ever gets sick. The ER doctor told me that there's an influenza B outbreak in the Denver area right now.
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
01/03/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
this is insane....we need to stand up and demand STOP SPRAYING US >>>>>>WE SEE YOU ASSHOLES! will we?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31287444
United Kingdom
01/03/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
i been feeling like it lots lately, croaky throat, ear infections, sores etc...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30717724
United States
Report Abusive Post
STOP worrying !

There is NO need to worry yourself to DEATH, as the CUMULATIVE 50 Rads of radiation HAS caught up with YOU and there is little you can do BUT absorb MORE.

BUT, you have Banny's word (Sic) that " it will never reach our shores ", AMOUNG OTHER LIES !

Breath deeply, sheeple !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13982175
United States
Report Abusive Post
bonghit
Veresanctus

User ID: 26108394
United States
01/03/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Believe it or not but Vitamin D3, C, and A all fight infections of the mucus membranes which in turn prevent most infections, especially viral ones.

The reason people tend to get sick during the winter months is because that is when people become deficient, especially in D.
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26

United States
01/03/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU every day

Prevents Cold and Flu and many other viral infections

Imagine if everyone knew this

Quoting: Veresanctus

In general you're right, but I take 2,000 IU every day and I still caught it...this is nasty stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31287444
United Kingdom
01/03/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been sick like deathly sick for 2 weeks, like sinus but no sinus stuff, really weird, I never get sick. And a cough from hell all night long that makes me tired because I can't sleep, then I am a grump...a bitchy grumpy sick old lady. And it is not going away, every morning I hope I get better but NO.....Yeah I sucks big time, and my stomach hurts to....:(:rant:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30879400

Colodial Silver. Vitamin C. Garlic. Onions. Lemons and hot water. Come on. Do somthing about it.

Onions slices in your socks and go to bed.

Read Read Read.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20162252

onion slices? does that draw out infections?
Dapurps

User ID: 30803443
Canada
01/03/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't stop coughing. Doctor said it was dry heaving though.
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16845676
United States
01/03/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't stop coughing. Doctor said it was dry heaving though.
 Quoting: Dapurps

anybody worry about this !!!I do
Biological Weapons

[link to biology.about.com]
User ID: 31267750
Canada
01/03/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
been 6 days ive been 6 sincw

United States
01/03/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Conspiracy...? I know that this is a conspiracy site but come on already.

Over the years. Years I have come across numerous articles about Virius and how they are winning. Our abuse of antobiotics and other drugs in our food supplies have made virius stronger.

There was also several articles about disease being linked to our Suns 11 year Sun Cycle and how towards the end of each cycle the increase of outbreaks has been very marked.

Then you throw in the very UNHEALTHY lifestyles of people and lack of exercise that prmotes a good immune system and proper diet because you are what you eat into the mix and you can see why so many people have bad health.

We also live in very close spaces to each other and nobody I knoiw practices good hand washing and the average person touches their faces 2000 to 3000 times a day.

People go to work and other places when they are sick and should stay at home but they don't.

Come on already. If you are sick its probably partly mostly IS your OWN FAULT.

Don't say this is GMO either because I myself find it quite easy to avoid these foods and eat very well. I just don't eat shit junk foods for the most part but heaven forbid any of you going without shovelling all that shit into your faces and then blameing it on some conspiracy cause it makes you unhealthy and you know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20162252

That was probably partly mostly the most incoherant rant I've ever read.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16845676
United States
01/03/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is insane....we need to stand up and demand STOP SPRAYING US >>>>>>WE SEE YOU ASSHOLES! will we?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24068631

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5631338
Netherlands
01/03/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is currently a flu epidemic in the netherlands in otherwords flu season has started
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
01/03/2013 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
My son has had a cold for 2 week a really bad head cold
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
2moons

User ID: 27082576
United States
01/03/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't been able to stop coughing for over two weeks. It's really bad at night and now it's turning into full blown congestion with fever.
Twomoons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27220276
United Kingdom
01/03/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't stop coughing. Irritation/infection in back of my throat. Second time around as I had it also, about 2 weeks ago. Nasty cold followed. Just about fed up wuth this now.
anonymouse
User ID: 1545658
United States
01/03/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys i had this same shit. 4 weeks later and my throat is still dry & hoarse from all the coughing. About week 2 i got fed up as no meds would work. I took some advice from this irish buddy of mine and slammed a whole bottle of baileys whiskey. The next day it just about broke my sickness down to ziltch, just dealing with minor headaches, and cough here and there. Before i would get into coughing spats of 10 coughs in 2 seconds. It was bad, glad im through it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24766765
Netherlands
01/03/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have called in sick today. I haven't been sick in at least 10 years and never call in sick from work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
01/03/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have this cough thing worse I ever had , have always been healthy , just wondering how big this is damned

It just happened boom is our air bad hiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Airplane bathrum WC shit is injected into airplane engines , that createds chemtrails ...

19 patents on it .....

You are breathing shit aerosol from Airplane passengers ..

along with mestrum , semen & all kinds of nasty things comming & cumming from peoples holes in them airplanes WCs !

shitstream

yak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4545733
United States
01/03/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sick here.

But wanted to mention to those who begin with the D3.
Be sure and buy it in the gel form. The white hard tab is frequently not taken up by the body.

This advice comes from one of my doctors who told me to begin taking this. I take daily between 6-8,000 IU. I get mine at the dollar store.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600695
United States
01/03/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
everyone around me at my work has been coughing for weeks and does not seem to be getting any better!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1600695

what statehiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

arizona
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22958504
Canada
01/03/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sick too. I've never had a cough this terrible. My lungs feel restricted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2595311
Canada
01/03/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
My co-worker has been coughing for weeks and everytime she coughs it sounds like she is about to vomit she is coughing so hard. Of course she comes to work and gets everyone else around her sick..very inconsiderate.. I got it from her, but thank the Lord God only coughed for an hour at night toke a swig of honey and ginger and cough all gone, though very tired and not feeling myself for a few days. Still kind of worn out and sleeping more then usual but otherwise feeling ok. Honey works wonders.
MuzzleBreak

User ID: 31249194
United States
01/03/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bunch of positive flu-screens past few days in ERs in AR.
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
01/03/2013 03:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bunch of positive flu-screens past few days in ERs in AR.
 Quoting: MuzzleBreak

Did they get the flu shot?
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27481334
United States
01/03/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I work in an Emergency Room and a doctors office, easily 50% of the patients have this "cough". There are several confirmed cases of flu admitted to the hospital, but I think the bulk of it is just a nasty little virus, perhaps RSV that is making its way around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27481334
United States
01/03/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
NY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
01/03/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Odd, a lot of my Facebook friends are sick as dogs. Mostly fevers and the stomach flu. One friend in New York keeps posting about practically getting puked on by strangers wherever he goes.

I try to eat a mostly raw veggie/fruit diet these days and switched off the crappy One-a-Days to raw multivitamins with probiotics and enzymes so I'm doing just fine. My skin has never looked better and I feel pretty darn good.

Don't think it's so much a conspiracy as that time of year. I read they screwed up this year's flu shot and picked the wrong strain so more people are getting the flu... all the more reason to skip the flu shot.
 Quoting: Beltway Bandit

What brand of vitamins are you taking?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
01/03/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU every day

Prevents Cold and Flu and many other viral infections

Imagine if everyone knew this

Quoting: Veresanctus

We take 6,000 a day have for years and STILL got this crap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24068631

You might try Astragalus since it helps to strengthen the immune system.

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

GLP