Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,739 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,858
Pageviews Today: 790,872Threads Today: 268Posts Today: 5,048
09:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So how many of you closed you BoA account this week after they closed accounts beloning to gun manufacturers? Tell the truth.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
01/11/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So how many of you closed you BoA account this week after they closed accounts beloning to gun manufacturers? Tell the truth.
My first and last experience with BOA was trying to cash a payroll check drawn on their bank and being told I needed 3 picture IDs and they would charge me a $5 fee.

I told them I'd go find a bank that actually wanted customers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11489347
United States
01/11/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So how many of you closed you BoA account this week after they closed accounts beloning to gun manufacturers? Tell the truth.
Closed my account with those pieces of shit 3 years ago!!!!,!
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 31988328
Sweden
01/12/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
BoA? That's that 11 11 11 logo bank is it not?

They should call themselves Bank of Antichrist much more fitting, especially with the eleventh horn reference logo.

Don't they have tarded indians doing their customer service too?
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31780607
United States
01/12/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to take my reward points and go buy a gun!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31847602
United States
01/12/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to take my reward points and go buy a gun!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31780607

awesome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
01/12/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
they returned 2 mortgage checks because they said my signature didnt match...

i called and said..so someone stole 2 checks and wrote my mortgage for me?

I ASKED FOR THE 74 DOLLARS IN FEES TO BE RETURNED.
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
01/12/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by The Deplorable AtsuiPanda on 01/12/2013 03:15 AM
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17845378
United States
01/12/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any assfuck that posts on this site and still banks with boa doesn't deserve a retort.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31963708

Tico o Tica? Good to see you on this site! My family from Costa Rica think I'm crazy! Wait till they hear we have another one here supporting the truth that is going on in this world!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28621940
United States
01/12/2013 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nah, I'm too lazy to redo all my direct deposit information with my two jobs and I really don't care that much. They are free to do business with whoever and for whatever reasons they feel like.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2880698
United States
01/12/2013 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nah, I'm too lazy to redo all my direct deposit information with my two jobs and I really don't care that much. They are free to do business with whoever and for whatever reasons they feel like.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28621940

But they aren't free to FREEZE an account and hold the money like they think they are the law.

People like you make the world sick.
Apocalypse Troll
Trollicus Apocalyptus

User ID: 19827255
United States
01/12/2013 06:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Heh - I'm glad they did it. Anything that helps foment resistance to Gun Control is welcome.

The more that the lefties do shit like that, the more the resistance gets organized.
attxflag
"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

[link to www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us]
CtYankee

User ID: 30129105
United States
01/12/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bank of Assholes has been at the top of my shit list for 25 years....fuck them and all bankers!

You fuck yourself when you use credit!..Stop and learn to live without the tit!
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17307524
United States
01/12/2013 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The other day I got a check drawn through BOFA from a client so I cashed it at BofA to avoid waiting 1-2 days processing time had I deposited it at my own bank.

They were begging me to open an account and when I declined, they began to ask me why (and there were like 3 of them asking me why) So I told them off and spoke loudly so other customers behind me could hear it! scream

1. You open accounts for Illegal Aliens yet you demand two forms of photo ID as well as fingerprints from me just to cash one check.

2. You've fucked over hundreds of the thousands of your own customers with outrageous fees over the last decade.

3. You've outsourced your call centers to India! Not only have you eliminated American jobs, but now people have to wait on hold to talk to some Indian guy who they can barely understand and have every reason NOT to trust with sensitive account information.

4. Your bank is making dumb-ass statements such as: ”WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET“ To LICENSED MANUFACTURERS And your corporate executives and major shareholders are campaign contributors to the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Bloomberg, Obama and many others who are all rabid anti-gunners and advocates against the 2nd amendment.

5. Your bank has wrongly foreclosed on many homeowners who had already paid their loans/mortages and your bank still took them to court and wasted even more of their hard-earned money on legal fees.

6. I'd much rather take my business to my local credit union which actually supports the community it operates in!

And fuck you too! skull_fing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31709864

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17307524
United States
01/16/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The other day I got a check drawn through BOFA from a client so I cashed it at BofA to avoid waiting 1-2 days processing time had I deposited it at my own bank.

They were begging me to open an account and when I declined, they began to ask me why (and there were like 3 of them asking me why) So I told them off and spoke loudly so other customers behind me could hear it! scream

1. You open accounts for Illegal Aliens yet you demand two forms of photo ID as well as fingerprints from me just to cash one check.

2. You've fucked over hundreds of the thousands of your own customers with outrageous fees over the last decade.

3. You've outsourced your call centers to India! Not only have you eliminated American jobs, but now people have to wait on hold to talk to some Indian guy who they can barely understand and have every reason NOT to trust with sensitive account information.

4. Your bank is making dumb-ass statements such as: ”WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET“ To LICENSED MANUFACTURERS And your corporate executives and major shareholders are campaign contributors to the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Bloomberg, Obama and many others who are all rabid anti-gunners and advocates against the 2nd amendment.

5. Your bank has wrongly foreclosed on many homeowners who had already paid their loans/mortages and your bank still took them to court and wasted even more of their hard-earned money on legal fees.

6. I'd much rather take my business to my local credit union which actually supports the community it operates in!

And fuck you too! skull_fing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31709864

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17307524

bump

GLP