01/09/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The most successful method in dealing
In fact,
I do not know where I should start in this article
Result
The beauty and wonder of this remarkable behavior

Love and compassion - equality between boys and girls - education and character building - health care - breastfeeding ..... and lots and lots
Continued with me in all fields

Kissing: A kind of physical contact, kissing is an expression of love that the Prophet frequently resorted to. Sources indicate that he kissed his daughter Fatima and his grandchildren Hasan and Hussein (Abu Davud,) and that he recommended it to others.

Seeing the Prophet kissing his grandson Hasan (or Hussein), a person named Akra b. Habis found this behavior strange and said, "I have ten children, but I never kissed any of them." The Prophet gave this meaningful reply: "The uncompassionate will not be treated mercifully" (Buhari, ).

Joking: It is known that joking is very important for children, who have rich imaginations. In narrations related to this subject, it was witnessed that the Prophet made measured and meaningful jokes that at the same time were full of wisdom and instruction both to his grandchildren, Hasan and Hussein, and to other children:

that when he was five years-old, the Prophet took some water from a bucket and tossed it into his face and that he did the same to the other children (Buhari, ).

Carrying on the back and shoulders: Also a kind of physical contact, carrying children on his shoulders or back was an act frequently performed by the Prophet. In particular, each time he visited his daughter Fatima, he would immediately put Hasan and Hussein, who would come to meet him, on his back as a gesture of affection (). Once he prayed with his granddaughter Umame on his back.

Another event relevant to the topic is as follows: Although he recited sixty verses during the first unit of morning prayer, the Prophet completed the prayer by reading one of the shortest verses in the second unit when he heard a child cry. When he was asked why he did that, he gave this meaningful reply: "I heard a child cry and so I shortened the prayer so as not to give the mother distress" (Nasai, ).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31962550
Egypt
01/11/2013 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The most successful method in dealing
[link to www.youtube.com]

The Prophet was especially compassionate toward children. He said:
"I stand in prayer and wish to prolong it. However, I hear a child cry and shorten the prayer to lessen the mother's anxiety." (Bukhari)

Once a man told Prophet Muhammad: "I have 10 children, none of whom I have ever kissed." God's Messenger responded: "One without pity for others is not pitied." (Bukhari)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32180558
Egypt
01/14/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Narrated Umm Khalid: I (the daughter of Khalid ibn Said) went to Allah’s Messenger with my father and I was wearing a yellow shirt. Allah’s Messenger said, “Sanah, Sanah!” (`Abdullah, the narrator, said that sanah meant “good” in the Ethiopian language). I then started playing with the seal of prophethood (between the Prophet’s shoulders) and my father rebuked me harshly for that. Allah’s Messenger said, “Leave her.” The Prophet, then, invoked Allah to grant her a long life thrice. (Al-Bukhari)

In another narration we see the Prophet’s tolerance towards children.

Narrated `A’ishah: The Prophet took a child in his lap … and then the child urinated on him, so he asked for water and poured it over the place of the urine. (Al-Bukhari)

Finally I would like to add another saying of the Prophet that proves that Muslims should be conscious to treat their sons and daughters justly:

“Fear Allah and treat your children [small or grown] fairly (with equal justice).” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30742855
United States
01/14/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread, OP :)

It seems to me the parenting advice within the sacred texts is the most oft overlooked.

This reminds me of a thought I followed through the other day. I was recounting the German I could recollect from my school days and found it interesting I could recall easily the words for father, mother, sister, and brother - I had each of these at the time.

What I could not recall were the words for daughter or son, and it bothered me I could not rely on memory alone to address my daughters as such. I enjoy immensely joking with them in such a way - by telling them something in a way that's impossible for them to understand. They always seem to know when it's something they ought to ask the meaning of or not :)

Just the other day, my younger daughter wanted to see a snake at the pet store. Although she's far too big now for me to be anxious for opportunities to pick her up (bad back and all), I very much enjoy the times where there is good reason to even if she's trying to be grown and won't ask anymore.

I kiss both of my daughters at bedtime each and every night. Some days, they come to me just to give me a kiss goodbye before leaving for school.

Sometimes I am dumbfounded why it is I have such an open, beautiful relationship with my daughters while many of my peers struggle with parenthood. I love my daughters, am honest with them at all times, and encourage them to form their own opinions and beliefs and hardly ever put much more effort of thought into it than that.

I don't see why people have to make it so difficult.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32176750
Norway
01/14/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
All Gods are equal or the same except the prophets... but they do not count.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32360984
Egypt
01/16/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread

thank you

Deaf Cat in the Blue Hat

You are a good model in fatherhood and transactions

----

Love shown to children is called "growth vitamin" by child psychology experts; because as a result of investigation and research, they have concluded that no kind of physical environment provided for a child or care shown can ever take the place of love.

On the other hand, in regard to socialization of the child, love that it has or has not seen plays a big role. When these realities are taken into consideration, it is obvious how important the love and interest the Prophet showed to children is from their perspective. The following examples of expressing love are manifestations of pure love in its most natural and plainest form that a father or grandfather can give a child.

Embracing: Recent studies made on the topic of people influencing one another demonstrate that physical touch is extremely effective. It is a fact that children who are still in the emotional development stage of childhood are perhaps most in need of love. It is foremost the duty of the parents to see that this need is sufficiently met. Many examples can be given on this subject from the Prophet's life:

Anas relates:

"I never saw anyone more compassionate to his family than the Prophet. The wet nurse of his son Ibrahim lived in one of Medina's border neighborhoods. The husband of the wet nurse was a blacksmith. Going there everyday to the smoke filled house, the Prophet would embrace, sniff and kiss the child "( Muslim,").

As was the topic of many narrations of the Companions, the Prophet, sometimes going to Hasan and Hussein and sometime calling them to him, would embrace and kiss them ( Tirmizi, ). He was not only showing this behavior for his own children, but for all children.

Ibn Rabia b. al-Haris relates: "My father sent me and Fazil, the son of Abbas, to the side of the Prophet. When we entered his presence, he had us sit on his right and left and then embraced us so tightly, we had never seen anyone stronger "(Ibn Hajer, .)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32507429
Egypt
01/18/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Praying: A prayer heard from their elders is a sign to children that they are loved. This both makes them stronger psychologically and makes them feel loved. Many children of the Companions who received a prayer from the Prophet were distinguished on the material plane throughout their lives, just as they always felt the spiritual joy of it. In particular, Anas, for whom the Prophet prayed for "many children and much property, a long life and the things given to him to be good and blessed," lived for more than one hundred years and, with the bounty of the prayer, he received many blessings. Aisha related that the Prophet said the prayer of a father for his child was one of the prayers accepted and that he recommended it to those around him. He also made prayers for children who were brought to him for various reasons. The following are some examples:

:

"The Prophet would put me on one knee and his grandson Hassan on one knee and, suddenly embracing both of us, he would say," My Lord! Treat them with your mercy, because I am also merciful to them "().

Abdullah at-Tamimi's daughter Jamri relates: "My father would take me to the Prophet and ask him to pray for me. Then, the Prophet would sit me on his lap and, putting his hand on my head, he would pray for me "( Ibn Hajer,).

Amr b. Hurais relates: "My mother would take me to see the Prophet. The Prophet stroked my head and prayed that I would have abundance "().
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32638220
Egypt
01/20/2013 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

THE FIRST MEETING WITH CHILDREN IN MEDINA

The year 622 ... Two men weary from a long and tiresome journey, Muhammad (pbuh) and Abu Bakr, finally reach days later the Muslims from Medina who have come to meet them on the hills of "Seniyyetul-Veda." Among those coming to meet them from Medina were boys and girls dressed in their best clothing, enthusiastically playing the tambourines in their hands and singing a song of joy, "Talaal Badru Alaina." At just that moment the Prophet went to the side of the children to show openly that he gave them value and importance and to inform people of this. He asked the children:

"Do you love me?" The children responded in unison:

"Yes, we love you very much, O Messenger!" Then, giving them glad tidings, the Prophet said,

"I swear I love you too."

These tidings became so powerful and so far-embracing that they encompassed the whole Age of Happiness and included all children ... At last children were happy, because they had a "prophet" who valued them, gave them importance and loved them and wanted them to be loved and noticed and watched over.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30742855
United States
01/20/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I work at a very diverse manufacturing plant.

Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Burmese, Indian, Iraqi, Pakistani, Mexican, Finnish, Czechoslovakian, and American are all of the ethnic heralds of which I have come to know personally to some level at least one individual at work.

Several months ago, for no reason I could figure, I felt compelled to ask a close friend if he knew of any Egyptians that worked at our facility. He did not, despite the fact he knows the heritage of 90% of the people there :/

Yesterday, I noticed a shining woman I've noticed previously working in an obscure area. She surprised me a week prior with a random compliment. So there I am @ 8:00 AM thinking how provincial it may be that she might need a ride home after work and I'd be granted a comfortable one-on-one opportunity to talk and get to know her briefly.

Seven hours later, I'm rolling my window down to ask if she needs a ride. Of course, she does. She was forced to stay over (my shift usually extends beyond most by ~15 minutes) and her usual ride did not want to wait. She is right to expect most here in America to mistake her for Hispanic. When I asked if her accent was Israeli, she responded, "No, I'm not Mexican" out of habit and limited (but well spoken) English. And of course, she's Egyptian.

We spent much of the time speaking of the second place on my bucket list from which you herald, OP. First time for me to ever speak to an Egyptian and it was a lovely first-hand account from memory regarding some of the places I hope to one day witness for myself.

Glad to see you giving this thread the dedication it deserves, OP :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32800024
Egypt
01/22/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you

Allaah’s Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) was particularly compassionate towards children.
He would take children in his arms and embrace them. He was once hugging his beloved grandsons, Hasan and Husayn, when Aqrah bin Haabis told him, ‘I have got ten children. So far, I have not kissed any of them.’ Allaah’s Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) responded: “The one with no pity for others is not pitied.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

According to another version, he said: “What can I do for you if Allaah has removed from you the feeling of compassion?” [At-Tirmithi]

GLP