Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama in BIG Trouble.
A fuckin liar as well..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31994929

Like I said.

I was born and bred to be President.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Like I said.. you are a fucking usefful idiot and a LIAR.

It's Classified, Bub.

I run for Senator in 10 years

Oh jesus H crippled christ, you sound like one of those bar room navy seal fakers.."it's classified"
Fuck you. you are nothing more than a god damn liar and bullshitter.

had he been your father you might have even used his real name.
shut the fuck up, your crazy is showing.
mezroy
User ID: 20460818
United States
01/11/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
He needs to be held accountable just like the rest of us.Fry the asshole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31994929
Ireland
01/11/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's Classified, Bub.

Oh jesus H crippled christ, you sound like one of those bar room navy seal fakers.."it's classified"

Presidents have secret children so we can grow up in an "normal" environment.

For fucks sake.. you have to be posting from a state hospital somewhere.

You do realize everyone here sees the ass you are making of yourself.. right?

you have ZERO credibility and every time you respond, ypou look like even more of a nutcase.

I'm done with you. rational is not part of your psyche.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13652486
United States
01/11/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bet he's real scared..
 Quoting: ceawaves

Exactly...
Miss Kitty

User ID: 31858330
United States
01/12/2013 12:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
will respect satan himself should he hold that position.
 Quoting: Black Knight

Give it time.

It just may happen. :)

I have NO doubt of that my friend, no doubt at all.

My Man

opoint

Perhaps you should set you sights a little higher. If that pos is all you think you can have you need counseling. What kind of man are you hoping to meet child of Gerald Ford? It certainly doesn't take much to satisfy you does it? Gerald Ford, the head of the Warren Commission ... one of the biggest pack of liars ever on the Earth! And ... the biological child of G.F. enthralled with the lowest form of make believe humanity, now or ever in existence, should just take his/her little happy ass over to BO and have him. Only a lib would deserve the extreme and complete degradation of character, soul, and manhood (sorry if you are female, in that case, womanhood) that comes with being in close proximity to the very Devil himself.
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 12:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
will respect satan himself should he hold that position.

Give it time.

It just may happen. :)

I have NO doubt of that my friend, no doubt at all.

My Man

opoint

Perhaps you should set you sights a little higher. If that pos is all you think you can have you need counseling. What kind of man are you hoping to meet child of Gerald Ford? It certainly doesn't take much to satisfy you does it? Gerald Ford, the head of the Warren Commission ... one of the biggest pack of liars ever on the Earth! And ... the biological child of G.F. enthralled with the lowest form of make believe humanity, now or ever in existence, should just take his/her little happy ass over to BO and have him. Only a lib would deserve the extreme and complete degradation of character, soul, and manhood (sorry if you are female, in that case, womanhood) that comes with being in close proximity to the very Devil himself.
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 12:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry, I really didn't want to say it twice. My computer wants to go to sleep and stop yacking on a forum.
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 12:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Miss Kitty

Do you work in television?

Because you should.

You know all the "keywords" they use.

Who are they? Television does not tell the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103190
United States
01/12/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Finally, the illuminati is ging to play the Obama "Backlash" card!
I was wondering when they would do something to make people hate him. Wonder why they are going to take him out of play now?
[link to media.adamdodson.org]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32010292
United States
01/12/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hate to say it. The same idiots that voted him will fight tooth and nail to keep him in office, even if they are getting taxed out the ass.
Chris12138

User ID: 31656582
United States
01/12/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was already a pinned thread on this but still good to see it get the attention necessary. Hope this busts wide open.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30932679
United States
01/12/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Finally, the illuminati is ging to play the Obama "Backlash" card!
I was wondering when they would do something to make people hate him. Wonder why they are going to take him out of play now?
[link to media.adamdodson.org]

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24103190

Huh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
01/12/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
:shockedO:
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 12:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
A fuckin liar as well..

Like I said.

I was born and bred to be President.

It's Classified, Bub.

You will fit right in. By then you libs will have this country totaled and no one will ever recognize it as the U.S. We will all remember the good old days when this country was a product of hard work and commonsense. You libs fall far short ... so .. you will fit right in. BHO was born and bred to be the illegal pres too. If you are born and bred you already know how your chances fall, in the grand sachem of things, and your talents will be utilized to ram through what ever illegal tripe, disguised as law and order, you have been tested and proven to be adept at handling. Rewarded with all the perks, travel, money and untold riches, stables of willing or unwilling, appropriately chosen, human fodder .. to be appointed as you see fit according to your whims. You pres. people (term used loosely) have it made ... the ultimate rewarded puppet. Wow! What an ambition ... G.F. would be proud.
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/12/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
millertime

Look at the graffiti all over the ceiling in this photo...where the hell are they? The campus slum bar at University of Shit-stain?

How mortifying!

franken-feinstei
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25297165
United States
01/12/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is verified...

The birth certificate issue, the forged Selective Service Card, stolen Social Security Number (still in use by Obama), the missing Indonesian passport, Indonesian school records proving Indonesian citizenship... all of it... will be the subject matter of a conference hearing --

To be held before ALL 9 SUPREME COURT JUSTICES

on February 13, 2013.

Documentation:

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

Please, keep in mind, Richard Nixon was reelected and sworn in, but later was forced to resign as a result of Watergate. Over 30 high ranking officials of Nixon administration, including Attorney General of the United States and White House counsel were indicted, convicted and went to prison.

ObamaForgery gate is a hundred times bigger then Watergate. More corrupt high ranking officials, US Attorneys, AGs and judges were complicit, committed high treason by allowing a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still a citizen of Kenya Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro to usurp the U.S. Presidency by use of forged IDs and a stolen Social security number

SCOTUS printout is below.

[link to www.orlytaitzesq.com]

No. 12A606
Title:
Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants
v.
Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State

Dec 26 2012 Application (12A606) refiled and submitted to Chief Justice John Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court.

Jan 9 2013 DISTRIBUTED for Conference on Feb 13 2013

Jan 9 2013 Application (12A606) referred to the Court.
------------------------------------------------------------

THE DATE OF THE CONFERENCE IS FEBRUARY 13, 2013.

--- Knowing that Obama is looking forward to sitting two criminal buddies of his on the Supreme Court Bench, whenever he gets the chance, as expected during his second term, it is possible the Supremes are going to rise up against him.
 Quoting: 13th-Century

Nixon was a Republican, the rules are different for Democrats. Where have you been?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31702961
Mexico
01/12/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.westernjournalism.com]

Very Interesting...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28926569

I am sorry to burst your bubble but Obama is ok for your overlords in London and he is following the script given to him.

USA is taken and your opinion is worthless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/12/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't doubt for a minute that scumbag did what the retired admiral accuses him of. That said, this will see as much of the light of day as the birth certificate. Anyone in any position of authority knows, to bring down Obama is to start riots in every major city in America.

Not a single one of them has the balls.
 Quoting: ReVbo™

It's not about balls

It's about his boss. EVERYONE has a boss, even the Pres.

His boss gave him his assignments like any boss. "Bringing him down" is your wet dream. Try bringing down his boss if anyone. Pres is just doing his job that his boss assigned him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31791855

The majority of people on this site, and unfortunately in general, are sheeple. They literally, and I do mean LITERALLY HATE Obama. Little to know, if they actually met Obama, he is probably a pretty cool guy. A criminal sure, but nothing more, nothing less. He takes his orders , like you said, from the ones above him. And stupid people think the President of the United States is the highest office in this country. Yea, officially it is. However, our President answers to the International Banksters, and the wealthiest of the wealthy bloodlines, not to mention others. On the 'real' totem pole, he isn't very high up.

All this Obama hate I feel is either from shills, or just really stupid sheeple. Instead of focusing on real issues, they focus on liberal vs. conservative , obama, niburi and other stupid fabricated theories, and a bunch of other things that do nothing but waste time and divert attention away from things that really matter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

You are only partially correct.

Im sick of people hinting that they know how it all works. yes we know that Obama is working with and for others. But don't act like you have the whole power stucture figured out you don't know shit. If you do you should share it with us. what do you mean the real totem pole, who are these others? who are all of these people higher up? tell us!
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 12:47 AM

Report Abusive Post

Do you work in television?

Because you should.

You know all the "keywords" they use.

Then think for yourself darling.

Why do you automatically assume that the Warren Commission is "evil"?

Maybe there were other things that were more important in terms of governing and protecting the country at that time.

Absolutely there was! They were taking care of their own. Lying to the masses about the popular elite that were involved with blowing the head off of a very popular pres. who had just told the Rothschild demented and degenerated Satanists to take a hike, is always more important than bringing the current pieces of shit, murdering but highly exposed and high level politicians who were not happy with taking care of their country, Constitution and citizens, to justice for their crimes. Citizens, pride of country, loyalty, honesty (such an antiquated concept) get in the way and don't approve of things like Bohemian Grove, the Satanists .. Oh sorry, I mean politicians playground and pseudo office, where the fate of the World is decided by filth of the bloodlines. I assume nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15775729
United States
01/12/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are a pitiful weak minded fool.

My Biological Father is Gerald Ford

If there is one thing I know...

It's the Presidency.

As it is in my blood.

Ford was an honorable man and respected our country. Obama is one step away from becoming a dictator. I have Zero respect for Barack Hussein Obama II and his sidekick,Valerie Jarrett
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 12:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

It's not about balls

It's about his boss. EVERYONE has a boss, even the Pres.

His boss gave him his assignments like any boss. "Bringing him down" is your wet dream. Try bringing down his boss if anyone. Pres is just doing his job that his boss assigned him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31791855

The majority of people on this site, and unfortunately in general, are sheeple. They literally, and I do mean LITERALLY HATE Obama. Little to know, if they actually met Obama, he is probably a pretty cool guy. A criminal sure, but nothing more, nothing less. He takes his orders , like you said, from the ones above him. And stupid people think the President of the United States is the highest office in this country. Yea, officially it is. However, our President answers to the International Banksters, and the wealthiest of the wealthy bloodlines, not to mention others. On the 'real' totem pole, he isn't very high up.

All this Obama hate I feel is either from shills, or just really stupid sheeple. Instead of focusing on real issues, they focus on liberal vs. conservative , obama, niburi and other stupid fabricated theories, and a bunch of other things that do nothing but waste time and divert attention away from things that really matter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

You are only partially correct.

Im sick of people hinting that they know how it all works. yes we know that Obama is working with and for others. But don't act like you have the whole power stucture figured out you don't know shit. If you do you should share it with us. what do you mean the real totem pole, who are these others? who are all of these people higher up? tell us!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22176654

I didn't say anything about a real totem pole? Others? You either are not referring to me or, if you are, you are not reading any of my posts. By the way .. in ref. to the totem pole ... BHO is 35 out of 100. That is how the totem pole works.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4269389
United States
01/12/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yall muffuckers hate Obama so bad
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
01/12/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yall muffuckers hate Obama so bad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4269389

'peep'
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 01:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
You are a pitiful weak minded fool.

My Biological Father is Gerald Ford

If there is one thing I know...

It's the Presidency.

As it is in my blood.

Ford was an honorable man and respected our country. Obama is one step away from becoming a dictator. I have Zero respect for Barack Hussein Obama II and his sidekick,Valerie Jarrett
 Quoting: ella

No he was not. He was a tool just like all the other recent pretend pres. He headed the group that lied out their asses about a situation that changed this United Stated to a most horrible direction, and a long drawn out painful demise of justice, that totally was not necessary. They are in the circle and can not get out but by honest means ... and will sacrifice the rest of us, in a heartbeat, to further their own despicable agenda that results in death and destruction of this once great country.
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 31995114
United States
01/12/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama wont get into any trouble over this for god sake. The federal banking government run the show now not obama. He is just a puppet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31983428

agent
101icu
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 01:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Obama wont get into any trouble over this for god sake. The federal banking government run the show now not obama. He is just a puppet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31983428

agent
 Quoting: 2be0rnot2be

You have to admit though he loves loves loves his job .. and all the perks we, the taxed to death, afford him.
Miss Kitty

United States
01/12/2013 01:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

Then think for yourself darling.

Why do you automatically assume that the Warren Commission is "evil"?

Maybe there were other things that were more important in terms of governing and protecting the country at that time.

Absolutely there was! They were taking care of their own. Lying to the masses about the popular elite that were involved with blowing the head off of a very popular pres. who had just told the Rothschild demented and degenerated Satanists to take a hike, is always more important than bringing the current pieces of shit, murdering but highly exposed and high level politicians who were not happy with taking care of their country, Constitution and citizens, to justice for their crimes. Citizens, pride of country, loyalty, honesty (such an antiquated concept) get in the way and don't approve of things like Bohemian Grove, the Satanists .. Oh sorry, I mean politicians playground and pseudo office, where the fate of the World is decided by filth of the bloodlines. I assume nothing.

Maybe these "Men of Power" know more than you.

Just a thought you should entertain.

Deep in your subconscious.

You are such a dip shit and shill .. all in one. Congrats! You will make a fine politician.
YupIBelieveYou

User ID: 25100338
United States
01/12/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.westernjournalism.com]

Very Interesting...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28926569

BAIN BAIN BAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAIN OBUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osatana
 Quoting: *Darkzen*

F'n Awesome!! + 1

rockon
Cum dignitatis infixae omnibus humanae familiae partibus et eorum jurum aequalium , quae abalienari non possunt , agnitio constituat et in orbe terrarum libertatis et justitiae et pacis fundamentum
Sol Neman

User ID: 31039469
United States
01/12/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's Classified, Bub.

Presidents have secret children so we can grow up in an "normal" environment.

For fucks sake.. you have to be posting from a state hospital somewhere.

You do realize everyone here sees the ass you are making of yourself.. right?

you have ZERO credibility and every time you respond, ypou look like even more of a nutcase.

I'm done with you. rational is not part of your psyche.

Pot meet kettle. Try to get along now...neither of you have any "credibility." This is an anonymous forum...who has any real credibility?

Do you two not realize that you are the very core of the problem this nation faces? Quit arguing over bullshit and figure out how to get along...if you cannot we will be ripped apart as a nation! More so than we are already are.

Last Edited by Sol Neman on 01/12/2013 01:16 AM
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
Nerve03
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/12/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
is this for real?

GLP