SaveUSa

User ID: 20038946
United States
01/11/2013 09:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama in BIG Trouble.
Its total bullshit

Look folks your racism is not destroying the President, he is thriving. Your racism is a mental illness; it is destroying your mind.

You need to admit it, own it, and begin to recover. A mind is a terrible thing to waste
 Quoting: lunatex

Your clinging to the lame excuse of racism has ruined yours. If you somehow think that the growing majority that clearly understands what is occurring here is that narrow minded and petty (as the idiot minority feeding your mind), you're so far down the maturity ladder, you might want to focus your attention on simpler things - like maybe on how to tie your shoes properly.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002485
United States
01/11/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bet he's real scared..
 Quoting: ceawaves

If he had ANY sense whatsoever, he WOULD be.

I quake when I think of what it will be like for communists and fascists, when they stand before the judgment seat.
SaveUSa

User ID: 20038946
United States
01/11/2013 09:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry if this has already been stated but this old news......like months old...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1597896

Yes, but the Benghazi hearings are still very much underway.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Miss Kitty

User ID: 31858330
United States
01/11/2013 09:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
O'bama is a pawn. Just as any non-mason president has been.
 Quoting: Razorbackkid

That is just what masons tell themselves to justify the significance of their organization to themselves.

Keep in mind this...

Mr. Nonmason (Obama) beat Mr. Mason (Romney) in the election.

Now WHY do you think that is?

Maybe because the masons are not the top dogs running the show.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Not at all. Of course they run the show. Romney was not as much of an insider as BHO. Romney wouldn't do anything in plain sight that anyone could record and save for blackmail purposes later. He would not be as dependable as BHO. It was the voter fraud that elected BHO and NOTHING else! That is what the elite wanted and they have planned it for years. You don't honestly think the people have any recourse or control of ANYTHING, do you ..?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31564479
United States
01/11/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
does NOBODY check sources? there are none. the western journalism article lists none.

it didn't come from the washington examiner OR the washington times.

WAKE UP

the same people who go on and on about everyone else being "sheep" are the same people who believe an article that has no sources and makes up quotes out of thin air?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
01/11/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
In what can only be described as ironic and poetic justice, it appears that "the chickens have come home to roost."
 Quoting: Rising Son

Riddle for you. Name the last time justice was served in gov't (patsys don't count) in the last oh, 40 years. I'll wait.

BTW, all those same faces from the last 4 presidents are still being instooled, like the stunning horror of Brennan's reappearance.
I know for sure those wet stains on Brennan's shirt weren't the milk of human kindness leaking from his breasts.
Miss Kitty

United States
01/11/2013 09:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

So therefore we should blindly follow whomever is President?
or
Just the one that you favor?
 Quoting: mikebo2

You should blindly RESPECT who is in office.

And realize that YOU do not have all the answers.

The President gets the CLASSIFIED MEMOS in the mornings.

Not You.

No he doesn't! He doesn't want them. Valerie gets the memos. has the meetings, tells BHO a little about the reports, and screams at the members of congress that go against her wishes. She doesn't have to scream at them now ... they are too chicken shit scared of her to protest anymore. Can you imagine ... they value their gene pool more than they do us ..... go figure ......
 Quoting: Miss Kitty

I am just trying to condition people to not be so disrespectful to people in power.

It is not healthy for everyone trying to sabotage our President. (like people are currently conditioned to do)

We need to work together and not always try to tear the one from the top of the mountain down.

OUR president ...???
Life's-A-Bitch

User ID: 1243271
United States
01/11/2013 09:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
make of this what you will

`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`,`

A lion woke up one morning feeling really rowdy and mean. He went out and cornered a small monkey and roared, "Who is mightiest of all jungle animals?"

The trembling monkey says, "You are, mighty lion!" "Later, the lion confronts a wildebeast and fiercely bellows, "Who is the mightiest of all jungle animals?"

The terrified wildebeast stammers, "Oh great lion, you are by far the mightiest animal in the jungle!"

On a roll now, the lion swaggers up to an elephant and roars, "Who is the mightiest of all jungle animals?"

Fast as lightning, the elephant snatches up the lion with his trunk, slams him against a tree half a dozen times, making the lion feeling like it'd been run over by a safari wagon. The elephant then stomped on the lion until it looked like a corn tortilla and then ambled away.

The lion let out a moan of pain, lifted his head weakly and hollered after the elephant, "Geez, just because you don't know the answer, you don't have to get so pissed off!"
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
01/11/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
does NOBODY check sources? there are none. the western journalism article lists none.

WAKE UP

the same people who go on and on about everyone else being "sheep" are the same people who believe an article that has no sources and makes up quotes out of thin air?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31564479

Sources for what?
It's an article pointing out unanswered questions.
[link to www.westernjournalism.com]

Are you stupid?

failyou

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 01/11/2013 10:02 PM
13th-Century

User ID: 31907136
Canada
01/11/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, someone help me out...

the OP listed this link

That article said the info was from the Washington Examiner.
But, they did not link to it.

I googled and got this link:
[link to washingtonexaminer.com]

I want this to be true, but I looked at that link and
can not find anything regarding this.

Someone else check it out and see if you can find it, please.
 Quoting: Zadye

GOOD WORK, ZADYE - YOU CHECK THINGS.

THE ARTICLE IS FOR REAL, BUT IT APPEARS IN THE WASHINGTON TIMES, NOT THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER.

The story from Western Journalism website contained a typo, that's all.

Here is the genuine link:

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]
 Quoting: 13th-Century

that washington times article does NOT contain the quotes from western journalism. as far as i can tell, there is NO source for the quotes in the original article.

i'm not sure what is scarier...the events that took place at Benghazi, or the fact that almost all of you believed this article on mere faith without checking for a single source.

I think we accepted the story, because most of us had heard it before.

However, you are right. There is no source for these Admiral James A. Lyons quotes.

Where did they come from?

Seven other alternate internet sites posted the same story today as the Western Journalism website.
Miss Kitty

United States
01/11/2013 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

Very Interesting...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28926569

Hillary Clinton has decided to testify on Bengazi.

I wonder if she will testify against Obama??

That could cause a split in the Democratic Senate ... enough to impeach Obama on this!!
 Quoting: The Free Galatian

Are you serious ..? She is too protective of Chelsea ... as well she should be .. so Hill is under complete control!
T-Cain

User ID: 1627189
01/11/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
ORLY Taintz is getting closer and closer guys...
 Quoting: nwo_watcher_911

Bull. Nothing touches him. I'm done hoping on a scandal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
01/11/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

No he doesn't! He doesn't want them. Valerie gets the memos. has the meetings, tells BHO a little about the reports, and screams at the members of congress that go against her wishes. She doesn't have to scream at them now ... they are too chicken shit scared of her to protest anymore. Can you imagine ... they value their gene pool more than they do us ..... go figure ......

I am just trying to condition people to not be so disrespectful to people in power.

It is not healthy for everyone trying to sabotage our President. (like people are currently conditioned to do)

We need to work together and not always try to tear the one from the top of the mountain down.

OUR president ...???

Yes

His real daddy would be proud.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30680754
United States
01/11/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very Interesting...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28926569

They wont do nothing to obumma ,they could care less ..they know all that stuff already
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
01/11/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, it was an article that was just made up..ok? And Obama is a lawyer so if he does do anything he is not likely to be easily caught. I like lawyers.......
Life's-A-Bitch

User ID: 1243271
United States
01/11/2013 10:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
bammybeer
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

the OP listed this link

THE ARTICLE IS FOR REAL, BUT IT APPEARS IN THE WASHINGTON TIMES, NOT THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER.

that washington times article does NOT contain the quotes from western journalism. as far as i can tell, there is NO source for the quotes in the original article.

i'm not sure what is scarier...the events that took place at Benghazi, or the fact that almost all of you believed this article on mere faith without checking for a single source.

However, you are right. There is no source for these Admiral James A. Lyons quotes.

Seven other alternate internet sites posted the same story today as the Western Journalism website.

yes and none of those sites had a source either. i'm not even saying the story isn't true. all i'm saying is it irritates me when people pull quotes out of thin air and readers buy into it
Miss Kitty

United States
01/11/2013 10:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

OUR president ...???

Yes

Is your name Pollyanna? I always have thought a leader, of a country, should have an IQ and be something other than a treasonous pile of bat guano with a hard on for America and it's people. When there is anyone that can qualify (I have my doubts if there will ever be anyone again) I will be happy to extend my respect and some faith. Don't preach to me about the pos that is having such a good time destroying my home ... and yours, providing you are an American living person.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

WAKE UP

Sources for what?

Are you stupid?

:failyou:
 Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

are YOU? they give a quote and claim it comes from the washington examiner but it doesn't.

In an interview with The Washington Examiner, Useless Cookie Eater stated "I am a retard"

see how that creates problems? it's probably true, but you didn't actually say it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
01/11/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama, the raiser of taxes, will be removed from power. He will not finish this term. Mark this now.
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
01/11/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just cuz this makes sense to me in relation to this thread somehow.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
01/11/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

OUR president ...???

Yes

Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Who is the real daddy?

I'm not rascist, 'k? But Shirley's got the answer:
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
01/11/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: ACTUAL footage of night consulate attacked- there was no protest - appears also to show someone being detained?

Last Edited by Chrit on 01/11/2013 10:34 PM
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
01/11/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

OUR president ...???

Yes

Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Who is the real daddy?

You know that one. Surely, you have been down that rabbit hole. The trick is coming out the other side. Jesus helps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32004643
United States
01/11/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

OUR president ...???

Yes

says the woman who renounced her US citizenship, and admits she frankly hates the United States

I'm sorry, despite your intelligence, your input here is far too biased and you do not understand what US citizens are currently facing

Please focus your attention on Britain's dysfucntional government, there's plenty to keep you busy there
dizzee
User ID: 19533963
United States
01/11/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

the OP listed this link

Aaron Klein is an author and senior editor of World Net Daily (wnd.com) he has radio show also - wnd.com started investigating from the beginning and has quoted sources throughout. just wanted to let you know that the westernjournjalism refers back to aaron klein which you can find on wnd.com
just saying.....
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
01/11/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
True respect MUST be earned.
 Quoting: Black Knight

The Presidency is a hard role to earn the respect of Everyone.

There are 300 million different views on how to run the country.

Then rule it and stop trying to change it!
Our liberties have been disappearing fast for the past 12 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11564783

Rule it? I was unaware a republic had a "ruler".
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
01/11/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

WAKE UP

Sources for what?

Are you stupid?

failyou
 Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

are YOU? they give a quote and claim it comes from the washington examiner but it doesn't.

In an interview with The Washington Examiner, Useless Cookie Eater stated "I am a retard"

see how that creates problems? it's probably true, but you didn't actually say it

If I can find it....you can find it....if you weren't such a moran.
Examinner YES...Washington Examiner NO.

....but STILL a legit statement from Four-Star Admiral James “Ace” Lyons....which is what really matters.

"Retired Four-Star Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, one of the guests on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” this past Wednesday evening, suggests the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya on September 11 was the result of a bungled abduction attempt...."

[link to www.examiner.com]

[link to archive.org]

cluenort :googmofo:

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 01/11/2013 10:39 PM
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
01/11/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people waste their time going after the President.

He is untouchable for a reason.

So he can DO HIS JOB.

He operates on CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

The public does not have the clearance level nor the insider knowledge to judge his performance appropriately.

This type of slavish adulation is good,citizen.rofl

Last Edited by s. d. butler on 01/11/2013 10:41 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9977516
Australia
01/11/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't doubt for a minute that scumbag did what the retired admiral accuses him of. That said, this will see as much of the light of day as the birth certificate. Anyone in any position of authority knows, to bring down Obama is to start riots in every major city in America.

Not a single one of them has the balls.
 Quoting: ReVbo™

I doubt the paid stooges or authority as you call it will do anything that compromises their pay check and pensions

GLP