Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,301 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,031,850
Pageviews Today: 1,721,403Threads Today: 690Posts Today: 12,402
05:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's he best way to beat the NWO Gun Grab and take over? (Poll)

Butt Pincher
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 30750596
United States
01/11/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What's he best way to beat the NWO Gun Grab and take over? (Poll)
POLL: Best way to beat the NWO gun grab and take over. (poll)
 Non-compliance
 Compliance
 Voting
 Protesting
 Rioting
 Armed response
 Blank (View Results) 

Here's your choices: #1. Non-compliance: We can all be hero's...... (NON-COMPLIANCE).. .. They can't do anything to us.. without our compliance. How can they arrest thousands or millions of people at the same time in many states? How can they collect millions of guns without compliance?.. Not enough man power or hours in a day to accomplish that...... #2. (Compliance) for my families sake. #3. Voting. #4.Protesting..(occupy movements) #5.Riots. #6.. (Armed Response) resisting with weapons..if confronted with force. #7. Too chicken ass to vote. I think these are the only 7 choices we have. I made this poll to bring non-compliance to the table...it is never mentioned! Non-compliance means.. refusing the vaccinations.. fluoride.. GMO's.. public schools... Fed income taxes.. body scanners.. finger printing.. registering guns..not paying fines.. ect..

Last Edited by Butt Pincher on 01/11/2013 05:00 PM
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What's he best way to beat the NWO Gun Grab and take over? (Poll)
bump
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Butt Pincher

14 views one vote? I should have added.. #7. Too chicken ass to vote"wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9014106
Australia
01/11/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noncompliance doesn't have to be violent. It just means you don't agree, do Not consent, and subsequently - do not comply.
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noncompliance doesn't have to be violent. It just means you don't agree, do Not consent, and subsequently - do not comply.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9014106

Exactly..
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly..

Non compliance. worked in Arizona..
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31979023
France
01/11/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Large scale microwave beams can change your mind and you would never realize it, tin foil bean is the key !
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

One more..
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Example of lawful non-compliance..
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

14 views one vote? I should have added.. #7. Too chicken ass to vote"wtf

You know.. I really didn't get any support for this thread.. of course it's the only way to beat the take over.. (non-compliance) but since that idea/method can't get any traction on GLP.. .. you silly fucks can do it your way.. rant
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
5atomatodeadhorse
<<TIMEWATCHER>>

User ID: 25511458
United States
01/11/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post, 5Stars and some green and a Pin Request hf
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

Thanks.. I can only hope GLP has enough influence to get this message through.. Think of our other options.. I see none.. hf back at ya!
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

Thanks.. I can only hope GLP has enough influence to get this message through.. Think of our other options.. I see none.. hf back at ya!

At least someone disagree with me.. that non-compliance is a bad idea,, that you have a better idea. Tell me why it won't work.. Tell me why this is such a strange concept that people are not able to see it as the answer. At least add a comment and keep the option on the table for others to consider.
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that non-compliance does not have the glitter and excitement of a bad ass shoot em out.. or confrontation.. but if the idea catches on.. and replaces all the wasted energy fighting a war that is designed for you to lose.. we have a chance. And anyone.. with or without a gun can participate. Even if we just slow the process down by kicking and dragging our feet when asked to comply, it will cost them time and energy.. a victory in itself.
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that non-compliance does not have the glitter and excitement of a bad ass shoot em out.. or confrontation.. but if the idea catches on.. and replaces all the wasted energy fighting a war that is designed for you to lose.. we have a chance. And anyone.. with or without a gun can participate. Even if we just slow the process down by kicking and dragging our feet when asked to comply, it will cost them time and energy.. a victory in itself.

sheep
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

sheep

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30821361
Australia
01/12/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take over and then what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30821361
Australia
01/12/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

And then you get your teeth kicked out and your anus tazed.
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

And then you get your teeth kicked out and your anus tazed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30821361

Only so many people will get their teeth kicked out, that's called collateral damage.. What is the alternative? Complete slavery? You would rather we lay down our guns and freedom like you have?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5453499
United States
01/12/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Voting in a Libertarian leaning gov is the only feasible solution. Unless you have a death wish. Or enjoy anal prison sex.
Butt Pincher  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Voting in a Libertarian leaning gov is the only feasible solution. Unless you have a death wish. Or enjoy anal prison sex.
 Quoting: Delbert_Boogerbelt

Voting doesn't work fucker. Non compliance does not equal death.. It is the only way.. Yes the first few that don't comply will be patriots.. I won't count on your sorry ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30869400
United States
02/11/2013 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hard to believe but I brought this topic up to several people over the weekend to kinda socially poll them.

Poll Results:
There is a very scary guy loose in Cali. Glad we don't live there. Oh, and those poor, poor children. Glad it didn't happen here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 315553
United States
02/11/2013 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Non-compliance will work even better if you get to know your county sheriff, and let him know you are on the side of law enforcement in your county.

Doesn't work well with a lot of big city sheriffs, or libtard sheriffs. But over all, if a sheriff thinks that the people are behind him 100%, then they are far more likely to uphold the constitution, and refuse to allow unlawful actions to be taken in their jurisdiction.

GLP