Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 948,897
Pageviews Today: 1,770,251Threads Today: 867Posts Today: 15,404
07:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So It Begins: Turkey Warns Greece Against Oil Exploration In The Aegean, Turkish experts accuse Greece of illegally snatching 16 islands

Anatolian
User ID: 31753869
Turkey
01/08/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So It Begins: Turkey Warns Greece Against Oil Exploration In The Aegean, Turkish experts accuse Greece of illegally snatching 16 islands

Thanks for great and very informative post Anatolian. All the best. cheers
 Quoting: insertfunnyusername

Ah but of course! It's all the Ebbvl Juice fault - why didn't I think of that, it makes perfect sense????!!!

-Killed Christ? Juice. Juice-on-Juice violence, in fact!
-Turn matza back into babies' blood? Zionist Juice.
-Plant irresistable homosexual urges into Muslim heads? Juice.
-Secretly re-write Shakespeare's comedies into tragedies? Juices!
-Remote-controlled Turks into genociding Armenians? Ebbyl Juice.
-Unceremoniously steal Hanan Ashrawi's/Catharine Ashton's penis? Juice!
-Fake Holocaust? Double-secret Juices!
-Money, money, money - all about money McMoney? Juice-money.
-Movies, media, banks? See: above.
-Made Steve Guttenberg a star? Stonecutters.

Leave anything out?
 Quoting: Ashton's succulent Volvo 28551212

Go away shill.What are you?Advocate of jews? why in every thread when someone point out jewish infiltration you show up and mock people? What i wrote are facts i can back up.So shut up shill.
-------------------------------
Who Were The Jewish Young Turks?

[link to www.realjewnews.com]

--------------------------------
For more about Jewish genocide of Armenians

[link to jewishracism.blogspot.com]

[link to rense.com]
When Kemal Ataturk Recited Shema Yisrael: `It's My Secret Prayer, Too,'. He Confessed

[link to wakeupfromyourslumber.com]

---------------------------------

SO STFU

shill
 Quoting: Anatolian 31753869

What, nothing from MuslimRuleInfidelDrool.allahAkbar.net? Or from StormFront? Not even Veterans Today?

Dang, the 'Ebbyl Juices Whose Name Can't be Mentioned Except When Begging for a Loan'... must have done really good job destroying all evidence, scubbing all records & brain-washing History into keeping her filthy, pro-Zionist mouth shut.

I knew it, "Anatolian Turk", you are a ZOG psy-op agent, too -- because by pretending to be a mega-retard who uses hilarious, long-discredited, borderline nonsensical links...by purporting to represent real Turks, you are obviously trying to discredit & ridicule our movement to rid world of those elusive crypto-double-secret-shapeshiters for good!

Nice try, but your pretend-idiocy will NOT work. We know the truth about Ebbyl Juices and their mega-retarded pseudo-Turkish enoblers, collaborators, sympathizers, sychophants & lackeys like you.

Allahu Zieg-Heil, TurkeyStrong Armenia is littlep-sissies, forever whoo-hooo!!!!
 Quoting: ASV 28551212

Oh I knew it!Bahahaha!Hilarious! i fuckin knew it that you would say that so i filtered out links that contain anything islamic in the address , i was going to post a Stormfront link too but at last minute i realized that and didnt post.

All links i posted are written by non-muslims and i would post many more but i dont want to hijack the thread.

You are an obvious shill.By mocking and exaggarating you try to show me as 'a conspiracy nut' as MSM calls us and try to discredit what i wrote.You link me to various extremists in order to prevent people reading what i wrote.I know your all tricks...

Grow the fuck up kiddo...Mocking me wont get you anywhere nor it will be able to hide the truth.

Go shill for Zionist entity in other threads, you are exposed here...but i have to say you are an amusing shill to read

Zieg Heil Allahu Hitler ?!!

Where do you come up with this stuff dude? cruise
insertfunnyusername  (OP)

User ID: 31610536
Greece
01/08/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So It Begins: Turkey Warns Greece Against Oil Exploration In The Aegean, Turkish experts accuse Greece of illegally snatching 16 islands
first talmud is not racist and most quotes you see on the internet are not true and are just propoganda.
second there are no groups of only jews that try to take over countries mate. i do belive some jews are involved in groups that consist of sevral ethnic groups and political groups around the world but they dont do it becuase they are jews or for jews but becuase they are a part of bigger orginations of people who dont follow a certian religon they just manipulate the world in order to get more coustumers for their bussnis and get more money but they certinly dont come to my or my jewish brothers help.. i mean even in the usa the guys who support israel are mostly christian rather then jews in contrast with the propoganda you see everyday.
3d i didnt know about the story you told before but i have sevral questions i mean if they were cypro-jews and not turkish-jews or even just jews why would they want a ethnicly pure turkey i mean whats their intrest becuase i dont see any.. another thing is if they controlled turkey for so long why didnt turkey come to israels help i mean turkey was nutral toward israel over the years and last question is if jews control the money in turkey why turkey is so anti israel in the past few years, i mean money controlls the world and if the moeny wants something it always gets it around the world thats just a fact.
and i do hope you will learn about how the talmud really is since i see you have been clearly exposed to alot of propoganda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31629472

All religions are a bit racist, the point is to not go full retard and fundamental with them. Jewish bible talks about gentiles, islam about infidels and the Greek bible took the ancient Greek quote "every non-Greek is a barbarian" and used it. All these religions say to their adherents that they are special in the eyes of the god and all that.

The donmeh part is true and a historical fact, a simple google search will give you tons of info. Donmeh were the Jews of the Ottoman empire that had accepted islam but they were secretly practicing a sect of Judaism called Sabbateanism.
DUCM900

User ID: 31750783
Italy
01/08/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOW The Simple Question Is:

WHY Did Turkey Invade Cyprus 37 year ago?

YOU TELL ME PLEASE!

[

Last Edited by IWASTHERE on 01/08/2013 04:28 PM
ASV
User ID: 28551212
United States
01/08/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah but of course! It's all the Ebbvl Juice fault - why didn't I think of that, it makes perfect sense????!!!

Leave anything out?

Go away shill.What are you?Advocate of jews? why in every thread when someone point out jewish infiltration you show up and mock people? What i wrote are facts i can back up.So shut up shill.
-------------------------------
Who Were The Jewish Young Turks?

[link to www.realjewnews.com]

For more about Jewish genocide of Armenians

[link to jewishracism.blogspot.com]

[link to rense.com]
When Kemal Ataturk Recited Shema Yisrael: `It's My Secret Prayer, Too,'. He Confessed

[link to wakeupfromyourslumber.com]

---------------------------------

SO STFU

shill

What, nothing from MuslimRuleInfidelDrool.allahAkbar.net? Or from StormFront? Not even Veterans Today?

Dang, the 'Ebbyl Juices Whose Name Can't be Mentioned Except When Begging for a Loan'... must have done really good job destroying all evidence, scubbing all records & brain-washing History into keeping her filthy, pro-Zionist mouth shut.

I knew it, "Anatolian Turk", you are a ZOG psy-op agent, too -- because by pretending to be a mega-retard who uses hilarious, long-discredited, borderline nonsensical links...by purporting to represent real Turks, you are obviously trying to discredit & ridicule our movement to rid world of those elusive crypto-double-secret-shapeshiters for good!

Nice try, but your pretend-idiocy will NOT work. We know the truth about Ebbyl Juices and their mega-retarded pseudo-Turkish enoblers, collaborators, sympathizers, sychophants & lackeys like you.

Allahu Zieg-Heil, TurkeyStrong Armenia is littlep-sissies, forever whoo-hooo!!!!
 Quoting: ASV 28551212

Oh I knew it!Bahahaha!Hilarious! i fuckin knew it that you would say that so i filtered out links that contain anything islamic in the address , i was going to post a Stormfront link too but at last minute i realized that and didnt post.

All links i posted are written by non-muslims and i would post many more but i dont want to hijack the thread.

You are an obvious shill.By mocking and exaggarating you try to show me as 'a conspiracy nut' as MSM calls us and try to discredit what i wrote.You link me to various extremists in order to prevent people reading what i wrote.I know your all tricks...

Grow the fuck up kiddo...Mocking me wont get you anywhere nor it will be able to hide the truth.

Go shill for Zionist entity in other threads, you are exposed here...but i have to say you are an amusing shill to read

Zieg Heil Allahu Hitler ?!!

Where do you come up with this stuff dude? cruise

Ah-HA!, that's EXACTLY what a ZOG psy-op agent pretending to be an unhinged escapee from an Turkish insane-asylum-slash-bazaar-slash-national-museum of Anatolian Arts & Sciences...WOULD say!

Give it up, man, your whole "flood the conversation with hysterical 5th rate fake-links, jump up and down like a monkey on crack" attempt to discret us -- the REAL Fighters for Freedom, Free-rent & Against Zionist Occupation of World's Oxygen"... it just will not work, ya phony-Turk.

Go away. And tell your Ebbyl Juice masters that while they may have all the best

-banks,
-media
-Federal Reserve
-US Congress
-Golem
-AIPAC
-Hollywood
-Bollywood
-Nobel
-Putin (or his Juice 1/2 anyway)
-high-class hooker joints & free pimp platform shoes

they will NEVER take away our goats, flush-less toilets and Hakan Sukur's legacy! Never give up, never surrender to Juice!
An Ordinary Greek
User ID: 31697766
Greece
01/08/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU TELL ME PLEASE!
 Quoting: DUCM900

Supposedly for protecting the Turkish-Cypriot community, since Turkey is, alongside Greece and UK, the guarantor of the island. The excuse was that Cyprus was under threat from the Greek-led coup d'etat against Makarius.

They had the right of intervention, but not occupation of almost 40% of the island. Nowadays onnly Turkey recognizes the so-called "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus". The legitimate Republic of Cyprus (part of the UN, part of the EU etc.) is just "Greek-Cypriot administration".

The irony is that Turkey and Israel were so close allies that the Jewish Lobby in the US was doing anything to protect Turkish interests, i.e. Israel was not negotiating with Cyprus on the matter of the EEZ. But after Erdogan's burst against Peres and especially after the "Mavi Marmara" incident, Israel made a 180-degree turn and decided to do so.

To this day, only Israel accepts the Greek EEZ according to the UNCLOS. That says something...

Greece
01/08/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU TELL ME PLEASE!

[

Oil/natgas and the most strategic location in the Med/ME. Britain didn't want her Cyprus colony to unite with Greece as most of the Cypriots wanted coz there was a big chance that they would lose their military bases and the resources of the island and decided to put Turkey in the game to avoid this outcome. Sectarian conflict was initiated with a series of false flags, cia imposed a double military coup in Greece and the rest you probably know already.

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 04:44 PM
An Ordinary Greek
Greece
01/08/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
And to add some further information, Erdogan, a year or so ago, during a speech, admitted that the Turkish invasion in Cyprus was for protecting Turkey's strategic interests in the area. They had info of potential oil fields outside the Cypriot coasts (where the Afrodite-Leviathan field is located). Plus they occupy the most fertile part of the island.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31629472
Israel
01/08/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
first talmud is not racist and most quotes you see on the internet are not true and are just propoganda.
second there are no groups of only jews that try to take over countries mate. i do belive some jews are involved in groups that consist of sevral ethnic groups and political groups around the world but they dont do it becuase they are jews or for jews but becuase they are a part of bigger orginations of people who dont follow a certian religon they just manipulate the world in order to get more coustumers for their bussnis and get more money but they certinly dont come to my or my jewish brothers help.. i mean even in the usa the guys who support israel are mostly christian rather then jews in contrast with the propoganda you see everyday.
3d i didnt know about the story you told before but i have sevral questions i mean if they were cypro-jews and not turkish-jews or even just jews why would they want a ethnicly pure turkey i mean whats their intrest becuase i dont see any.. another thing is if they controlled turkey for so long why didnt turkey come to israels help i mean turkey was nutral toward israel over the years and last question is if jews control the money in turkey why turkey is so anti israel in the past few years, i mean money controlls the world and if the moeny wants something it always gets it around the world thats just a fact.
and i do hope you will learn about how the talmud really is since i see you have been clearly exposed to alot of propoganda.

All religions are a bit racist, the point is to not go full retard and fundamental with them. Jewish bible talks about gentiles, islam about infidels and the Greek bible took the ancient Greek quote "every non-Greek is a barbarian" and used it. All these religions say to their adherents that they are special in the eyes of the god and all that.

The donmeh part is true and a historical fact, a simple google search will give you tons of info. Donmeh were the Jews of the Ottoman empire that had accepted islam but they were secretly practicing a sect of Judaism called Sabbateanism.

Well thank you for giving me this information i didnt know about them before but wikipedia doesnt say anything about them commiting the armenian genocide.
as for the talmud [link to en.wikipedia.org]
1)Defenders of the Talmud argue that many of these criticisms, particularly those in antisemitic sources, are based on quotations that are taken out of context, and thus misrepresent the meaning of the Talmud's text. Sometimes the misrepresentation is deliberate, and other times simply due to an inability to grasp the subtle and sometimes confusing narratives in the Talmud. Some quotations provided by critics deliberately omit passages in order to generate quotes that appear to be offensive or insulting.
2) the talmud today is being studied by the miniority of ultra-orthodox jews (around 300.000) that leach from the welfare system in israel,dont work,dont go to the army just study it all day so they cant do anything about it even if it was racist and your chances of finding a jew who knows what the talmud says and is not ultra-orthodox are nearly 0.
anyway i havent read it so i cant comment from personal knowledge just from what people i know who did read it told me about it.

Greece
01/08/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well thank you for giving me this information i didnt know about them before but wikipedia doesnt say anything about them commiting the armenian genocide.
as for the talmud [link to en.wikipedia.org]
1)Defenders of the Talmud argue that many of these criticisms, particularly those in antisemitic sources, are based on quotations that are taken out of context, and thus misrepresent the meaning of the Talmud's text. Sometimes the misrepresentation is deliberate, and other times simply due to an inability to grasp the subtle and sometimes confusing narratives in the Talmud. Some quotations provided by critics deliberately omit passages in order to generate quotes that appear to be offensive or insulting.
2) the talmud today is being studied by the miniority of ultra-orthodox jews (around 300.000) that leach from the welfare system in israel,dont work,dont go to the army just study it all day so they cant do anything about it even if it was racist and your chances of finding a jew who knows what the talmud says and is not ultra-orthodox are nearly 0.
anyway i havent read it so i cant comment from personal knowledge just from what people i know who did read it told me about it.

Here is a link with info about donmeh and their policies back then and how they've influenced modern Turkey. I think the author of this is jewish too, not 100% sure though. :)
Don't worry about the Talmud, all Abrahamic religions are a bit bloodthirsty, you just have to not take their teaching 100% seriously.

Islamic Supremacy Alive and Well in Ankara- Turkey, Past and Future
[link to www.meforum.org]

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 04:54 PM
Anatolian
User ID: 31776376
Turkey
01/08/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

Lol, don't get upset man, no one is blaming the whole Jewish race for this, relax. It has been proven that Kemalists were donmeh though, this is a historical fact. But as i said relax and don't take it personally, no one hates all the Germans/Austrians because Hitler was one of them.

I personally believe that TPTB hijacked your religion and committing crimes in the name of the Jewish race and didn't hesitate many times to sacrifice many of your own to further their agenda. Jewish conspiracy is a conspiracy with a conspiracy in it for me. I don't hate the average Jew if that's what you implying here.

Thankfully you know about donmehs.Thanks for your support bro.That troll shill is obviously exaggerate what i posted.I didnt say its all jews behind that but a sect of jews i.e sabbateans -the donmeh-

I dont blame jews as a whole but some of them who conspire and infiltrate countries for more domination and power.They are like mafia, backing each other up and raising towards controlling positions then leeching out money and reseources like a parasite.I blame talmud following racist jews who see us as subhumans.

I replied your questions and tried to post it but somehow i got ba.n.ned and the long post i wrote just got deleted...I am so mad right now.I dont know if that was an autoba.n or an intentionally ba.n to shut me up...I would like to reply again but i have dont have much time right now.I hate cencoring at GLP...what happened to first amendment they always defend so fiercly?

At least when we click preview show us if there is a ba.n.ned word in our post, so we can fix it before posting damn!

Greece
01/08/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I replied your questions and tried to post it but somehow i got ba.n.ned and the long post i wrote just got deleted...I am so mad right now.I dont know if that was an autoba.n or an intentionally ba.n to shut me up...I would like to reply again but i have dont have much time right now.I hate cencoring at GLP...what happened to first amendment they always defend so fiercly?

At least when we click preview show us if there is a ba.n.ned word in our post, so we can fix it before posting damn!
 Quoting: Anatolian 31776376

Sorry for that, sucks indeed when it happens.
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Leave anything out?

Lol, don't get upset man, no one is blaming the whole Jewish race for this, relax. It has been proven that Kemalists were donmeh though, this is a historical fact. But as i said relax and don't take it personally, no one hates all the Germans/Austrians because Hitler was one of them.

I personally believe that TPTB hijacked your religion and committing crimes in the name of the Jewish race and didn't hesitate many times to sacrifice many of your own to further their agenda. Jewish conspiracy is a conspiracy with a conspiracy in it for me. I don't hate the average Jew if that's what you implying here.

Thankfully you know about donmehs.Thanks for your support bro.That troll shill is obviously exaggerate what i posted.I didnt say its all jews behind that but a sect of jews i.e sabbateans -the donmeh-

I dont blame jews as a whole but some of them who conspire and infiltrate countries for more domination and power.They are like mafia, backing each other up and raising towards controlling positions then leeching out money and reseources like a parasite.I blame talmud following racist jews who see us as subhumans.

I am a stubborn person and will try to answer your questions as far as i know(i hope i dont get ba.n.ned again)

Q1:''if they were cypro-jews and not turkish-jews or even just jews why would they want a ethnicly pure turkey i mean whats their intrest becuase i dont see any''

A1: First of all Anatolia is impossible to turn into ethnically pure country.Many ethnicies have been living here throughout history.Most people here would not even know who their great great grandparents was...They might be a converted Rum,Armenian,Farsi,Kurd etc.

Their intention was not to create an ethnically pure Turkey but culturally pure Turkey.Everyone knows a culturally pure country is relatively easier to rule over...

At that time the majority of people here was muslim folk who happen to spoke a turkic,greek,arabic and farisi mixed language.At that time nationalism in whole world was rising and they decided to chose turks/seljuks as the only ancestor of anatolian people and decided to get rid of the minority christians and other muslims who dont comply with the new turkish identity they made up.

If the Armenian/Greek christians were majority then they would have get rid of the muslim minorities...

They didnt destroyed just culture of other minorities but tried to corrupt/manipulate turkish culture as well by means of forbiding certain turkish words of arabic and farsi origin and adding the words they farbricated,forbidding peoples traditions and enforcing modernist western culture,forbidding folk music between 1935-37 and enforcing classical music on radios,forbidding traditional clothes and enforcing classical western clothes etc.

They wanted to create an Orwellian totalitarian dictatorship where citizens have one culture,one language,one religion and one mindset...sadly they somewhat managed to do that.

Q2:''another thing is if they controlled turkey for so long why didnt turkey come to israels help i mean turkey was nutral toward israel over the years''

A2:Clearly you seem to lack knowledge about recent history...Turkey were very much friendly to Israel (and USA)
since it was created.

Q3:''last question is if jews control the money in turkey why turkey is so anti israel in the past few years, i mean money controlls the world and if the moeny wants something it always gets it around the world thats just a fact.''

A3: Because Turkey have been governed by a moderate islamist gov. recently

Also ruling donmeh class is separate from other jews.They accept Sabbatai Zwi as their messiah...Maybe there is a secret conflict/rivalry between them and orthodox jews...Orthodox jews might even been considering them as heretics.That would be the reason Turkey was not a hardcore Israel supporter...

As i said before i dont hate all jews just extremist-racist ones who see us as sub humans just as i hate islamic extremists.

''and i do hope you will learn about how the talmud really is since i see you have been clearly exposed to alot of propoganda.''

I have a question to you too...Do you deny there are not jews who see us non-jews as subhumans?Do you deny the racism and prejudice towards non jews in OT and Talmud?

Not all of them could be a propaganda bro...We have a saying, if i roughly translate ''Where there is smoke,there is a fire''
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU TELL ME PLEASE!

Supposedly for protecting the Turkish-Cypriot community, since Turkey is, alongside Greece and UK, the guarantor of the island. The excuse was that Cyprus was under threat from the Greek-led coup d'etat against Makarius.

They had the right of intervention, but not occupation of almost 40% of the island. Nowadays onnly Turkey recognizes the so-called "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus". The legitimate Republic of Cyprus (part of the UN, part of the EU etc.) is just "Greek-Cypriot administration".

The irony is that Turkey and Israel were so close allies that the Jewish Lobby in the US was doing anything to protect Turkish interests, i.e. Israel was not negotiating with Cyprus on the matter of the EEZ. But after Erdogan's burst against Peres and especially after the "Mavi Marmara" incident, Israel made a 180-degree turn and decided to do so.

To this day, only Israel accepts the Greek EEZ according to the UNCLOS. That says something...
 Quoting: An Ordinary Greek 31697766

You pretty much sum it up.I agree.Also there were EOKA -a nationalist paramilitary group- killing and oppressing Turkish communities in Cyprus.
DUCM900

User ID: 31774523
Italy
01/08/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blast From The Past: Alexander The Great

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

...he just told me that still wants the Free Cyprus

[

Greece
01/08/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a stubborn person and will try to answer your questions as far as i know(i hope i dont get ba.n.ned again)

Q1:''if they were cypro-jews and not turkish-jews or even just jews why would they want a ethnicly pure turkey i mean whats their intrest becuase i dont see any''

A1: First of all Anatolia is impossible to turn into ethnically pure country.Many ethnicies have been living here throughout history.Most people here would not even know who their great great grandparents was...They might be a converted Rum,Armenian,Farsi,Kurd etc.

Their intention was not to create an ethnically pure Turkey but culturally pure Turkey.Everyone knows a culturally pure country is relatively easier to rule over...

At that time the majority of people here was muslim folk who happen to spoke a turkic,greek,arabic and farisi mixed language.At that time nationalism in whole world was rising and they decided to chose turks/seljuks as the only ancestor of anatolian people and decided to get rid of the minority christians and other muslims who dont comply with the new turkish identity they made up.

If the Armenian/Greek christians were majority then they would have get rid of the muslim minorities...

They didnt destroyed just culture of other minorities but tried to corrupt/manipulate turkish culture as well by means of forbiding certain turkish words of arabic and farsi origin and adding the words they farbricated,forbidding peoples traditions and enforcing modernist western culture,forbidding folk music between 1935-37 and enforcing classical music on radios,forbidding traditional clothes and enforcing classical western clothes etc.

They wanted to create an Orwellian totalitarian dictatorship where citizens have one culture,one language,one religion and one mindset...sadly they somewhat managed to do that.

Q2:''another thing is if they controlled turkey for so long why didnt turkey come to israels help i mean turkey was nutral toward israel over the years''

A2:Clearly you seem to lack knowledge about recent history...Turkey were very much friendly to Israel (and USA)
since it was created.

Q3:''last question is if jews control the money in turkey why turkey is so anti israel in the past few years, i mean money controlls the world and if the moeny wants something it always gets it around the world thats just a fact.''

Also ruling donmeh class is separate from other jews.They accept Sabbatai Zwi as their messiah...Maybe there is a secret conflict/rivalry between them and orthodox jews...Orthodox jews might even been considering them as heretics.That would be the reason Turkey was not a hardcore Israel supporter...

As i said before i dont hate all jews just extremist-racist ones who see us as sub humans just as i hate islamic extremists.

''and i do hope you will learn about how the talmud really is since i see you have been clearly exposed to alot of propoganda.''

I have a question to you too...Do you deny there are not jews who see us non-jews as subhumans?Do you deny the racism and prejudice towards non jews in OT and Talmud?

Not all of them could be a propaganda bro...We have a saying, if i roughly translate ''Where there is smoke,there is a fire''

Great post man, people know so little about the Young Turks when in reality their actions affected millions of people. Turkey was always a great buddy with Israel too, most have probbaly forgotten this due to the recent tensions. Turkey was the first Muslim country to recognize Israel in 1949 and shared a strategic pact/alliance with Israel all these decades. Greece recognized Israel in 1991 to give you an example. I still can't believe how the whole Mavi Marmara incident was played out and they're not friends anymore.

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 06:10 PM
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blast From The Past: Alexander The Great

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

...he just told me that still wants the Free Cyprus

[

What the heck Alexander have to do with Cyprus?

I agree about free Cyprus.Turkish and British forces should pull back their forces.But i am afraid Turkey will not do that because they turned Northern Cyprus into a fucking Las Vegas full with illegal gambling,cheap alcohol,drug trafficingand mafia...Turkey invested too much in Northern Cyprus i dont think government are going to let it go.
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

since it was created.

Great post man, people know so little about the Young Turks when in reality their actions influenced millions of people. Turkey was always a great buddy with Israel too, most have probbaly forgotten this due to the recent tensions. Turkey was the first Muslim country to recognize Israel in 1949 and shared a strategic pact/alliance with Israel all these decades. Greece recognized Israel in 1991 to give you an example. I still can't believe how the whole Mavi Marmara incident was played out and they're not friends anymore.

Thanks bro

I think Erdogan and Davutoglu speak so bold against israel only to impress muslim world,in reality i dont think they would want a conflict with them.That would be pointless and would lead to WW3.

Greece
01/08/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks bro

I think Erdogan and Davutoglu speak so bold against israel only to impress muslim world,in reality i dont think they would want a conflict with them.That would be pointless and would lead to WW3.

Yeah, that would be completely retarded. :)
But it certainly leads to more anti-USA and anti-Jewish sentiments in the Turkish society.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31629472
Israel
01/08/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

since it was created.

there are racist jews just like there are racist turks, every ethnic group has their racists but the racist jews are not racist becuase of the talmud since only 300.000 jews study the talmud and the other 5.7million dont know anything about it and by the way those 300.000 are all on welfare since they refuse to work or go to the army and everybody is angry with them here for leaching money from us hard working people.
anyway to see how many racists a country has just look at the politics, the racists have a party calls 1 nation and the party gets either 0-1sits out of 120 in the parliament wich comes up to around 30.000 people voting for them. now from people i know who are racist they dont give religous arguments but they are racist becuase life made them racist.
for example i know a guy that got shot sevral times in the army and now he hates arabs blindly.
and i know a guy that grow up in an arab mayjority neighberhood and they kept beating him up when he was growing up so he hates them blindly aswell. but i never met a jew that was racist becuase of the religon and i do know alot of jews worldwide since i used to own a company with factories in 5 countrys and i was traveling to those countrys atlast once a month and met some of the jewish community there when i was going to pray even due im not religous i do pray from time to time.
anyway i dont know that much regarding the subject of cypro-jews but there is alot of anti-jewish propoganda and people trying to scapegoat the jews around the world so i do try to study the matter before beliveing it and i will have to do some independent reaserch regarding this matter.
thank you for the information.

Greece
01/08/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
France is sending a stealth corvette to patrol between Cyprus and Crete according to Cypriot media.
[link to translate.google.gr]

French oil company Total is negotiating with Cypriot govt for plot 10 and 11 of the Cyprus EEZ these days.
[link to translate.google.gr]

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 06:38 PM
An Ordinary Greek
Greece
01/08/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You pretty much sum it up.I agree.Also there were EOKA -a nationalist paramilitary group- killing and oppressing Turkish communities in Cyprus.

Unfortunately atrocities from both parties occurred, even though both communities had no problem living together. EOKA-B made matters even worse.

And nowadays with the majority of the original Turkish-Cypriot citizens having fled the occupied part for either the Republic of Cyprus or for other countries, I don't expect things to be solved, especially with the continuous influx of Anatolian Turks in the North.
Anatolian
Turkey
01/08/2013 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
When i was in Bodrum for a vacation ,island of Kos was visible to naked eye.Some islands are ridiculously close to mainland.Italians should have left the close islands for us and give the rest to Greece...Maybe they arranged things like that so Tptb can have the opportunity of creating conflicts between Greece and Turkey over disputed islands...

Anyway,I understand conflicts over big islands but its really retarded we had a conflict over a fuckin piece of rock called Kardak back in 90's lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
01/08/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re the Donmeh. Orthodox Jews regard them as apostates and heretics, they're not like crypto-Jews who converted to save their lives. Donmeh who wanted to be accepted as Jews would probably have to convert.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/08/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, I'd like to see evidence that the Donmeh community actually still exists
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/08/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re the Tanakh and Talmud regarding gentiles as subhumans -- no. As idolatrers? Yes.

Greece
01/08/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
When i was in Bodrum for a vacation ,island of Kos was visible to naked eye.Some islands are ridiculously close to mainland.Italians should have left the close islands for us and give the rest to Greece...Maybe they arranged things like that so Tptb can have the opportunity of creating conflicts between Greece and Turkey over disputed islands...

Anyway,I understand conflicts over big islands but its really retarded we had a conflict over a fuckin piece of rock called Kardak back in 90's lol

Yeah they are ridiculously close. The islands were given to Greece coz they were almost entirely populated by Greeks, only 2 islands that Turkey got, Imvros and Tenedos were too almost entirely Greek population and surprise surprise they were completely ethnically cleansed by the fascist state in the 60's that unleashed convicts with an open prison in the island that terrorized the local population. Also don't forget what the plan was back then in the first place, Asia Minor was supposed to be given back to Greece and Istanbul and the straits would become international, but the Bolshevik revolution changed the allies plans and opted for a strong Turkey instead that would be able to hold the communist threat away.

Imia/Kardak supposedly are rich in resources, but i do agree that TPTB made billions by slowly feeding this conflict. Almost half of the Greek debt went to weapons all these years, i imagine something similar happened with the Turkish debt too.

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 01/08/2013 07:11 PM

Greece
01/08/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re the Donmeh. Orthodox Jews regard them as apostates and heretics, they're not like crypto-Jews who converted to save their lives. Donmeh who wanted to be accepted as Jews would probably have to convert.
 Quoting: Swinburnian

Yep, they're considered heretics that follow a false messiah.
ASV
User ID: 30093527
United States
01/08/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

You lie, Ebbyl Juice, why do you lie so!!!! Who sent you? Who paid you and more importantly,where can I get paid, too; you tell me now you hear Juice!!!

It's right there in Talmud, Sanhedrin 12:7a(c)-3ZWb: "Jewish bro's b4 Gentile ho's. Deny, deny, deny 'til you die, playa"

Everyone knows this. Your fancy book-reading and air-breathin' is fooling noone. Gimme moneys and honey now now now!
ASV
User ID: 30093527
United States
01/08/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

But but but... if one merely add the word "crypto" that automatically gives one 500 Internet "cool intellectual mega-truth!" points.

Bolsheviks? Crypto-Jews!
Nazis? Cryto-Jews!
Young Turks? Gay! I mean, but also Crypto-Jews!

See, by strategically applying the word "crypto", "TPTB" and/or Jews... one demonstrates total knowledge of learning, truth and can act like quite a dandy in public. Yay!

Greece
01/08/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I dunno if the community still exists. Found this that says that they community numbers several thousand people, but i'm not sure if this is concrete proof. It certainly lacks the real/actual number data.
[link to www.shavei.org]

Ex-pm Tansu Ciller was accused of being a donmeh and some other ministers of the pre-Erdogan time. This French wiki link offers some notable recent ones.
[link to fr.wikipedia.org]

GLP