Obama in BIG Trouble.

Miss Kitty

User ID: 31858330
United States
01/12/2013 01:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama in BIG Trouble.

Absolutely there was! They were taking care of their own. Lying to the masses about the popular elite that were involved with blowing the head off of a very popular pres. who had just told the Rothschild demented and degenerated Satanists to take a hike, is always more important than bringing the current pieces of shit, murdering but highly exposed and high level politicians who were not happy with taking care of their country, Constitution and citizens, to justice for their crimes. Citizens, pride of country, loyalty, honesty (such an antiquated concept) get in the way and don't approve of things like Bohemian Grove, the Satanists .. Oh sorry, I mean politicians playground and pseudo office, where the fate of the World is decided by filth of the bloodlines. I assume nothing.
 Quoting: Miss Kitty

Maybe these "Men of Power" know more than you.

Just a thought you should entertain.

Deep in your subconscious.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

You are such a dip shit and shill .. all in one. Congrats! You will make a fine politician.

You will be cheering for me.

Like all the others!

No! .. I won't ..!! How will I know you from any other dip shit and shill?
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 28683948
Canada
01/12/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps you should set you sights a little higher. If that pos is all you think you can have you need counseling. What kind of man are you hoping to meet child of Gerald Ford? It certainly doesn't take much to satisfy you does it? Gerald Ford, the head of the Warren Commission ... one of the biggest pack of liars ever on the Earth! And ... the biological child of G.F. enthralled with the lowest form of make believe humanity, now or ever in existence, should just take his/her little happy ass over to BO and have him. Only a lib would deserve the extreme and complete degradation of character, soul, and manhood (sorry if you are female, in that case, womanhood) that comes with being in close proximity to the very Devil himself.

Do you work in television?

Because you should.

You know all the "keywords" they use.

Who are they? Television does not tell the truth.

its not about truth... its something called mk ultra.. well. oups.

oh what the hell.
:P

MSM news anchors!! most of them are Handlers without even knowing it! Those keywords are... well, Triggers for many many things as well as "Magic Spells" to turn the ego agaisnt the spirit of those who watch. Its like a curse, but it very soft.

It just cause confusion in the sub conciouss and cause you Ego to fight you subconciouss instead of working together!

Just like a command line in programmation. Command lines for the subcouncious are Called "Sugestions" Written at the imperative.

Much like an order, whithout being one.

Ask OYE he knows a lot on this subject! He can make you say things you dont want to say!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
01/12/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
ocrocka
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/12/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
ocrocka
 Quoting: WindyMind

franken-feinstei
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19776300
United States
01/12/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
You got this guy talking shit and he probably would have never acted either.
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/12/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ask OYE he knows a lot on this subject! He can make you say things you dont want to say!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Yes I Can

ohyeah

now that looks close to obama slogan! :P

I tryed to explain to some of my friends what the "in god we trust" on the paper money.

I told them it was a spell, but they dont beleive me! Hey can,t say i warned them!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Hardwired

User ID: 31719465
United States
01/12/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
will this end up like fast and furious?
 Quoting: TTX8K82

The Obamedia will find something shiny to distract the sheeple with.

Some endless coverage of a celebrity dying. I have no doubt they would sacrifice one of their jugglers and clowns for this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634496
United States
01/12/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
:valentine:
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 31995114
United States
01/12/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama wont get into any trouble over this for god sake. The federal banking government run the show now not obama. He is just a puppet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31983428

agent
 Quoting: 2be0rnot2be

You have to admit though he loves loves loves his job .. and all the perks we, the taxed to death, afford him.

pigchef...ohyeah
101icu
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
01/12/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think this president, who thinks he is king, would go quietly. This makes it tricky. I put nothing past this usurper, physical removal might be required. This action would have to be taken by our top military leaders. By the time his four years are up, he may, at the rate he is going, have placed enough of his people in power that it would not happen. Now what?????? I think you know, but hesitate to accept it.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4664704
United States
01/12/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Like I said.. you are a fucking usefful idiot and a LIAR.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31994929

It's Classified, Bub.

I run for Senator in 10 years

You will fit right in. By then you libs will have this country totaled and no one will ever recognize it as the U.S. We will all remember the good old days when this country was a product of hard work and commonsense. You libs fall far short ... so .. you will fit right in. BHO was born and bred to be the illegal pres too. If you are born and bred you already know how your chances fall, in the grand sachem of things, and your talents will be utilized to ram through what ever illegal tripe, disguised as law and order, you have been tested and proven to be adept at handling. Rewarded with all the perks, travel, money and untold riches, stables of willing or unwilling, appropriately chosen, human fodder .. to be appointed as you see fit according to your whims. You pres. people (term used loosely) have it made ... the ultimate rewarded puppet. Wow! What an ambition ... G.F. would be proud.

I am also directly descended from George Washington.

The Founder of this Country.

flag waver

So what you are saying then are you are all a bunch of inbred idiots then? Or they are all just "Secret children"? Puzzling that this has never been traced before. Good thread derailment though, but you should have done it elsewhere. THis story was told before the election and largely ignored. Obama only goes down, if his bosses want him too.
Liquid_Pestilence

User ID: 26997671
United States
01/12/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
google search
Muslim's in the Obama ministration
Muslim's in the white house

Also, they turned a blind eye to Holder giving guns to the Mexican cartel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12582603

this is what i found ...

:all bow satan:
"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." Robert Green Ingersoll
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
01/12/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
google search
Muslim's in the Obama ministration
Muslim's in the white house

Also, they turned a blind eye to Holder giving guns to the Mexican cartel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12582603

this is what i found ...

:all bow satan:
 Quoting: Liquid_Pestilence

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 31883539
United States
01/12/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I Can

ohyeah

can you provide a link or an explanation of how this is done? is it mk-ultra, or something different? maybe a sub-category?

I've read a lot about mk-ultra....but I don't understand how the general public could be influenced by 'trigger' words/phrases if they've never had the programming. Isn't that an essential part? to under-go the psychological trauma to split the personality?

confused it's a bit confusing to me...... hf
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Brave One
User ID: 25080411
United States
01/12/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
God Can Touch Him!
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/12/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I Can

ohyeah

can you provide a link or an explanation of how this is done? is it mk-ultra, or something different? maybe a sub-category?

I've read a lot about mk-ultra....but I don't understand how the general public could be influenced by 'trigger' words/phrases if they've never had the programming. Isn't that an essential part? to under-go the psychological trauma to split the personality?

confused it's a bit confusing to me...... hf
 Quoting: ladyannie2009

Most public are unawre of the programing taking place!

After watching tv for barely 5 mins. With those Flat screens.

You end up in trance state! The big programming comes from news advertisment! like annoncing the news at specific hours.

then the programming is Done thru Tv Shows running on the channel all day long. (Programming an individual subcouncious can take as little as 3 weeks.)only if he/she is unware of the trance.

When watching the news later on. the trigers words and ignite a bunch of programmed emotional responses.

For exemple i have catched recently my mother and father arguing over a news cast. and i told them to stop and realise they we fighting over sometime they usealy agree on and they were doing it EXACTLY like in the saop opera show they love so much to watch. Its as if the news anchor triggered an hidden person being programmed by the show!

InfiniteTopHat

User ID: 1723760
United States
01/12/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread derailment though, but you should have done it elsewhere. THis story was told before the election and largely ignored. Obama only goes down, if his bosses want him too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4664704

Leaders deserves respect for leading.

Many have been taught to have contempt for their leaders.

And I am in this thread to CHANGE this way of thinking.

To get people to step back and appreciate what our leaders do for us.

No, they do not. They deserve respect when they earn it.

Go ahead and keep shilling away, sheep are content to remain blind and deaf. So be a good little sheep and cheer for your dictator!
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/12/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread derailment though, but you should have done it elsewhere. THis story was told before the election and largely ignored. Obama only goes down, if his bosses want him too.

Leaders deserves respect for leading.

... All it toke is that "some guys" who wanted power! convinced other guys that they needed a leader and they accepted.

Good people are too good.

Enlighted beings are pretty close to stupid sometime.

Maybe because in circular logic Stupid and enlighted are the closest one to another.

InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Leaders deserve respect for leading.

No, they do not. They deserve respect when they earn it.

Go ahead and keep shilling away, sheep are content to remain blind and deaf. So be a good little sheep and cheer for your dictator!
 Quoting: InfiniteTopHat

When you win the Presidential Election you EARN respect.

You have an odd notion of respect. It is a two way street, not a one way road as you believe. Respect others to obtain respect.

"You have to respect me because I did this!"
No. That's not how it works.
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not all leaders are "evil"

Many have good intentions.

Running the world is a tricky thing.

As there are MANY moving parts.

What you say is true, not all leaders are evil. Yet you shouldn't have blind faith because many are corrupted.
Jeepster

User ID: 7909456
United States
01/12/2013 02:28 AM

Report Abusive Post

What you say is true, not all leaders are evil. Yet you shouldn't have blind faith because many are corrupted.

I can read soul intentions of people.

Obama has good intentions.

Who the hell are you, you freak??? STHU. Your pompous posts are sickening.

Last Edited by Jeepster on 01/12/2013 02:31 AM
Live life to the fullest, laugh often, never let fear run your days.
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yet you shouldn't have blind faith because many are corrupted.

In order to be at that level of power you deal with corruption and other powerful people on a daily basis.

You are not just dealing with "common" mom and pop folk.

You deal with the biggest sharks in the world.

And you have to out-muscle and maneuver them as President.

You already threw out any kind of validation you could of had. You openly admitted you would support an American dictatorship; meaning you do not have the American spirit.

"Dictators free themselves, but enslave the people."

I truly hope you can find your way back to sanity.
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/12/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

... All it toke is that "some guys" who wanted power! convinced other guys that they needed a leader and they accepted.

Maybe because in circular logic Stupid and enlighted are the closest one to another.

hey hey hey! i made you say soemthing!

Did you felt i alluded to that? :P

i was not in anyway alluding to the possibility that some leaders were evil!

hiding

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/12/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Being a good person isn't that tricky, it only requires that you do not do shitty stuff.
InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
The RIGHT Dictator is just want we need.

To get our country back on track.

And to INSPIRE the People.

No, it isn't. It is extremely idiotic to give total power to one person.

If you don't quite get it, re-read that quote until it clicks.

I know we aren't free today; so your response to that is to openly give them total consent?

"But you said we could!"

Oh and your constant pompous gloating is actively lowering your "vibrational frequency". Continue and it will bottom out my friend.
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/12/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Being a good person isn't that tricky, it only requires that you do not do shitty stuff.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22176654

A President job is to not to be a good person.

He is there to protect you from external threats.

And most of the stuff he prevents goes unnoticed because...It's Classified.

Hear no evil, Say no evil, talk no evil... Just go by and do like google!

the only thing leaders are good for so far is to attract lead to them.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008041
Australia
01/12/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.westernjournalism.com]

Very Interesting...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28926569

odance

suck my balls
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/12/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The RIGHT Dictator is just want we need.

To get our country back on track.

And to INSPIRE the People.

No, it isn't. It is extremely idiotic to give total power to one person.

If you don't quite get it, re-read that quote until it clicks.

I know we aren't free today; so your response to that is to openly give them total consent?

Oh and your constant pompous gloating is actively lowering your "vibrational frequency". Continue and it will bottom out my friend.

My Vibrational Frequency is relative the Presidency because the President's job is to absorb the energy of the people of this country.

And also to energize the populace.

Only certain bodies are capable of such an energetic task.

Which is why President are born, raised, and created since birth.

LOL! You cant get more obvious then that!

InfiniteTopHat

United States
01/12/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Vibrational Frequency is relative the Presidency because the President's job is to absorb the energy of the population.

And also to energize the populace.

Only certain bodies are capable of such an energetic task.

Which is why President are born, raised, and created since birth.

And Obama is of an extremely low "vibrational frequency", if you're equating yourself to him, you are as well.

You are controlled without even knowing it; although don't fear. You are stronger than the negative energies and can raise your frequency again and break the control.

The power of change is inside everyone, not just a single person. The power of many outweighs the power of one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27133742
United States
01/12/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

hope they can bring this slim bucket obama down
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

We can only HOPE he gets impeached. The impeachable list continues.

[link to www.examiner.com]

[link to www.southmilwaukeenow.com]

Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life As Gun Ban Executive Order Looms....

[link to www.slate.com]

The idea that President Obama could evade the debt limit by ordering the Treasury Department to mint a $1 trillion platinum coin started off as a joke, or a quasi-joke, but now, thanks in part to Paul Krugman as well as to many other influential commentators (even the former head of the U.S. Mint), is being taken seriously. And if serious people take it seriously, then the coin loses its fairy-tale quality, and why not go through with it? The answer is that the legal case for the platinum coin is not as strong as people think, and if the president gets this wrong, the consequences could be severe.

[link to verdict.justia.com]

GLP