Saddletramp

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
01/11/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: They are getting scared. Sandy Hoax talked about on Anderson Cooper

Quoting: JackBlue

Did you see the part where the twitchy reporter guy stands right next to the professors mail box, obviously showing his address to the world...

Fuck, I would say this guy has put himself directly in the firing line...

WOW!!!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

I also noticed Coop kept making a big deal out of the fact that a small part of this guys salary is paid with taxpayer dollars...

So fuckin' what Cooper...a LARGE part of your salary is paid with taxpayer dollars...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/11/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you definitively why TPTB are doing this. The MSM is taking all of the false assertions from Sandy Hook (the well has definitely been poisoned) and using them to make all Sandy Hook conspiratorial assertions look outlandish to its viewers. Most of the actor/ actress claims are simply crap and the segment I just viewed focused on, you guessed it, only the most outrageous claims. To start with,Dallas Goldbug (or whatever his name is) is about 90% incorrect with his ridiculous claims (wellaware1.com). I was "well aware" of his site long before December 14th and had already come to the conclusion that he is DI (disinformation). The ONLY actor/ actress that I CANNOT debunk is Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and her brother/ husband (I'm NOT saying necessarily that Mrs. Sexton and Mrs. Phelps are one in the same). I do have to swear that to the best of my knowledge her picture was posted on his site as a crisis actor BEFORE Sandy Hook. The rest of his claims are total garbage- anyone with just a little common sense can look at the facial structure of most of his "dead ringers" and scratch our heads in the name of "I want what he's smoking."

So as I watched the Anderson Cooper segment, he rightly focused on all of the well poisonings:
1. The Obama/ Parker family picture where it is alleged that the little girl in Obama's lap is Emilie. Sorry people but this is NOT the case; obviously, the girl in his lap is a younger sister wearing Emilie's hand-me-down clothing. I must admit that originally I was fooled as well. Anderson Cooper called this claim "outrageous" and, well, it is.
2. The claim that the school principal, Mrs. Hochsprung, is really a crisis actress (Marguerite Mckenna). This is also a ridiculous assertion. Mrs. Hochsprung's sister called into the show (purportedly) and talked live to Cooper and was totally miffed at finding this on the internet last night.

That said, someone please debunk the Jennifer Sexton/ Phelps assertion and I'll say that this entire "crisis actor playing victims" is 100% well poisoning. If any reader here thinks I'm a troll, you are 180 degrees incorrect. I have been involved in the past in uncovering real truths and I haven't liked the way this actor assertion has smelled from the start- and now it explodes on the MSM?!? The well has been poisoned just in time for the Mainstream, Thanks to a conspiracy theorist's ranting and raving on Piers Morgan, to discredit ANYONE who finds an inconsistency in the official story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31550688

There you fell into the freaking trap I am talking about.
You think now if Sexton-Phelps is proved a disinfo poisoning the well, then you think crisis actors are a hoax when they are real. Sexton-Greenberg is the fake hoax.

They have a website for the Crisis actors and that is just one company.
It is big business to offer role players by contractors to various agencies of the government used in their training and drills. I know this for a fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

I'm very aware of Real crisis actors in addition to the Sexton Greenberg assertion. 90% of the specific actors' assertions floating around is absolute BS and most of it poisons the well; AC has already leaked it into the mainstream. Look- I'm 100% positive that this event is, at the VERY least, being exploited to abolish the second amendment and more likely is a complete false flag operation. I'm saying that I personally have concluded all of the specific actor/ actress claims are BS except Sexton/Phelps, which I cannot personally debunk.

I am "well aware" of the bullshit Sexton-Greenberg disinfo that got "leaked" to the MSM.

It is planted to discredit the crisis actors and that these events are accompanied by a drill and media psy-op.

You should be ashamed for disseminating this crap that has been fed to you via Ed Chiarini and the other intenet shills on this website.

Let me break it down for you. Hank Greenberg of AIG is not role-playing in this psy-op.
Neither is John Goodman.
That photo album you all think is the holy grail of every single psyop that the government agencies throw down, was invented by the same shills. It has been brought out and these same people named every time.
What kind of jackass thinks that millionaires and billionaires are putting their faces out there in connection to this? Or Aurora? Or Tucson?

Those sites are a honeypot. They got your IP address.
And you do them a big favor by posting this stuff on websites and alternate news sites to discredit the people trying to investigate the best they can.
If battle lines are being drawn, you are on the wrong side of the people who want the truth.
Saddletramp

Puerto Rico
01/11/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you definitively why TPTB are doing this. The MSM is taking all of the false assertions from Sandy Hook (the well has definitely been poisoned) and using them to make all Sandy Hook conspiratorial assertions look outlandish to its viewers. Most of the actor/ actress claims are simply crap and the segment I just viewed focused on, you guessed it, only the most outrageous claims. To start with,Dallas Goldbug (or whatever his name is) is about 90% incorrect with his ridiculous claims (wellaware1.com). I was "well aware" of his site long before December 14th and had already come to the conclusion that he is DI (disinformation). The ONLY actor/ actress that I CANNOT debunk is Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and her brother/ husband (I'm NOT saying necessarily that Mrs. Sexton and Mrs. Phelps are one in the same). I do have to swear that to the best of my knowledge her picture was posted on his site as a crisis actor BEFORE Sandy Hook. The rest of his claims are total garbage- anyone with just a little common sense can look at the facial structure of most of his "dead ringers" and scratch our heads in the name of "I want what he's smoking."

So as I watched the Anderson Cooper segment, he rightly focused on all of the well poisonings:
1. The Obama/ Parker family picture where it is alleged that the little girl in Obama's lap is Emilie. Sorry people but this is NOT the case; obviously, the girl in his lap is a younger sister wearing Emilie's hand-me-down clothing. I must admit that originally I was fooled as well. Anderson Cooper called this claim "outrageous" and, well, it is.
2. The claim that the school principal, Mrs. Hochsprung, is really a crisis actress (Marguerite Mckenna). This is also a ridiculous assertion. Mrs. Hochsprung's sister called into the show (purportedly) and talked live to Cooper and was totally miffed at finding this on the internet last night.

That said, someone please debunk the Jennifer Sexton/ Phelps assertion and I'll say that this entire "crisis actor playing victims" is 100% well poisoning. If any reader here thinks I'm a troll, you are 180 degrees incorrect. I have been involved in the past in uncovering real truths and I haven't liked the way this actor assertion has smelled from the start- and now it explodes on the MSM?!? The well has been poisoned just in time for the Mainstream, Thanks to a conspiracy theorist's ranting and raving on Piers Morgan, to discredit ANYONE who finds an inconsistency in the official story.

You think now if Sexton-Phelps is proved a disinfo poisoning the well, then you think crisis actors are a hoax when they are real. Sexton-Greenberg is the fake hoax.

It is big business to offer role players by contractors to various agencies of the government used in their training and drills. I know this for a fact.

I'm very aware of Real crisis actors in addition to the Sexton Greenberg assertion. 90% of the specific actors' assertions floating around is absolute BS and most of it poisons the well; AC has already leaked it into the mainstream. Look- I'm 100% positive that this event is, at the VERY least, being exploited to abolish the second amendment and more likely is a complete false flag operation. I'm saying that I personally have concluded all of the specific actor/ actress claims are BS except Sexton/Phelps, which I cannot personally debunk.

I am "well aware" of the bullshit Sexton-Greenberg disinfo that got "leaked" to the MSM.

It is planted to discredit the crisis actors and that these events are accompanied by a drill and media psy-op.

You should be ashamed for disseminating this crap that has been fed to you via Ed Chiarini and the other intenet shills on this website.

Let me break it down for you. Hank Greenberg of AIG is not role-playing in this psy-op.
Neither is John Goodman.
That photo album you all think is the holy grail of every single psyop that the government agencies throw down, was invented by the same shills. It has been brought out and these same people named every time.
What kind of jackass thinks that millionaires and billionaires are putting their faces out there in connection to this? Or Aurora? Or Tucson?

And you do them a big favor by posting this stuff on websites and alternate news sites to discredit the people trying to investigate the best they can.
If battle lines are being drawn, you are on the wrong side of the people who want the truth.

EDIT: Double Post, my apologies

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 01/11/2013 11:34 PM
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Requiemdream (Ghost)

User ID: 31297107
United States
01/11/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anderson doesn't want to actually listen to what the guy has to say, he wants to tsk tsk, shame on you, & OMG how DARE you! Coming on his show would be like walking into a shark tank. Seems the liberal press only supports free thought and expression if it supports their point of view. Good thing this administration has nothing to hide!
 Quoting: Requiemdream (Ghost)

If u still think the liberal and conservative agenda is real u need to wake the fuck up!!!

The two partys are there to keep u dumbos divided into 2. People are starting to wake up. There is no dem or repub, its all a sham. Wake the fuck up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30134987

Please don't be rude to me, I have not done anything. I am aware of TPTB. I know there is no 2 party system. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Saddletramp

Puerto Rico
01/11/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Neither is John Goodman.

They're definitely pulling out the stops on the cointelpro on this one...

I guess if the can't dazzel you with a TV screen, they'll baffle you with bullshit...

Of course everything they're selling is bullshit, one bullshit story that contradicts with another bullshit story, and their job now is to make it so unintelligible no one will ever be able to make heads or tails of it...

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 01/11/2013 11:33 PM

"We don't rent pigs!"
ladyannie2009

User ID: 31883539
United States
01/11/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
'they are getting scared'

more like 'they' are exposing you paranoid shizos.
seek help.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31997610

That was a quick $4!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31346699

chuckle
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 30134987
United States
01/11/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you see the part where the twitchy reporter guy stands right next to the professors mail box, obviously showing his address to the world...

WOW!!!

I see it differently than u, I see the media is wrong for putting this guys address on the camera for the news. To me that should be against the law, but the media does it all the time. They are stalking this professor. NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR ADRESS POSTED ON VIDEO ON NATIONAL TV. Unless given permission. I would sue every station there, even if it is only cnn, I would sue them big time.
allisaTX

User ID: 25379369
United States
01/11/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
its not fun anymore huh..?
Thread: Stop making fool of yourself
 Quoting: Aspect

Aspect you are dead in the water buddy. You are a fake. Please do not come around here any longer infecting threads.

You are the scum of the earth. Check yourself and think of how far you are willing to sink your soul.

Last Edited by allisaTX on 01/11/2013 11:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851333
United States
01/11/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
my thoughts EXACTLY. people are right to be suspicious of the official story, but many of you are looking in the wrong places.

anderson cooper focuses ONLY on the theories that lack credibility. you hear no mention of the fact that sandy hook is show on a map in The Dark Knight Rises, that the guy who provided the props for The Dark Knight Rises was from Newtown, CT and that he is now dead from a head on collision.

This is what they do every single time a conspiracy theory starts to gain traction. There were lots of people calling in to C-Span about 911 and there were a few personalities that got on mainstream news about it. Along Came Jones was on there a few times among others. There was no factual discussion at all, it was an ass whooping by the interviewer on anyone who dared question the official story. The most abused excuse not to look at the facts was: "How can you possibly do this to the poor families of the 911 victims?!!"

Sickening.
Saddletramp

Puerto Rico
01/11/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOW!!!

I see it differently than u, I see the media is wrong for putting this guys address on the camera for the news. To me that should be against the law, but the media does it all the time. They are stalking this professor. NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR ADRESS POSTED ON VIDEO ON NATIONAL TV. Unless given permission. I would sue every station there, even if it is only cnn, I would sue them big time.

No, you got me wrong, I agree...I was stunned.

It's amazing the amount of vitriol they are laying down on this guy, I feel for him...

"We don't rent pigs!"
ExoPoliChick

User ID: 31770180
Canada
01/11/2013 11:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just wanted to say how great it is to catch these CNN clips here on GLP, rather than tuning into that sickening snooze network and giving them my ratings.

hf to all vid posters. peace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resident Led Zeppelin Expert (ask me anything!)

Traveler of both time and space

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31503468
United States
01/11/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOW!!!

It's amazing the amount of vitriol they are laying down on this guy, I feel for him...

makes one wonder

on how this will all play out

who works for who and who is doing what for who really

the plans of the lost souls

sad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2877009
United States
01/11/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is HUGE. If you have to mention a Hoax on national, worldwide tv, it means it has traction. People talking online are having an effect. Once again, job well done to all the researches and investigators, keep up the good work. You are all american PATRIOTS!!!!! This could be the one that breaks the seal and exposes these evil perps, including Anderson Cooper. Side note: fuck Sanjai Gupta for lying about flu vaccines u fucking faggit. Yes in this thread use the word fuck all u want. FUck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

my peeps over here are definitely talking about it
[link to www.lipstickalley.com]

and here: [link to www.lipstickalley.com]

Saddletramp

Puerto Rico
01/11/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOW!!!

makes one wonder

on how this will all play out

who works for who and who is doing what for who really

the plans of the lost souls

sad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31503468

Showing that guys address on National TV after railing on him like that with NO equal time, can only be seen as intimidation and threats...

Makes me think he's definitely on to something, and that they definitely want him to shut the fuck up about it...

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 01/11/2013 11:41 PM

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19814741
United States
01/11/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
They shot JFK in the face in broad daylight and got away with it.

They exploded tree NY skyscrapers into dust and powder in broad daylight and got away with it.

Sandy Hook coverup will be a breeze.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27353051

Not true
Truther numbers have multplied many times since 9/11
We have busted sandy hoax and aurora and they know it
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/11/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anderson doesn't want to actually listen to what the guy has to say, he wants to tsk tsk, shame on you, & OMG how DARE you! Coming on his show would be like walking into a shark tank. Seems the liberal press only supports free thought and expression if it supports their point of view. Good thing this administration has nothing to hide!

If u still think the liberal and conservative agenda is real u need to wake the fuck up!!!

The two partys are there to keep u dumbos divided into 2. People are starting to wake up. There is no dem or repub, its all a sham. Wake the fuck up.

Please don't be rude to me, I have not done anything. I am aware of TPTB. I know there is no 2 party system. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Ur full of shit. Why would u mention the liberal press and say that this administration has nothing to hide? U have been seen u shillerina, take ur paycheck till we get u, get it, till we get u, that means ur time is limited!!!
allisaTX

United States
01/11/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just wanted to say how great it is to catch these CNN clips here on GLP, rather than tuning into that sickening snooze network and giving them my ratings.

Quoting: ExoPoliChick

With all do respect EPChi, this was not any CNN clip for the real folk out there who are not snoozing regardless of the media.

This is a major shift.

This is the first time I have been singled out by CNN as a lunatic. My family has questioned me, but never have I been specifically addressed by CNN as a serious goofball, who was worthy of airtime.

When Anderson Cooper calls me insane, I'm concerned.

hf
allisaTX

United States
01/11/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
CNN is NOT a "sickening snooze network", it is a threat to me and all those who are like minded MUST watch as you know we must.

It's not a game.
Requiemdream (Ghost)

User ID: 31297107
United States
01/11/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ur full of shit. Why would u mention the liberal press and say that this administration has nothing to hide? U have been seen u shillerina, take ur paycheck till we get u, get it, till we get u, that means ur time is limited!!!

LOL! Wow. I was agreeing with you and your ripping me to pieces. That's why people get depressed on these things. wtf...did yoyu even look at the quotes on my avatar? I am sick of people bullying me in the threads for no reason! WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
allisaTX

United States
01/11/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
good night all. Sleep well.
peace
Kissplash

User ID: 18998054
United States
01/11/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anderson is obviously a well-paid man. Well enough that he would NEVER bring up real journalistic evidence against TPTB, the media, or the gubberment.

Real evidence such as the Sandy Hook map from Batman. Ones such as a car that was photographed being yellow-taped and then towed that couldn't possibly have been there as it was getting a ticket somewheres else at the same time. Parents that didn't identify their own children except by way of a normal picture of them(is this even legal not to be able to see your underage child in person to identify?--even mothers who have lost babies in birth get to hold them, name them, dress them--and most do because it's natural to want to hold your child in the hopes that they will somehow not be gone). People that had money-grab sites up on dates BEFORE Sandy Hook even happened. So much evidence! I won't even get into the pics that were obviously Photoshopped by someone. Who? Why would parents switch their children's heads and cut off their legs and NOT tell them to get their hands outta their mouths right before a picture and then send it in to the media? Who would you have a child wear a dress that was her sisters when it's obvious to me they have plenty of pretty dresses. Why are there so many smiles and parents--and always, always the same few--forgiving the shooter two days later?

There is evidence my friends that we have been duped and they have rubbed it in our faces. They are getting ready to censer the internet completely? Do you understand? Do you care? When the voice of the public is forcibly taped shut and they take your guns and they take your homes right after will you wish you had listened to the reasoned minds on here who are just trying to help you wake up to the truth at hand? What would you do if it was a conspiracy? Will you wish you had listened to the blogging professor...or androit Anderson?
LEARN HOW TO BE KIND OR BE LEFT BEHIND. OXOXO
The Free Galatian

User ID: 31541650
United States
01/11/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just happened, so I don't have video, but they are getting scared because the Sandy Hoax online stuff is raging across the internet. They would have never bought it up if there was nothing to it. Job well done to all investigating this hoax, keep up the good work. NIceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anderson Cooper sees the writing on the wall. He knows it was a hoax, and he knows that it will be exposed, one way or the other.

He also has declining ratings, because people are against his left wing media agenda.

His solution? Change sides. Be the first MSM to expose the Hoax.

He figures that will boost his ratings.

Sounds like business decision to me.
"The Truth Shall Set You Free."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/11/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ExoPoliChick

With all do respect EPChi, this was not any CNN clip for the real folk out there who are not snoozing regardless of the media.

This is a major shift.

This is the first time I have been singled out by CNN as a lunatic. My family has questioned me, but never have I been specifically addressed by CNN as a serious goofball, who was worthy of airtime.

When Anderson Cooper calls me insane, I'm concerned.

hf
 Quoting: allisaTX

cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25613380
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is HUGE. If you have to mention a Hoax on national, worldwide tv, it means it has traction. People talking online are having an effect. Once again, job well done to all the researches and investigators, keep up the good work. You are all WORLD PATRIOTS!!!!! This could be the one that breaks the seal and exposes these evil perps, including Anderson Cooper. Side note: fuck Sanjai Gupta for lying about flu vaccines u fucking faggit. Yes in this thread use the word fuck all u want. FUck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have time to read the whole thread now, fixed your post for ya.

On the ethereal plane, every thought/desire/wish/post/statement with any substance alters our reality for the better. Every attempt to bring truth helps bring change; do your part. Butterfly effect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26890650
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anderson basically exposing Americas mental health problem. No wonder people study glp tardation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
01/12/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

The poster was being sarcastic when s/he said that the administration had nothing to hide. Can't you understand sarcasm or are you just trying to pick a fight with a poster that was agreeing with you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22642294
United States
01/12/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I NOTICED THAT WITH THE BATMAN SHOOTING AND THIS SANDY HOAX

FAR MORE OF THE NORMAL PEOPLE ON THE NET WERE DISCUSSING THAT IT WAS HOAXED

MORE SEEM TO BECOMING WISE TO THE HOXES

NOT JUST THE NORAML CONSPIRACY CROWD
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31950575

god dammit learn to spell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
01/12/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! Wow. I was agreeing with you and your ripping me to pieces. That's why people get depressed on these things. wtf...did yoyu even look at the quotes on my avatar? I am sick of people bullying me in the threads for no reason! WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It is not you. The poster is obviously having trouble understanding what you are saying or off their meds or is just a bully or all the above. Unless they apologize just have nothing to do with him/her.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

First of all, there is no such thing as bullying online. U can always turn ur computer off. Yes, there is a swith, a on off swithc. Second, u mentioned liberal and this administration in ur quote!! It is right above me. Now grow up and learn to live with the fact ur on their side, or be taken down when we tell you. End of story, we see you. BOO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5469786
United States
01/12/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
We don't see many pictures of the children with their parents. I find this odd.

GLP