Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002485
United States
01/11/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pack your bags... AFTERMATH...
[link to www.newschannel5.com]

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

In a statement released Friday officials said they had suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response based on "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310603

So is it illegal now, to say:

"If you break into my home, I am going to kill you"?

"If you try and take away my ability to defend myself, I am going to kill you"?

Just curious.
IvantZtrooth

User ID: 21403272
United States
Report Abusive Post
he should have said he was going to shoot anyone that tried to take his guns, but instead he said "people". so they are going to twist it to make him sound like he was just going to start shooting random innocent people. i dont know the guy though so i cant assume what he meant. patriot or lunatic im glad he had the courage to say how he felt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31994929
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
Yeager better be done. He has said he would kill people if he doesn't get his own way. It is public and the government will have to do something because if they don't and he goes off and does murder people the government will be accused of having information that someone was a threat to the public and did nothing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2269485

So fucking what..

the "government" had all the info they needed that 9/11 was going to happen and they did.. NOTHING

They knew that these mass shootings were going to happen and they did... NOTHING.

They knew they were supplying weapons to drug cartels that would be used to kill thousands and they did... NOTHING

They knew that there would be a swarm of terrorists kidnapping people in Benghazi, because they planned it!.. And they did... nothing.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SNIVELING LITTLE COCKSUCKER. You deserve to be beaten to death with a stick.

Who the fuck are YOU to say what NAYONE should do. Mealy mothed little prick.

i wipe better shit than you off the bottom of my boots.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if he's been pushed over the edge now :)

Just goes to show you the mindset of the Powers That Be, though.

If you are "paranoid" (HIGHLY CONCERNED) that your rights might be taken from you, then they WILL take them from you. Thus proving you right for being "paranoid".

Conversely, if you are apathetic about your rights, and your future, spend your time playing video games and drinking beer, then you'll be just fine. Your rights will be secure, and you will have a bright future.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4673952
United States
01/11/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. Angry much?

I guess since doomsday didn't happen, you all need something to take you out of your mundane miserable little lives. If not doomsday then how about a revolution? Of course. Look how angry you're all getting over something that you've been fueling by your selves. Convinced of so called truths that haven't quite transpired yet. I'm officialy bored with the role playing. Get a job guys.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002305
United States
01/11/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow !

Wish I could pin this for you.

Yeager is the new poster boy for how not to lose your temper on the internet.

He looks like an out of control skin head.
 Quoting: Meadow 1560850

Any idiot that tattoos himself like that dumb fucker is unstable. That's a mark of an unstable antisocial personality disorder pos that would shoot his mom in the head if the price was right. Oh, and he looks like a fucking wimp wannabe tough guy standing there trying to show off his flabby tattooed pitiful arms like he thinks he's a muscle man. Just another uneducated pos nobody wannabe tough guy with ugly stupid tattoos living in a delusional world of narcissism.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31239589
United States
Report Abusive Post
the only people doing killing will be homeland security and they will do it with their hollow point bullets. until then, they need to disarm everyone. working on it now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31892586
United States
Report Abusive Post
GOOD.
HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL OR A MENTAL WARD.
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 31988328
Sweden
01/11/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeager better be done. He has said he would kill people if he doesn't get his own way. It is public and the government will have to do something because if they don't and he goes off and does murder people the government will be accused of having information that someone was a threat to the public and did nothing.

Did you have to learn to become that stupid?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31993829

Public school will do that to you. Marxist teachers makes the kids little gestapo snitches. And sodomites of course.

Last Edited by -GLP-Christian- on 01/11/2013 10:00 PM
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
KateSask

User ID: 15170057
Canada
01/11/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
he should have said he was going to shoot anyone that tried to take his guns, but instead he said "people". so they are going to twist it to make him sound like he was just going to start shooting random innocent people. i dont know the guy though so i cant assume what he meant. patriot or lunatic im glad he had the courage to say how he felt.
 Quoting: IvantZtrooth

There already was an accepted slogan out there that he cold have repeated! It was carefully crafted.

"I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands"

Candle Lake, CANADA in Pictures ~ [link to www.dennischamberlain.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31875386
Canada
01/11/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31239589
United States
01/11/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow !

Any idiot that tattoos himself like that dumb fucker is unstable. That's a mark of an unstable antisocial personality disorder pos that would shoot his mom in the head if the price was right. Oh, and he looks like a fucking wimp wannabe tough guy standing there trying to show off his flabby tattooed pitiful arms like he thinks he's a muscle man. Just another uneducated pos nobody wannabe tough guy with ugly stupid tattoos living in a delusional world of narcissism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002305

would tend to agree he looks like a punk. acts like one on video too....obviously has no formal education other than military. yet, i am upset too about what our outlaw govt is doing. they are the traitors. this guy is on our side. homeland security stands for ss.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11184036
United States
01/11/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow !

Looks and sounds like the psychopath that he is. Same goes for his admirers on this thread.
Resister

User ID: 1461638
United States
01/11/2013 10:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

In a statement released Friday officials said they had suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response based on "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public".

Just curious.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002485

That is not what he did and you know it. He wasn't warning people about being able to defend himself, he was threatening offence. Totally different.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
KateSask

User ID: 15170057
Canada
01/11/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: IvantZtrooth

A carefully crafted message could have been used too! Means the same thing you know.

"I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands"

Candle Lake, CANADA in Pictures ~ [link to www.dennischamberlain.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What rights was that imbecile worried about? Being able to be a tattiooed uneducated imbecile stockpiling dangerous weapons that he has no practical use for until he starts going senile and kills his friends after a drunken fight over cheating at poker? Or being able to stand around with his flabby tattooed arms, after trying to pump up with his walmart dumbbells, talking stupid shit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14049927
United States
01/11/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

If they pass the Feinstein bill as written, you can bet your ass he isn't done.

As a matter of FACT, I can guarantee you that things will get way the fuck out of hand for our federal government very fast if this new bill is excepted.

What if this bill passes? WTF are you peeps gonna do?
I guarantee many more outspoken people will be in the news like Yeager. The one thing that changes though, is to show you them being arrested. You fools!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
01/11/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now he will just open carry.

And there's nothing they can do about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31970207

Tennessee is very gun friendly, but we are not a constitution carry state. That's why our permit is called a carry permit and not a concealed carry permit.

That guy really f'ed up broadcasting an open threat like that. Word to the wise folks. If you are that pissed, take a deep breath before you put your words on the internet for the whole world to hear.
 Quoting: Resister

Young teenagers like him don't understand the consequences of just posting whatever they feel like at any moment.

tomato
-GLP-Christian-

Sweden
Report Abusive Post
TPTB didn't do this to James Yeager. He did it to himself.

He posted the videos. No one held a gun to his head and made him say what he did. No one twisted his arm.

This is all on him. He did this, and he owns it.

He's an ignorant man. I think he justs want to shoot somebody.

Yeager and actions will make it much harder for level headed people to buy and own guns legally.

Exactly! The problem is, the MSM is wanting to brandish all gun owners as this type of reactionary thinking.

Do you get it yet??? We are being labeled as a whole by the opposition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14049927

Wow your rights can be taken away by the logical fallacy: guilt by association.

Could you then use the same logical fallacy and paint them all as Stalin? Because Stalin, Hitler, Mao and all of them are in their camp.

This guy has murdered how many people compared to the TPTB?
TPTB are the murderers here and you're worried about an angry man that says some word when he's angry.

You two sound like shills.
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

You misunderstood my easy to understand, statement.

Well the one person you talked with sounded like it's right that Massmedia takes an angry mans youtube video and using their speakers to use guilt by association to take away gun RIGHTS, and you agreed with this person, hence you two sounded like liberal shills, like red coat Morgan the terrorist.

How many would have even seen that unless MSM used their speakers, it's disgusting, also as I hear what guy says is they try kill him he will kill them, it's very obvious he was talking to the same crowd that wants to kill him.

So this "he's threatening all the people" that just shill-lies.

Sorry if that's not what you meant but that's what i read but my english is pretty poor. Perhaps use crayons? :D

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30983109
United States
Report Abusive Post
This dumb bastard is lucky that it's all they did here....he is truly lucky he didn't end up in a nameless prison.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16499015

Why don't you go fuck yourself You don't know that man. He was angry and passionate and said things that probably shouldn't have been put out to his audience. That doesn't make him a "dumb bastard". I'd wager many millions of American's blood began to boil when Mr. Biden made the comment that executive orders could be used regarding the issue.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

If they pass the Feinstein bill as written, you can bet your ass he isn't done.

As a matter of FACT, I can guarantee you that things will get way the fuck out of hand for our federal government very fast if this new bill is excepted.

What if this bill passes? WTF are you peeps gonna do?
I guarantee many more outspoken people will be in the news like Yeager. The one thing that changes though, is to show you them being arrested. You fools!

What are we peeps gonna do? Umm, celebrate that it will be illegal for psychopaths to arm themselves with weapons and magazines they can use to take out a hundred people without having to reload. That's what we'll do.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just curious.

That is not what he did and you know it. He wasn't warning people about being able to defend himself, he was threatening offence. Totally different.
 Quoting: Resister

Normally, I agree with you, friend. I like a lot of your posts, and consider you a good guy.

But here, what I saw, was a guy who is REACTING to offense. I consider anyone who threatens the constitution and Bill of rights to be traitors, oath violators, and offenders.

Personally, I wouldn't have done what this guy did. But for him to now have his rights taken away is outrageous. Warning people to leave his rights alone is not illegal, or immoral.

There's an old saying...

"Those who are not willing to defend their freedom, do not deserve their freedom."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2269485
United States
01/11/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

So fucking what..

the "government" had all the info they needed that 9/11 was going to happen and they did.. NOTHING

They knew that these mass shootings were going to happen and they did... NOTHING.

They knew they were supplying weapons to drug cartels that would be used to kill thousands and they did... NOTHING

They knew that there would be a swarm of terrorists kidnapping people in Benghazi, because they planned it!.. And they did... nothing.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SNIVELING LITTLE COCKSUCKER. You deserve to be beaten to death with a stick.

Who the fuck are YOU to say what NAYONE should do. Mealy mothed little prick.

i wipe better shit than you off the bottom of my boots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31994929

Perhaps cutting down on caffeine would help you relax a bit. Seem to be a little tense.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow !

Looks and sounds like the psychopath that he is. Same goes for his admirers on this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11184036

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” Mark Twain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10743044
United States
01/11/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
So he's NOT a certified instructor and his school is NOT department certified?

I'd want him as a friend or neighbor, but he IS a freak.
-GLP-Christian-

Sweden
01/11/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the new Ruby Ridge psyop?

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow !

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11184036

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” Mark Twain

Mark was wise, imbeciles like the one being discussed here is as far from being a "patriot" as he can get. Just because he labels himself a "patriot" does not make it so.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This dumb bastard is lucky that it's all they did here....he is truly lucky he didn't end up in a nameless prison.

Why don't you go fuck yourself You don't know that man. He was angry and passionate and said things that probably shouldn't have been put out to his audience. That doesn't make him a "dumb bastard". I'd wager many millions of American's blood began to boil when Mr. Biden made the comment that executive orders could be used regarding the issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30983109

No, I'm afraid I'd call him a dumb, arrogant, delusional bastard. WTF does he do in this society, besides stand around in his black muscle shirt, trying to look muscled up, talking insanely about shooting people because he's "fucking pissed off?" I don't give a gawd damned if that baldheaded banjo boy from deliverance is fucking pissed off. WTF imaginary dream world does he live in? I hate to say this, but that's exactly the way those dumb stupid bastard pos punks behaved and acted at columbine before they finally went completely crazy and walked into school like they thought they were in a Matrix movie and started slaughtering their fellow highschool pimple-faced punks sitting around picking their noses.
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
01/11/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

How is it that he could end up in some nameless prison?

I realize there is the NDAA but fedguv hasn't quite advanced to stalinist russia yet.

Not at this point anyway.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody wearing all black(including government assholes) are a bunch of no good pos, and have the potential to go crazy and murder people around them. They worship death and annihilation. They are fucking FREAKS

GLP