01/08/2013 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: antichrist
... means anti-what?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

anti compassion
 Quoting: Balloons

Yet, he supposedly gains power by relatively peaceful means.
 Quoting: NotD

Yes he comes in peaceably,but check this out bros,our president vetoed the U.N from forcing statehood on Isreal from the Palestenians,and the Democrats went ballistic when the Palestenians got a seat at the U.N! this is Ludacris man .the very people pushing this movement ,vetoed it! Let me explain how this works.The U.S and hammas,said they arnt going to do this unless the U.S signs off on it ,and Isreal signs off on it. So they are demanding that it is done just like the bible says! In Isaiah 24.4.5.6 ,it says because the jews did not keep my everlasting covenant ,the whole earth will be burned up. Ok ,that is the everlasting covenant of keeping gods land. So in other words ,the jews would not be under gods judgment if the U.N gave them the land forceably
prophesyguy (OP)
User ID: 15241556
United States
01/08/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
:antichrist:
 Quoting: CatBTX

Read what Daniel has to say about it. He's very specific
 Quoting: dschis1000

I di bro ,and he comes in on a tax raising basis,sound familiar? and on top of that I swear I saw the future in a Hitler video.This is what Hitlers said in his first speech after he implemented the new system [I know the hope and change is not working,so were going to use a system that doesn't judge by class
prophesyguy (OP)
United States
01/08/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would remind my fellow christians, and those that will see and remember my words, when the markets are in the dump for the US along with the rest of the world too, a man will arise in the global eye that will seem to have all the answers. He will be a man of great charm and charisma. He will come to claim he is the savior of the world. We know this isnt true because Jesus already showed up. This will happen much sooner than 4 yrs. Everything is in place to send the world into chaos. When the US markets crash, the rest will fall like dead flies. I would put this summer as the latest we will see this person coming to power. America knows it. The great battle of the beast against the Saints. Not to be confused with Armageddon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30425386

Dont get that chip in your hand to buy/sell either!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9142675

that's right,and notice the health care system is ran by the I.R.S. why? the I.R.S has the legal authority to shut you down if you don't comply
NotD

User ID: 28794020
United States
01/08/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
... means anti-what?

anti compassion

Yes he comes in peaceably,but check this out bros,our president vetoed the U.N from forcing statehood on Isreal from the Palestenians,and the Democrats went ballistic when the Palestenians got a seat at the U.N! this is Ludacris man .the very people pushing this movement ,vetoed it! Let me explain how this works.The U.S and hammas,said they arnt going to do this unless the U.S signs off on it ,and Isreal signs off on it. So they are demanding that it is done just like the bible says! In Isaiah 24.4.5.6 ,it says because the jews did not keep my everlasting covenant ,the whole earth will be burned up. Ok ,that is the everlasting covenant of keeping gods land. So in other words ,the jews would not be under gods judgment if the U.N gave them the land forceably
 Quoting: prophesyguy 15241556

IMO, when God says to 'be prepared' it is more about a moral mindset than compulsively trying to relate prophesy to modern times.
prophesyguy (OP)
United States
01/08/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

anti compassion

IMO, when God says to 'be prepared' it is more about a moral mindset than compulsively trying to relate prophesy to modern times.

You do have to be ready ,but the bible says,[you hypocrite,you can tell the weather ,but you cant dicern the times? You need to read the sign of the times
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18016289
United States
01/08/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have four years or less until the antichrist has world power ,period ,end of discussion,thiers no way out

You are on the truth but you have little faith in the promises of the LORD.

I have laid the way out exactly by the book.

Start here and follow my tracks back in time.

Thread: Judgement Day

Or just sit back and watch the show.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7736082
United States
01/10/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
who is it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
01/10/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
who is it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7736082

Revelation 13:1-9 from biblegateway.com KJV And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THIS!!!!!!!! whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

I SUGGEST PRAYING TO GOD THROUGH HIS SON FOR A NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE AND THANKING HIM IN ADVANCE. YOU NOTICE THAT JOHN WRITES IN VERSE NINE THAT YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO HEAR THIS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7736082
United States
01/10/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a little confused by your post, are you saying we shouldn't watch and research on who the antichrsit is?
morphic oceans
User ID: 25960283
United Kingdom
01/10/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have four years or less until the antichrist has world power ,period ,end of discussion,thiers no way out

Also, it is incorrect to put spaces before commas and not after.

Stop it. You are cramping his style.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/10/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a little confused by your post, are you saying we shouldn't watch and research on who the antichrsit is?

No, I am not saying you shouldn't research it, but being in the Book of Life is important for the Christian. It says it again in Revelation 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

I will say this. You know what is to receive a mortal headwound is to be of a dark resurrection. You see that it is a beast who was, is not and yet is. This would have to apply to the endtimes. First he is dead. He is not here now, but is once again. Something embodies the mortally wounded one in demonic possession and is recognized as a miraculous resurrection of a historic figure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32106456
Spain
01/14/2013 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, I am not saying you shouldn't research it, but being in the Book of Life is important for the Christian. It says it again in Revelation 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

I will say this. You know what is to receive a mortal headwound is to be of a dark resurrection. You see that it is a beast who was, is not and yet is. This would have to apply to the endtimes. First he is dead. He is not here now, but is once again. Something embodies the mortally wounded one in demonic possession and is recognized as a miraculous resurrection of a historic figure.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

I am not very sure of your explanation...
Horus of the Two Horizons
User ID: 22454667
United States
01/14/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible gives many astronomical clues that with modern computers, do allow us to know the time of the end. The night sky is like a giant clock and we can calculate when a set of descriptions and positions really line up in the sky.

[link to endtimesand2019.webs.com]
paul
User ID: 32179960
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

i agree cause all u end up doin is givin your thoughts to the dark one,plus no one can work out who anti-christ is cause he also has prophecies to forfill,and if people find out who he is they could hinder him forfillin prophecy,but we will know who he is when the season is right
hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

i agree cause all u end up doin is givin your thoughts to the dark one,plus no one can work out who anti-christ is cause he also has prophecies to forfill,and if people find out who he is they could hinder him forfillin prophecy,but we will know who he is when the season is right
hiding
 Quoting: paul 32179960

The season is now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1962167
United States
01/14/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
... means anti-what?

Antichrist means against christ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15241556

Anti doesn't always mean against it also means in the place of or instead of as the case in scripture. The antichrist powerpower had been here for years!! It's the papacy. It can be no other power on earth given all the clues the Bible gives us!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
... means anti-what?

Antichrist means against christ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15241556

Anti doesn't always mean against it also means in the place of or instead of as the case in scripture. The antichrist powerpower had been here for years!! It's the papacy. It can be no other power on earth given all the clues the Bible gives us!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1962167

The reversal of the first church is a method, but the spirit of the antichrist is anything that attempts to discredit, create seeds of doubt in or deny the sole redemptive powers within Christ that came in flesh to save this world and the divinity of him and his Father. From bible.cc KJV
2 John 1:7 "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

And... 1 John 2:18 "Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour."

And... 1 John 2:22 "Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son."
paul
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

The season is now.

No the season is not for a while,curtain prophecies have to forfilled b4 anti has his 42 months
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14059094
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
come on guys,its OBAMA.this is the guy,so hes had 4 years,that leaves 3.the lord will cut short his reign by 1 year,when he comes down at the mount of olives.stop looking for other candidates,hes here and the time is NOW....WAKE UP,THE NEXT 3 YEARS WILL BE HELL ON EARTH......ONLY THOSE WITH EARS TO HEAR WILL NOTICE WHO HE IS.the rest of you guys will just carry on making excuses for why hes not.mark my words,something real bads about to go down,right around the time of the antichrists inaugaration......america,its over.
paul
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
come on guys,its OBAMA.this is the guy,so hes had 4 years,that leaves 3.the lord will cut short his reign by 1 year,when he comes down at the mount of olives.stop looking for other candidates,hes here and the time is NOW....WAKE UP,THE NEXT 3 YEARS WILL BE HELL ON EARTH......ONLY THOSE WITH EARS TO HEAR WILL NOTICE WHO HE IS.the rest of you guys will just carry on making excuses for why hes not.mark my words,something real bads about to go down,right around the time of the antichrists inaugaration......america,its over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14059094

Obama wishes he was,but reality is he is just a family man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1569467
United States
01/14/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

The season is now.

No the season is not for a while,curtain prophecies have to forfilled b4 anti has his 42 months
hiding

You are missing my point. There have been some lengthy discussions on this topic. The spirit of the antichrist has been here since the beginning of time. Hence, the need for a Savior, an Alpha and Omega to end this finite process.

Here ya go!

Logic dictates that the number of man for this time as stated in Revelation is something that deals with the spirit of the antichrist as well as an actual person. Therefore, if God is the author of life, and his Son is our Savior then a warfront would be created at the edge of eternal life itself.

My research and visions on this subject are quite extensive, and I will summarize what I have found on this subject to a Reader's Digest type version.

Solomon receiving 666 gold talents per year is important and symbolic. It indicates a power (even if for a short time) resided in the hands of a Man of God. I am quite sure the exercise of this was to the displeasure of satan. Even in the end of its use though, Solomon died. But it gives us a clue to what is really going on here.

There are two ways to calculate the mark of the beast, and after you see what I have found in addition to what has been presented before you will see that it is virtually impossible for this to occur by coincidence. One method is the gematria version where 6 is added for each letter and summed, and a second form where A to Z is assigned 1 to 26 values and reduced to one number per word by addition of letter values. I will use both methods.

The three dimensional form of the Star of David is also called the Holy Merkaba. It stands to reason that the Author of Life would use a seed of life. It is a centerpiece of the flag of his chosen people. Use the first method on "Holy Merkaba", and you will be shocked to find that in addition to the obvious of it being two dimensionally represented as a six pointed star, it also has the sum of 666. If man of flesh is mortal, then it is easy to see when temptation is accepted that this is a crossroads of sorts where the decision is to look into darkness as opposed to light occurs.

For interpretation from a human perspective looking at the spiritual battleground, this is at the very forefront of the battle where the seed of life is. This easily explains why satan acquired the name lucifer to be a false light bearer of this world.

What I have been given over the years is an understanding of what this number means here on earth. It states in the bible that unless the days are shortened no flesh will be saved, but for the elect's sake it will be. OK, apparently God finds at least some flesh worthy to be saved in these endtimes. He also feels for that to occur then days must be shortened. Why? Let's see what a current day whose design in antiquity yields in the second method of numerology. 60 seconds = 1 minute. 6 + 0 = 6. 60 minutes = 1 hour 6 + 0 = 6. 24 hours = 1 day 2 + 4 = 6. Thus, the components of the day yield 666. You have to ask yourself why we would use sixes to begin with when most of the measurements systems in place today use a decimal system with increments of ten.

This goes further in dark design. As a result of spiritual conflict the very words you utter for good or bad come forth. This is evident in the method of destruction used by the darkside to both hack and reverse language. A few examples are as follows: live to evil, lived to devil, time to emit, suez to zeus, love to evolution, sonoma (bohemian grove area) the hacking of The Son of Man.

Let's look at the letter X. It is the 24th letter of the alphabet, and in my opinion the key to revealing the antichrist that is to come and his dark works. He is said to be a man of perdition; so, by his methods he would be known. For that to occur in the form of the abomination of desolation immorality would have to be overt. Quite obviously, the throngs of humanity would need to be primed in darkness. This is already taking place with pornography which is known by XXX which is sometimes used in jest to name poison. X is the 24th letter of the alphabet 2 + 4 = 6; so, again you see the number 666 is derived.

Now, if you believe three dimensional prison is before you then the word matrix takes new meaning. Man cut to "ma" and tri X or three Xs. Again 666. This is further enforced by the observation of the letter naming of the sex chromosomes. If sin went into woman first, then logic would dictate that darknesses' methods would be to destroy man through woman to a degree. You have two X chromosomes and one in man. If he looks into lust, then the XXX (666) is formed, and if looks towards the Y then a 7 is formed 2 +5 = 7. My contention is this is a matrix because the episode of our Savior walking on water and Peter for a brief instant was actually walking in the truth.

The X has been used throughout history. We have X replacing Christ in Christmas. Why? We have a day of worship Sunday that is not consistent with the bible. So you have a symbol "X" that in some versions of the bible states that the condemned will have their foreheads marked with the X and dresses in sackcloth and ashes as they march through the streets of Jerusalem.

To me it clearly indicates a method is being set in place to usher in the antichrist. he will be called apollyon a derivative for the sun god apollo and son of false god zeus (suez). The primary day of worship is already "Sun" day and the very day used to observe our Savior's birth is now called "X"mas that in many cases is a cursed symbol.

Just look at the tv shows with X being used and on two that I know of three Xs are used either above or on the stages. This last generation is "X". And even the Union Jack has the cross breaking the X which would indicate a victory of Christ over the antichrist. This same pattern exists in the plaza at the Vatican. Look at Nostradamus' drawings.

I used the calculator someone posted in another thread to bring up some of the words that added to a value of 666 using the first method. It is quite startling.

GMO wheats 666 (manipulation of bread of life)
Jet stream 666 (manipulation of weather)
HIV carrier 666
helicopter 666
jet airplane 666
computer 666
drug wars 666
fluoridate 666 (poison water supply)
New Mexico 666 only state I know of with 666 hwy and numerous top secret places including the Roswell crash.
illusion 666
Deustchland 666
Cabo San Lucas 666 (land's end?}
blood stain 666
sex magicks 666
gehenna fires 666
America sins 666
demonistic 666
Marylander 666
pentagons 666
Fort Sill 666
dark matter 666
morgellon 666
peninsula 666 ( clue to land most likely to be threatened in judgment?)
Sun City 666 ( I find this interesting that one poster was making a claim to an attack on Phoenix (hacked word for Phoenician "X" condemned foreheads symbol and word for firebird) is a suburb of that city) I don't want to be an alarmist here. Personally, I don't see anything happening there. Just thought this was a little strange.
San Fernando 666
San Clemente 666
Yosemite 666 (Strange activities and disappearances have taken place there)
human bodies 666
black panther 666
electrons 666
atomic chart 666
dishonored 666
blackened sun 666
Check out where the ip address 6.6.6.0 or 33.0.0.0 is for that matter. Google ip address locator.
I even have the name of the man that fits this mold. Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. So; obviously, he was here, is now gone, but will return. We also know that there will be a mortal headwound involving the right eye and shoulder. Then they will be miraculoulsy healed. Apparently, what was here will possess something that dies with dark resurrection. I'll discuss that later if anyone is interested.
prophesyguy (OP)
United States
01/14/2013 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14059094

No dude,the first 3.5 years doesn't start until the antichrist has European world power
xSZx

User ID: 2659119
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Logic dictates that the number of man for this time as stated in Revelation is something that deals with the spirit of the antichrist as well as an actual person. Therefore, if God is the author of life, and his Son is our Savior then a warfront would be created at the edge of eternal life itself.

Do you think you are the beast, or do you wish to be the beast?
For only the beast may know his own name, and as such would not need it until such time as it be made know.
Thats the way i work, i only know stuff that i need to know when i need to know it.
How does it work for you?

AhhhhhhhHAH hahaha

'exterminatore mundorum'
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: xSZx

Quote from xSZx
For only the beast may know his own name, and as such would not need it until such time as it be made know.
Thats the way i work, i only know stuff that i need to know when i need to know it.

AhhhhhhhHAH hahaha

'exterminatore mundorum'

Apparently, you don't read the bible to any degree and consider how the name of your greatest enemy would be derived. Revelation 13:18 from bible.cc - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
01/14/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

AhhhhhhhHAH hahaha

'exterminatore mundorum'

Peter, get behind me.

Last Edited by IAMIAM on 01/14/2013 04:50 PM
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
xSZx

United Kingdom
01/14/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I laugh and ridicule your irrelevant writings and prophecies of what will come to be.
But, so to am i amused by your growing frustration and infirm mind state.
Cling to your imagined futures of hope and of a savior, for there shall be none.
All you shall know is me.
Your ability to influence and inspire is broken into worthless trash.

What is it that you need saving from?

'in abyssal horror'
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

This could refer to cloning a historical figure.

Example - Ramses III

He died of a head wound.

It they clone him, he would be "resurrected"
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

That's an astute observation. Didn't Walt talk about a Manchurian candidate before he went out of sight? I distinctly remember him talking about an underground facility in Finland. Adds clout to a screwed up papertrail doesn't it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I laugh and ridicule your irrelevant writings and prophecies of what will come to be.
Cling to your imagined futures of hope and of a savior, for there shall be none.

'in abyssal horror'

What sweat shop do you work for shill? Go collect your shilling and send in your handler. You are in way over your head. Why not pray (even in jest) to take the final test if you are so sure of your methods? When you awake one night in fright and the serpent is trying to activate in your dominate eye, and you hear him as he corkscrews and slithers in the matrix, you will wish to God that Jesus is there to extract it from you. Keeping joking it up. It will be real for you soon enough.
xSZx

United Kingdom
01/14/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

'in abyssal horror'

What sweat shop do you work for shill? Go collect your shilling and send in your handler.

Oh No , i Openly do endorse such activity.
But that it is satisfying that you know the pleasure i take from such idiocy and madness.

'ultimum coniuratio'
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

'in abyssal horror'

What sweat shop do you work for shill? Go collect your shilling and send in your handler.

Oh No , i Openly do endorse such activity.
But that it is satisfying that you know the pleasure i take from such idiocy and madness.

'ultimum coniuratio'

I see you are concerned enough that you find it necessary to add nothing to the thread that is constructive. Instead you wish to derail the thread. Whether you are a person of faith or not, there is one simple observation that even a person of lower IQ can come away with. There is a clear dark pattern. Maybe you are not capable of realizing that? Then I will pray to God that you are cured of brain fade. At about an IQ of 100, pattern recognition becomes obvious. The higher IQs master the patterns, and the elite create the patterns. So, where did this come from? The evidence is overwhelming there is dark intent.

GLP