Obama in BIG Trouble.

InfiniteTopHat

User ID: 1723760
United States
01/12/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama in BIG Trouble.
My Vibrational Frequency is relative the Presidency because the President's job is to absorb the energy of the people of this country.

And also to energize the populace.

Only certain bodies are capable of such an energetic task.

Which is why President are born, raised, and created since birth.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

And Obama is of an extremely low "vibrational frequency", if you're equating yourself to him, you are as well.

You are controlled without even knowing it; although don't fear. You are stronger than the negative energies and can raise your frequency again and break the control.

The power of change is inside everyone, not just a single person. The power of many outweighs the power of one.
 Quoting: InfiniteTopHat

Obama's is high enough to get the job done.

Or low enough to meet the right ones on the dark side of things.

And when you play with fire, you're bound to get burned.

Last Edited by InfiniteTopHat on 01/12/2013 02:55 AM
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

And Obama is of an extremely low "vibrational frequency", if you're equating yourself to him, you are as well.

You are controlled without even knowing it; although don't fear. You are stronger than the negative energies and can raise your frequency again and break the control.

The power of change is inside everyone, not just a single person. The power of many outweighs the power of one.

Obama's is high enough to get the job done.

Or low enough to meet the right ones on the dark side of things.

And when you play with fire, you're bound to get burned.

Balance

Indeed, but giving all power to one person as you seem to agree with leaves a massive problem...

You unbalance everything in the equation.
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you mason?

They understand the importance of a capstone.

Haha~, and the truth is finally revealed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474948
United States
01/12/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

So therefore we should blindly follow whomever is President?
or
Just the one that you favor?
 Quoting: mikebo2

You should blindly RESPECT who is in office.

And realize that YOU do not have all the answers.

The President gets the CLASSIFIED MEMOS in the mornings.

Not You.

No he doesn't! He doesn't want them. Valerie gets the memos. has the meetings, tells BHO a little about the reports, and screams at the members of congress that go against her wishes. She doesn't have to scream at them now ... they are too chicken shit scared of her to protest anymore. Can you imagine ... they value their gene pool more than they do us ..... go figure ......
 Quoting: Miss Kitty

I am just trying to condition people to not be so disrespectful to people in power.

It is not healthy for everyone trying to sabotage our President. (like people are currently conditioned to do)

We need to work together and not always try to tear the one from the top of the mountain down.

First of all, I don't need to be "conditioned" by you, or anyone else. Eric holder stated he wanted to "brainwash" U.S. citizens, and I suspect that is what has happened to you.
There's a fine line between conditioning and brainwashing and I have made the choice to think for myself and not walk around, like I need to be deprogrammed.

A title alone, commands blind respect by those who feel inferior. Dogs give blind respect to their masters.

Respect and honor, from those with a sense of self-worth, need to be earned. I do not respect nor honor, a person who does not respect or honor America, the Constitution and it's citizens.

I think, instead of blindly respecting a shady character, who has caused enormous hardship for so many people, who hides things that we have a right to know and who has made a mockery of his Oath of Office, you should try blindly respecting the U.S. Constitution, which made us the strongest country in the world, until your "blindly respected president" wiped his ass on it.

Presidents are not "untouchable". The system is specifically set up to prevent them from being "untouchable".

Doesn't it strike you as a little weird that the only leaders who can be considered somewhat "untouchable" are dictators and kings? Yet you put Obama in that category. I wonder why?

I didn't realize that Obama had time to read "classified memos". I mean he is so busy with all the golf games and the multi-million dollar vacations, that WE are paying for. But don't worry about those people who lose their homes or can't feed their kids due to his fiscal policies. I'm sure they are happy to take away the one or two toys they were going to buy their 3 year old for Christmas, so Obama can "body surf" with Reggie Love, for an extra few days.

The country would be in a hell of a lot better shape if the Obama administration kept their promise of less "classified" and more "transparent", but that's a little too difficult for those who think lying and hiding is a virtue.

And it could just be my weird way of thinking, but maybe, when a U.S. Government Official is, against his will, anally raped, beaten and killed while being dragged through the streets of a foreign country, by a horde of out of control animals, it really isn't classified anymore.

And since those actions are considered an "Act of War", we really have a right to know EXACTLY what happened. We should have been the first to know.

I actually feel sorry for you, I have a feeling you are in your 20's to early 30's and have been sheltered inside a very progressive dome.

You obviously have no idea what a good president should be or how great this country actually is when it's in better hands.

You're comments are coming from a very stunted experience and political education. All one-sided.

The Obama man-crush doesn't help your point-of-view, either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31994929
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps you should set you sights a little higher. If that pos is all you think you can have you need counseling. What kind of man are you hoping to meet child of Gerald Ford? It certainly doesn't take much to satisfy you does it? Gerald Ford, the head of the Warren Commission ... one of the biggest pack of liars ever on the Earth! And ... the biological child of G.F. enthralled with the lowest form of make believe humanity, now or ever in existence, should just take his/her little happy ass over to BO and have him. Only a lib would deserve the extreme and complete degradation of character, soul, and manhood (sorry if you are female, in that case, womanhood) that comes with being in close proximity to the very Devil himself.

I am a Bush as well.

So you can't really classify me as a "lib"

My Great Uncle was President and so was my Second Cousin.

And my Biological Father.

Talk about Presidential Pedigree

LOOL.. you are just fuckin nuts.

but thats ok, my whole family are british kings!.. including my mother!.. beat that puffrat!
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, I don't need to be "conditioned" by you, or anyone else. Eric holder stated he wanted to "brainwash" U.S. citizens, and I suspect that is what has happened to you.
There's a fine line between conditioning and brainwashing and I have made the choice to think for myself and not walk around, like I need to be deprogrammed.

A title alone, commands blind respect by those who feel inferior. Dogs give blind respect to their masters.

Respect and honor, from those with a sense of self-worth, need to be earned. I do not respect nor honor, a person who does not respect or honor America, the Constitution and it's citizens.

I think, instead of blindly respecting a shady character, who has caused enormous hardship for so many people, who hides things that we have a right to know and who has made a mockery of his Oath of Office, you should try blindly respecting the U.S. Constitution, which made us the strongest country in the world, until your "blindly respected president" wiped his ass on it.

Presidents are not "untouchable". The system is specifically set up to prevent them from being "untouchable".

Doesn't it strike you as a little weird that the only leaders who can be considered somewhat "untouchable" are dictators and kings? Yet you put Obama in that category. I wonder why?

I didn't realize that Obama had time to read "classified memos". I mean he is so busy with all the golf games and the multi-million dollar vacations, that WE are paying for. But don't worry about those people who lose their homes or can't feed their kids due to his fiscal policies. I'm sure they are happy to take away the one or two toys they were going to buy their 3 year old for Christmas, so Obama can "body surf" with Reggie Love, for an extra few days.

The country would be in a hell of a lot better shape if the Obama administration kept their promise of less "classified" and more "transparent", but that's a little too difficult for those who think lying and hiding is a virtue.

And it could just be my weird way of thinking, but maybe, when a U.S. Government Official is, against his will, anally raped, beaten and killed while being dragged through the streets of a foreign country, by a horde of out of control animals, it really isn't classified anymore.

And since those actions are considered an "Act of War", we really have a right to know EXACTLY what happened. We should have been the first to know.

I actually feel sorry for you, I have a feeling you are in your 20's to early 30's and have been sheltered inside a very progressive dome.

You obviously have no idea what a good president should be or how great this country actually is when it's in better hands.

You're comments are coming from a very stunted experience and political education. All one-sided.

The Obama man-crush doesn't help your point-of-view, either.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474948

If you had an account, I'd give you green karma. ~<3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1476279
United States
01/12/2013 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seems like it should work but it never will.This guy will be in power for many many more years so get use to it.
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOOL.. you are just fuckin nuts.

but thats ok, my whole family are british kings!.. including my mother!.. beat that puffrat!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31994929

I'm getting a kick out of this guy.

- Complete blind faith to known corrupt men.

- Oozing overconfidence.

- Not to mention narcissistic as hell.

It's actually extremely funny.

Last Edited by InfiniteTopHat on 01/12/2013 03:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are a pitiful weak minded fool.

My Biological Father is Gerald Ford

If there is one thing I know...

It's the Presidency.

As it is in my blood.

Ford was an honorable man and respected our country. Obama is one step away from becoming a dictator. I have Zero respect for Barack Hussein Obama II and his sidekick,Valerie Jarrett
 Quoting: ella
Ignore this twat.. he is a delusional liar.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yall muffuckers hate Obama so bad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4269389

I hate all scumbag communists.. he just happens tpo be one of them.

something your ignorant, uneducated black racist mind would never understand.
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
- Oozing overconfidence.

I was bred that way.

It is my Alpha Genetics coming through the screen.

Narcissism is a common trait to those with low "vibrational frequencies".

So you just completely contradicted your "high frequency" lie. Another trait of a "low frequency".

Open your mind, break the control and rise again.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh jesus H crippled christ, you sound like one of those bar room navy seal fakers.."it's classified"
Fuck you. you are nothing more than a god damn liar and bullshitter.

had he been your father you might have even used his real name.
shut the fuck up, your crazy is showing.

Presidents have secret children so we can grow up in an "normal" environment.

For fucks sake.. you have to be posting from a state hospital somewhere.

You do realize everyone here sees the ass you are making of yourself.. right?

you have ZERO credibility and every time you respond, ypou look like even more of a nutcase.

I'm done with you. rational is not part of your psyche.

Pot meet kettle. Try to get along now...neither of you have any "credibility." This is an anonymous forum...who has any real credibility?

Do you two not realize that you are the very core of the problem this nation faces? Quit arguing over bullshit and figure out how to get along...if you cannot we will be ripped apart as a nation! More so than we are already are.
 Quoting: Sol Neman

You can "get along" with fuckin crazy all you want. I eradicate that shit.

this nutbag sits here and claims he is the offspring of several presidents and is going to be one as well and you seem to think we should ignore that delusion and just.. get along. Are you fuckin retarded.

it is lies and liars like this that mislead people and put us on the path to doom.

jackass.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are such a dip shit and shill .. all in one. Congrats! You will make a fine politician.

You will be cheering for me.

Like all the others!

No! .. I won't ..!! How will I know you from any other dip shit and shill?

Because you will see me everywhere during my election.

Pal you are nuttier than squirrel shit and wouldn't be elected dog catcher in a sleepy Utah backwater..
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is true for most.

Unless you have the spirit of a Fallen Angel.

We are Lightbringers

They weren't "fallen", it wasn't of free will or by some accident they came here, they were banished from above.

A massive difference there, friend.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ask OYE he knows a lot on this subject! He can make you say things you dont want to say!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Yes I Can

ohyeah

Nope.. evrything i have said, i wanted to.. let me add. you are fuckin nuts and a liar.
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are here to help, lead, and teach mankind.

Helping, leading and teaching has nothing to due with the narcissistic trait you've been showing. The way you've spoken to others who haven't agreed with you screams, "low frequency".

Name calling... Yeah, that's totally a trait from a good, "high frequency" person... Evil is always angered when it isn't agreed to.

The good know how to be humble in the face of criticism. You don't have to agree, but you don't have to verbally attack the criticizer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32018651
United States
01/12/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.westernjournalism.com]

Very Interesting...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28926569

BAIN BAIN BAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAIN OBUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Osatana:
 Quoting: *Darkzen*

Lmfao
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread derailment though, but you should have done it elsewhere. THis story was told before the election and largely ignored. Obama only goes down, if his bosses want him too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4664704

Leaders deserve respect for leading.

Many have been taught to have contempt for their leaders.

And I am in this thread to CHANGE this way of thinking.

To get people to step back and appreciate what our leaders do for us.

You are in this thread to shill for your boy and spout stupid shit to try and derail the conversation about your boy going to prison for his criminality.

you yourself are no more than a flea on the ass of a mongrel dog that has a psychosis and believes he is some special breed of mixed mutant presidential cum milkshake.. got news for ya. The best part of you ran down your mommas asscrack.

you are a nut.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ask OYE he knows a lot on this subject! He can make you say things you dont want to say!

Yes I Can

ohyeah

can you provide a link or an explanation of how this is done? is it mk-ultra, or something different? maybe a sub-category?

I've read a lot about mk-ultra....but I don't understand how the general public could be influenced by 'trigger' words/phrases if they've never had the programming. Isn't that an essential part? to under-go the psychological trauma to split the personality?

:confused: it's a bit confusing to me...... hf
 Quoting: ladyannie2009

Most public are unawre of the programing taking place!

After watching tv for barely 5 mins. With those Flat screens.

You end up in trance state! The big programming comes from news advertisment! like annoncing the news at specific hours.

then the programming is Done thru Tv Shows running on the channel all day long. (Programming an individual subcouncious can take as little as 3 weeks.)only if he/she is unware of the trance.

When watching the news later on. the trigers words and ignite a bunch of programmed emotional responses.

For exemple i have catched recently my mother and father arguing over a news cast. and i told them to stop and realise they we fighting over sometime they usealy agree on and they were doing it EXACTLY like in the saop opera show they love so much to watch. Its as if the news anchor triggered an hidden person being programmed by the show!

If you actually put this post in ENGLISH i promise to read it and maybe even consider thinking about what you say.

This illiterate gibberish you post does nothing but give me a headache trying to figure out what word you were grasping for with your mis-spelled drivel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22888087
United States
01/12/2013 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
pay no attention to kristov dickle.

he's an egomaniac who claims he'll run the world banks.

he's a satanist who cares not about you but only of his own tainted ilk.

ask the right questions, he'll completely ignore them. ask the wrong questions, he'll go on some stupid ego-based rant about something else.

best to ignore him and all the other jackass janitors on the site. you can identify them by large green karma bars which they gained from reporting old posts and their little zionazi karma circle jerk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29198987
United States
01/12/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very Interesting...

BAIN BAIN BAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAIN OBUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Osatana:
 Quoting: *Darkzen*

Cool poster..scary looking...but cool.
Hardwired

User ID: 31719465
United States
01/12/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd wager this will not bring down Mr. Obama and was put out with the intent to make people who want Mr. Obama removed pin their falses hope to it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30983109

Anyone who is awake has already abandoned the fraud and his sham government, with no consequences.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not all leaders are "evil"

Many have good intentions.

Running the world is a tricky thing.

As there are MANY moving parts.

What you say is true, not all leaders are evil. Yet you shouldn't have blind faith because many are corrupted.

I can read soul intentions of people.

Obama has good intentions.
There is an old saying, you may have heard it. it goes like this: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

That sick son-of-a-bitch has no good intentions whatsoever. he is a fuccking NWO puppet.. soros the communist jew has his hand up the puppets ass and directs the show.

he has NO intentions aside from being a good communist for all of his backers.

Fuck you.

you are a worthless human being, a liar and mentally unstable. You cannot even believe you are living in reality with the shit you post.And if you do.. lithium is in your future if not prescribed at this time.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, it isn't. It is extremely idiotic to give total power to one person.

If you don't quite get it, re-read that quote until it clicks.

I know we aren't free today; so your response to that is to openly give them total consent?

Oh and your constant pompous gloating is actively lowering your "vibrational frequency". Continue and it will bottom out my friend.

My Vibrational Frequency is relative to the Presidency because the President's job is to absorb the energy of the people of this country.

And also to return and spread that energy to energize the populace.

Only certain "human" bodies are capable of such an energetic task.

Which is why Presidents are born, raised, and groomed since birth.

LOL! You cant get more obvious then that!

We are also raised to be frank.

seems you were raised to be Dick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6568391
Bulgaria
01/12/2013 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very Interesting...

I was telling you about it.

You've called me crazy.

They (0bama) wanted to abduct the ambassador and trade him for the Blind Sheik.

The op went wrong when the two navy seals decided to disobey orders.

I was PRAYING that someone from the army decides to speak!

Hope he makes it to cort alive!
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
- Oozing overconfidence.

I was bred that way.

motherfucker had you been standing in front of me for the last hour spouting this silly shit, your beta genetics would have you pissing down your leg as i beat you into a pile of whimpering pink jello.

you are a fuckin tool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22888087
United States
01/12/2013 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
- Oozing overconfidence.

I was bred that way.

motherfucker had you been standing in front of me for the last hour spouting this silly shit, your beta genetics would have you pissing down your leg as i beat you into a pile of whimpering pink jello.

you are a fuckin tool.

Oh you forget that Charm is well embedded in my DNA.

I charm people in person.

you keep editing your posts. i suppose you didn't want to keep the line about genetics of kings... as that would mean you're inbred.

those paying attention noticed that you didn't dispute your ego-mania or your satanic beliefs.

and i've asked you the right questions in previous threads, you never answer those. you only spout the same ole ego-maniacal satanic rhetoric.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread derailment though, but you should have done it elsewhere. THis story was told before the election and largely ignored. Obama only goes down, if his bosses want him too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4664704

Leaders deserve respect for leading.

Many have been taught to have contempt for their leaders.

And I am in this thread to CHANGE this way of thinking.

To get people to step back and appreciate what our leaders do for us.

You are in this thread to shill for your boy and spout stupid shit to try and derail the conversation about your boy going to prison for his criminality.

you yourself are no more than a flea on the ass of a mongrel dog that has a psychosis and believes he is some special breed of mixed mutant presidential cum milkshake.. got news for ya. The best part of you ran down your mommas asscrack.

you are a nut.

With comments like that, I wonder what your childhood was like. :)

It was quite normal. I was taught personal responsibility at a young age.

I was taught to take responsibility for my actions.

I was taught the value of being a man and true to my word.

I grew up with a loving mother and father who counseled me on proper behavior and societal expectations.

I was taught how to hunt, fish, trap and learn the skills I would need to survive and feed my family in hard times.

I was taught a work ethic.

I was taught to respect our history and to understand what it was that our founders created for us.

I was taught what communism was REALLY about and how it kills nations as well as people.

I was taught that I was to protect the weak and vanquish abusers and dictators.

And above all I was taught to recognize narcissistic liars and call them to account. which is why I am beating your ass into the ground here skippy.

You obviously had none of that.

you are a fucking joke.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is an old saying, you may have heard it. it goes like this: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

That sick son-of-a-bitch has no good intentions whatsoever. he is a fuccking NWO puppet.. soros the communist jew has his hand up the puppets ass and directs the show.

he has NO intentions aside from being a good communist for all of his backers.

The President is not in power to satisfy your personal needs, 31994929.

He is there to be a Commander in Chief.

And to take care of things WAY above your pay grade.

The president took an oath, to protect and defent the constitution.

he is a piece of shit scammer, just like you.. and you know fuck all about my "pay grade" motherfucker.. kepp pushing this line of bullshit and you may well find out just what my "pay grade" encompasses.
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 32019762
Australia
01/12/2013 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get a fucking room you two.

And enough of the ego wanking Mr Bickle.

GLP