Pack your bags... AFTERMATH...

Resister

User ID: 1461638
United States
01/11/2013 11:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pack your bags... AFTERMATH...

That is not what he did and you know it. He wasn't warning people about being able to defend himself, he was threatening offence. Totally different.
 Quoting: Resister

Normally, I agree with you, friend. I like a lot of your posts, and consider you a good guy.

But here, what I saw, was a guy who is REACTING to offense. I consider anyone who threatens the constitution and Bill of rights to be traitors, oath violators, and offenders.

Personally, I wouldn't have done what this guy did. But for him to now have his rights taken away is outrageous. Warning people to leave his rights alone is not illegal, or immoral.

There's an old saying...

"Those who are not willing to defend their freedom, do not deserve their freedom."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002485

That is absolutely true. He was reacting and our freedoms are under attack. So far though, with very few exceptions, federal troops are not knocking down our doors to take our guns. When that happens, we should defend ourselves but that isn’t happening yet. Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn’t hear someone in defense mode. I heard someone who was about ready to open up a military level can of homicide.

Here is another old saying. Loose lips sink ships.

The people at the first Boston Tea Party in MA would never have gotten near that boat if they put up giant signs about it all across town first. It is also worth noting that the only thing they spilled that day was tea. The founding fathers boldly stood for their rights to freedom, but their warning to any attackers was just that, a warning. They didn’t tell King George that they were going to come after him. They warned “Don’t Tread On Me”. Don’t’ come here to my house to take what is mine. He seemed to be saying he was not going to wait, but was going to strike first and it wasn’t going to just be tea.

As far as his rights being taken away, he still has the right to have his guns and in TN, you can have long guns with you without a permit so long as they are not loaded. I know. It's not as good as the U.S. second amendment but the TN state constitution says that "the people have the right to keep and bear arms, but that the legislature shall have the authority to regulate the wearing of arms with a view to prevent crime" and the state law requires a permit that is really easy to get. I don't like it, but it is what we have had to work with here for a long time and he would not have been issued a permit in the first place if he had been convicted of a felony or violent domestic crime. What he did is credibly self-flag himself as someone who might not qualify for that permit in the very near future.

That guy trains people how to use their weapons for a living. That's all well and good, but it makes what he says about using those weapons credible. That also made his open threat a credible one. He should have known better than to levy that kind of offensive sounding threat on the World Wide Web. Maybe he meant to say he would be forced to kill people only in self-defense, but that isn’t what he said and we aren’t at war here. He didn’t offer that qualification and TN revoked his permit because of it. Maybe if he can show that he did not intend to convey a first strike homicidal offense he will get his permit back, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I am the king of my little bitty castle and I will defend it. I will defend my right to keep and bear arms against whomever up to and including an unjust unconstitutional tyrannical government, but that is only going to be defense until some form of war is declared even unofficially and that hasn’t happened yet and that is why he has lost his carry permit in TN.
 Quoting: Resister

You are a free man and believe in those things as you wish. Are you stating that you will do nothing until they knock on your door?

That's what I read.

I will tell you this, if that is what you believe, in the event of tyranny...you will die.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14049927

There is a time to bark and there is a time to bite. For the smart dog who is out numbered and surrounded by other barking dogs it would be wise to know when not to bark before he bites.

Sun Tzu

There are five essentials for victory:
(1) He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
(2) He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
(3) He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
(4) He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
(5) He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31731407
United States
01/11/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something needs to be said: this guys a hardened motherfucker with serious skills. He just had a case of premature ejaculation.
 Quoting: Chip

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

And I don't give a shit what anyone says, he served in the military and he was a peace officer.
 Quoting: Éireann

Have I missed something? In what military unit did he serve? When? Can anyone confirm he was an actual sworn constitutional law enforcement official?
Not stirring up shit, these facts are important.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30983109
United States
01/11/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something needs to be said: this guys a hardened motherfucker with serious skills. He just had a case of premature ejaculation.

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

And I don't give a shit what anyone says, he served in the military and he was a peace officer.

Have I missed something? In what military unit did he serve? When? Can anyone confirm he was an actual sworn constitutional law enforcement official?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31731407

Go to his site and read his bio
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31973294
United States
01/11/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if this has been put up,
not reading this whole thread, but:

OPEN CARRY STATES

Alaska
Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
South Dakota
Vermont
Kentucky
Virginia
West Virginia

OPEN CARRY WITH RESTRICTIONS

Utah
NorthDakota
Minnesota
Iowa
Tennessee
Mississippi
Georgia
Indiana
Hawaii
Maryland
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Massachusetts

NO OPEN CARRY

New York
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Arkansas
Texas
Illinois
Florida
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31991224

You forget about Pennsylvania? Believe it's open carry..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31994929
Ireland
01/11/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeager better be done. He has said he would kill people if he doesn't get his own way. It is public and the government will have to do something because if they don't and he goes off and does murder people the government will be accused of having information that someone was a threat to the public and did nothing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2269485

If they pass the Feinstein bill as written, you can bet your ass he isn't done.

As a matter of FACT, I can guarantee you that things will get way the fuck out of hand for our federal government very fast if this new bill is excepted.

What if this bill passes? WTF are you peeps gonna do?
I guarantee many more outspoken people will be in the news like Yeager. The one thing that changes though, is to show you them being arrested. You fools!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14049927

What are we peeps gonna do? Umm, celebrate that it will be illegal for psychopaths to arm themselves with weapons and magazines they can use to take out a hundred people without having to reload. That's what we'll do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11184036

I'll be sure to reload for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
01/11/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

I can

He was not in a military unit. He was a civilian contractor in Iraq ( kinda like Blackwater, XE etc) His convoy was attacked and he was not given high marks for his handling of it.

He was a Police Officer for several years, small town. Was let go, No information yet on why.

He turned his time in Iraq into an business, sold videos to help train new contractors. Thats were he got into gym life and looking better than his days in Iraq. Opened a store selling weapons gear and guns in Camden TN

Has had great success in training police and civies in his classes.

Hope that helps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30075865
United States
01/12/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe in the First Amendment.

I Do in the Second as well.

You just can't go around posting videos threatening to shoot people. It's not cool, it's stupid and now is the not the time to be threatening shit.

The line in the sand is shakey and I believe it should be drawn when jack booted thugs are kicking in doors and confiscating weapons.

Not now. We still have a voice, we have our vote in the mid term elections. Our fight is with a pen and the internet and email

Contact your senators and congress members and let them hear your voice.

And for Fuck Sake use Tact. You don't threaten or be abusive or say shit that makes you look like an idiot. Oppose bills, and call for sensible or no action.

Yeager is a hot head. His mouth got him in trouble....I'm struggling because he didn't do much more than the Black Panters did...threatening to kill people.

Your rights end when they threaten the rights of another person.....and he did threaten to start shooting "people"

It was s stupid emotional response.
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

This..........
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeager better be done. He has said he would kill people if he doesn't get his own way. It is public and the government will have to do something because if they don't and he goes off and does murder people the government will be accused of having information that someone was a threat to the public and did nothing.

So fucking what..

the "government" had all the info they needed that 9/11 was going to happen and they did.. NOTHING

They knew that these mass shootings were going to happen and they did... NOTHING.

They knew they were supplying weapons to drug cartels that would be used to kill thousands and they did... NOTHING

They knew that there would be a swarm of terrorists kidnapping people in Benghazi, because they planned it!.. And they did... nothing.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SNIVELING LITTLE COCKSUCKER. You deserve to be beaten to death with a stick.

Who the fuck are YOU to say what NAYONE should do. Mealy mothed little prick.

i wipe better shit than you off the bottom of my boots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31994929

Perhaps cutting down on caffeine would help you relax a bit. Seem to be a little tense.

Understand this you fucking twit.. i am BEYOND a little tense, i am fucking furious.

Furious that some fuckin kenyan and his lying assed lapdog, who by the way claims his wife was killed by a "drunk driver".. when she was the drunk who pulled out in front of a dump truck driven by a working man.. In Scranton PA, i lived there at the time and saw the accident.

That they have the fucking temerity to attack the constitutional rights of American citizens thinking they are going to break any and all resistance to the communist takeover they have planned.

ANYONE with any sense can see the associations and actions of this kenyan halfwit, he was raised by communists, he was groomed by communists and he IS a communist!

You fucking kids have NO god damn idea what that means for this country. NONE! because they have hidden the atrocities committed in the name of their search for utopia for so many years and have brainwashed all of you fucks to think their political views are OK.

They aren't god damnit!. They are murderers and fucking fascists.. more people have been murdered in the name of communism than any other idea on the face of the earth. and now we are facing the takeover firsthand and most of you fucks are too ignorant to see it for what it is! Find some of the older refugees from communist countries that escaped and came here.. ask them why you should be worried.

Tense? yeah motherfucker i am tense, i also stand with this man.. for me and those like me are the only thing that is going to stand in the way of these tyrants murdering your children.

You should be pretty happy i am on the right side.

fucker.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basically what I'm saying is wtf

How the hell did CNN get away with re-airing that episode with the threats?

If anything happens to Bullhorn, any decent jury should make CNN pay his family tens of millions for the little death threat party that followed his appearance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9258462

But you won't see nary a mention of it from the commies and their worshippers anywhere.. including here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
01/12/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Got FEMA camp?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3398747
United States
01/12/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The reason behind this "decision" from the DHS or whoever, really, is to both warn him and piss him off to the extreme. A martyr, they intend him to be. This is a small enough penalty to hardly affect him and a large enough personal offense to set him overboard.

Or so they hope.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, to all the donkeys that claimed the FBI would be at his door are knee jerk reactionary retards.

Just like I told you, no specific threat, no case.

you fail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31970207

His whole business is shot now. He lost morevpermits that just his ccw. His business is based on those permits.

Umm.. no it isnt.

not even close.

where do you come up with this shit?

His business is based on tactical training. Teaching those skills to people who need them or pay to have them.

It has NOTHING to do with the states "permit". If you don't know what you are taalking about you should remain silent.

Follow your own advice dickface. Reading is good for you...there are articles that claim the DHS yanked his ccw and other permits. Those permits probably are a type 3 and possibly an FFL. After those permits are yanked (depending on how politicized the example they want to make is) they'll go after his weapons. Can't very well train others without correct tools. He could grab a pr-24 and go "bang bang" in lue of an AR...but it's just not the same.

Go practice deductive reasoning and flex that 2 bit mind of yours.

First of all.. DHS is the federal level goons.

The people you are referring to are state level and just have the "homeland security" in the name of their agency. it does seem to cause quite a bit of confusion for the slow.. THEY ARE SEPARATE ENTITIES.

Those permits probably are a type 3

What the fuck is a "type 3".. there is no such god damn thing junior.

There are "classes" and special occupational taxpayers.

Your ignorance is GLARING.

The ATF covers FFL's and there has not been any mention of them at all. he does not even need an FFL to do what he does.

I would suggest highly to you that you know and understand the nomenclature of the objects you refer to before you start throwing names around.

Your ignorance is a large part of the problem across this entire fuckin site.

people listen to you so know what the fuck you are talking about.

Facts.. you are not entitled to your own set.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

Go to his site and read his bio
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30983109

When you thrust yourself on the national stage and want a seat with the big boys, you are under great scrutiny. Yeager asked for this.

He never served in the military. He claims to have been a private security contractor in Iraq.

He's been in and out of several law enforcement agencies.

The state of TN today denies he holds the certs he claims in his bio.
Can any independent source confirm his claims?

Look, I'm skeptical. I've sat in bars and listened to guys B.S. about serving in the very unit I was in for five years, not knowing I was there during the timeframe they claim.
Also, I wrote my own bio on my website-so just like mine, his bio is possibly complete self aggrandizing B.S.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Umm.. no it isnt.

not even close.

His business is based on tactical training. Teaching those skills to people who need them or pay to have them.

It has NOTHING to do with the states "permit". If you don't know what you are taalking about you should remain silent.

Follow your own advice dickface. Reading is good for you...there are articles that claim the DHS yanked his ccw and other permits. Those permits probably are a type 3 and possibly an FFL. After those permits are yanked (depending on how politicized the example they want to make is) they'll go after his weapons. Can't very well train others without correct tools. He could grab a pr-24 and go "bang bang" in lue of an AR...but it's just not the same.

Chip... You are my favorite mod... lol

Love your style!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32005678

rockon

Don't sprain anything patting yourself on the back.. you have answers to read.

and respond to!
starrynytes

User ID: 25123487
United States
01/12/2013 12:25 AM

Report Abusive Post

You just can't go around posting videos threatening to shoot people. It's not cool, it's stupid and now is the not the time to be threatening shit.

The line in the sand is shakey and I believe it should be drawn when jack booted thugs are kicking in doors and confiscating weapons.

Not now. We still have a voice, we have our vote in the mid term elections. Our fight is with a pen and the internet and email

And for Fuck Sake use Tact. You don't threaten or be abusive or say shit that makes you look like an idiot. Oppose bills, and call for sensible or no action.

Yeager is a hot head. His mouth got him in trouble....I'm struggling because he didn't do much more than the Black Panters did...threatening to kill people.

Your rights end when they threaten the rights of another person.....and he did threaten to start shooting "people"

Yep. What you said. :)

clappa
In God I trust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31370167
United States
01/12/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
So can someone enlighten me and state one bill, or the same of a politician who will present a bill, that will authorize the confiscation of firearms owned by law-abiding citizens?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32010530
South Africa
01/12/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish someone in this shithole would do the same...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31702961
Mexico
01/12/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's a damn idiot. That's what you get for running your mouth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28039530

Welcome to the NEW USA, after it has turned the corner with Bush.

Obama is yet a new puppet for your overlords.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

And I don't give a shit what anyone says, he served in the military and he was a peace officer. I want him on my team when TSHTF. Running your mouth doesn't make you a murderer. He made a bad judgement and used a very poor choice of words to express his anger. I know damned well he isn't going to just start shooting people because he pissed. He doesn't fit the profile and he isn't that kind of man. I've watched several of his videos and any man that puts that much emphasis on the protection of his family and his community has my vote.

Know Thine Enemy - you may just discover you have the wrong one ;)

He never served in the military. He was a contractor and a police officer. He runs a tactical training school.

There were rumors swirling when i was there that he froze and didn't cover his position on an ambush and got several people killed. i don't know as i was not on that mission.

I was however military, and a contractor in Iraq and SRT for the US embassy in Kabul.

Some of the stupid fuckin misinformation i see here especially from mods is sickening.

I too am a trainer now.. and I will tell you point blank. regardless of what has transpired. I will stand beside this man to the death and kill tyranny, i will not live as a slave under an oppressive police state. i am a veteran of seven armed conflicts, i have been shot twice and knifed once. I have no fucking compunction about making it eight. believe that.
Resister

User ID: 1461638
United States
01/12/2013 12:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Well well. Isn't this a sober reconsideration of ones choice of words.

"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
01/12/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was however military, and a contractor in Iraq and SRT for the US embassy in Kabul.

Thank you for serving our country.
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
01/12/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
how can the feds repeal a STATE lic.?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23063172

Probably pressured or threatened the state to make them do it.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
01/12/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is not retracting, he is still says he will kill to keep his guns.

He is RIGHT, and has my support

Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for serving our country.
 Quoting: pool

You are welcome.

Although for me it was a duty, i come from a long line of military vets and it was expected of us.

I came away from it a bit jaded and not knowing exactly who or what it was that I served all of those years.

I will however in the future do what is right, no matter the cost. I cannot let my country be taken over by the same people i took an oath to defend against.

My oath did not allow for turning away from a fight that needed to be.

I am older now, my only daughter is out of the house and my resolve is greater than at any time in my life.

i will fight and die if i must for the right side and the constitution of my country. Without it we will be just another third world hellhole with a despotic regime ruling with terror.

once again, you are welcome.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

I can

He was not in a military unit. He was a civilian contractor in Iraq ( kinda like Blackwater, XE etc) His convoy was attacked and he was not given high marks for his handling of it.

He was a Police Officer for several years, small town. Was let go, No information yet on why.

He turned his time in Iraq into an business, sold videos to help train new contractors. Thats were he got into gym life and looking better than his days in Iraq. Opened a store selling weapons gear and guns in Camden TN

Hope that helps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25028055

This is great information. I am a Desert Storm veteran and probably old enough to be the father of most on this board. One of the things that annoys the shit outta me is when men falsely claim to have been in some hardcore military unit. I don't see where Yeager ever claimed to have been military - but several fanboys on GLP have said he was military.
For you Wannabe's - I can recommend a USMC recruiter who will assure you get state-of-the-art tactical firearms training...
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes! Absolutely, Chip!

I can

Hope that helps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25028055

This is great information. I am a Desert Storm veteran and probably old enough to be the father of most on this board. One of the things that annoys the shit outta me is when men falsely claim to have been in some hardcore military unit. I don't see where Yeager ever claimed to have been military - but several fanboys on GLP have said he was military.
For you Wannabe's - I can recommend a USMC recruiter who will assure you get state-of-the-art tactical firearms training...

Umm al Maradim

Khafji

Wadi Al-Batin

Basra

I was painting targets in all of them.

I helped secure Amador and torrijos in Just cause as well
as involvement in Deliberate Force.

Operation Uphold Democracy

worked JTF out of Zamboanga as well.

Retired now but still up for the fight.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Umm.. no it isnt.

not even close.

First of all.. DHS is the federal level goons.

The people you are referring to are state level and just have the "homeland security" in the name of their agency. it does seem to cause quite a bit of confusion for the slow.. THEY ARE SEPARATE ENTITIES.

Those permits probably are a type 3

What the fuck is a "type 3".. there is no such god damn thing junior.

There are "classes" and special occupational taxpayers.

Your ignorance is GLARING.

The ATF covers FFL's and there has not been any mention of them at all. he does not even need an FFL to do what he does.

I would suggest highly to you that you know and understand the nomenclature of the objects you refer to before you start throwing names around.

Your ignorance is a large part of the problem across this entire fuckin site.

people listen to you so know what the fuck you are talking about.

Facts.. you are not entitled to your own set.

I'm just stating the obvious. I personally don't have a "class 3" automatic weapons permit. But if I did I wouldn't be posting video's about killing people. If he get's fucked for blurting out shit they'll just use to fuel their anti gun fire I can't blame them. This is a meticulous sharade. We can either make sound intelligent arguments, or bicker amongst ourselves regarding technicalities. You choose. I stand by my points. Which are...he's going to be used as an example. He fucked up! You know he fucked up! Quit slamming the messenger!

They are "title II" weapons. Class 3 is a misnomer. there is a class one, class two and class seven for manufacturers, the actual item is a "form' a form one is for manufacturing, a form 4 is a returned form one that has had the TAX paid and a form five allows transfers without TAX, A SOT.. or special occupational taxpayer is one who deals in and manufactures the weapons themselves.

it can be confusing but does not take lng to understand.. although in my personal opinion the ATF is one fucking giant infringement on our second amendment rights.

"Our main agenda is to have ALL guns banned. We must use whatever means possible. It doesn't matter if you have to distort facts or even lie. Our task of creating a socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed."

-Sarah Brady, President of Handgun Control, Inc., to Senator Howard Metzenbaum - The National Educator, January, 1994, Page 3.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/12/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
lemme repeat that:

Our task of creating a socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed."

-Sarah Brady, President of Handgun Control, Inc.,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32005678
United States
01/12/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, absolutely!

After all... We ALL know just how well this always works, right? Especially when facing someone like a communist who doesn't have re-election to worry about, and a demonstrated willingness to wield the Executive Order pen.

Yes... we need to keep on doing exactly what the NWO "elite" desire that we do. Keep on writing letters, sending e-mails, voting, protesting (in a 1st amendment approved zone of course) etc...

We should continue doing what doesn't work, so that we can expect the very same result.

What was that definition of "insanity" again? Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result?

And with voter (election) fraud being what it is today, we can certainly count of voting to get us out of the way of this juggernaut... Right? I'm the globalist boys are trembling at the thought of us "voting out" their puppets, so that they can replace them with fresh corruption, and people with dirt on them.
oLOVEz

User ID: 31821224
United States
01/12/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, absolutely!

After all... We ALL know just how well this always works, right? Especially when facing someone like a communist who doesn't have re-election to worry about, and a demonstrated willingness to wield the Executive Order pen.

Yes... we need to keep on doing exactly what the NWO "elite" desire that we do. Keep on writing letters, sending e-mails, voting, protesting (in a 1st amendment approved zone of course) etc...

We should continue doing what doesn't work, so that we can expect the very same result.

What was that definition of "insanity" again? Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result?

And with voter (election) fraud being what it is today, we can certainly count of voting to get us out of the way of this juggernaut... Right? I'm the globalist boys are trembling at the thought of us "voting out" their puppets, so that they can replace them with fresh corruption, and people with dirt on them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30075865

applause

GLP