Pack your bags... AFTERMATH...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2281914
United States
01/11/2013 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pack your bags... AFTERMATH...

Any idiot that tattoos himself like that dumb fucker is unstable. That's a mark of an unstable antisocial personality disorder pos that would shoot his mom in the head if the price was right. Oh, and he looks like a fucking wimp wannabe tough guy standing there trying to show off his flabby tattooed pitiful arms like he thinks he's a muscle man. Just another uneducated pos nobody wannabe tough guy with ugly stupid tattoos living in a delusional world of narcissism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002305

Looks and sounds like the psychopath that he is. Same goes for his admirers on this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11184036

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” Mark Twain
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002485

Mark was wise, imbeciles like the one being discussed here is as far from being a "patriot" as he can get. Just because he labels himself a "patriot" does not make it so.

Just curious... What WOULD you consider to be a patriot?

You?

So what have you done to preserve your freedom lately?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002305
United States
01/11/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You KNOW this is the truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
01/11/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeager threatened to kill people if he did not get his own way. He is not competent to own a firearm or to train people in their use. Yeager has demonstrated to all that he cannot be rational and that he is a threat to himself and other American citizens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2269485

That's what was so strange though. He basically said if nothing specific happens and he just feels more angry, he's going to start randomly spraying bullets.

Yeah, not a smart announcement.

What he could have said to say within the bounds of civil and lawful public discourse was that he would take Aye Jay up on his boxing offer for Piers, get his assault rifle, put on camo uniform and pop A-J with it instead and that he hopes his children aren't killed too.

Then that video would make CNN's front page with editorial approval, Piers Morgan would tweet a link to it and have him on as a CNN guest for a laugh.

CNN staff might even title the video "CNN's Copycat Killer Crush"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
01/11/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Basically what I'm saying is wtf

How the hell did CNN get away with re-airing that episode with the threats?

If anything happens to Bullhorn, any decent jury should make CNN pay his family tens of millions for the little death threat party that followed his appearance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002305
United States
01/11/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody wearing all black(including government assholes) are a bunch of no good pos, and have the potential to go crazy and murder people around them. They worship death and annihilation. They are fucking FREAKS

You are being manipulated and played by satan and his legion of demons, folks. I've said this before. Anybody that opens themselves up to death and destruction, especially spiritually ignorant dumbasses, can and will be taken over and tricked into doing insane horrendous things. This ain't the cia mk ultra, dipshits. You are up against something far worse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15326304
United States
01/11/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
truth u got 2 mindless idiots i chose mindless idiot 1
but he fuked me i got mad
then i have sex with a woman and a drink
ok now its ok for another day
but never forget this everyman lives day by day
is it time no we need to be strong for ww3 stay strong nation no matter what it is a coming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30983109
United States
01/11/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This dumb bastard is lucky that it's all they did here....he is truly lucky he didn't end up in a nameless prison.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16499015

Why don't you go fuck yourself You don't know that man. He was angry and passionate and said things that probably shouldn't have been put out to his audience. That doesn't make him a "dumb bastard". I'd wager many millions of American's blood began to boil when Mr. Biden made the comment that executive orders could be used regarding the issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30983109

No, I'm afraid I'd call him a dumb, arrogant, delusional bastard. WTF does he do in this society, besides stand around in his black muscle shirt, trying to look muscled up, talking insanely about shooting people because he's "fucking pissed off?" I don't give a gawd damned if that baldheaded banjo boy from deliverance is fucking pissed off. WTF imaginary dream world does he live in? I hate to say this, but that's exactly the way those dumb stupid bastard pos punks behaved and acted at columbine before they finally went completely crazy and walked into school like they thought they were in a Matrix movie and started slaughtering their fellow highschool pimple-faced punks sitting around picking their noses.

I've seen the young guys in their tight tee shirts with tatoos too. They want to look tough and that's their thing but I try not to judge them or this fellow too harshly. The anger generated by the words executive order in this case is understandable. All over this site and others people saw it as a sign that tyranny is here. He made a poor choice but I just wouldn't go over the top to insult or attack the guy.
ohnonotagain

User ID: 31756269
United States
01/11/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if this has been put up,
not reading this whole thread, but:

OPEN CARRY STATES

Alaska
Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
South Dakota
Vermont
Kentucky
Virginia
West Virginia

OPEN CARRY WITH RESTRICTIONS

Utah
NorthDakota
Minnesota
Iowa
Tennessee
Mississippi
Georgia
Indiana
Hawaii
Maryland
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Massachusetts

NO OPEN CARRY

New York
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Arkansas
Texas
Illinois
Florida
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31991224

Looks like your list is missing over 1/3 of the States????
"The Tree of Liberty is Thirsty and needs Watering"

-Me
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody wearing all black(including government assholes) are a bunch of no good pos, and have the potential to go crazy and murder people around them. They worship death and annihilation. They are fucking FREAKS

Priest,rabbis,Imams,nuns,chimmney sweeps etc.. all want to kill people? Rethink your stupid comment if that's possible for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32005678
United States
01/11/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, to all the donkeys that claimed the FBI would be at his door are knee jerk reactionary retards.

Just like I told you, no specific threat, no case.

you fail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31970207

His whole business is shot now. He lost morevpermits that just his ccw. His business is based on those permits.
 Quoting: Chip

Umm.. no it isnt.

not even close.

where do you come up with this shit?

His business is based on tactical training. Teaching those skills to people who need them or pay to have them.

It has NOTHING to do with the states "permit". If you don't know what you are taalking about you should remain silent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31994929

Follow your own advice dickface. Reading is good for you...there are articles that claim the DHS yanked his ccw and other permits. Those permits probably are a type 3 and possibly an FFL. After those permits are yanked (depending on how politicized the example they want to make is) they'll go after his weapons. Can't very well train others without correct tools. He could grab a pr-24 and go "bang bang" in lue of an AR...but it's just not the same.

Go practice deductive reasoning and flex that 2 bit mind of yours.

Chip... You are my favorite mod... lol

Love your style!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15326304
United States
01/11/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i really hate idiots
are there idiots the world?
is yeager a idiot no
u cant fix stupid but idiot's can be fixed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31942933
United States
01/11/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This dumb bastard is lucky that it's all they did here....he is truly lucky he didn't end up in a nameless prison.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16499015

Why don't you go fuck yourself You don't know that man. He was angry and passionate and said things that probably shouldn't have been put out to his audience. That doesn't make him a "dumb bastard". I'd wager many millions of American's blood began to boil when Mr. Biden made the comment that executive orders could be used regarding the issue.

No, I'm afraid I'd call him a dumb, arrogant, delusional bastard. WTF does he do in this society, besides stand around in his black muscle shirt, trying to look muscled up, talking insanely about shooting people because he's "fucking pissed off?" I don't give a gawd damned if that baldheaded banjo boy from deliverance is fucking pissed off. WTF imaginary dream world does he live in? I hate to say this, but that's exactly the way those dumb stupid bastard pos punks behaved and acted at columbine before they finally went completely crazy and walked into school like they thought they were in a Matrix movie and started slaughtering their fellow highschool pimple-faced punks sitting around picking their noses.

You are a fucking monster. GTFO of this country!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32005399
United States
01/11/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Priest,rabbis,Imams,nuns,chimmney sweeps etc.. all want to kill people? Rethink your stupid comment if that's possible for you.

You said it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30904903
United States
01/11/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody know if this asshat carries a cell phone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14049927
United States
01/11/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeager better be done. He has said he would kill people if he doesn't get his own way. It is public and the government will have to do something because if they don't and he goes off and does murder people the government will be accused of having information that someone was a threat to the public and did nothing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2269485

If they pass the Feinstein bill as written, you can bet your ass he isn't done.

As a matter of FACT, I can guarantee you that things will get way the fuck out of hand for our federal government very fast if this new bill is excepted.

What if this bill passes? WTF are you peeps gonna do?
I guarantee many more outspoken people will be in the news like Yeager. The one thing that changes though, is to show you them being arrested. You fools!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14049927

What are we peeps gonna do? Umm, celebrate that it will be illegal for psychopaths to arm themselves with weapons and magazines they can use to take out a hundred people without having to reload. That's what we'll do.

when I pass you on the road looking for something...anything, I will look you in the eye and call you coward.
Éireann

User ID: 32005888
United States
01/11/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow !

Wish I could pin this for you.

Yeager is the new poster boy for how not to lose your temper on the internet.

He looks like an out of control skin head.
 Quoting: Meadow 1560850

Any idiot that tattoos himself like that dumb fucker is unstable. That's a mark of an unstable antisocial personality disorder pos that would shoot his mom in the head if the price was right. Oh, and he looks like a fucking wimp wannabe tough guy standing there trying to show off his flabby tattooed pitiful arms like he thinks he's a muscle man. Just another uneducated pos nobody wannabe tough guy with ugly stupid tattoos living in a delusional world of narcissism.

Looks and sounds like the psychopath that he is. Same goes for his admirers on this thread.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” Mark Twain

I love you hugs

Great man, great writer, great American, great human being! Mark Twain FTW!
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862627
United States
01/11/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
that butthole's a public danger.

he admitted as much.

byekitty
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something needs to be said: this guys a hardened motherfucker with serious skills. He just had a case of premature ejaculation.

I agree. He's young, clearly passionate in his beliefs and let it come out. A poor choice at this moment probably, but I'd bet all the folks judging him harshly have plenty of things in their past they have said and done they would like to take back.
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
01/11/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Entertainment should be left to the pros..
William Wallace razzing up the rabble.. awesome.
WWE trash talking on U Toob... not so much.

mel
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, to all the donkeys that claimed the FBI would be at his door are knee jerk reactionary retards.

Just like I told you, no specific threat, no case.

you fail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31970207

His whole business is shot now. He lost morevpermits that just his ccw. His business is based on those permits.

Umm.. no it isnt.

not even close.

where do you come up with this shit?

His business is based on tactical training. Teaching those skills to people who need them or pay to have them.

It has NOTHING to do with the states "permit". If you don't know what you are taalking about you should remain silent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31994929

Follow your own advice dickface. Reading is good for you...there are articles that claim the DHS yanked his ccw and other permits. Those permits probably are a type 3 and possibly an FFL. After those permits are yanked (depending on how politicized the example they want to make is) they'll go after his weapons. Can't very well train others without correct tools. He could grab a pr-24 and go "bang bang" in lue of an AR...but it's just not the same.

Go practice deductive reasoning and flex that 2 bit mind of yours.

He had no issues with owning all those permits until today though, right?. If he was a dangerous person don't ya think he would have shown that before today. I mean, how does he get that licensing if he's a gun toting nut case?

Those permits you speak of require an EXTENSIVE background check.

Now all of the sudden he's a gun toting nut! okay! right!

You work for this site too...hmmm!
Resister

User ID: 1461638
United States
01/11/2013 11:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.newschannel5.com]

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

In a statement released Friday officials said they had suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response based on "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310603

So is it illegal now, to say:

"If you break into my home, I am going to kill you"?

"If you try and take away my ability to defend myself, I am going to kill you"?

Just curious.

That is not what he did and you know it. He wasn't warning people about being able to defend himself, he was threatening offence. Totally different.
 Quoting: Resister

Normally, I agree with you, friend. I like a lot of your posts, and consider you a good guy.

But here, what I saw, was a guy who is REACTING to offense. I consider anyone who threatens the constitution and Bill of rights to be traitors, oath violators, and offenders.

Personally, I wouldn't have done what this guy did. But for him to now have his rights taken away is outrageous. Warning people to leave his rights alone is not illegal, or immoral.

There's an old saying...

"Those who are not willing to defend their freedom, do not deserve their freedom."

That is absolutely true. He was reacting and our freedoms are under attack. So far though, with very few exceptions, federal troops are not knocking down our doors to take our guns. When that happens, we should defend ourselves but that isn’t happening yet. Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn’t hear someone in defense mode. I heard someone who was about ready to open up a military level can of homicide.

Here is another old saying. Loose lips sink ships.

The people at the first Boston Tea Party in MA would never have gotten near that boat if they put up giant signs about it all across town first. It is also worth noting that the only thing they spilled that day was tea. The founding fathers boldly stood for their rights to freedom, but their warning to any attackers was just that, a warning. They didn’t tell King George that they were going to come after him. They warned “Don’t Tread On Me”. Don’t’ come here to my house to take what is mine. He seemed to be saying he was not going to wait, but was going to strike first and it wasn’t going to just be tea.

As far as his rights being taken away, he still has the right to have his guns and in TN, you can have long guns with you without a permit so long as they are not loaded. I know. It's not as good as the U.S. second amendment but the TN state constitution says that "the people have the right to keep and bear arms, but that the legislature shall have the authority to regulate the wearing of arms with a view to prevent crime" and the state law requires a permit that is really easy to get. I don't like it, but it is what we have had to work with here for a long time and he would not have been issued a permit in the first place if he had been convicted of a felony or violent domestic crime. What he did is credibly self-flag himself as someone who might not qualify for that permit in the very near future.

That guy trains people how to use their weapons for a living. That's all well and good, but it makes what he says about using those weapons credible. That also made his open threat a credible one. He should have known better than to levy that kind of offensive sounding threat on the World Wide Web. Maybe he meant to say he would be forced to kill people only in self-defense, but that isn’t what he said and we aren’t at war here. He didn’t offer that qualification and TN revoked his permit because of it. Maybe if he can show that he did not intend to convey a first strike homicidal offense he will get his permit back, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I am the king of my little bitty castle and I will defend it. I will defend my right to keep and bear arms against whomever up to and including an unjust unconstitutional tyrannical government, but that is only going to be defense until some form of war is declared even unofficially and that hasn’t happened yet and that is why he has lost his carry permit in TN.

Last Edited by Resister on 01/11/2013 11:24 PM
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
ohnonotagain

User ID: 31756269
United States
01/11/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

mel
 Quoting: Waterbug

That is one fucked up line in the sand, lol! What have we let this country become?
"The Tree of Liberty is Thirsty and needs Watering"

-Me
Éireann

User ID: 32005888
United States
01/11/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something needs to be said: this guys a hardened motherfucker with serious skills. He just had a case of premature ejaculation.

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

And I don't give a shit what anyone says, he served in the military and he was a peace officer. I want him on my team when TSHTF. Running your mouth doesn't make you a murderer. He made a bad judgement and used a very poor choice of words to express his anger. I know damned well he isn't going to just start shooting people because he pissed. He doesn't fit the profile and he isn't that kind of man. I've watched several of his videos and any man that puts that much emphasis on the protection of his family and his community has my vote.

Know Thine Enemy - you may just discover you have the wrong one ;)
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
01/11/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Waterbug

That is one fucked up line in the sand, lol! What have we let this country become?
 Quoting: ohnonotagain

Paranoid..

Fear is a strong motivator.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
01/11/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably got himself on the watch no fly list.

He will be labeled a potential terrorist. A word he loved to use to label others in his quest to train and kill them.

I told him to watch that word, and see when they would label him as one.

He played with the fire, and got burned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25028055

You are a characterless AC, nobody knows or cares what you said or say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31962599

From another AC, LOL

It is a shame that 2nd amendment folks willing to fight for the constitution and what Americans used to stand for labelled as terrorists.

I think it was a brave and needed thing that needed to be said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5889823
United States
01/11/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's no patriots here. What has anyone actually done outside starting a 'join my basement malitia' thread? Haha.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

So is it illegal now, to say:

"If you break into my home, I am going to kill you"?

"If you try and take away my ability to defend myself, I am going to kill you"?

Just curious.

That is not what he did and you know it. He wasn't warning people about being able to defend himself, he was threatening offence. Totally different.

Normally, I agree with you, friend. I like a lot of your posts, and consider you a good guy.

But here, what I saw, was a guy who is REACTING to offense. I consider anyone who threatens the constitution and Bill of rights to be traitors, oath violators, and offenders.

Personally, I wouldn't have done what this guy did. But for him to now have his rights taken away is outrageous. Warning people to leave his rights alone is not illegal, or immoral.

There's an old saying...

"Those who are not willing to defend their freedom, do not deserve their freedom."

That is absolutely true. He was reacting and our freedoms are under attack. So far though, with very few exceptions, federal troops are not knocking down our doors to take our guns. When that happens, we should defend ourselves but that isn’t happening yet. Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn’t hear someone in defense mode. I heard someone who was about ready to open up a military level can of homicide.

Here is another old saying. Loose lips sink ships.

The people at the first Boston Tea Party in MA would never have gotten near that boat if they put up giant signs about it all across town first. It is also worth noting that the only thing they spilled that day was tea. The founding fathers boldly stood for their rights to freedom, but their warning to any attackers was just that, a warning. They didn’t tell King George that they were going to come after him. They warned “Don’t Tread On Me”. Don’t’ come here to my house to take what is mine. He seemed to be saying he was not going to wait, but was going to strike first and it wasn’t going to just be tea.

As far as his rights being taken away, he still has the right to have his guns and in TN, you can have long guns with you without a permit so long as they are not loaded. I know. It's not as good as the U.S. second amendment but the TN state constitution says that "the people have the right to keep and bear arms, but that the legislature shall have the authority to regulate the wearing of arms with a view to prevent crime" and the state law requires a permit that is really easy to get. I don't like it, but it is what we have had to work with here for a long time and he would not have been issued a permit in the first place if he had been convicted of a felony or violent domestic crime. What he did is credibly self-flag himself as someone who might not qualify for that permit in the very near future.

That guy trains people how to use their weapons for a living. That's all well and good, but it makes what he says about using those weapons credible. That also made his open threat a credible one. He should have known better than to levy that kind of offensive sounding threat on the World Wide Web. Maybe he meant to say he would be forced to kill people only in self-defense, but that isn’t what he said and we aren’t at war here. He didn’t offer that qualification and TN revoked his permit because of it. Maybe if he can show that he did not intend to convey a first strike homicidal offense he will get his permit back, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I am the king of my little bitty castle and I will defend it. I will defend my right to keep and bear arms against whomever up to and including an unjust unconstitutional tyrannical government, but that is only going to be defense until some form of war is declared even unofficially and that hasn’t happened yet and that is why he has lost his carry permit in TN.

You are a free man and believe in those things as you wish. Are you stating that you will do nothing until they knock on your door?

That's what I read.

I will tell you this, if that is what you believe, in the event of tyranny...you will die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008132
United States
01/11/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard james got so fucking pissed off he lost control and gave his mom a karate chop to her throat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15277493
United States
01/11/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
"You never say, "I'm gonna fight you, Steve." You just smile and act natural, and then you sucker-punch him."

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard james got so fucking pissed off he lost control and gave his mom a karate chop to her throat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32008132

if you wanna be funny, be funny!

GLP