Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,005,418
Pageviews Today: 1,676,064Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 12,069
04:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So Mr Darwin why didn't elephants go extinct from dehydration in the million years it took your evolution thingy to design their trunks chump?

DGN
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 30782865
United States
01/03/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So Mr Darwin why didn't elephants go extinct from dehydration in the million years it took your evolution thingy to design their trunks chump?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
01/03/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So Mr Darwin why didn't elephants go extinct from dehydration in the million years it took your evolution thingy to design their trunks chump?
:olderman:

Because they swam underwater????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22373790
United States
01/03/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So Mr Darwin why didn't elephants go extinct from dehydration in the million years it took your evolution thingy to design their trunks chump?
I love these threads.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love these threads.
 Quoting: gurunade

Yes, I always feel a little piece of my soul wither away...but still a fun intellectual exercise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30969028
United States
01/04/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something I was wondering about recently ... venomous snakes : they have a couple fangs, hollow like hypodermic needles, connected to poison glands, some of them can spit the venom out of their teeth ...

How did evolution and natural selection create all that equipment? And how long did it take? Millions of years? While poison glands and hollow teeth slowly evolved?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something I was wondering about recently ... venomous snakes : they have a couple fangs, hollow like hypodermic needles, connected to poison glands, some of them can spit the venom out of their teeth ...

How did evolution and natural selection create all that equipment? And how long did it take? Millions of years? While poison glands and hollow teeth slowly evolved?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30969028

Millions and millions.

Heck, even Pat Robertson thinks there are dinosaurs now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

Quoting: Astral Goat

But how did it accidentally happen that they wind up with this marvelous hypodermic system that injects poison?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

But how did it accidentally happen that they wind up with this marvelous hypodermic system that injects poison?

Genetic gene crossing-over, mutations, variation in gene pool...

It's fascinating.

Maybe the snake ate something that produced a poison in its system...it didn't affect the snake, the snake gets hungry and bites into something, prey is paralyzed, hey snake gets an easy time eating and survives.

Other snakes didn't have as much luck, the poison killed them

A million years is an almost incomprehensible time span.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's fascinating.

Or in other words, you don't know.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's fascinating.

Explain how cancer works????? MUTATIONS?????

I've tried to help you the best I can from what I remember from my Biology classes.

Science can't explain everything however.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31314428
United States
01/04/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
that's right pray the gay away. Resist the temptation to suck cocks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280257
United States
01/04/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's fascinating.

Hmm...I didn't get that from what he said...you must be dense
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Read section on Environmental Changes, hope it is helpful. This is a very good explanation.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

"Millions and millions"? Mind explaining how time thinks?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

Quoting: DGN

Well, it took him a little while to put two and two together, but he finally came to.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's fascinating.

That's fabulous..... cross-over? ....and I thought the 'evolution' word is amusing.
chuckle

Last Edited by DGN on 01/04/2013 12:34 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's fascinating.

That's fabulous..... cross-over? ....and I thought the 'evolution' word is amusing.
chuckle

Well hey, glad you like it.

Like I said, I think science can't explain everything.

I'm giving you a subtle hint I am not as crazy as you think I am.

:)
LSDreamer

User ID: 14896274
Australia
01/04/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why did you delete my post? The answer is in the video, elephants don't drink through their trunk it is an evolutionary tool that helps them drink.
Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.
~ Christopher Hitchens.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

Well, it took him a little while to put two and two together, but he finally came to.

Express your "two and two" in a biological DNA equation to verify your theory for me.
LSDreamer

Australia
01/04/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

Time doesn't think. What is this babble?
~ Christopher Hitchens.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why did you delete my post? The answer is in the video, elephants don't drink through their trunk it is an evolutionary tool that helps them drink.
 Quoting: LSDreamer

Ditch the cussing and post on. Apply the question to their trunks k?
LSDreamer

Australia
01/04/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

Express your "two and two" in a biological DNA equation to verify your theory for me.

Obviously there are no evolutionary biologist on here so why don't you post this shit on a science forum?
~ Christopher Hitchens.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

BE NICE!!!

cruise
LSDreamer

Australia
01/04/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry did your preacher use to spank you if you swore?
~ Christopher Hitchens.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

Millions of years pass, and time doesn't think of anything at all, it isn't intelligence able to rewrite creatures genetic code, it has no consciousness.
LSDreamer

Australia
01/04/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Millions and millions.

Millions of years pass, and time doesn't think of anything at all, it isn't intelligence able to rewrite creatures genetic code, it has no consciousness.

What? cruise
~ Christopher Hitchens.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obviously there are no evolutionary biologist on here so why don't you post this shit on a science forum?

You're up, you believe their trunks magically 'evolved', what ever that means, you defend your faith in NON-intelligent design.1rof1
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

What? cruise

My work here is to help whom ever it may concern to discern between intelligent design and the theoritical NON-intelligent design.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry did your preacher use to spank you if you swore?

Well that's a good one. No. But i'll tell you this. One time the kid across the street fired a BB right across my face coming into the house and I fired back a smoking phrase. So mom didn't appreciate that and I got the 'mouth washed out with soap' treatment while that xyz5#$#2 steve cassidy BB guy got off free.
Moral of my story is,
"Go on walking in wisdom toward those on the outside, buying out the opportune time for yourselves. 6 Let YOUR utterance be always with graciousness, seasoned with salt, so as to know how YOU ought to give an answer to each one." Col4:5
Buddy, you really put me through my paces on this one.
charlie

Last Edited by DGN on 01/04/2013 12:54 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
01/04/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP your threads remind me of those 1 a day message calenders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29307000
United States
01/04/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Evolution is a Bilderberg NWO lie to lead people away from God

GLP