SavedByGrace7
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19592461
United States
01/10/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A Guy working for USAir in NC claims he was "Abducted by Aliens"
I hope I don't break any rules by posting this. This is a music video my friends of the band F.O.D. put out. It's based on a true story about a guy who works for USAir in Charlotte. He came to work one day claiming he was abducted by Aliens. This guy is harassed daily at work because of his "out of this world" experience. So Gnat, the lead singer, decided to write a song about it. Im pretty sure he sang and played all the instruments. His riffs are insane.

Hope someone gets a kick out of it, it was made solely to make people smile (and poke fun at the guy at work), and not for them to criticize every aspect of it. I mean, hey, it's not your high budget illuminatti backed music, which makes it that much better. Enjoy!

"Hey admin I wont be coming in, Ive been abducted by aliens!"

"Hey Dr. Zogg, Ill need a note, or USAir will think this is a joke, if you come back another day, Ill need you to sign a FMLAaaaaaa" LOL

Last Edited by SavedByGrace7 on 01/10/2013 06:21 PM
Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
SavedByGrace7  (OP)

United States
01/10/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Guy working for USAir in NC claims he was "Abducted by Aliens"
I see someone doesn't have a sense of humor. Thanks for the 2 stars. Just wanted to make someone smile after a crappy day at work. That's all. abduct

Last Edited by SavedByGrace7 on 01/10/2013 05:53 PM
Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Farley's Ghost

User ID: 31011875
United States
01/10/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Smiley Heres your big smile. Not every one enjoys a break from the madness, doesn't mean we should stop trying though.
Ecclesiastes 1:9-11
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one can say,“Look! This is something new”? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time. No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them.

FOR A GOOD LAUGH: [link to www.youtube.com]
SavedByGrace7  (OP)

United States
01/10/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Smiley Heres your big smile. Not every one enjoys a break from the madness, doesn't mean we should stop trying though.
 Quoting: Farley's Ghost

Awww thank you! hf These guys put a lot of work into it for it to go unnoticed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31520880
United States
01/10/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuck you op and fuck anyone who pokes fun at a person that was traumatized and abducted you are all gonna regret it one day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31520880
United States
01/10/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
and fuck your shitty band
SavedByGrace7  (OP)

United States
01/10/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were poking fun at him cause that was his excuse for not coming to work. It's not about him actually being abducted silly. He actually told USAir that's his excuse for missing work.

LIGHTEN UP! That's all this was about, so apparently you missed the point.

Last Edited by SavedByGrace7 on 01/10/2013 06:20 PM

GLP