Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,022 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 778,631
Pageviews Today: 1,374,252Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 10,071
03:59 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Walmat FREEZING ALL AMMO...IN ALL STORES!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254511
United States
01/12/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Walmat FREEZING ALL AMMO...IN ALL STORES!!!
C'mon people, most soldiers with a family won't fight against the people of America. They most likely only joined the military to feed their families so what's the point if they have to fight against their families? Now, the psyhotic, nothing to lose types will.
allisaTX

User ID: 25379369
United States
01/12/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Just bought some no issues. Why do you people pin this crap with no supporting evidence?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15688559

What you bought obviously was in stock; the rumor is that they won't be RESTOCKING. Hope it truly is BS!
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

I do not see a credible link on this thread house dog, did I miss it:)

Thanks big guy!

Allisatx

hfbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1438925
United States
01/12/2013 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHO FOR FUCKS SAKE, SHOPS WALLY WORLD, ???

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...!!! ????

DUMMIES TO SAY THE FREAKIN' LEAST!

GOSH DARN IT WALLY SHOPPERS, NO ONE WOULD BE CONTROLLED, BUT YOU IDIOTIC POS'S SHOPPED OUR COUNTRY INTO LOSS OF OUR "MOM AND POP SHOPS", USURY, UNLAWFULNESS, AND DUMB ASS SELF CENTERED CHEAP ASS TRINKET FRICKIN' BULLSHIT!

Shame on YOU!!
Nucleon

User ID: 30229075
United States
01/12/2013 12:51 AM

Report Abusive Post

GOSH DARN IT WALLY SHOPPERS, NO ONE WOULD BE CONTROLLED, BUT YOU IDIOTIC POS'S SHOPPED OUR COUNTRY INTO LOSS OF OUR "MOM AND POP SHOPS", USURY, UNLAWFULNESS, AND DUMB ASS SELF CENTERED CHEAP ASS TRINKET FRICKIN' BULLSHIT!

Shame on YOU!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1438925

Thank you!
I work for the Government......I'm here to help!
[link to thefallen.militarytimes.com]

I will be on the crew that gets to bag your squirming live ass into a burn box...and business is gonna be a booming!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shame on YOU!!

Thank you!
 Quoting: Nucleon

No, no, thank you!

It's great to know I'm not the only one that gets it, got it
frickin' decades ago.

Fuckin' A!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31666253
United States
01/12/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, just for general purposes, I shall heretofore boycott all Walmart stores. Heh. Actually, I am not a Walmart shopper rule of thumb. However, there is a 24-hr. grocery only store within walking distance where I used to go if I got a late night craving for something like, oh say, ice cream.

Walmart, Target and other big name stores (Macy also) on the illuminati list so I cannot in good conscience contribute to the demise of the world and us'ns. That leaves Publix, which in Florida anyway, is a good family-owned store - very reputable.

Anyhew, Walmart may not lose any business because of their voluntary action re: ammo, but I'm not giving them my money.

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only vote that counts, is, voting with your dollar.
That IS the only thing "they" understand, that is the only thing that counts to "them".

Ironically, the dark spiritual entities could give a hoot about money AND they have huge action goings on in this world with the prince of the air.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/12/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
At this point the country is so far gone it doesn't matter where you buy your stuff. You clowns are trying to put your finger in the dike and the president is spending even giving away trillions of dollars. And soon there will be a run on all survival gear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 206019
United States
01/12/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31290761
United States
01/12/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shame on YOU!!

Exactly. If you depend on Wally World, then you are part of the problem. Buy from a local supplier. For instance, I'm a .44 mag guy. Wally World sells the white box Winchester brand for $38 a box of 50. A decent ammo at 100 yards or less. But I can buy from a local FFL for $30 a box and get AAA grade shells accurate to 200 yards, given you have the skills to shoot at that range with a .44, which I have such skills.

So why buy at Wally World? Seriously, Why? I'm not unique, my FFL isn't special. Don't buy ammo from Wally World when there are many much better sources in your back yard. Wally World don't carry American Eagle, ammo in large caliber. Or PMC, or many others. And these ammo are better, much better.

Also, I agree with the reload guys too. RELOAD!!! It is cheaper than any other option. Stock up on that stuff. Seriously, get some of that. Jesus, what a bunch of doom tards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008041
Australia
01/12/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL Wally World? WTF!! isn't that where the Grizwolds went on vacation?

cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
God Bless smart firearm owners.

God Bless America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10174038
India
01/12/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys best solution FREEZ your shopping at WALMART !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30927848
United States
01/12/2013 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bought some this morning, and they said they had plenty of shipments coming in. take your Fear Mongering somewhere else

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32023569
Mexico
01/12/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting POV on the whole gun and ammo deal though for all gun parading people over there you do understand than when it happens disorganized guns and automatic weapons against battalions, drones, tanks, missiles, F22 raptors LMAO WTF (shoot it with a hollow point, could fall ;),....... ETC will be a very FAIR fight. NOT.

This is what happens when a nation of soldiers tries to rebel and have to be pacified, too many people with too many dangerous skills on the lose, now the weapons are pointing within.

A nation karma, see how it unfolds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31983428
United Kingdom
01/12/2013 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, walmart is ine of the biggest retail globalist tyrant stores out there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30927848
United States
01/12/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Multiple people are now confirming that the managers at their local Wal-Marts have said they're getting notices that all future ammo orders will be rejected.

Not sure of the reason yet...could be supply or something to do with the Biden meeting the other day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19992683

i have been told by multiple employees at walmart that they are still going to reviece shipments of ammo. i purchased some this morning..

your post is nothing but fear mongering rumor!! you are no better than our government scaring us.

you have no way to confirm this. you have no link or news or way to prove this point.

you are no better than big brother, nice scare tactic. fear is a greater weapon than any gun. and you are using it against us all RIGHT NOW.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30866817
United States
01/12/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell good is an Abrams against one or two guys who fire a few rounds and then leave?

Besides, every single former soldier I know keeps large supplies of ammo and seems to think that many of their former friends won't be inclined to deploy against their own people when they themselves agree with the people and disagree with the government.

Are you not aware of the current prevailing opinion towards our government among soldiers? I'd bet a dollar that at least 20% of them would jump at the chance to join a full fledged rebellion against those scumbags in DC. Many others will come around when it comes time to start mowing down flag waiving patriotic Americans.

We aren't talking about anti-war pussy hippies trying to raise hell on some college campus while calling soldiers baby killers. We're talking about all-American red white and blue Hank Hill types.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31962852

They do not exist. They are busy swilling beer, growing a fatter gut and watching football.
Again Americans will just go back to sleep and while you were sleeping... Gray State doom.
Food supply will be limited along with ammo, electricity, fuel to force those with a spirit to comply.
It happened elsewhere and it will happen here.
Who needs a sword when you have a pen that passes laws that many will follow because they as well want security as in food and a warm bed.
Status Quo trumps the pot of water that gets hotter and hotter until you are cooked. Before you are cooked you a lulled into sleep by the nice warmth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6801639

The world will be a much better place after you and your kind are gone.
Lars
User ID: 992118
Sweden
01/12/2013 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably afraid their employees will use it against them. .)

Just Boycott Wallys World.

[link to mnhopkins.blogspot.se]

Anyone know, is this still going on????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31921213
United States
01/12/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Multiple people are now confirming that the managers at their local Wal-Marts have said they're getting notices that all future ammo orders will be rejected.

Not sure of the reason yet...could be supply or something to do with the Biden meeting the other day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19992683

i have been told by multiple employees at walmart that they are still going to reviece shipments of ammo. i purchased some this morning..

your post is nothing but fear mongering rumor!! you are no better than our government scaring us.

you have no way to confirm this. you have no link or news or way to prove this point.

you are no better than big brother, nice scare tactic. fear is a greater weapon than any gun. and you are using it against us all RIGHT NOW.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30927848

Don't you get it?, the OP is a paid shill for the Ammo Mfg...create a demand situation, how else do you drum up biz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31921213
United States
01/12/2013 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell good is an Abrams against one or two guys who fire a few rounds and then leave?

Besides, every single former soldier I know keeps large supplies of ammo and seems to think that many of their former friends won't be inclined to deploy against their own people when they themselves agree with the people and disagree with the government.

Are you not aware of the current prevailing opinion towards our government among soldiers? I'd bet a dollar that at least 20% of them would jump at the chance to join a full fledged rebellion against those scumbags in DC. Many others will come around when it comes time to start mowing down flag waiving patriotic Americans.

We aren't talking about anti-war pussy hippies trying to raise hell on some college campus while calling soldiers baby killers. We're talking about all-American red white and blue Hank Hill types.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31962852

They do not exist. They are busy swilling beer, growing a fatter gut and watching football.
Again Americans will just go back to sleep and while you were sleeping... Gray State doom.
Food supply will be limited along with ammo, electricity, fuel to force those with a spirit to comply.
It happened elsewhere and it will happen here.
Who needs a sword when you have a pen that passes laws that many will follow because they as well want security as in food and a warm bed.
Status Quo trumps the pot of water that gets hotter and hotter until you are cooked. Before you are cooked you a lulled into sleep by the nice warmth.

The world will be a much better place after you and your kind are gone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30866817

What kind might that be?...Realist?

You can wish this country better in one hand & shit in the other...see which one gets full first.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31756161
United States
01/12/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you listened to us for the last several years, we told you to stock up...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Yep, and to buy a reloading press, dies, primers, bullets, powder, and extra brass.

It's not too late to get into reloading....yet!
 Quoting: Nemamiah

That's Right...before the year is out..you had better learn what others have know for several years now..reload reload reload,save and trim that brass...
 Quoting: Apache

Who honestly gives a shit at this point? I don't.
I served in the military and can your pea-shooter stand up against an m1 Abrams? How about a black hawk or apache?
Fucking morons won't stand a chance against fully armored vehicles with FULLY trained soldiers.
Drone strikes? De-Nada.
Fuck it all at this point, the country is screwed and if you believe otherwise that it is worth saving then FUCK YOU!
It is not.

you are a pussy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31756161
United States
01/12/2013 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
wonder why .22LR is in such shortage. I have about 1200 rounds that i picked up a few months back, not alot but it will do. I can only assume its those new AR15's chambered in 22lr and a bunch of ruger 10/22's sold in the last month sucking rimfire dry
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32027342
United States
01/12/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I called 6 Walmarts and they are all out.
Lips Of Lucifer

User ID: 13948941
South Africa
01/12/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about freezing YOUR customer purchases from Walmart? Haven't they got competitors that would love YOUR Dollars? Maybe when Walmart sees a significant dip in the shit they sell from China, they might find some AMMO they forgot hidden in their warehouses somewhere.

GLP