Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,359,055
Pageviews Today: 1,861,964Threads Today: 473Posts Today: 8,001
02:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Senator Feinstein and staff Forgot to Pay for their Domain Name. It was Bought by Ares Armor!

FatalW1shes  (OP)

User ID: 18009481
United States
01/12/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Senator Feinstein and staff Forgot to Pay for their Domain Name. It was Bought by Ares Armor!
Actually, this is 100% complete bullshit!

Fact is, the domain was NEVER owned or used by Feinstein. It has be registered by domain prospectors previously, but NEVER registered or used by Feinstein, or her staff, in any capacity. They certainly did NOT forgot to pay for their Domain Name, because it was never theirs to begin with. Ever.

Did you make this story up, or are you just ignorant? My guess would be the latter.

Quoting: Paganini 32008282

First off fuck you for being a dick.

Now that is out of the way...after checking into this all evening, it was her official fan website. It was reported to me by a reliable source it was hers.....it was her fanbase.

I'm sure they are fucking crying now. I'm happy about it.

So this makes it even better in my book.

Her new fans are 2a supporters now

So it's still a big fuck you to her.

This gives me ideas for other dicks like Cuomo and Bloomberg.....
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/12/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Senator Feinstein and staff Forgot to Pay for their Domain Name. It was Bought by Ares Armor!
franken-feinstei
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31701024
United States
01/12/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
YES! THIS IS AMAZING!

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Paganini
User ID: 32008282
Canada
01/12/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
And no matter what the truth at this point, it will be from here on out known as a big joke on Frankenstein
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31898509

Yeah, but that joke will only survive in a few feeble minds who believe that because they read it on GLP, damn, it must be true. Bottom line is it's not funny at all if it's 100% bullshit. What's funny, is when the joke backfires and makes the joker look like an ass.

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30075865
United States
01/12/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
:franken-feinstei:
 Quoting: The Sonic Dreamer

ahhhahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21357052
United States
01/12/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fact is, the domain was NEVER owned or used by Feinstein. It has be registered by domain prospectors previously, but NEVER registered or used by Feinstein, or her staff, in any capacity. They certainly did NOT forgot to pay for their Domain Name, because it was never theirs to begin with. Ever.

Did you make this story up, or are you just ignorant? My guess would be the latter.

Now that is out of the way...after checking into this all evening, it was her official fan website. It was reported to me by a reliable source it was hers.....it was her fanbase.

I'm sure they are fucking crying now. I'm happy about it.

So this makes it even better in my book.

Her new fans are 2a supporters now

So it's still a big fuck you to her.

This gives me ideas for other dicks like Cuomo and Bloomberg.....
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

The main point is that they now can now control what google says about her and since she is one of the main gun control advocates this is an great thing to hear.bump And post links around the web to this.
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
01/12/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Paganini
User ID: 32008282
Canada
01/12/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now that is out of the way...after checking into this all evening, it was her official fan website. It was reported to me by a reliable source it was hers.

Really? What reliable source reported it to you? Where's your proof? Oh right, it doesn't exist. /thread.

And thanks for the "fuck you", I see you, and raise you. Twat.

stfu
ladyannie2009

User ID: 31883539
United States
01/12/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Resister

..... shocked that actually was very creepy.... lolsign

...but feinkenstein loosing her domain name?? cute roflmao giggle
ohyeah hahaha blue
...................... wave
laugh wave

:goofy thum: ........... :loveit:
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Bornready
User ID: 30099313
United States
01/12/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's not even a full battle, it's just a really good hit. But look how it works wonders for morale. I am not worried that we will lose this country. I have faith in myself, my children and the majority of my fellow citizens.

Thanks for this uplifting post, really.... Thank you OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008041
Australia
01/12/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now that is out of the way...after checking into this all evening, it was her official fan website. It was reported to me by a reliable source it was hers.

Really? What reliable source reported it to you? Where's your proof? Oh right, it doesn't exist. /thread.

And thanks for the "fuck you", I see you, and raise you. Twat.

stfu

nice.

cruisecruisecruisecruisecruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008041
Australia
01/12/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

norespect

perhaps, but by the time people figure out if that is true or not, the damage of this will have gone viral against her. And no matter what the truth at this point, it will be from here on out known as a big joke on Frankenstein
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31898509

no not really.....the jokes on morons like you who believe everything they read on the internet

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26194713
United States
01/12/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29198987
United States
01/12/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Mongo stevens
User ID: 31881389
United States
01/12/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
U guys know what ares armor does? Hey r in my ton and they sell gun kits that let you build a 1911 45 and n ar-15 with no serial numbers or need to ever register them, high quality, all former military. Awesome guys most of them too. Aresarmor.com
Mongo
User ID: 31881389
United States
01/12/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I meant to type they are in my town, their bullet proof quick release backpack is awesome. Get build kits for 30rd clips too!
Nailer45
User ID: 31051184
United States
01/12/2013 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
so feinstein now supports the 2nd amendment..LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28886687
United States
01/13/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is whitehouse.gov expiring soon?

GLP