sandyhook

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32756135
Australia
01/22/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: sandyhook
I don't know nothing about computers, but I do know If I don't want anyone to read my hardrive I have to dismantle the box first to smash the memory not just hit my towerbox how many times would I need to hit it to make sure my memory card is unreadable. and mum walks in the room asks you what are you doing..like
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/22/2013 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
16 the first room 16 children killed
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/22/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
how many that were killed were disable or had life threating issues.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33038418
Australia
01/26/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
something that came to mind about the school. I live just over km from 3 schools I always hear the school bells and fire drills and since 9/11 the lock down drill. Now with sandy hook why didn't anyone mention the alarm for lock down that alone is like a car alarm to make the criminal aware and get lost quick. yet did anyone hear any teach recall the lockdown alarm, did mister grene say he heard the alarm NO just the kids at the bottom of his drive yet that alarm should of still be ringing as it was not to be a drill and is ment to alert not just the school but the neighborhood around the school. the alarm is to keep ringing until the area is safe. So really all of sandyhook should of been standing out side their own home watching and on alert for a person who might of got out of the school grounds and headed into local homes etc.
When the 911 call was made we should of heard the lockdown alarm in the background the person calling would of spoken in a loud voice shouting to be heard above the alarm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33038418
Australia
01/26/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
who feeds their cats at the front door when you house looks like mr grenes ay did anyone see cat bowls at his front door, he said he was going up the road for breakfast then in an other story he was going into town. This man seems like a nosy person so why didn't he notice any emergency cars why didn't he hear the lockdown alarm, that alarm should of been ringing when he spotted the kids or he should of heard it anyway and put 1+1 together. Not oh my god what happened are you OK, why didn't he try calling the school as well school children hello call the school the kids are wagging school, not here have a teddy sorry I just fed the cats no water or milk and cookies just sit play and what.. go iron my shirt I have to be on tv soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15241556
United States
01/26/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
who feeds their cats at the front door when you house looks like mr grenes ay did anyone see cat bowls at his front door, he said he was going up the road for breakfast then in an other story he was going into town. This man seems like a nosy person so why didn't he notice any emergency cars why didn't he hear the lockdown alarm, that alarm should of been ringing when he spotted the kids or he should of heard it anyway and put 1+1 together. Not oh my god what happened are you OK, why didn't he try calling the school as well school children hello call the school the kids are wagging school, not here have a teddy sorry I just fed the cats no water or milk and cookies just sit play and what.. go iron my shirt I have to be on tv soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33038418
mmm
United States
01/26/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15241556

I don't know nothing about computers, but I do know If I don't want anyone to read my hardrive I have to dismantle the box first to smash the memory not just hit my towerbox how many times would I need to hit it to make sure my memory card is unreadable. and mum walks in the room asks you what are you doing..like
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32756135

jjj
mmm
United States
01/26/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

jjj
 Quoting: mmm 15241556
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
01/26/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandy Hook Actors - Disappearing Nose Conspiracy Anderson Cooper CNN

spock

prophesyguy
United States
01/26/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

jjj

I can explain whos behind this using the bible,isaiah13.18talkes about the people who rule in the last days,this is it.[Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces;and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb;their eye shall not spare children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33064692
South Korea
01/26/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damage Control...

Finally, a Statement from the investigating authority, the issue NOW is Credability?
""
All 26 of Lanza's victims were shot with the .223-caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

Read more: [link to www.ctpost.com]
""

[link to www.ct.gov]

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Content Last Modified on 1/23/2013 8:18:21 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33116457
Australia
01/27/2013 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone who has cats feed them inside(usually kitchen or laundry or at the back door) or outside the back door, not at the front door. Mr grene said he was feeding his cats and saw the children at the bottom of his drive way so he would of fed the cats at the front of the house.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/27/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
then if we have the lockdown alarm the cats would not be thinking about food but would of gone into hiding aswell . Anyone who has cats know you put the hoover on or a loud noise the cat hides and no amount of the best food will get them out of hiding.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/27/2013 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry guns I don't know anything about them. wonder if Mr grene owns a gun ay I bet he does.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/27/2013 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
really how many men are in to cats not many, most time the woman of the house feeds the cats not the man. most ppl feed their cats before 8am not after brunch.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33444498
Australia
02/01/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
something I thought was weird.. in Mr rosens house he had out of it art work on his wall something I would not put in the lounge room. A blond boy(could be girl) sleeping in bed with a dark doll, with a big rainbow for a bed cover. Thought that pic reminded me of Denver airport and recall another poster who also mentioned the airport with the blond girl in a coffin with a doll wearing a similar dress Emily wore. over the rainbow a song I have not sang, but sounds like a song about dreaming. google rosen images for a pic of the inside of his house you will see the rainbow painting on his wall.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 days before Christmas and he doesn't have a Christmas tree or any Christ cheer in the house, just that big blue coat he never takes off even in the house
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe he is not Christian, but there is a pic of him walking down town hugging the bible, so why didn't he spread the birth of Christ and have grand children what grandparent wouldn't put up a Christmas tree etc
Seeker
User ID: 33445300
United States
02/01/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
sandy and the number 16 again the English M16 secret ppl.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32564302

Ahhh yes, That makes sense. That's why 16 year olds are kill/sacrifice as well.. That fits the criteria.
Seeker
User ID: 33445300
United States
02/01/2013 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
well I did get stuck on the number 16 didn't I, sandhook or the pope. 16 is the high occult number not 11 or 666.
16 is a very high occult number, it is only the beginning means plans went wrong
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32503957

16 is the coming of age. Oh no, now I'm stuck on 16.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
from some of the videos most of the ambulances are parked at the fire house, then we have the beds lifted up in the car park surrounded by police cars. One thing I notice and yes they all make time for it and in this case I don't see anyone person smoking. the kid in the yellow seems to be told to stop walking in circles and walk around
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do we see any woman holding a handbag or car keys NO.. A woman will never leave her hand bag always make sure she has it, and some will take their bag into the servo and leave their kids in the car. yet maybe they took the time to hide it in the car under rubbish and double check the car was locked, even then you will hold your keys to replace the bag.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
America the Beautiful ... and on the 16th riding on a train she wrote the words.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
sandy hook I take is a primary school.... something I also thought was missing. You have children in primary school you are also gonna have young ones at home. So unless all of the mothers found babysitters in 10mins I don't see any prams or mothers carrying babies. As a mother 10 mins is a long time to wait for a babysitter, and I am not gonna call one I am gonna get in the car with the pram and my baby or toddler... yeap blood or no blood I am gonna get there in a hurry and not waste time.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
nice pic of the teacher who was given a coat to wear in the cold weather, yet stuff the kids. Yeah she must of stopped off and took the time to talk to someone to give her that coat then keep driving the kids in fear mode..
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
well thought I was searching something else and ended up in another place.
Joan of Acre
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/01/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
<iframe width="640" height="360" src=" [link to www.youtube.com] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33560565
Australia
02/03/2013 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
the sandyhook kids to sing over the rainbow.. a picture mr rosen has on his wall a song sang by judy yes she was 16 years old.. the children are to sing that song at the footy a song well know by all( well I did think the song was from another movie I yet have to think what that movie is) over the rainbow judy who was a gay icon (stonewall) they also use the rainbow in her memory so you just cant make this up the song, the footy and the parade all wrapped up together.
maybe if you are luck that day it might just rain and the sunshine giving you a rainbow in the sky.. rainbows are a dream, or they are also -------.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33560565
Australia
02/03/2013 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
well I said I don't know were this thread will take me and it has been an insight..

GLP