Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 853,986
Pageviews Today: 1,516,834Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,319
05:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So Mr Darwin why didn't elephants go extinct from dehydration in the million years it took your evolution thingy to design their trunks chump?

Brightwinger

User ID: 29114405
United States
01/04/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So Mr Darwin why didn't elephants go extinct from dehydration in the million years it took your evolution thingy to design their trunks chump?
Genetic gene crossing-over, mutations, variation in gene pool...

It's fascinating.
 Quoting: Astral Goat

Or in other words, you don't know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30969028

Explain how cancer works????? MUTATIONS?????

I've tried to help you the best I can from what I remember from my Biology classes.

Science can't explain everything however.

Now you're on to something although you don't realize it. Our knowledge of science doesn't know everything. Yet what you've done is assume evolution of elephants has something to do with genetics.

Did you notice how quickly you went there? Since you don't know, you shouldn't automatically toss out the standard answers. Because when you do that, you limit your possibilities.

Go look up the Ergonom 500 microscope.

They have video of live viruses changing into bacteria and fungi. It's not done genetically. OMG!! When the real evidence is looked at with technology that wasn't available when the genetic theory came about, it contradicts the entire genetic theory when it is applied to evolution.

PS. Cancer is not a genetic mutation either. But we'll save that for another time.

PPS. Please note that I did not make a religious argument in any manner. We're simply talking about biology.

Last Edited by TheAmericanCancerSocietySucks on 01/04/2013 02:46 AM
Author, inventor, disorganizer. Let's disorganize the American Cancer Society.
404error

User ID: 1395091
Australia
01/04/2013 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So Mr Darwin why didn't elephants go extinct from dehydration in the million years it took your evolution thingy to design their trunks chump?
DGN, whilst I value your opinions (& everybody is entitled to their opinions) your topics are deliberately ignorant.

Aspects of anatomy dont just "pop up" as you're insinuating. Nor do they just disapear, & I think if you studied evlotion enough to attack its ideaologies, you'd know that by now.
404error

Australia
01/04/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Genetic gene crossing-over, mutations, variation in gene pool...

It's fascinating.

I've tried to help you the best I can from what I remember from my Biology classes.

Now you're on to something although you don't realize it. Our knowledge of science doesn't know everything. Yet what you've done is assume evolution of elephants has something to do with genetics.

Did you notice how quickly you went there? Since you don't know, you shouldn't automatically toss out the standard answers. Because when you do that, you limit your possibilities.

They have video of live viruses changing into bacteria and fungi. It's not done genetically. OMG!! When the real evidence is looked at with technology that wasn't available when the genetic theory came about, it contradicts the entire genetic theory when it is applied to evolution.

PS. Cancer is not a genetic mutation either. But we'll save that for another time.

PPS. Please note that I did not make a religious argument in any manner. We're simply talking about biology.
 Quoting: Brightwinger

Are you saying pleomorphism would be responsible for changes in anatomy of animals over a million-year period?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20685413
Australia
01/04/2013 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll pretend your an idiot and explain Evolution...

100 giraffe-like creatures are born...1 happens to have a longer neck...the 98 die off as they can only reach the bottom leaves for food, they starve because they've eaten everything.. - the long neck breeds with a short neck...litter of 10... 5 short neck, 5 long... The longer necked ones live and the short neck ones die...

Why? Because short necked giraffes can only eat the bottom part of the tree...the long necked can eat to the top.

The Elephant trunk evolved along with the Elephant itself....

I seriously don't know how you '4000 year ago' creationists manage to turn on a computer, let alone learn to speak without drooling...

404error

Australia
01/04/2013 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

100 giraffe-like creatures are born...1 happens to have a longer neck...the 98 die off as they can only reach the bottom leaves for food, they starve because they've eaten everything.. - the long neck breeds with a short neck...litter of 10... 5 short neck, 5 long... The longer necked ones live and the short neck ones die...

Why? Because short necked giraffes can only eat the bottom part of the tree...the long necked can eat to the top.

I seriously don't know how you '4000 year ago' creationists manage to turn on a computer, let alone learn to speak without drooling...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20685413

This is not correct either - this is more a natural form of Eugenics. Evolution refers to the change of the giraffe in the first place - one had to be different for the attribute to be bred into the gene pool. In this case, though a poor one, this giraffe had a slightly longer neck <-- that change in anatomy is what evolution refers to.

What you are explaining is how the quality become wide spread amongst the species. Much like how Hitler wanted an Ayrian race.
DGN  (OP)

User ID: 30782865
United States
01/04/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
DGN, whilst I value your opinions (& everybody is entitled to their opinions) your topics are deliberately ignorant.

Aspects of anatomy dont just "pop up" as you're insinuating. Nor do they just disapear, & I think if you studied evlotion enough to attack its ideaologies, you'd know that by now.
 Quoting: 404error

Your right organs don't just pop up nor do they NON-intelligently form because of mutating downgrades, they are deliberately designed into a complete inter connected system from the start.
"14 I shall laud you because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
As my soul is very well aware.
15 My bones were not hidden from you
When I was made in secret,
When I was woven in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw even the embryo of me,
And in your book all its parts were down in writing," Ps139;14
Lulu-girl

User ID: 30711377
Canada
01/04/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the sheer amount of time that most of you "anti evolution" tards are missing... MILLIONS and BILLIONS of years have passed for these things to have potentially be created..

DNA almost never replicates the same way.. Mistakes are made and over the millions and billions of years those mistakes are compounded. If they benefit the organism they are massively obvious.. If they don't benefit the organism they die... It's a pretty simple concept.

Humans.. well there's something different about us that after a certain point we don't fit in the evolutionary scale. We got too "smart" too fast.. Too hairless too fast.

Self awareness I can't include in this discussion because we cannot prove yet that other creatures aren't self aware either. Although I think they are more developed that way then we are
** To boldly go **
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is not correct either - this is more a natural form of Eugenics. Evolution refers to the change of the giraffe in the first place - one had to be different for the attribute to be bred into the gene pool. In this case, though a poor one, this giraffe had a slightly longer neck <-- that change in anatomy is what evolution refers to.

What you are explaining is how the quality become wide spread amongst the species. Much like how Hitler wanted an Ayrian race.

So the giraffe knows a longer neck is better. Does knowing that rewrite his dna to make it longer like making a wish upon a star? Or did he rewrite the codes himself and telepathically send them into his neck cells?

Last Edited by DGN on 01/04/2013 12:36 PM
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the sheer amount of time that most of you "anti evolution" tards are missing... MILLIONS and BILLIONS of years have passed for these things to have potentially be created..

DNA almost never replicates the same way.. Mistakes are made and over the millions and billions of years those mistakes are compounded. If they benefit the organism they are massively obvious.. If they don't benefit the organism they die... It's a pretty simple concept.

Humans.. well there's something different about us that after a certain point we don't fit in the evolutionary scale. We got too "smart" too fast.. Too hairless too fast.

Self awareness I can't include in this discussion because we cannot prove yet that other creatures aren't self aware either. Although I think they are more developed that way then we are
 Quoting: Lulu-girl

QUOTE: "DNA almost never replicates the same way"
It's dna's ability to exactly replicate that enables the new cells to interface with existing cells or all would die like a computer network that was sabotaged.

DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Lulu-girl

Millions of years of millions of replicating glitches would cause any species to go extinct. Cells have to be correctly assembled to make functional organs. Ever had a malfunctioning copy machine, did the copies come out better and better than the original?

Last Edited by DGN on 01/04/2013 07:29 PM
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP your threads remind me of those 1 a day message calenders.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10372663

tounge
 Quoting: DGN

Hmmm..... maybe I could compete with RUSS? Not sure what the point would be but..... ya gotta love his effort.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31464615
Australia
01/04/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evolution is a Bilderberg NWO lie to lead people away from God
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29307000

Actually God is the NWO lie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
01/04/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has Mr Darwin answered yet?
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/05/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has Mr Darwin answered yet?
 Quoting: NightWisp

No but he's replied hundreds of times through his church.
chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31517187
Spain
01/05/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to elephant.elehost.com]
404error

Australia
01/05/2013 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

So the giraffe knows a longer neck is better. Does knowing that rewrite his dna to make it longer like making a wish upon a star? Or did he rewrite the codes himself and telepathically send them into his neck cells?

No, you're being deliberately ignorant again. Telepathy... wouldn't the idea of psychic ability go against your beliefs? Yet you feel the need to use such a concept to belittle a post which wasn't even directed at you?

There's no point arguing with you, you've made up your mind, & I'm not going to change that.

I do suggest you study evolution properly before attempting to dismantle it, because you're not really doing a good job.
404error

Australia
01/05/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
And FYI

I don't believe in evolution my self. I do find the concept very interesting though. Personally, I follow Germanic Neopaganism. But instead of rejecting & discrediting every thing I see, I take it all in & learn from everything. If you feel the need to attack a belief, it jutifies your fear of it being correct.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/05/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, you're being deliberately ignorant again. Telepathy... wouldn't the idea of psychic ability go against your beliefs? Yet you feel the need to use such a concept to belittle a post which wasn't even directed at you?

There's no point arguing with you, you've made up your mind, & I'm not going to change that.

I do suggest you study evolution properly before attempting to dismantle it, because you're not really doing a good job.

QUOTE; "
I do suggest you study evolution properly before attempting to dismantle it"

Study what, a theory that hasn't one single half this half that fossil for evidence? I don't get the theory, what is it? I get the sy/fy humor but....dismantle what?
404error

Australia
01/05/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

QUOTE; "

Study what, a theory that hasn't one single half this half that fossil for evidence? I don't get the theory, what is it? I get the sy/fy humor but....dismantle what?

If you aren't trying to bash & disprove evolution, then why such aggression towards the idea & people who believe it? If you truly find it hillarious, you wouldn't find the need to post these topics week after week.

Wouldn't feeling the need to prove to people you are correct come under the sin of pride - the urge to feel better than others? Which is quite obvious by the way you treat other people & opinions through out your topics. This is a serious sin, & perhaps you need to rethink your self.
Brightwinger

User ID: 29114405
United States
01/05/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are you saying pleomorphism would be responsible for changes in anatomy of animals over a million-year period?

I'm saying we need to go where the evidence take us. The Ergonom 500 microscope proves that microbes did not come about thru mutation when changing from viruses to bacteria to fungi.

That puts a cannonball sized hole in the argument evolutionary life coming about thru mutations.

I prefer Dr. Emanuel Revici's theory which is called Hierarchic Organization over Darwinian Theory.

Last Edited by TheAmericanCancerSocietySucks on 01/05/2013 01:50 AM
Author, inventor, disorganizer. Let's disorganize the American Cancer Society.
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/05/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

QUOTE; "

If you aren't trying to bash & disprove evolution, then why such aggression towards the idea & people who believe it? If you truly find it hillarious, you wouldn't find the need to post these topics week after week.

Wouldn't feeling the need to prove to people you are correct come under the sin of pride - the urge to feel better than others? Which is quite obvious by the way you treat other people & opinions through out your topics. This is a serious sin, & perhaps you need to rethink your self.

That's very good thinking, thank you for your concern but, isn't this the sin of pride?
"For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way, 19 because what may be known about God is manifest among them, for God made it manifest to them. 20 For his invisible [qualities] are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable; 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their unintelligent heart became darkened. 22 Although asserting they were wise, they became foolish 23 and turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed creatures and creeping things." ro1;19
404error

Australia
01/05/2013 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

QUOTE; "

That's very good thinking, thank you for your concern but, isn't this the sin of pride?
"For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way, 19 because what may be known about God is manifest among them, for God made it manifest to them. 20 For his invisible [qualities] are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable; 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their unintelligent heart became darkened. 22 Although asserting they were wise, they became foolish 23 and turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed creatures and creeping things." ro1;19

Of course -- from your perspective & belief. My beliefs do not recognize sins, however. Nor does any other non religous person recognize sin - it can only be used in your arena.

I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything, I just believe this could be gone about in a more polite manner.
404error

Australia
01/05/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm saying we need to go where the evidence take us. The Ergonom 500 microscope proves that microbes did not come about thru mutation when changing from viruses to bacteria to fungi.

That puts a cannonball sized hole in the argument evolutionary life coming about thru mutations.

I prefer Dr. Emanuel Revici's theory which is called Hierarchic Organization over Darwinian Theory.

This is really interesting, thanks heaps!
DGN  (OP)

United States
01/05/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

QUOTE; "

Of course -- from your perspective & belief. My beliefs do not recognize sins, however. Nor does any other non religous person recognize sin - it can only be used in your arena.

I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything, I just believe this could be gone about in a more polite manner.

Sin, which often means encroaching on another person's rights or dignity, is recognized by most all of mankind;
"For instance, all those who sinned without law will also perish without law; but all those who sinned under law will be judged by law. 13 For the hearers of law are not the ones righteous before God, but the doers of law will be declared righteous. 14 For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves. 15 They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them and, between their own thoughts, they are being accused or even excused. 16 This will be in the day when God through Christ Jesus judges the secret things of mankind, according to the good news I declare." Ro2:12
Being created in Jehovah's likeness includes the faculty of conscience, man's disregard of it is why we have chaos rather than civilization.
AllGunsBlazing

User ID: 30888674
United States
01/08/2013 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha. I believe this man is asking for a Crocoduck.

I think he's Kirk Cameron!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9094168
United Kingdom
01/08/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey, why did your god give me a useless appendix?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13982175
United States
01/08/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOUR EVOLUTION DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

YOU ARE CO-CREATED, THAT IS WHY THERE IS NO LINK FOR YOUR SPECIES.

THE LINK IS NOT NATIVE TO THIS PLANET.

YOUR SPECIES HAVE EVOLUTIONARY PERIODS.

BUT ARE LARGELY CO-CREATED.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/08/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey, why did your god give me a useless appendix?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9094168

This is the other end of the spectrum.

You were co-created.

Wrap your head around it. C'mon, you can do it.

There are two processes: Hint, they coincide.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/08/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was magic, mother fucker.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

They were put together under cosmic eye. It is more reasonable than you can fathom, so you claim there is none.

This is Satan's world.

No one in the Universe ignores the planet that is sitting in front of them.

Use it or lose it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
01/08/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was magic, mother fucker.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

They were put together under cosmic eye. It is more reasonable than you can fathom, so you claim there is none.

This is Satan's world.

No one in the Universe ignores the planet that is sitting in front of them.

Use it or lose it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13982175

I was being serious. The world is a magic miracle. And we are killing the magic, the beauty and majesty. Soon there will be nothing left but industry and death. Iron and bones.

GLP