Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,344 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 627,723
Pageviews Today: 1,124,486Threads Today: 556Posts Today: 8,765
12:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is Alzheimers and other forms of Dementia caused by Deep Space Travel via Alien Abduction?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28563352
Canada
01/04/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is Alzheimers and other forms of Dementia caused by Deep Space Travel via Alien Abduction?
Well is it?

[link to woub.org]

Can't remember exactly where I read it but I think i might be right...
whiterabbitroyal oak
User ID: 26307765
United States
01/04/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is Alzheimers and other forms of Dementia caused by Deep Space Travel via Alien Abduction?
ok ck out the next big dicovery for the CURE... Michael J fox is hoping and praying this company has the answer.. oh yeah might be the investment of a LIFETIME... symbol AMBS ..otc stock... company is Ameritus bioscience....
Whiterabbit R.O.

United States
01/04/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is Alzheimers and other forms of Dementia caused by Deep Space Travel via Alien Abduction?
Theyre presenting thier test results at medone conference center this tuesday... AMBS..symbol

folks the guy who was big at oh hel...ummm... amgen is in on it.. along with bayer squib...and others.. seriously if this pans out the treatment besides the cure thing of the century... you could get seriously rich... stay tuned... dirt cheap here...

The goods get spilled tuesday in the pm i believe.. gosh it would be great!... a cure... it looks GREAT so far , if im correct ..t-3 days we shall see.......ambs on the otc exchange.. but screw the money end its the CURE we wanta see especially for michael and others...

maybe good for closed head injuries and all types of injuries involving cell death...

the platform HAS arrested progressive DAMAGE.. by folding the cell in on itself!!!! The cell kills itself off , in laymans terms... think of that one peeps !

Last Edited by Whiterabbit R.O. on 01/04/2013 07:55 PM
Whiterabbit R.O.

United States
01/04/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh ya buy in... ya owe me 10% if ya take the gamble and win... if manf works you will be RICHly rewarded...trust me on this if ya do and ya dont follow thru on yur end , my end the 10% bad juju will happen to your kneecap... maybe both...LOL

buy in at 15.06 CENTS a share ....

but like i said its NOT about the money its the CURE.... if manf , the treatment works it could also benfit closed head injuries, this is why the NFL has a huge interest in it ...

mikes a great person in " real" life he deserves a break...been a fantastic spokesperson , kinda like tht chick... paula abdul and getting the word out on RSD.. God bless her for that.. ya know they thought she was drunk and it was casue of the massive amounts of painkillers we must take just to make it thru another day...

Last Edited by Whiterabbit R.O. on 01/04/2013 07:53 PM
CaptiveR
User ID: 31277976
United Kingdom
01/06/2013 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about that Op, but it is my belief that Alzheimers decease is also much the same as the Aids virus and Cjd.
These viruses seem to share the same mismatched protein strain that attacks the brain.
They can also withstand any destructive measures thrown against them under laboratory conditions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10098396
United States
01/06/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
its from sticking aluminum in your armpit.

GLP