Sandy Hook - The Legend of Kaitlin Roig ----Updated 2-13-13

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31791855
United States
01/11/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Hook - The Legend of Kaitlin Roig ----Updated 2-13-13

There was some minor confusion between "bathroom" and "closet" in the initial reporting which nobody bothered to correct because NOBODY ELSE GIVES A SHIT.

Meanwhile you're dragging another innocent victim's name through the mud and exposing her to who knows what by putting her face and name out on sites like this which cater to the mentally ill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13806508

That is not minor confusion. Everything in this crock of shit case is "minor confusion" to you. The guns; Adam/Ryan; mother a teacher; buzzed in, no shot his way in; six killed in Soto's room and seven found in the closet. No , wait, some got out and ended up at Gene Rosen's. Hard drives destroyed. Lack of photographic evidence. Others detained by police at the scene.

I'll tell you why I'm here. I live in Connecticut. I have kids that go to public school in Connecticut. I also know when am being lied to.It's my tax dollars that support these state cops and politicians.

Do you understand?

The question is: why are you here, 6508?

P.S.- explain why there is not one single story even containing the word 'roig' in the Newtown Bee's database?
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

lying isn't against the law
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31791855

Of course it is. It is called perjury. It can also lead to conspiracy charges, as well as "accessory to" charges. Oh yeah, "Giving false information" rings a bell as well.

GTFO shill
 Quoting: The Sonic Dreamer

people lie to me all the time

if you include the media, I get lied to every day

they don't get arrested for perjury
s.j
User ID: 31985254
United States
01/11/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
these goons and twits are liars not actors. i'm sure these olive drab/camo goobergomers fancy themselves actors but they are what they are: members of the world's biggest dumbfuckers club
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/11/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know she is lying when she said she put herself and 15 kids aged 6 and 7 into a space she claims was 3X3. It would have had a sink and a commode in their as well.

I am afraid her valiantly stacking a child on the tank in no way lessons the impossible logistics of this alleged feat and THAT is why the story got changed to the vague
description "closet".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25254305
United States
01/11/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sent a Good Karma your way, OP, which you deserve for fighting so well in a shill ambush like this.

Now I haven't been anywhere near an elementary school for years, but - do they really have a bathroom in the classrooms?

Will someone enlighten me?
 Quoting: 13th-Century

A pedo's fantasy!
blind squirrel

User ID: 26857883
United States
01/11/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know she is lying when she said she put herself and 15 kids aged 6 and 7 into a space she claims was 3X3. It would have had a sink and a commode in their as well.

I am afraid her valiantly stacking a child on the tank in no way lessons the impossible logistics of this alleged feat and THAT is why the story got changed to the vague
description "closet".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

Maybe she was part of a Volkswagen bug stuffing contest in college?! Or maybe her dad was a payload master for the Air Force and taught her some skills?

I don't think so.........ceegar
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31643647
United States
01/11/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
There were over 600 students, grades K-4, how many classrooms is that? How many teachers? Only two classrooms were targeted By the gunmen. So Roig is no more heroic than the other teachers who also saved their kids. She gave an interview but so what. The Newtown newspaper should not do a story on her just because she gave a TV interview.
13th-Century

User ID: 31907136
Canada
01/11/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
There were over 600 students, grades K-4, how many classrooms is that? How many teachers? Only two classrooms were targeted By the gunmen. So Roig is no more heroic than the other teachers who also saved their kids. She gave an interview but so what. The Newtown newspaper should not do a story on her just because she gave a TV interview.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31643647

... and she lied in the interview.

Maybe the people who run Newtown kept her story out of the local paper because they realize she is an airhead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3041808
United States
01/11/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
01/11/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP have you checked if she really is a teacher?

Thread: PLEASE PIN SANDY HOOK TEACHERS ARE GHOSTS IN SALARY AND PENSION DATABASE

PLEASE PIN SANDY HOOK TEACHERS ARE GHOSTS IN SALARY AND PENSION DATABASE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31152152

[link to newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk.net]

She's on the school website.
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

I wonder if her email is still functional?
 Quoting: blind squirrel

Send her a link to this thread and see. lmao
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

User ID: 22439147
United States
01/11/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need 2 green karmas so I can pin this myself.

I have one for you. I don't know how to send to you. Please explain. I'm new and haven't figured out all the functions as of yet, like "Send Private Msg" or "Add to Buddy List" how do I get that?

I'll have to sit down and explore how to do things. I think I just figured out yesterday how to imbed a youtube vid finally lol!

Let me know how to send you you a karma, I know I have one of those

Click on the green thumb next under my name. I need 1 more because paid shill and his little friend both gave me bad karma.

I guess they have an aversion to the truth.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit.

No. Brilliant.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit.

No. Brilliant.

Okay so why do any stories on Soto? She was unable to save all her kids. It was Roig's quick thinking that saved all her 15 kids.

Not newsworthy?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit.

No. Brilliant.

Okay so why do any stories on Soto? She was unable to save all her kids. It was Roig's quick thinking that saved all her 15 kids.

Not newsworthy?

Because Soto died while trying to save them. That is a newsworthy.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit.

No. Brilliant.

Not newsworthy?

Because Soto died while trying to save them. That is a newsworthy.

I disagree.

Last Edited by Gladio on 01/11/2013 09:08 PM
blind squirrel

United States
01/11/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have one for you. I don't know how to send to you. Please explain. I'm new and haven't figured out all the functions as of yet, like "Send Private Msg" or "Add to Buddy List" how do I get that?

I'll have to sit down and explore how to do things. I think I just figured out yesterday how to imbed a youtube vid finally lol!

Click on the green thumb next under my name. I need 1 more because paid shill and his little friend both gave me bad karma.

OK, I think I did it right, you've got your karma bro!
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK, I think I did it right, you've got your karma bro!

Cool. Thread is pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22088909
United States
01/11/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

More internet gang stalking.

Speaking of gangstalking, here you are in a Sandy Hook thread again.

No, sir, it's not gang stalking. It's trying to figure out what really happened since we have obviously been lied to.

There was some minor confusion between "bathroom" and "closet" in the initial reporting which nobody bothered to correct because NOBODY ELSE GIVES A SHIT.

Meanwhile you're dragging another innocent victim's name through the mud and exposing her to who knows what by putting her face and name out on sites like this which cater to the mentally ill.

That is not minor confusion. Everything in this crock of shit case is "minor confusion" to you. The guns; Adam/Ryan; mother a teacher; buzzed in, no shot his way in; six killed in Soto's room and seven found in the closet. No , wait, some got out and ended up at Gene Rosen's. Hard drives destroyed. Lack of photographic evidence. Others detained by police at the scene.

I'll tell you why I'm here. I live in Connecticut. I have kids that go to public school in Connecticut. I also know when am being lied to.

It's my tax dollars that support these state cops and politicians.

Do you understand?

P.S.- explain why there is not one single story even containing the word 'roig' in the Newtown Bee's database?

I live in CT too.
Why did Holder meet with Malloy 2 weeks prior?

We here in this state see our local news on this pretty much every day since, and I will tell you that I do not know what happened that day, but it isn't the official story.
blind squirrel

United States
01/11/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, sir, it's not gang stalking. It's trying to figure out what really happened since we have obviously been lied to.

I'll tell you why I'm here. I live in Connecticut. I have kids that go to public school in Connecticut. I also know when am being lied to.

Do you understand?

I live in CT too.

We here in this state see our local news on this pretty much every day since, and I will tell you that I do not know what happened that day, but it isn't the official story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22088909

Are there anymore interviews with the dog and pony people? Like Rosen, or any of the families, or anybody that has been paraded at the beginning? Also, what does your local community think about this "event"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28880492
United States
01/11/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just find it odd that she said the shooting wasn't that long...

We know there were 26 victims, and we know that they had 3-11 bullets in each of them, which, at a minimum would be 78 rounds fired. That seems like it would feel like an eternity to have that many gunshots going off...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
01/11/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good work, OP. Yeah, like the person said a few posts up, why don't we get any updates from the dog-and-pony show?

Let's hear how ol' Pa Parker is doing. And kindly ol' Grampa Rosen. Etc. etc.

Or did all these actors just return to their home base, waiting their next assignment? Never to be seen again in Connecticut?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you understand?

I live in CT too.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22088909

Are there anymore interviews with the dog and pony people? Like Rosen, or any of the families, or anybody that has been paraded at the beginning? Also, what does your local community think about this "event"?

I haven't seen any interviews with Rosen. They don't dare trot him out again.

I think the sentiment around here is pretty much what it is elsewhere right now.

The Courant did carry the story of the FAU prof. Of course it was a total hit piece. Most of the comments are from ardent sheeple. I made sure to inject some sense in to the discussion though.

Local radio isn't much better.

Thread: UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/11/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Roig never says a word about her fellow teachers who were
alleged to be shot and killed.

It's like they don't even exist in her tale.
No tear for Soto, Rousseau, Murphy, Sherlach, or Hammond.
Not even a mention.

She is still on the staff for the New "Sandy Hook" on the Newtown Board of Ed, even though for some odd reason the whole school is now in the Monroe School Bd. budget and jurisdiction.

Without a board meeting. Without a vote. With a transfer one would imagine of propery tax money.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

We know there were 26 victims, and we know that they had 3-11 bullets in each of them, which, at a minimum would be 78 rounds fired. That seems like it would feel like an eternity to have that many gunshots going off...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28880492

Think about this: minimum of 78 HITS plus the one wounded woman. (What ever happened to the other wounded adult?)

He killed 26, only wounded one. Pretty efficient, for a "rail-thin" introverted autistic kid.

I would think that army riflemen would be insulted at the suggestion that this kid was such a crack shot.

Kind of like how real pilots feel about the "pilots" on 9/11.
blind squirrel

United States
01/11/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Roig never says a word about her fellow teachers who were
alleged to be shot and killed.

It's like they don't even exist in her tale.
No tear for Soto, Rousseau, Murphy, Sherlach, or Hammond.
Not even a mention.

She is still on the staff for the New "Sandy Hook" on the Newtown Board of Ed, even though for some odd reason the whole school is now in the Monroe School Bd. budget and jurisdiction.

Without a board meeting. Without a vote. With a transfer one would imagine of propery tax money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

I read somewhere where they were talking about shutting down Sandy Hook school anyways, and I believe they said they were already in the process of working this out with another jurisdiction or something like that.

Also - she does come across as an "air head", no doubt. I'm sure the whole world is all about her.....not judging, just observing.
ceegar
blind squirrel

United States
01/11/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Think about this: minimum of 78 HITS plus the one wounded woman. (What ever happened to the other wounded adult?)

He killed 26, only wounded one. Pretty efficient, for a "rail-thin" introverted autistic kid.

I would think that army riflemen would be insulted at the suggestion that this kid was such a crack shot.

And how about all the interviews from the children on up to the different adults; when asked what they "heard".... some said "staccato firing sounds", thumping sounds, walking on the roof, a few shots, alot of shots, no shots at all?! I'm so confused?!!

angrynut
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28880492
United States
01/11/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO! that's exactly what I was thinking... dead on accuracy to shoot and kill that many squirming kids.

Says 2 wounded: Natalie Hammond, and "one unnamed adult". Any interviews w/ Natalie Hammond? Who's the unnamed adult?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31950575
United States
01/11/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
WATER CLOSET?
AND OLD FASHOINED TERM FOR BATHROOM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1071039
United States
01/11/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

More internet gang stalking.

You are exactly right. Everyone on GLP is so concerned with these minute details in order to prove a conspiracy. No one has bothered to consider that it was an initial mix-up in reporting that was never bothered to have been corrected.
 Quoting: Paid Shill

you know for one of the hottest stories of 2012....you would think they would not want to mess up on this one?...but no....tons of mistakes with the media...video...audio..hmmmm but no... I'll take your name as being sarcastic :)
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
WATER CLOSET?
AND OLD FASHOINED TERM FOR BATHROOM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31950575

LMAO yeah that one isn't used too much 'round these parts.

GLP