Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,463 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 143,678
Pageviews Today: 207,077Threads Today: 41Posts Today: 822
01:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So It Begins: Turkey Warns Greece Against Oil Exploration In The Aegean, Turkish experts accuse Greece of illegally snatching 16 islands

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31745997
Germany
01/08/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So It Begins: Turkey Warns Greece Against Oil Exploration In The Aegean, Turkish experts accuse Greece of illegally snatching 16 islands

The position of Turkey is understandable, it's against their interests such a thing to happen, but it's against intl. law too, dunno how more simple than this it can get for some of you to understand this tbh. Aggressiveness is against intl. law too but we kinda used to that too. No one is telling Turkey what do with their rights in Bosporus or the Black Sea, this is about the resources which Turkey as big country and big regional player completely lacks and desperately needs, so lets focus on the real reasons of this please. As for Greece-EU trouble, i think you got it wrong a bit, IMF and the markets that are now completely govern this place will use Greece to get back to Turkey for the way they been kicked out of the country 10 years back.

Defencenet is not a credible website for the Greeks that know a thing or two mate, it's a complete joke and it certainly doesn't accurately portray the mindset of the average Greek, i read Turkish websites with weird comments daily too but this doesn't mean that i'm forming my opinion for the Turkish populace by the flaming comments i read and believe me i read a lot of weird things too, chickenhawks exist in all places and countries but they certainly don't represent a whole nation. I can reassure you that no one in the right mindset wants war here in Greece and from chats i have with itk Turks i know that the majority of them doesn't want war either, intelligent persons from both countries know that this is a setup. Greek vs Turkish anti-USA and anti-jewish sentiments are not comparable btw. Dunno what to tell you about the EU first class citizens part tbh, can't see the relevance of this in the conversation.
 Quoting: insertfunnyusername

1) While the "position" of Turkey is understandable -- to the extent that inherently childish if blood-thirsty Islamists conduct is ever truly rational... it is certainly NOT acceptable. Not by Greece, Cyprus, not by US/NATO, certainly not by Israel ---> even Turkey's former buddies Iran & Syria are increadinglt pissed off at it. No wonder, Erdogan & Davotoglu rode Ataturk/Western/Secular coat-tales & suddenly they think they're some kind of geo-strategic, neo-Ottoman geniuses???? LOL, even economically speaking, without billions in (temporary) investments & credits from Riyadh, Doha and Qatar, Turkish bubble would pop so fast like you wouldn't believe!

2) Gas & oil. Israel for decades had no natural resources, and despite being a tiny, massively outnumbered country, despite all the political/economic wars & unremitting terror attempts it internally... somehow it not just survived but flourished & made the formerly swampy, malaria-stricken, desolate desert bloom in very short period of time, historicall speaking. Now, Israel has discovered oil & gas, both off-shore and shale... great. So if Turkey thinks somehow it's entitled to muscle into the game literally 100's of kilometers beyond its shores, it's got another thing coming. Mavi Marmara, Palmer Report, etc should have taught them a lesson, but I guess it didn't.

3) Russia. Its mafia & business have significant presence in Cyprus and Russia is also warming up ties with Israel -- which is a smart thing, especially since Arab "Spring" has shown that you can never rely on Muslims stability or peace... Do you think for ONE moment Russia will allow Turkey to bully its interests in the region? After all that trouble Turkey helped cause in the Caucuses, as someone else mentioned?

If Turkey doesn't stop fucking around, it would be better idea if Turkey leave NATO and Russia eventually join (post-Putin, probably).
 Quoting: ASV 28551212

Why is anyone of that an americans business? Can't keep your noses out of other parts of the world?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31745997

Clearly I forgot to ask you.

LMAO!

It's not as if americans would ever care about what other people think about them.
ASV
User ID: 28551212
United States
01/08/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So It Begins: Turkey Warns Greece Against Oil Exploration In The Aegean, Turkish experts accuse Greece of illegally snatching 16 islands

Why is anyone of that an americans business? Can't keep your noses out of other parts of the world?

what a pointless question. you may not like the US being a world power, but surely you're not so stupid as not to have noticed that it is one.
 Quoting: Swinburnian

He thinks Israel was swampy and malaria stricken before the Jews cultivated it.

funny you should say say that. my grandfather served with the british army in palestine in the first world war -- and contracted malaria there.

No worries, you're arguing with a Muslim-Marxist propaganda loser who tries re-write history wholesale.

When in truth, it doesn't take a Mark Twain to know that, "Palestine" was a desolate, swampy, malaria shithole with occasional Bedouin tribe here and there fighting for water-wells, poisoning their rivals, killing & enslaving their wives, etc... Real "romantic" nomadic sh!t, in other words.

Notice how the "flagless fag" side-stepped all the other points and conentrated in my post on the Joos. To hear them re-tell it, it was Muslim created Tel Aviv Sillicon Valley, then colonial "Europeans" came along and stole their Muslim high-tech, their desalination-plans, their ICBM laucnhers & off-shore oil-rigs... LOL, I swear it's like Pavlov's doggies, every single one of them, every single time!
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/08/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

what a pointless question. you may not like the US being a world power, but surely you're not so stupid as not to have noticed that it is one.

funny you should say say that. my grandfather served with the british army in palestine in the first world war -- and contracted malaria there.

No worries, you're arguing with a Muslim-Marxist propaganda loser who tries re-write history wholesale.

When in truth, it doesn't take a Mark Twain to know that, "Palestine" was a desolate, swampy, malaria shithole with occasional Bedouin tribe here and there fighting for water-wells, poisoning their rivals, killing & enslaving their wives, etc... Real "romantic" nomadic sh!t, in other words.

Notice how the "flagless fag" side-stepped all the other points and conentrated in my post on the Joos. To hear them re-tell it, it was Muslim created Tel Aviv Sillicon Valley, then colonial "Europeans" came along and stole their Muslim high-tech, their desalination-plans, their ICBM laucnhers & off-shore oil-rigs... LOL, I swear it's like Pavlov's doggies, every single one of them, every single time!

Israel get 15-30 billion every year from American taxpayers. How about that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/08/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/08/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28551212

If you think Jews build Israel without plenty of money sucked from other nations your deluded.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
01/08/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah.
off-topic: my grandfather had been planning on making aliya -- trained as an animal husbandry expert for that very reason, but the whole malaria thing turned him off the idea.
ASV
United States
01/08/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

False. Investments in Israel are of sustainable, "true" kind and are earned by the countries remarkable rise out of desert, swamps and the Holocaust, doing a lot with initially very little, starting from scratch, recovering fro all the wars & terror waged against it... so investors thank it for being resilient & inventive, duh! Apples and oranges, in other words... Silly troll, when you will you learn, like, anything? LOL

The couple of billions of US Military Aid they DO get

a) is mostly contractually obligated to be spent INSIDE the U.S, thus creating American jobs

b) is off-set by reciprocal technology transfers & other joint projects that benefit the US significantly in the long-run

c) gives America a "buy-in" at the table of Israeli governmental & military decision-making, it allows US to even interfere in Israeli elections as was the case in both early and late 1990s... It's a form of a bribe to keep Israel in line -- in other words, so that they don't crush Arab armies TOO BADLY in the next conflict, thus creating regional chaos, humiliating America's oil-rich Muslim allies, wink-wink, and throwing the global economy into Depresson --- which would cost America & the West TRILLIONS of dollars.

So with respect to Israel's support, basically America is being billion dollar foolish, but trillion-dollar wise.

Smart bet, that :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31629472
Israel
01/08/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

not true atall..
israel gets 3billion that have to be spent in america on american weapons so that the american weapons industry will have more buyers.
egypt will get 11billion this year alone and got around 2billion every year.
pakistan got 30billion in the past 10 years
afganistan and iraq got hundreads of bilions each in rebuilding money.
and a long list of other muslim countries get aid from america wich in the end sums up to alot more then what israel ever got.
and by the way unlike the other countries america gets something from the aid they give to israel. we help them develop alot of techs,in the cold war we captured weapons from the arabs that they got from the soviets and gave to the americans to help with their weapon development. we give them intel and help them with alot of other technologys.
we also dont sell stuff if the americans dont give us the okay first just look at all the deals that the americans forced us to cancell with the chinese wich would have been worth tens of billions of dollars for us from tech that we developed. and the list goes on.. israel is the only stable democracy in the region with a strong millitary and high tech wich america can count on.
insertfunnyusername  (OP)

User ID: 31610536
Greece
01/08/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) While the "position" of Turkey is understandable -- to the extent that inherently childish if blood-thirsty Islamists conduct is ever truly rational... it is certainly NOT acceptable. Not by Greece, Cyprus, not by US/NATO, certainly not by Israel ---> even Turkey's former buddies Iran & Syria are increadinglt pissed off at it. No wonder, Erdogan & Davotoglu rode Ataturk/Western/Secular coat-tales & suddenly they think they're some kind of geo-strategic, neo-Ottoman geniuses???? LOL, even economically speaking, without billions in (temporary) investments & credits from Riyadh, Doha and Qatar, Turkish bubble would pop so fast like you wouldn't believe!

2) Gas & oil. Israel for decades had no natural resources, and despite being a tiny, massively outnumbered country, despite all the political/economic wars & unremitting terror attempts it internally... somehow it not just survived but flourished & made the formerly swampy, malaria-stricken, desolate desert bloom in very short period of time, historicall speaking. Now, Israel has discovered oil & gas, both off-shore and shale... great. So if Turkey thinks somehow it's entitled to muscle into the game literally 100's of kilometers beyond its shores, it's got another thing coming. Mavi Marmara, Palmer Report, etc should have taught them a lesson, but I guess it didn't.

3) Russia. Its mafia & business have significant presence in Cyprus and Russia is also warming up ties with Israel -- which is a smart thing, especially since Arab "Spring" has shown that you can never rely on Muslims stability or peace... Do you think for ONE moment Russia will allow Turkey to bully its interests in the region? After all that trouble Turkey helped cause in the Caucuses, as someone else mentioned?

If Turkey doesn't stop fucking around, it would be better idea if Turkey leave NATO and Russia eventually join (post-Putin, probably).

I said understandable coz i honestly do understand their point of view on the matter, but this doesn't mean that i agree with it, their position is illegal, against intl. law and against Greek/Cypriot and thus EU sovereignty end of story, can't get more simple than that really. This won't get out of hand, maybe a small crisis will take place to promote/further a different agenda but that's about it.

In my view i compare modern Turkey role with the role that Germany had in ww2, the ultra-nationalist/fascist kemalist establishment that was formed in the 15-20's on tons of innocent blood still hasn't been defeated militarily since then, today, like nazi Germany all kinds of liberties/freedoms are oppressed by a regime that has no opponent anymore and goes more authoritarian by the day, illusions of grandeur are spread on all govt and the average ignorant citizen level by a booming economy based on China like standards that helps the state and companies the most, Erdogan kicking IMF and banksters out, bad relations and aggressive policies with every single one of their neighbors and i'm sure that in the end they will attack most of their neighbors and the comparing list is endless from here.

It's not in the interests of either Russia or USA or any other major power, that Turkey will go into a global power status mode with plans of going nuclear soon and bullying the whole region. And that's what i'm trying to point out here, this won't go one on one Greece vs Turkey who are both NATO members btw, but oppressed secular Turks/Greece/Cyprus/Israel/Russia/Syria/Kurds/Iraq/Iran/Armen​ia/Bulgaria vs Turkey. You can add big oil companies and Italy and France to that list that just got oil contracts in Cyprus and want contracts in Greece too. Not even Iran has that many enemies in the region, it's friggin unreal and a whole different ball game. Intelligent Turks that are not brainwashed by their state propaganda know what's the agenda and the endgame here, they know it since they made the change from kemalist/secular to islamist.

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 12:40 PM
ASV
United States
01/08/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Clearly I forgot to ask you.

LMAO!

It's not as if americans would ever care about what other people think about them.

Yes, it's called "having lots of testosterone, Serotonin, dopamine, Noreadrenaline... and otherwise being World's only superpower & Guide-Light"

I suggest you envious, limp-wristed, ennui-stricken clowns look into it. I highly recommend!
ASV
United States
01/08/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I said understandable coz i honestly do understand their point of view on the matter, but this doesn't mean that i agree with it, their position is illegal, against intl. law and against Greek/Cypriot and thus EU sovereignty end of story, can't get more simple than that really. This won't get out of hand, maybe a small crisis will take place to promote/further a different agenda but that's about it.

In my view i compare modern Turkey role with the role that Germany had in ww2, the ultra-nationalist/fascist kemalist establishment that was formed in the 15-20's on tons of innocent blood still hasn't been defeated militarily since then, today, like nazi Germany all kinds of liberties/freedoms are oppressed by a regime that has no opponent anymore and goes more authoritarian by the day, illusions of grandeur are spread on all govt and the average ignorant citizen level by a booming economy based on China like standards that helps the state and companies the most, Erdogan kicking IMF and banksters out, bad relations and aggressive policies with every single one of their neighbors and i'm sure that in the end they will attack most of their neighbors and the comparing list is endless from here.

It's not in the interests of either Russia or USA or any other major power, that Turkey will go into a global power status mode with plans of going nuclear soon and bullying the whole region. And that's what i'm trying to point out here, this won't go one on one Greece vs Turkey who are both NATO members btw, but oppressed secular Turks/Greece/Cyprus/Israel/Russia/Syria/Kurds/Iraq/Iran/Armen​ia/Bulgaria vs Turkey. You can add big oil companies and Italy and France to that list that just got oil contracts in Cyprus and want contracts in Greece too. Not even Iran has that many enemies in the region, it's friggin unreal and a whole different ball game. Intelligent Turks that are not brainwashed by their state propaganda know what's the agenda and the endgame here, they know it since they made the change from kemalist/secular to islamist.

Or, you know, Erdogan can die from an esspecially, um, "aggressive" form of cancer ala Hugo Chavez...Gul arrested and the sniveling pussy-idiot like Davotoglu running from the government building only in his pantalones... and new page can be turned in Turkey's history.

Average Turk, in the cities, is not a lost cause, not just yet. But the ruling party is making bet on peripheral dummies. I guess Turkish economy needs to be collapsed to teach them a lesson.

Greece
01/08/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today Greek PM Samaras is meeting Merkel in Germany. Then on Jan.11 Merkel will visit Cyprus. Note that Merkel visited Cyprus on the exact same date 2 years ago (01/11/2011) and the Noble Energy deal was done shortly after her visit.

Idol1

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 12:58 PM

Greece
01/08/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or, you know, Erdogan can die from an esspecially, um, "aggressive" form of cancer ala Hugo Chavez...Gul arrested and the sniveling pussy-idiot like Davotoglu running from the government building only in his pantalones... and new page can be turned in Turkey's history.

Average Turk, in the cities, is not a lost cause, not just yet. But the ruling party is making bet on peripheral dummies. I guess Turkish economy needs to be collapsed to teach them a lesson.

Erdogan is a pawn with a mission. I've been to Turkey twice and i had a great time, average not-brainwashed Turk is not lost cause for sure, they're actually pretty kewl people, especially the ones that live in the west part of the country share a lot of similarities with us. Govt and fascist policies is the problem, human rights and liberties record of Turkish govt is appalling.

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 01:03 PM
ASV
United States
01/08/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Erdogan is a pawn with a mission. I've been to Turkey twice and i had a great time, average not-brainwashed Turk is not lost cause for sure, they're actually pretty kewl people, especially the ones that live in the west part of the country share a lot of similarities with us. Govt and fascist policies is the problem, human rights and liberties record of Turkish govt is appalling.

That's what I am saying.

However, like most totalitarian thugs -- whether Islamist, Communist, Fascist or Monarchial -- APK party made a bet on various disgruntled, under-educated LOSERS in the provices & periphery. It's the "downside" of democracy, the mob-rule, and it's especially acute on the Muslim street.

You also have to be careful about allowing the situation to fester for too long. While Erdogan didn't have the balls to challenge Israel until 2010 when he consolidated power & killed, jailed or forced into retirement most opposition... his party has been in power since 2002. So they've had 10 years worth to sink their hooks in & otherwise pervert the thriving secularist/Werstern system. With al-Qaeda, Iraq, Afganistan, the recession, then Arab Spring clusterf*ck at the time, the West didn't have time to pay attention to Turkey.

The danger is clearly manifested in the Iranian example. During Shah's reign, Iran was quite moderate, cosmopolitan and friendly with Israel. Economy wasn't just oil & gas, either. It is said that women's skirts in Teheran were shorter than men's skirts in Paris (I keed, I keed, you surrender-eating, cheese-monkeys calm down!).

Then economy had a momentary cyclical decline, unrest grew, Ayatollahs, the Shia version of Muslim Brotherhood waltzed in, Jimmy Carter idiot stopped Shah from crushing the revolt... and voila, now we're facing Apocalyptic Beardos close to nuke capability -- on the verge of World War III/Global Economic Depression. So I hope nothing of the sort will be allowed in Turkey this time.
Anatolian
User ID: 31753869
Turkey
01/08/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Erdogan seems to overthrowed kemalist remnants in government,but they are no better than kemalists...I passionately hate both kemalists and islamists since they are all authoritarian fascists.To be honest ,kemalist regime was the most bloodthirsty fascist regime by far.

Some of you think turkey would attack israel but its not likely because turkey was created by crypto-jews(donmehs) and they are still in power, nearly all rich people in turkey are consisted by them.They appear to be muslims but one can understand that they are crypto-jews by their names/surnames and their kemalist,ultra nationalist,elitist approach.

Those crypto-jews infiltrated power structre of Ottoman Empire in 19th century and caused its demise. Sabbatean jews from Thessaloniki (ataturk was one of them) and other jews from balkans formed a political party called Ittihat ve Terakki...They were populist and used every kind of propaganda to get in power...They pacified sultan by a coup d'etat (Raid of Bab-i Ali). They forced Ottoman Empire to join WW1 by the side of Germany therefore caused fragmentation of Ottoman lands and creation of Turkey(also israel).

Crypto-jew regime were also responsible for Armenian genocide.They wanted a homogenous anatolia,also Armenians were mostly rich people and they wanted their riches.So they exiled and exterminated them.They even released criminals from jails to harass exiled armenians on the road.Yakub Cemil enlisted most dangerous criminals from the Prison of Sinop for that job.

Those sabbatean jews wrote the official ideology,history and propaganda of Turkey.Moiz Kohen-later changed his name to Munis Tekin Alp- created kemalist ideology.They created Turkish ultranationalism.They forcibly tried to assimilate different folks of anatolia.Those who didnt comply and didnt accept new made-up turkish identity and authoritarian government got exterminated(Massacre of Zaza tribes in Dersim,current oppression of Kurds)

There are still secret masonic ultranationalist/authoritarian/statist organizations within government...They organized many military coups and are responsible of missing and murder of many individuals.Turkish Armed forces are still under jewish control.
For example former General Basbug(currently jailed) in Israel :

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

I hope the day will come when anatolia will be cleansed of those vermins and people of anatolia will regain their freedom.We need a revolution asap but %99 of people here are too brainwashed to realize that.I pity them they dont know the myths they learnt by official education are nothing but lies.They dont know who they truly are and dont know the dark past of their state.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2731277
United States
01/08/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep updating this. Thx OP This is important!! 5* n pin suggest

Greece
01/08/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Erdogan seems to overthrowed kemalist remnants in government,but they are no better than kemalists...I passionately hate both kemalists and islamists since they are all authoritarian fascists.To be honest ,kemalist regime was the most bloodthirsty fascist regime by far.

Some of you think turkey would attack israel but its not likely because turkey was created by crypto-jews(donmehs) and they are still in power, nearly all rich people in turkey are consisted by them.They appear to be muslims but one can understand that they are crypto-jews by their names/surnames and their kemalist,ultra nationalist,elitist approach.

Those crypto-jews infiltrated power structre of Ottoman Empire in 19th century and caused its demise. Sabbatean jews from Thessaloniki (ataturk was one of them) and other jews from balkans formed a political party called Ittihat ve Terakki...They were populist and used every kind of propaganda to get in power...They pacified sultan by a coup d'etat (Raid of Bab-i Ali). They forced Ottoman Empire to join WW1 by the side of Germany therefore caused fragmentation of Ottoman lands and creation of Turkey(also israel).

Crypto-jew regime were also responsible for Armenian genocide.They wanted a homogenous anatolia,also Armenians were mostly rich people and they wanted their riches.So they exiled and exterminated them.They even released criminals from jails to harass exiled armenians on the road.Yakub Cemil enlisted most dangerous criminals from the Prison of Sinop for that job.

Those sabbatean jews wrote the official ideology,history and propaganda of Turkey.Moiz Kohen-later changed his name to Munis Tekin Alp- created kemalist ideology.They created Turkish ultranationalism.They forcibly tried to assimilate different folks of anatolia.Those who didnt comply and didnt accept new made-up turkish identity and authoritarian government got exterminated(Massacre of Zaza tribes in Dersim,current oppression of Kurds)

There are still secret masonic ultranationalist/authoritarian/statist organizations within government...They organized many military coups and are responsible of missing and murder of many individuals.Turkish Armed forces are still under jewish control.

I hope the day will come when anatolia will be cleansed of those vermins and people of anatolia will regain their freedom.We need a revolution asap but %99 of people here are too brainwashed to realize that.I pity them they dont know the myths they learnt by official education are nothing but lies.They dont know who they truly are and dont know the dark past of their state.
 Quoting: Anatolian 31753869

Thanks for great and very informative post Anatolian. All the best. cheers

Greece
01/08/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep updating this. Thx OP This is important!! 5* n pin suggest
 Quoting: Indysmindy

Thank you. cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31647010
United Kingdom
01/08/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
santorini will make all this arguing seem pointless
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are welcome mate hf

I hope no conflict between Greece and Turkey occurs in future, most of us have no hostility towards Greek people.Take care cheers
Ashton's succulent Volvo
United States
01/08/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah but of course! It's all the Ebbvl Juice fault - why didn't I think of that, it makes perfect sense????!!!

-Killed Christ? Juice. Juice-on-Juice violence, in fact!
-Turn matza back into babies' blood? Zionist Juice.
-Plant irresistable homosexual urges into Muslim heads? Juice.
-Secretly re-write Shakespeare's comedies into tragedies? Juices!
-Remote-controlled Turks into genociding Armenians? Ebbyl Juice.
-Unceremoniously steal Hanan Ashrawi's/Catharine Ashton's penis? Juice!
-Fake Holocaust? Double-secret Juices!
-Money, money, money - all about money McMoney? Juice-money.
-Movies, media, banks? See: above.
-Made Steve Guttenberg a star? Stonecutters.

Leave anything out?

Greece
01/08/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are welcome mate hf

I hope no conflict between Greece and Turkey occurs in future, most of us have no hostility towards Greek people.Take care cheers

Me too. hf
Average people of both countries, at least the intelligent ones don't want something like this again. Politics is the problem, not the people. Lets hope for the best. Take care too bro.

Greece
01/08/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah but of course! It's all the Ebbvl Juice fault - why didn't I think of that, it makes perfect sense????!!!

Leave anything out?
 Quoting: Ashton's succulent Volvo 28551212

Lol, don't get upset man, no one is blaming the whole Jewish race for this, relax. It has been proven that Kemalists were donmeh though, this is a historical fact. But as i said relax and don't take it personally, no one hates all the Germans/Austrians because Hitler was one of them.

I personally believe that TPTB hijacked your religion and committing crimes in the name of the Jewish race and didn't hesitate many times to sacrifice many of your own to further their agenda. Jewish conspiracy is a conspiracy with a conspiracy in it for me. I don't hate the average Jew if that's what you implying here.

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 03:25 PM
ASV
United States
01/08/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

Lol, don't get upset man, no one is blaming the whole Jewish race for this, relax. It has been proven that Kemalists were donmeh though, this is a historical fact. But as i said relax and don't take it personally, no one hates all the Germans/Austrians because Hitler was one of them.

I personally believe that TPTB hijacked your religion and committing crimes in the name of the Jewish race and didn't hesitate many times to sacrifice many of your own to further their agenda. Jewish conspiracy is a conspiracy with a conspiracy in it for me. I don't hate the average Jew if that's what you implying here.

Oh-oh, you are clearly a Zioneest Collaborator/Sympathizer/Stooge.

Everyone knows Juices caused all wordly ills & turned our finest, sexy-ass Muslim livestock & Nordic toddler super-models against us with great big lies & gossip so now we're cut off for a month of no chitty-chitty, bang-bang!

It's, like, geez man, Ebbyl Juice much? Hello!
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

Go away shill.What are you?Advocate of jews? why in every thread when someone point out jewish infiltration you show up and mock people? What i wrote are facts i can back up.So shut up shill.
-------------------------------
Who Were The Jewish Young Turks?

[link to www.realjewnews.com]

--------------------------------
For more about Jewish genocide of Armenians

[link to jewishracism.blogspot.com]

[link to rense.com]
When Kemal Ataturk Recited Shema Yisrael: `It's My Secret Prayer, Too,'. He Confessed

[link to wakeupfromyourslumber.com]

---------------------------------

SO STFU

shill
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

Thankfully you know about donmehs.Thanks for your support bro.That troll shill is obviously exaggerate what i posted.I didnt say its all jews behind that but a sect of jews i.e sabbateans -the donmeh-

I dont blame jews as a whole but some of them who conspire and infiltrate countries for more domination and power.They are like mafia, backing each other up and raising towards controlling positions then leeching out money and reseources like a parasite.I blame talmud following racist jews who see us as subhumans.

Greece
01/08/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

Oh-oh, you are clearly a Zioneest Collaborator/Sympathizer/Stooge.

Everyone knows Juices caused all wordly ills & turned our finest, sexy-ass Muslim livestock & Nordic toddler super-models against us with great big lies & gossip so now we're cut off for a month of no chitty-chitty, bang-bang!

It's, like, geez man, Ebbyl Juice much? Hello!

Haha. You know that this is the number 1 flame-war subject on glp don't you? All Israeli threads are going unreadable flaming shit and low-quality in a matter of minutes, it's so friggin boring and counterproductive for the place. I know Kemalists and their ideology well though, he persecuted almost 2 million Greeks in Anatolia besides the other Christian races, but i can reassure you that i don't blame anyone other than Kemal and TPTB for this. As i said politics and warmongering leaders is the problems and not the average Joe regardless of race, religion etc. I stand with peace, i support 100% the right of the Jews to have a state and all, but don't expect me to support unnecessary war-mongering and illegal practices on the other hand.
ASV
United States
01/08/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

Go away shill.What are you?Advocate of jews? why in every thread when someone point out jewish infiltration you show up and mock people? What i wrote are facts i can back up.So shut up shill.
-------------------------------
Who Were The Jewish Young Turks?

[link to www.realjewnews.com]

For more about Jewish genocide of Armenians

[link to jewishracism.blogspot.com]

[link to rense.com]
When Kemal Ataturk Recited Shema Yisrael: `It's My Secret Prayer, Too,'. He Confessed

[link to wakeupfromyourslumber.com]

---------------------------------

SO STFU

shill

What, nothing from MuslimRuleInfidelDrool.allahAkbar.net? Or from StormFront? Not even Veterans Today?

Dang, the 'Ebbyl Juices Whose Name Can't be Mentioned Except When Begging for a Loan'... must have done really good job destroying all evidence, scubbing all records & brain-washing History into keeping her filthy, pro-Zionist mouth shut.

I knew it, "Anatolian Turk", you are a ZOG psy-op agent, too -- because by pretending to be a mega-retard who uses hilarious, long-discredited, borderline nonsensical links...by purporting to represent real Turks, you are obviously trying to discredit & ridicule our movement to rid world of those elusive crypto-double-secret-shapeshiters for good!

Nice try, but your pretend-idiocy will NOT work. We know the truth about Ebbyl Juices and their mega-retarded pseudo-Turkish enoblers, collaborators, sympathizers, sychophants & lackeys like you.

Allahu Zieg-Heil, TurkeyStrong Armenia is littlep-sissies, forever whoo-hooo!!!!

Greece
01/08/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankfully you know about donmehs.Thanks for your support bro.That troll shill is obviously exaggerate what i posted.I didnt say its all jews behind that but a sect of jews i.e sabbateans -the donmeh-

I dont blame jews as a whole but some of them who conspire and infiltrate countries for more domination and power.They are like mafia, backing each other up and raising towards controlling positions then leeching out money and reseources like a parasite.I blame talmud following racist jews who see us as subhumans.

Yeah, i know the donmehs well. :)
I think that TPTB on the higher level don't give a shit about religion and they are not all Jews for sure, they just using it to promote their policies and spread the hate among the populace, as i said a bambuska conspiracy. It's that bible thingy too, prophecies must must come true at all costs you know.

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31629472
Israel
01/08/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

first talmud is not racist and most quotes you see on the internet are not true and are just propoganda.
second there are no groups of only jews that try to take over countries mate. i do belive some jews are involved in groups that consist of sevral ethnic groups and political groups around the world but they dont do it becuase they are jews or for jews but becuase they are a part of bigger orginations of people who dont follow a certian religon they just manipulate the world in order to get more coustumers for their bussnis and get more money but they certinly dont come to my or my jewish brothers help.. i mean even in the usa the guys who support israel are mostly christian rather then jews in contrast with the propoganda you see everyday.
3d i didnt know about the story you told before but i have sevral questions i mean if they were cypro-jews and not turkish-jews or even just jews why would they want a ethnicly pure turkey i mean whats their intrest becuase i dont see any.. another thing is if they controlled turkey for so long why didnt turkey come to israels help i mean turkey was nutral toward israel over the years and last question is if jews control the money in turkey why turkey is so anti israel in the past few years, i mean money controlls the world and if the moeny wants something it always gets it around the world thats just a fact.
and i do hope you will learn about how the talmud really is since i see you have been clearly exposed to alot of propoganda.

GLP