Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 146,251
Pageviews Today: 246,947Threads Today: 84Posts Today: 1,191
02:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Have you been having horrible nightmares lately??????

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103190
United States
01/08/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Have you been having horrible nightmares lately??????
Did I hurt the poor zombie bitches feelins? Is that why you deleted my post like the coward you are?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1156653

What? You can't get deleted by the OP of this post. LOL!
whatever
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

User ID: 27040463
Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barbara, you're not taking Ambien to help you sleep, are you? That and others can create very vivid dreams, often frightening.
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

No, I don't take any kind of medicine ..... I only use herbs and other things when I get sick
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always dream of big alien ships firing at us and I find myself running to some sort of concealed spot while watching them passing by. Quite intense.
 Quoting: Starknight

Maybe you are being abducted
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103190
United States
01/08/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always dream of big alien ships firing at us and I find myself running to some sort of concealed spot while watching them passing by. Quite intense.

Wow! I posted right after this post and this person is suffeering from the same type of dreams that I am having, of UFO's firing on us, throwing stuff at us, etc,... UFO's attacking people and trying to escape them. Crazy! I wonder how many others have had this dream? Um., I think that I am going to start a new thread about this, sorry OP. Too much curiosity to see how many others are having these scary UFO dreams.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31707554
Germany
01/08/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
no, only regular ones
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 31684112
Canada
01/08/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
pray to breif to save you! or blitz.

i would slice and dice any one scarring you in your dream.

Just summon me! im borred honestly, i got no call latly. i mean in the dream realm.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9503710
United States
Report Abusive Post
How can I have horrible nightmares i want some...tell me how..
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
Yep-count me in for having terrible nightmares. The morning of the Sandy Hook masacre, I had a very terrible disturbing dream and woke up crying. In my dream, there were aliens/demons attacking the entire city and I was escaping via car but they were chasing us to kill us. They were using some type of poisonous gas filled balls and spraying some type of poisonous gas all over all the people and I saw the children being poisoned and I wanted to save them but also had to run with my own kids in the car to get away to save ourself.I felt completely helpless and terrified. Everybody was dying and could not get out of that town because the demon/aliens were everywhere surrounding the place.
Anyway, I woke up crying and very disturbed. Only to find out that the same approximate time as my dream the Sandy Hook murdering spree was going on. Tragic and think I was maybe sensing the terrible thing, don't know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24103190

Very interesting dream.

It was probably very intense.
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I've been having this nightmare for awhile now:

So i'm surfing GLP, like any good tard would do, and I keep coming across these threads that are completely pointless and boring. I keep trying to look for the real news and all I keep finding are these incredibly stupid threads by the author Barbara P. Strigoi. In the morning when I lift my head off the desk from a hard night of GLP surfing and binge drinking, I wake my computer from sleep and find GLP already open. I exclaim "WOOT, Now what news have the good tards posted today?" Only to find, to my horror, that the zombie bitch Barbara P. Strigoi has made 20 new BS threads!!! OH THE HORROR.

OMG That was not funny lol I thought you were actually contributing...
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did I hurt the poor zombie bitches feelins? Is that why you deleted my post like the coward you are?

I didn't delete anything lol... I was posting comments in other threads

and yes you kind of hurt my feelings .
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow! I posted right after this post and this person is suffeering from the same type of dreams that I am having, of UFO's firing on us, throwing stuff at us, etc,... UFO's attacking people and trying to escape them. Crazy! I wonder how many others have had this dream? Um., I think that I am going to start a new thread about this, sorry OP. Too much curiosity to see how many others are having these scary UFO dreams.

OK

I've had dreams about that too...

and I'm starting to think that the white tall hard ceramic humanoid was probably an alien .... it was very weird.
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just summon me! im borred honestly, i got no call latly. i mean in the dream realm.
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

hahaha

how can i summon you ?
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
How can I have horrible nightmares i want some...tell me how..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9503710

I love them too

Google it.. I think I found something a couple of months ago and it worked.
Starknight

User ID: 30138286
Venezuela
01/08/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

The ships may vary a bit, but the general feeling is the same in every dream. I've had them for over 20 years, but they got more intense last year.
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/08/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?
 Quoting: Barbara P. Strigoi

the same way you summon any spirit!

clap you hands together, close you eyes and Ask "user name" to give you strenght to pass thru what you are going thru.

It`s like e-mail but on the real internet!

poof i get the message and then poof im there. Sometime i look different thought.

My avatar is my offensive body.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?

clap you hands together, close you eyes and Ask "user name" to give you strenght to pass thru what you are going thru.

poof i get the message and then poof im there. Sometime i look different thought.

OK lol. I will do that.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 1110734
United States
01/08/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?

Clever flirting is full of win. Good for you for at least being amusing!
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/08/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?

OK lol. I will do that.

il take note now and il use a my useal body instead. lol.

i dont want to scare you on top of that. :P

Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?

OK lol. I will do that.

il take note now and il use a my useal body instead. lol.

i dont want to scare you on top of that. :P

LOL yah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2269485
United States
01/08/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, have not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9503710
United States
01/08/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31570085
Belgium
01/08/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
i dreamed i was being chased by a raging black dude who was also a giant. he was chasing me and eventually catched me. he had a big ass sword and threatened me about cutting off my dick. he was just about to cut it off, before i woke up. he was sliced half tru it!
there was also a crowd of people, some of them old friends. they were watching silently, some of them laughing.

probably means unconsciouly having fear of something. probably something to do with the collapse of economy and pending mass riots anarchy and rape. not to mention famines and diseases.

anyway im going back to sleep.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 1110734
United States
01/08/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
i dreamed i was being chased by a raging black dude who was also a giant. he was chasing me and eventually catched me. he had a big ass sword and threatened me about cutting off my dick. he was just about to cut it off, before i woke up. he was sliced half tru it!
there was also a crowd of people, some of them old friends. they were watching silently, some of them laughing.

probably means unconsciouly having fear of something. probably something to do with the collapse of economy and pending mass riots anarchy and rape. not to mention famines and diseases.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31570085

There are dream dictionaries on the web which detail what a symbol like a sword could mean. It depends upon the context and the type of sword, and your personal history.

Naturally such an image could be a phallic symbol especially since castration is involved.

The large black figure could be some powerful aspect of yourself that you find scary. His action of emasculating you could be you wishing some weaker portion of you as a man wasn't evident and you excising it from your personality.
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31570085

hahahaha

cruise
Barbara P. Strigoi  (OP)

User ID: 26286994
Puerto Rico
01/08/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9503710

LOL I swear if i have nightmares I will find you and kick you in the shins lol
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
01/08/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually yes. I had a horrible dream night before last that my son was dead. He is 23 now but in my dream he was about 4 and lying in a casket, had me crying in my sleep..I hate dreams like that.

I almost didn't want him to leave the house yesterday.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
01/08/2013 01:29 PM

Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?

You already know how to summon me ;)
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
01/08/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?

Quoting: BRIEF

Ew God Brief you're such a fucking nasty son of a bitch...

Thank God Barbie lives far, far away from you.

Stay away from Brief, Barbie, he's an old nasty motherfucker.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
01/08/2013 01:32 PM

Report Abusive Post

hahaha

how can i summon you ?

Quoting: BRIEF

Ew God Brief you're such a fucking nasty son of a bitch...

Thank God Barbie lives far, far away from you.

Stay away from Brief, Barbie, he's an old nasty motherfucker.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

She's 20, I'm not even twice her age!

:Briefandyoungest:
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
01/08/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
*projectile vomit*

The thought of your old, fat, nasty flesh anywhere near Barbie's glowing aura of perfection makes my very bowels cringe.

GLP