Raw Helicopter Footage At Sandy Hook

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 377506
Germany
01/11/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Raw Helicopter Footage At Sandy Hook
Ok guys... go to exactly the 1:22 of this vid..

[link to www.youtube.com]

Do you see the dumpsters at the top?
The area in front of the dumpsters?

Does anyone see any orange street cones?

Because this vid is not matching this pic

[link to cdn1.kevinmd.com]

This is suppose to be taken during the "evacuation"
Yet nothing in the back ground matches the Heli vets from either video.

This pic was during a drill on another day.

They are using it as if it was taken the same day.

This is the ONLY pic we see of kids being evacuated from the scene. No video of a evacuation.
 Quoting: Yuri Gervasii

Good catch!
 Quoting: katballoo

bsflag
Pause the video at 1:26

You will see the same cars on the right side that you see in the picture. The white one at the end. And look past that and you see the cones, they are on the striped lines around the turn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 554016

Exactly, the picture and the video are showing the same event.

However, the MSM already confirmed that the picture was taken during an earlier drill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31968032
United States
01/11/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Notice swat guy on far left with upside down rifle and how hes handling his pistol. I knew not to csrry guns like that when I was 7 years old
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31965685

No shit...you'd never do something that if you are trained. He's too casual about it. The people around you would be real quick to point it out also...IF they were trained properly.

What is on the face of that first on left guy anyway?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31723671

I was wondering that too. Looks like soot around his nose. WTF?

It's obvious these are NOT legit SWAT team members. THey are just thrown together...and that patch on the third guy's left shoulder PROVES it's a hoax.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31962925
United Kingdom
01/11/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just found this

Quoting: None123456

IS it just me or does anyone else want to smack the useless shit out of the retard talking in this video...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
01/11/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wish I knew someone who lived in the area to get the buzz. You remember a parent was going to make gingerbread houses with his daughter ? Well there would have been other parents and grandparents there to do that also. What are the lunch ladies saying ? There is usually one or two custodians on site during the day, what did they see and hear ? Also during the holidays the office is busy , sick kids checking out, late kids being checked in by parents, visitors checking in. As a parent we all know this, the office is busy in the morning !!!!! Where are these people ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 907170

Outstanding question, and you are absolutely 1000% percent correct. Even high school main lobby's are busy during this time of year, and definitely elementary schools between sick kids leaving, kids late because of doctors/dentist/orthodontist appointments, parent volunteers, parents coming in for IEP meetings with staff, etc. Mornings are especially very hectic for most elementary school offices.

They did mention one parent was supposedly in a meeting with the school psychologist, did they ever interview her? I remember hearing about it once, then nothing afterwards. This parent would have seen or heard a lot, seeing that the principal and psychologist left the meeting with her to find out what was going on when the gunman first came in the building. That's the only person, though, that they mentioned being there in terms of parents or volunteers besides gingerbread Dad who took off running into the woods instead of staying with his kid and protecting them (please tell me what parent does that?), and there hasn't been any articles or interviews with her ever since.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31271979

I don't think so. Just searching Reuters news stories found out the school still has allowed no one in but police. Then I found the story that said a 5 yr. old went to the new school and found her cubby in tact moved from the old school !!!!!! So the police moved their things from the old school ? WTH

1doh1
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wish I knew someone who lived in the area to get the buzz. You remember a parent was going to make gingerbread houses with his daughter ? Well there would have been other parents and grandparents there to do that also. What are the lunch ladies saying ? There is usually one or two custodians on site during the day, what did they see and hear ? Also during the holidays the office is busy , sick kids checking out, late kids being checked in by parents, visitors checking in. As a parent we all know this, the office is busy in the morning !!!!! Where are these people ?

Outstanding question, and you are absolutely 1000% percent correct. Even high school main lobby's are busy during this time of year, and definitely elementary schools between sick kids leaving, kids late because of doctors/dentist/orthodontist appointments, parent volunteers, parents coming in for IEP meetings with staff, etc. Mornings are especially very hectic for most elementary school offices.

They did mention one parent was supposedly in a meeting with the school psychologist, did they ever interview her? I remember hearing about it once, then nothing afterwards. This parent would have seen or heard a lot, seeing that the principal and psychologist left the meeting with her to find out what was going on when the gunman first came in the building. That's the only person, though, that they mentioned being there in terms of parents or volunteers besides gingerbread Dad who took off running into the woods instead of staying with his kid and protecting them (please tell me what parent does that?), and there hasn't been any articles or interviews with her ever since.

I don't think so. Just searching Reuters news stories found out the school still has allowed no one in but police. Then I found the story that said a 5 yr. old went to the new school and found her cubby in tact moved from the old school !!!!!! So the police moved their things from the old school ? WTH

1doh1

Weird as hell ain't it?? EVERYTHING about this scenario stinks on ice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31723671
United States
01/11/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Notice swat guy on far left with upside down rifle and how hes handling his pistol. I knew not to csrry guns like that when I was 7 years old
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31965685

No shit...you'd never do something that if you are trained. He's too casual about it. The people around you would be real quick to point it out also...IF they were trained properly.

What is on the face of that first on left guy anyway?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31723671

I was wondering that too. Looks like soot around his nose. WTF?

It's obvious these are NOT legit SWAT team members. THey are just thrown together...and that patch on the third guy's left shoulder PROVES it's a hoax.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31968032

600 miles on a motorcycle? Firing many, many rounds? Burning something? Clearing a chimney?
blind squirrel

User ID: 26857883
United States
01/11/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
They obviously had "people" in the school afterwards. They had to move all the furniture out to the new school. I'm sure there were quite a few people lumping around moving stuff onto trucks etc..
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"
Redcat1
Redcat

User ID: 31717969
United States
01/11/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok guys... go to exactly the 1:22 of this vid..

[link to www.youtube.com]

Do you see the dumpsters at the top?
The area in front of the dumpsters?

Does anyone see any orange street cones?

Because this vid is not matching this pic

[link to cdn1.kevinmd.com]

This is suppose to be taken during the "evacuation"
Yet nothing in the back ground matches the Heli vets from either video.

This pic was during a drill on another day.

They are using it as if it was taken the same day.

This is the ONLY pic we see of kids being evacuated from the scene. No video of a evacuation.
 Quoting: Yuri Gervasii

Good catch!
 Quoting: katballoo

bsflag
Pause the video at 1:26

You will see the same cars on the right side that you see in the picture. The white one at the end. And look past that and you see the cones, they are on the striped lines around the turn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 554016

Exactly, the picture and the video are showing the same event.

However, the MSM already confirmed that the picture was taken during an earlier drill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 377506

Huh?

No way....

All the cars and background match. And there other pictures of this....

Here:

[link to www2.nbc17.com]

And finally there is version of this file that contains apparent original EXIF data....

Filename - 1105 with EXIF Data 2012-12-14__11-05-25image0.jpg
Make - Canon
Model - Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - Picasa
DateTime - 2012:12:14 10:29:57
Artist - Picasa
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
ExifOffset - 218
ExposureTime - 1/125 seconds
FNumber - 9.00
ExposureProgram - Normal program
ISOSpeedRatings - 100
ExifVersion - 0221
DateTimeOriginal - 2012:12:14 11:08:59
DateTimeDigitized - 2012:12:14 11:08:59
ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
ShutterSpeedValue - 1/125 seconds
ApertureValue - F 9.00
ExposureBiasValue - 0.33
MeteringMode - Multi-segment
Flash - Flash not fired, compulsory flash mode
FocalLength - 41 mm
UserComment -
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 1024
ExifImageHeight - 806
InteroperabilityOffset - 3940
FocalPlaneXResolution - 3954.23
FocalPlaneYResolution - 3958.76
FocalPlaneResolutionUnit - Inch
CustomRendered - Normal process
ExposureMode - Auto
White Balance - Auto
SceneCaptureType - Standard

Maker Note (Vendor): -
Macro mode - Normal
Self timer - Off
Quality - Fine
Flash mode - Not fired
Sequence mode - Continous
Focus mode - AI Servo
Image size - Large
Easy shooting mode - Manual
Digital zoom - None
Contrast - Normal
Saturation - Normal
Sharpness - Normal
ISO Value - 32767
Metering mode - Evaluative
Focus type - Auto
AF point selected -
Exposure mode - Program
Focal length - 18 - 55 mm (1 mm)
Flash activity - Not fired
Flash details -
Focus mode 2 - Continuous
Auto ISO - 100
Base ISO - 100
White Balance - Auto
Sequence number - 0
Flash bias - 0 EV
Subject Distance - 0
Image Type - Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Firmware Version - Firmware 1.0.3
Owner Name - unknown<Pd
Camera Serial Number - 1120616719 (42CB16655)
Camera Temperature - 128 C
Sharpness (1D) - 0
Directory index (450D) - 0
File index (450D) - 1
File number - 230 - 3057
Sharpness (A0) - 0

Thumbnail: -
Compression - 6 (JPG)
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
JpegIFOffset - 4088
JpegIFByteCount - 7020

Note the timestamp....

DateTimeOriginal - 2012:12:14 11:08:59
DateTimeDigitized - 2012:12:14 11:08:59

It is possible to manipulate EXIF data...but most people do not know it even exist in digital photos.

Here is another picture of the 'evacuation'

[link to bostonherald.com]

The officer is the same one in the picture at the NBC site above. And the 3 evacuees show up in other pictures during the day.

Here is the girl in the grey and pink from the 3 running with the officer.

[link to darkroom.baltimoresun.com]

So the photos of the evacuation ARE from 12/14.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 377506
Germany
01/11/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the photos of the evacuation ARE from 12/14.
 Quoting: Redcat1

Yeah, you are probably right.

[link to www.globalresearch.ca]

A highly circulated photo depicts students walking in a single file formation with their hands on each others’ shoulders and eyes shut. Yet this was the image of a drill that took place prior to the event itself.[10]
 Quoting: article

[10] 12/25/12 Update/Correction: Note that this photo of approximately fifteen children allegedly being evacuated from Sandy Hook Elementary was reportedly produced on December 14. See Connor Simpson, Alexander Abad-Santos et al, “Newtown School Shooting: Live Updates,” The Atlantic Wire, December 19, 2012.
 Quoting: article
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
They obviously had "people" in the school afterwards. They had to move all the furniture out to the new school. I'm sure there were quite a few people lumping around moving stuff onto trucks etc..
 Quoting: blind squirrel

Yes the furniture and all their belongings we removed to the new school where teachers and volunteers recreated their classrooms. But no where does it mention teachers entering the old school.So someone brought the stuff to the new school but not teachers or parents. The school is still considered a crime scene and is closed to everyone but the police working the investigation. Articles also discussing the future of the building including razing it. The Newtown Bee also stated that no one would ever want to go inside that building again. A plane flying overhead saw debris being carted out to a dumpster.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes the furniture and all their belongings we removed to the new school where teachers and volunteers recreated their classrooms. But no where does it mention teachers entering the old school.So someone brought the stuff to the new school but not teachers or parents. The school is still considered a crime scene and is closed to everyone but the police working the investigation. Articles also discussing the future of the building including razing it. The Newtown Bee also stated that no one would ever want to go inside that building again. A plane flying overhead saw debris being carted out to a dumpster.

JUst like the Twin Towers...get rid of the evidence as quickly and quietly as possible.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

JUst like the Twin Towers...get rid of the evidence as quickly and quietly as possible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31968032

Exactly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28705498
United States
01/11/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to know why the fuck all the cars in parking spaces are ALL facing the same direction.

spock
xblackxsailsx

User ID: 28188055
United States
01/11/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31881031

I don't believe it. I see it but I dont believe it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19188476

So that patch is an airsoft fake SWAT patch?? Holy Shit. Also, look at the second guy from the left, what is sticking out from the back of his helmet? Looks like something is photoshopped on.

Also, does his face look like someone who's just been called to the scene of a mass shooting of kids??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31899789

This patch on the "swat" officer's shoulder may be the smoking gun.

Here's what the official Connecticut state police SWAT patch looks like

[link to www.police-patches-collector.com]

and here's a page that shows the patches from EVERY law enforcement agency in Connecticut. That patch on his shoulder is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

[link to www.police-patches-collector.com]

It's NOT from ANY Connecticut LE agency.

Busted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31899789

And the guy in the middle didn't even strap his helmet on..
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone want to name the girl with purple headband, purple pants and apparent afro in this picture?

She is in front of the girl with the black shirt and pink writing.

I thought the only 'black' girl in the school (actually Puerto Rican) was a victim. If so, who this?

[link to www.ryot.org]

Where did you hear there was only one black or puerto rican girl in the school?
Redcat1
Redcat

User ID: 31717969
United States
01/11/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone want to name the girl with purple headband, purple pants and apparent afro in this picture?

She is in front of the girl with the black shirt and pink writing.

I thought the only 'black' girl in the school (actually Puerto Rican) was a victim. If so, who this?

[link to www.ryot.org]

Where did you hear there was only one black or puerto rican girl in the school?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28188055

Not sure and could be wrong. Maybe it was only in that grade.

But the school appears to very non-diverse.

If you notice. None of the photos of any subjects from the 14th name specific names. No adults, no kids, no officers of any organization.

Many of the photos of the 14th are of the same people over and over again. But not the group in the evacuation line.

The 3 people from the 'evacuation sprint' show up in other pictures though.
xblackxsailsx

United States
01/11/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just to clarify: This is the real Connecticut State Police badge.
[link to www.bailbondsinnewlondon.com]

In this picture:
[link to www.troyrecord.com]

The guy in the middle is wearing it, but the guy on the right is wearing a frickin AIRSOFT SPARTAN NOVELTY BADGE!

[link to redwolfairsoft.com]

Smoking gun!?

[I know this has been said already here but the real badge wasn't posted, I don't think]
xblackxsailsx

United States
01/11/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just to clarify: This is the real Connecticut State Police badge.
[link to www.bailbondsinnewlondon.com]

In this picture:

The guy in the middle is wearing it, but the guy on the right is wearing a frickin AIRSOFT SPARTAN NOVELTY BADGE!

Smoking gun!?

[I know this has been said already here but the real badge wasn't posted, I don't think]
 Quoting: xblackxsailsx

Wait, I think I have debunked the patch thing. It's apparently a "morale patch":
[link to milspecmonkey.com]
(See third row from the bottom)

If the "happy customers" on this website are any indication..it appears that military men and police officers and the like buy those patches and put them on their uniforms to look cool. Not necessarily a "fake" official badge, just something he thought looked cool. And maybe his "official" badge is on the other side we can't see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/11/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where SWAT teams brought in from Sparta (Greece)?

Look at the photo in the link. 3rd guy from left. Look at his shoulder patch.

Like it? Available on the web for less than $10....

You mean the guy carrying his gun like it's a plastic model from Kay Bee Toys and weighs just 2 lbs?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that they don't have any video footage of kids being rushed out of the school.

All they have are those still photographs, which is really odd to me.

Someone was there taking still photo's but no video? These days, just about every phone can take a few minutes of video.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

This has always bothered me. We saw them rushing pockets of kids out during Columbine but not here.

Yep. And Aurora. We saw them carefully evacuate everyone. They confiscated every last phone of every witness in the theater.

We did?
Dayum, I must have missed it. I saw one Youtube video showing a handful of kids milling around the front entrance and NO cops out front and none sliding to a stop in front of the theatre. No ambulances arriving.

I saw around two dozen people more or less calmly exiting the theatre before ONE guy with a so-called bullet would is marched out by a cop to no waiting ambulance.

There were actually several screens showing. So where were all those people?
Same deal as far as I can tell.

Faked incident that didn't happen except what you were told
happened on TV.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh fer sure. And then there's THIS guy:

Dennis Stratford, who works for the school district, happened to be making a delivery to Sandy Hook Elementary School when the gunman attacked. He saw dead children. He saw the remains of dead children on those who survived. He waited agonizing minutes for his own child to emerge unharmed from the school. Two of his neighbors' children did not.

"I go home and cry every night, and I cry every morning," Stratford said.

He went to one counseling session, but the horrific images remain. What helps more is work: sorting through the warehouses full of gifts, delivering them where they need to go, or doing whatever else needs to be done for his town.

"There were nine minutes of evil, and an infinity of goodness after that," Stratford said, sitting on a forklift loaded with gifts. "This is therapy for me."

You remember hearing all about him in the press, right?
Some guy who claims to see the dead kids and then live kids underneath a pile of dead kids?

That's cause, it could not have happened.
Delivery courier for the Newtown Board of Ed.
[link to hosted2.ap.org]
blind squirrel

United States
01/11/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that they don't have any video footage of kids being rushed out of the school.

All they have are those still photographs, which is really odd to me.

Someone was there taking still photo's but no video? These days, just about every phone can take a few minutes of video.

This has always bothered me. We saw them rushing pockets of kids out during Columbine but not here.

Yep. And Aurora. We saw them carefully evacuate everyone. They confiscated every last phone of every witness in the theater.

We did?
Dayum, I must have missed it. I saw one Youtube video showing a handful of kids milling around the front entrance and NO cops out front and none sliding to a stop in front of the theatre. No ambulances arriving.

I saw around two dozen people more or less calmly exiting the theatre before ONE guy with a so-called bullet would is marched out by a cop to no waiting ambulance.

happened on TV.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

I have a business associate that was in the theater next to the shooting. He tells me that there was a second shooter because he could see the flash in his theater. They took off in a hurry and the room was filled with smoke and bullet holes were coming from the other room as well at the same time. Now, he's not a personal friend, I've never met him, but I don't believe he had a reason to lie......
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

1doh1

That's right. Nobody but police... and the Contractor builder. (I can't remember the company name), that was
awarded the no-bid to remove the furniture and desks and all from the school,... and an 80 member team total!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

We did?

happened on TV.

I have a business associate that was in the theater next to the shooting. He tells me that there was a second shooter because he could see the flash in his theater. They took off in a hurry and the room was filled with smoke and bullet holes were coming from the other room as well at the same time. Now, he's not a personal friend, I've never met him, but I don't believe he had a reason to lie......

Thanks again for finding the vid for me. It definitely raised a lot of good questions here.

But, I don't know how he could see a flash inside a closed theatre room. If that were the case every time a theatre unit emptied out at a different time and the lights went on it would disturb people.

I think he was having you on to seem like he had a good story to tell and seem close to the "action".
The worst thing about Aurora to me were all the fake hoaky witness accounts afterward when they were moved to a school
oddly enough.
blind squirrel

United States
01/11/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

1doh1

That's right. Nobody but police... and the Contractor builder. (I can't remember the company name), that was
awarded the no-bid to remove the furniture and desks and all from the school,... and an 80 member team total!

So all that "crime scene" evidence is no good anymore?! Hopefully they didn't slip on the blood all over the floor, right? Oh, wait....they probably had the crew clean up so they can start moving all the crap out of the building and recreating an exact looking interior at the new school?! WTF? Why would they create an "exact" looking environment in the new school??

I would like to know who the contractor was that got the bid to do the work....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

1doh1

So all that "crime scene" evidence is no good anymore?! Hopefully they didn't slip on the blood all over the floor, right? Oh, wait....they probably had the crew clean up so they can start moving all the crap out of the building and recreating an exact looking interior at the new school?! WTF? Why would they create an "exact" looking environment in the new school??

Wow. I would like to know to.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

1doh1

I'll try to track it down. I remember reading that they built all these plywood partitions to protect the integrity of the crime scene supposedly.

I just could not figure out why you would do that, when the most logical thing would be to leave that area alone, what's the hurry?

They always have desks and chairs and crap in storage at schools.

If you just HAD to move, then move the library stuff, the 3rd 4th grade wing and the kindergarten and the other unaffected classrooms and BAR THE DOOR to the two class room crime scenes. Am I right? Surely they could have come up with 34 desks from somewhere.

That is just another tip of the hand, to me that there was no crime scene...ever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh here's the link I read before.
But, as you can see, the content has been
inadvertantly lost, no doubt.

:[

[link to nhregister.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31969227
United Kingdom
01/11/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was sincerily hoping this garbage post would slide to another page so that nobody would be subjected to this steaming pile of obvious disinfo from what seems to be a said shill. This is footage from a drill that took place a while back. If it was real do you think you would see it on youtube? The records are sealed in this case, so stop trying to spread your lies. Take your medication please.
 Quoting: fact master 1071865

It almost matches this video, not from the same helicopter but from the same scene, this is news of the actual shooting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31969227
United Kingdom
01/11/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, is it normal for the grass to be green and the trees to still have their fall foliage in mid-December in Connecticut?

I think this is from a police helicopter.

I remember an interview with a local Fireman.
In his weird discussion with Brooke Baldwin of CNN he says he feels guilty. He also said the first thing he heard
and saw was the helicopters overhead.
He didn't get a call. They weren't CALLING the local first responders.

He also stated that he was surprised it was worse than
he was thinking it was going to be.

His words and actions and Brooke Baldwin's strange behavior.
(She doesn't know what to ask, so there is dead air for a few seconds before she stiltingly asks him what was being said to her in her earphones).

I tried to find this video again yesterday and can't find it.
If anybody saved it it would be nice to see posted.
The Fireman is pretending they have just received 26 wreaths from Oregon. It was a staged interview and extremely awkward.

I think this is the vid you're talking about:

WOW, I have never seen that interview before. That is the most awkward video I have seen to date!! That guy seems to really stumble with a lot of answers. He does give his name in the video, hesitantly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30134987

Two things I noticed.
Surely in the US first responders have beepers? A part time fireman IO knew 20 years ago in the UK had a beeper for quick response, yet this guy says the first he knew was seeing the helicopters.
Also, watch the reporters face when she introduces the report, it's almost as if she cannot contain her laughter.

GLP