Sandy Hook - The Legend of Kaitlin Roig ----Updated 2-13-13

GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

User ID: 22439147
United States
01/11/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Hook - The Legend of Kaitlin Roig ----Updated 2-13-13
I just find it odd that she said the shooting wasn't that long...

We know there were 26 victims, and we know that they had 3-11 bullets in each of them, which, at a minimum would be 78 rounds fired. That seems like it would feel like an eternity to have that many gunshots going off...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28880492

Think about this: minimum of 78 HITS plus the one wounded woman. (What ever happened to the other wounded adult?)

He killed 26, only wounded one. Pretty efficient, for a "rail-thin" introverted autistic kid.

I would think that army riflemen would be insulted at the suggestion that this kid was such a crack shot.

Kind of like how real pilots feel about the "pilots" on 9/11.
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

BINGO! that's exactly what I was thinking... dead on accuracy to shoot and kill that many squirming kids.

Says 2 wounded: Natalie Hammond, and "one unnamed adult". Any interviews w/ Natalie Hammond? Who's the unnamed adult?

Haven't seen or heard anything from Hammond. "Unnamed adult" has been pretty quiet too.
WISC

User ID: 1234074
United States
01/11/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need 2 green karmas so I can pin this myself.

I have one for you. I don't know how to send to you. Please explain. I'm new and haven't figured out all the functions as of yet, like "Send Private Msg" or "Add to Buddy List" how do I get that?

I'll have to sit down and explore how to do things. I think I just figured out yesterday how to imbed a youtube vid finally lol!

Let me know how to send you you a karma, I know I have one of those
 Quoting: blind squirrel

Click on the green thumb next under my name. I need 1 more because paid shill and his little friend both gave me bad karma.

I guess they have an aversion to the truth.

Green karma from me. You kick those shills asses. Don't let them distract us from the truth. Shill bastards.
blind squirrel

User ID: 26857883
United States
01/11/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
WATER CLOSET?
AND OLD FASHOINED TERM FOR BATHROOM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31950575

LMAO yeah that one isn't used too much 'round these parts.

Is that where they keep the Thomas Crapper?
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"
casseopeia

User ID: 20373817
United States
01/11/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few weeks ago I was looking into Kaitlin Roig. Like most of the others @ Sandy Hook, she does not have much history that I could find. I did, however, find her parents Kathy and Pat Roig of Danbury, CT. Kathy is a member of United Methodist Church of Danbury and is the editor for their monthly newsletter.
[link to www.danburymethodist.org]

The September 2011 issue [link to www.danburymethodist.org] shows Kathy Roig hosting a bookclub meeting for "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult, a book about "a boy with Asperger's syndrome living in Townshend, Vermont who is accused of murder." Could be just coincidence, who knows.

United Methodist of Danbury conveniently publishes their weekly sermons online. This sermon from the weekend after the Sandy Hook shooting [link to www.danburymethodist.org] mentions the incident and the people who died (some of whom are hyperlinked... maybe member of the congregation?), but there is no mention of their newletter editor Kathy Roig or her heroic daughter, Kaitlin. I find that to be more than a little strange...

Last Edited by casseopeia on 01/11/2013 10:09 PM
"The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end, and no responsibility at the other." ~Ronald Reagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3041808
United States
01/11/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure where to put this. It's a very good timeline.

[link to www.4thmedia.org]
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few weeks ago I was looking into Kaitlin Roig. Like most of the others @ Sandy Hook, she does not have much history that I could find. I did, however, find her parents Kathy and Pat Roig of Danbury, CT. Kathy is a member of United Methodist Church of Danbury and is the editor for their monthly newsletter.
[link to www.danburymethodist.org]

The September 2011 issue [link to www.danburymethodist.org] shows Kathy Roig hosting a bookclub meeting for "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult, a book about "a boy with Asperger's syndrome living in Townshend, Vermont who is accused of murder." Could be just coincidence, who knows.

United Methodist of Danbury conveniently publishes their weekly sermons online. This sermon from the weekend after the Sandy Hook shooting [link to www.danburymethodist.org] mentions the incident and the people who died (some of whom are hyperlinked... maybe member of the congregation?), but there is no mention of their newletter editor Kathy Roig or her heroic daughter, Kaitlin. I find that to be more than a little strange...
 Quoting: casseopeia

Good find. Still no Kaitlin.
s.j
User ID: 31985254
United States
01/11/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
a lot of investigators looking to solve these crimes - if these events are in fact frauds - would start by compiling a list of what individuals or organizations have the experience, capability, command and control authority to mobilize and co-ordinate fed, state, and municipal employees, and ensure compliance and corroboration by world media reporters and cameras. so here's a complete to date list of suspects fitting these criteria:

1. The United States' Military's Armed Forces
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure where to put this. It's a very good timeline.

[link to www.4thmedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3041808

Great info. I'll check it out in greater detail.

Thanks.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
a lot of investigators looking to solve these crimes - if these events are in fact frauds - would start by compiling a list of what individuals or organizations have the experience, capability, command and control authority to mobilize and co-ordinate fed, state, and municipal employees, and ensure compliance and corroboration by world media reporters and cameras. so here's a complete to date list of suspects fitting these criteria:

1. The United States' Military's Armed Forces
 Quoting: s.j 31985254

Insightful as always, s.j.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11085601
United States
01/11/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Authorities said that Roig hid the children in a closet. Roig herself said a bathroom. It's a mix-up in information. Perhaps she hid them in both the bathroom and the closet?
 Quoting: Paid Shill

Trying to have it both ways again, eh Paid Shill?

Maybe it's a bathroom closet? We have a bathroom with a closet in it at home and I call it the bathroom sometimes and the closet at other times.
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/11/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
WATER CLOSET?

LMAO yeah that one isn't used too much 'round these parts.

Is that where they keep the Thomas Crapper?
 Quoting: blind squirrel

shillary

Yeah, the Thomas Crapper is in the Water Closet, where we keep the Tooth Powder for washing our teeth.
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/11/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Authorities said that Roig hid the children in a closet. Roig herself said a bathroom. It's a mix-up in information. Perhaps she hid them in both the bathroom and the closet?
 Quoting: Paid Shill

Trying to have it both ways again, eh Paid Shill?

Maybe it's a bathroom closet? We have a bathroom with a closet in it at home and I call it the bathroom sometimes and the closet at other times.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11085601

GTFO Shill-head!

Could you fit 13 seven year old children and one twenty-something year old female into your "bathroom closet"...?

By the way, congrats for having a spot in your home you sometimes refer to as your "bathroom closet" but we are talking about an elementary school,
not the fictional living space of a paid internet shill. Wow you are pathetic.
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
SGSR1

User ID: 15584728
United States
01/11/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sandy Hook Shooting

History:
On the night of 31 August 1939, a small group of German operatives, dressed in Polish uniforms and led by Naujocks,[2] seized the Gleiwitz station and broadcast a short anti-German message in Polish (sources vary on the content of the message). The Germans' goal was to make the attack and the broadcast look like the work of anti-German Polish saboteurs.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by SGSR1 on 01/11/2013 10:39 PM
WISC

United States
01/11/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marathon w/kids June 8th
[link to photos.newtownbee.com]

Her name is in the bee there
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll be back in a few. I'm going to e-mail CNN and tell them what a disgrace they and Anderson Cooper are.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marathon w/kids June 8th

Quoting: WISC

Interesting.

So the little kiddie run was newsworthy but saving 15 kids' lives isn't.

Last Edited by Gladio on 01/11/2013 10:45 PM
WISC

United States
01/11/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marathon w/kids June 8th

Quoting: WISC

Interesting.

So the little kiddie run was newsworthy but saving 15 kids' lives isn't.

It says teacher and advisor. Maybe that was the classroom advisor?
Nerve03
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/11/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well done gladdy-o.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
01/11/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
WATER CLOSET?

This explains it!!!!!!

Conspiracy debunked. She thinks a bathroom is a closet
Bluepill

User ID: 1367264
United States
01/11/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

More internet gang stalking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13806508

Speaking of gangstalking, here you are in a Sandy Hook thread again.

No, sir, it's not gang stalking. It's trying to figure out what really happened since we have obviously been lied to.

There was some minor confusion between "bathroom" and "closet" in the initial reporting which nobody bothered to correct because NOBODY ELSE GIVES A SHIT.

Meanwhile you're dragging another innocent victim's name through the mud and exposing her to who knows what by putting her face and name out on sites like this which cater to the mentally ill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13806508

That is not minor confusion. Everything in this crock of shit case is "minor confusion" to you. The guns; Adam/Ryan; mother a teacher; buzzed in, no shot his way in; six killed in Soto's room and seven found in the closet. No , wait, some got out and ended up at Gene Rosen's. Hard drives destroyed. Lack of photographic evidence. Others detained by police at the scene.

I'll tell you why I'm here. I live in Connecticut. I have kids that go to public school in Connecticut. I also know when am being lied to.

It's my tax dollars that support these state cops and politicians.

Do you understand?

The question is: why are you here, 6508?

P.S.- explain why there is not one single story even containing the word 'roig' in the Newtown Bee's database?

Awesome OP!! You guys are brilliant at maintaining focus. I admire your wits. Keep it up!!!!!
Bluepill

United States
01/11/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

We know there were 26 victims, and we know that they had 3-11 bullets in each of them, which, at a minimum would be 78 rounds fired. That seems like it would feel like an eternity to have that many gunshots going off...

Think about this: minimum of 78 HITS plus the one wounded woman. (What ever happened to the other wounded adult?)

He killed 26, only wounded one. Pretty efficient, for a "rail-thin" introverted autistic kid.

I would think that army riflemen would be insulted at the suggestion that this kid was such a crack shot.

Kind of like how real pilots feel about the "pilots" on 9/11.

Bro, or Mam, you are my new hero here!!!!
Bluepill

United States
01/11/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just added you to my buddy list, whatever that means :)
Ghost Avatar
User ID: 31762502
United States
01/11/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like so many other "odd" things, as noted by so many, certain other essential facts just do not add up to a reasonable conclusion. This "shooter" has never been described as strong, athletic etc. which is important especially when considering that he did all of this physically demanding carnage so quickly... is it really possible for a skinny male to accomplish the physical necessities under such severe psychological stress?

A stone cold killer shooting children one time, much less multiple times, is not a defensive action it is psychological only... so he was also so full of vile hatred towards those helpless kids he had to re-shoot them so that their parents would know he was not only depriving them of their young lives, but was inflicting extreme trauma to make his point extra hurtful? But what point is that exactly? Did Adam Lanza have a history of hating small children?

The execution of a plan, such as this, requires a mind-set devoid of any conscious empathy. The pre-meditated murder of defenseless children and female teachers carriers a shock value well beyond the Norm even for psycho-killers--- who oddly enough seem to have a very high desire to remain alive AFTER their vile actions, thus to enjoy the success of said acts.

To be so hardened in the heart... that you have no feelings of remorse for wanting much less actually shooting helpless children for no damn reason what-so-ever.... seems quite contrary to the mind-set necessary to then commit suicide. Why worry about shooting some cops who DID not have the advantage of taking him by surprise... he is after all purposely killing teachers and kids.... So why care about shooting some hostages, or inflicting as much additional carnage as possible, after he has set this pre-meditated madness into motion. He pre-planned this well enough to kill his own mother, have his brothers ID and was driving a car he KNEW his mother did not own. Why worry about driving his moms car? If he was going to kill himself after such a brutal mass-killing why bother having any ID or anything else on his person?

The little, insignificant details in this evil act of mass murder cannot be ignored or trivialized due to the context of the act itself. When the details keep changing to fit the desired outcome then something is wrong with the bigger picture. People need to know the truth period.

To be such a gutless, yellow-bellied coward means there is no courage to do the unthinkable so why is the MOTIVE for this act basically nothing at all? What did he gain? Was he striving to prove even a gutless coward like himself can kill harmless kids and teachers?

There are many ways to stop and or kill an out-of-control maniac IF one has the presence of mind to act with proper intentions. A cup or pitcher of any scalding, hot liquid to the face or eyes, a blow to the head with any suitable object, any type of ordinary thing even a damn mop with flammable material being slammed into the head and eyes may prevent or stop even a large male in a do or die scenerio... this was just a skinny male that even a female teacher might have taken down IF she had even the most basic defense skills... this was not some military trained super-solder gone off the deep-end.... no just a whack-job seeking evil notoriety and yet autistic kids or adults just do not behave this way. Those kids posed no threat to him in his daily life or affairs... so what is the connection between him and them to drive this level of animosity to such an extreme end?

So many questions and no genuine answers adds up to one big, stinking pile of BS.... or just another case of Psychotronic Warfare. Keep searching for answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/11/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It reminds me of Chris Lakota in the Aurora shooting. Big hero who came to Bonnie Kate Pourciau's rescue, and one MSM story on him done by a will-remain-nameless website, and that was it. MSM pounces on "heroic" stories, so why not these? And you're right, it's not logical that the Newtown Bee would not run a story on her. Those who think it is are just burying their heads in the sand.

The only logical reason for it is because it's not a truthful story.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
01/12/2013 12:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Put 'Victoria Soto' in google. 600,000 results. Put Kaitlin Roig in, 95,000.

You mean that Kailin Roig gets 311,000 results. Unless you have a different Google. Maybe you have a different Newtown Bee as well.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
It reminds me of Chris Lakota in the Aurora shooting. Big hero who came to Bonnie Kate Pourciau's rescue, and one MSM story on him done by a will-remain-nameless website, and that was it. MSM pounces on "heroic" stories, so why not these? And you're right, it's not logical that the Newtown Bee would not run a story on her. Those who think it is are just burying their heads in the sand.

The only logical reason for it is because it's not a truthful story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31989439

Victoria Soto is the Todd Beamer (let's roll) of Sandy Hook.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Put 'Victoria Soto' in google. 600,000 results. Put Kaitlin Roig in, 95,000.

You mean that Kailin Roig gets 311,000 results. Unless you have a different Google. Maybe you have a different Newtown Bee as well.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

That is strange because yesterday it was 95,000 for Kaitlin Roig on google. Unfortunately I didn't take a screen shot of it.

I did take a screen shot of the Newtown Bee Search engine w/ Roig; still shows 0 results.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1712653
United States
01/12/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sign for the shcool that is shown in the video.
It says "visitors welcome". is that normal for a school sign?
just wondering.

I would understand if it said like thier mascot or something. But why would you need to tell vistors they are welcome on your sign?
casseopeia

User ID: 20373817
United States
01/12/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sign for the shcool that is shown in the video.
It says "visitors welcome". is that normal for a school sign?
just wondering.

I would understand if it said like thier mascot or something. But why would you need to tell vistors they are welcome on your sign?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1712653

That sign is actually down the street @ the fire station, not actually at the school. It's all weird.
"The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end, and no responsibility at the other." ~Ronald Reagan
Nerve03
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/12/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gladdio-DaddyO Check out the video

Right to defend Freedom

By July4patriot

It seems the guy who made it, went to jail for raping his daughter and illegal firearms or something. Is this part of a purge?

GLP