Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,926 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 578,369
Pageviews Today: 968,748Threads Today: 300Posts Today: 5,620
10:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Hook Nuns....Picture!!! You Decide.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28559908
United States
01/11/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Hook Nuns....Picture!!! You Decide.
Hope the link works, obviously I don't know what I am doing when it comes to posting pics, but let's get to the point...

Look at the pic and tell me what you think?

Quoting: 3rdEyeE

They look like all the nuns I have ever seen. Sourpussed old women in sensible orthopedic shoes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31760615

Just like a shill...I asked 6 reasonable questions? Shill answered NONE. Ya'll gotta step your training up. Geez Louise.

obviously you cannot count to one

responder stated they looked like women

that was one of your questions

get some learnin', smarten up, moran
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31760615
United States
01/11/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
These are two nuns associated with the St Rose school. Sister Thaddeus Rajca, and Sister Mary Ellen Genova

[link to newtownbee.com]

[link to newtownbee.com]

Some of you people need help.

bump

Bumped because sometimes Nuns are actually nuns and not MK-Ultra assassins.

These are their names. Prove they are anything other than elderly nun aside from what you tgink you see in a single photo. People are pushing the nun angle because they are either stupid or paranoid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30683467
United States
01/11/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a different picture of these two diabolical drag queens.

[link to www.courant.com]

There also appears to be one convent in Newtown ( [link to www.yelp.com] possibly some carmelite nuns ( [link to www.localndex.com] and at least one catholic school (www.stroseschool.com) so seeing a couple of old nuns is not a big deal.

Please take your meds.

something I just noticed too. In BOTH pictures this picture and the one the op posted, both the guy on the left has his hand over, whatever he is concealing in his coat!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30683467

Seriously, I can see him holding his hand oddly over his coat in one pic.....but BOTH pictures. He definitly is hiding something.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should say, stupid, paranoid, or intentionally being lead in the wrong direction.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should say, stupid, paranoid, or intentionally being lead in the wrong direction.
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
01/11/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know this is serious stuff, but I can't stop laughing at your observations.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008503
South Korea
01/12/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
A NUN can be a suspect the same as any other person who was there that day can be a suspect.

I wouldn't put it past a NUN to carry an UZI under her trechcoat.

The Jesuits are pretty well known for their Drug Trafficing and criminal operations, as well as using NUNS as couriers.

Why not?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
A NUN can be a suspect the same as any other person who was there that day can be a suspect.

I wouldn't put it past a NUN to carry an UZI under her trechcoat.

The Jesuits are pretty well known for their Drug Trafficing and criminal operations, as well as using NUNS as couriers.

Why not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32008503

The jesuits are well known for being buggerers not narco terrorists.
Curious Cat

User ID: 31407994
United States
01/12/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see the pictures of the Nuns that someone posted up here from the NewTownBee, but they don't look all together any more like the Nuns from the shooting than Rip Torn without the beard and having glasses. The Nuns in the photo taken in June could have been used as the models to imitate. There have been so many discrepancies with this whole story at this point that I would not believe it until I saw the Nuns live, hearing their voices, from the local Parish they alleged come from. A little make-up, professionally done, using an old photo from a local newspaper can fool a lot of people.

What about the police reporting a maroon van, with Nuns in it and having the back window shot out of it? You see, it is things like that that make this thread a viable one, and not just something to brush off with "whatever," comment. Let's keep the thinking more critical, let's assume it's really true, keep coming up with any and all possibilities trying to disprove it at the same time. Fine tune it, without profanity and ridicule of those trying to contribute ideas. Yeah, I know, freedom of speech, but I think we can all limit our adjectives to those appealing to a mixed audience. Once you cuss in any argument, you lose.
Curious Cat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
01/12/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

They look like all the nuns I have ever seen. Sourpussed old women in sensible orthopedic shoes.

Just like a shill...I asked 6 reasonable questions? Shill answered NONE. Ya'll gotta step your training up. Geez Louise.

Men or Women?
Women

"Nun" on left--Big Feet?
Yes, so what

"Nun" on left--Tall?,
Yes, so what

"Nun" on left--Concealing something in coat?
No

"Nun" on left--Can see "outline" of object under coat?
No

Both Nuns--No expression OR very business-like serious looks, but NO emotion from 2 "Women" nuns just after 20 kids get shot?
A picture is a fraction of a second view of life. Please refer to my sourpuss comment.

Much better. Thanks for following directions...btw, I disagree with all 6 of your answers, but then again, I am a critical thinker, not a smart-ass, former jarheard, shill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1291852

Actually he's right. You are desperately hoping to find something that will make you special for a day. This isn't it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30992481
United States
01/12/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like a key fob is in one hand---- def something under that jacket though. if you look at the photo from waist down, they look like men. also, look ay the leg hoisery; it is the really thick variety
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like a key fob is in one hand---- def something under that jacket though. if you look at the photo from waist down, they look like men. also, look ay the leg hoisery; it is the really thick variety
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30992481

Dude seriously, she's wearing support stockings. They are also probably wearing walmart old lady bloomers. All it means is that they are old and spend a lot of time on their feet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
no it means more.....like more leg detail cannot be seen

the one on the left has something bulging below her waistline and it isnt round and plump looking.... seems very angular and
long
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13729779
United States
01/12/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The nuns look wierd and all but the real gold in this picture is infront of our faces. Look at the police cars. There are three of them in the photo...but none of them have any distinguishing markings of any kind. In fact it would seem the Newhook PD has about 15-20 grey squad cars with no markings on them what so ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151390
New Zealand
01/12/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hope the link works, obviously I don't know what I am doing when it comes to posting pics, but let's get to the point...

Men or Women?
Women

"Nun" on left--Big Feet?
Yes, so what

"Nun" on left--Tall?,
Yes, so what

No

No

Both Nuns--No expression OR very business-like serious looks, but NO emotion from 2 "Women" nuns just after 20 kids get shot?
A picture is a fraction of a second view of life. Please refer to my sourpuss comment.

stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151390
New Zealand
01/12/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Both are men. No doubt.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
curious cat said "What about the police reporting a maroon van, with Nuns in it and having the back window shot out of it?" s cat sai"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15341167
United States
01/12/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
why would anyone trust a nun? Even if they are real nuns they can be just as evil as anyone. Go to any Catholic church and there you will find the under ground illegal Mexican railroad.

They teach them how to play the system, they help fund them, teach them and assist them to infiltrate the U.S.

Curious Cat

United States
01/12/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
curious cat said "What about the police reporting a maroon van, with Nuns in it and having the back window shot out of it?" s cat sai"

The story of a maroon van was reported in the original post about the Nuns, I think there were claims the police eventually located the van in Danbury. I don't want to be quoted, but if my memory serves me well this was heard on a police radio scanner report and there was the mentioning of Nuns being inside of the van. It might be buried somewhere deep in the many threads on this topic. I do distinctly remember it reporting the "rear" window was shot out and that "Nuns," were allegedly inside.

The only way to really debunk that the Nuns in this photo are the same Nuns in the "Bee" article from June, is to contact them and ask them. Otherwise, an average make-up artist could have used that "Bee" photo as a base of how to make two old men look like Nuns. The FAU Professor Tracy says this event appears to be staged, including crisis actors, so it stands to reason that these Nuns could be part of the "staged event." After all this is Professor Tracy's field of expertise, with over a decade of experience. He is saying we should all take a much closer look and that is all most of us here are doing.
Curious Cat
Curious Cat

United States
01/12/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Curious Cat
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

The story of a maroon van was reported in the original post about the Nuns, I think there were claims the police eventually located the van in Danbury. I don't want to be quoted, but if my memory serves me well this was heard on a police radio scanner report and there was the mentioning of Nuns being inside of the van. It might be buried somewhere deep in the many threads on this topic. I do distinctly remember it reporting the "rear" window was shot out and that "Nuns," were allegedly inside.

The only way to really debunk that the Nuns in this photo are the same Nuns in the "Bee" article from June, is to contact them and ask them. Otherwise, an average make-up artist could have used that "Bee" photo as a base of how to make two old men look like Nuns. The FAU Professor Tracy says this event appears to be staged, including crisis actors, so it stands to reason that these Nuns could be part of the "staged event." After all this is Professor Tracy's field of expertise, with over a decade of experience. He is saying we should all take a much closer look and that is all most of us here are doing.
 Quoting: Curious Cat

i hope the professor is reading our comments.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
i hope the professor is reading our comments.....

Someone should contact him and ask him to look at the thread. Although they still look like a couple of old nuns to me and not covert gov't operatives, or granny ninjas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32050973
Germany
01/12/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
mo$$ad
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
mo$$ad <--- wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32050973

kittens

They're nuns from a catholic school in Newtown people. Not everything can be a vast gov't conspiracy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32064609
United States
01/12/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nun dare call in conspiracy! Thanks OP, I think you are on to something. When the news first broke there were many questions about the Nuns, but then it faded when somebody posted pic's of two Nuns from the local newspaper, but they did not look like the Nuns at the scene, it was a longshot, and anybody that dismissed the idea of them being part of the plot, because of that post should really become more critical. It is true they could have had that pick in mind to use as a template for a costume and had their tracks covered with that planted photo. I recall that people had PD radio transmissions of cops chasing a van with Nuns in it and later catching them in a nearby town or city.
I think S.H. school has to be a "private" school, too, because none of the teachers are in the states database, which has seen been locked down. I think somebody said the school is owned by a private Canadian firm, but not sure if that is correct. I say one photo of Rip Torn that did look a little like the taller Nun, but he does boast to be the "greatest of actors" that "know how to disappear," and his friends call him "the blend in guy," but that is true of all the actors involved. People hear one thing like "Adam had his brother I.D. so he could buy booze," and they dismiss that something shady was up. Any kid who does that still carrys his own I.D. in case he gets pulled over or stopped by police for any reason. Don't dismiss anything, because people here have done rigorous searchs for any record of Adam and guess what? There are none.

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32057593
United States
01/12/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
old queers from don't ask don't tell
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bumping before some mental midget starts another "OMG!!! I've discovered something new about sandy hook" thread.

bump bump bump
Nostalgic Rain

User ID: 30222881
United States
01/13/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Men or Women?
"Nun" on left--Big Feet?
"Nun" on left--Tall?

[link to s1289.beta.photobucket.com]

[link to s1289.beta.photobucket.com]

[link to i1289.photobucket.com]

IMAGE ( [link to i1289.photobucket.com] )

I don't think much about the one on the left being tall or having big feet. But it looks like she may have something in her coat. Call me crazy but it almost looks like the nun on the left has a handgun in her left hand.
They look strange to me. They seem out of place for some reason. I don't know.
Then again could just be Nuns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21213564
United States
01/13/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can a man, like "Rip Torn" posted higher up on this thread, who is on probation from one of many other crimes, get caught with an illegal (loaded)gun, in a bank after breaking through the window, at night, get off with a slap on the wrist, especially when CT is supposed to have such gun-laws? Is this what you call selective enforcement? Who does he know, or who does he "owe," because this sounds like another Chris Rhodia kinda guy, who would do what they want to have their slate wiped clean. "Have I got a deal for you!" This stinks to hight heaven! I wouldn't doubt it if this Ripp Torn was involved in some way, did you read his quote "the best of actors can disappear," and his friends call him the "blend in guy?" Actors like him can be used to any degree, especially after they have been compromised. He may have had to sober up, lose some weight and shave his beard for this role. Has anyone seen him recently with a recently shaved face? Makeup can do a lot, who knows?
BP
User ID: 30641248
United States
01/13/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The nuns might be real. I get that. But these pictures are not. Does any one know where the original nun pics came from? Who supposedly took them and put them out? The reason I ask is simple. I get it that the sun is shining. As such, it casts a black shadow on the crotch of the nun on the right. It appears almost square because of the square lower corner of her jacket. Just one problem. Shadows ARE NOT color selective. Her blouse would be equally shadowed to match her black skirt. It is not even close. This picture has been doctored to hide something.

GLP